Is Biden mentally fit to be president?

• 98 results
N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is Biden mentally fit to be president? (53 votes)

Yes 51%
No 43%
I reclaim my time! 6%

No bringing up Trump. This is about Biden and if his mental state.

• 
Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

Both people running for president are not fit to run for office. They are both bat shit crazy!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

Yes.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127516 Posts

Given how low the bar is for that these days: Yes.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts
Loading Video...

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23942 Posts

No not really.

The only reason I even support Biden is to kick Trump out. I just hope Biden picks a good VP candidate, who will most likely end up taking over if Biden becomes president.

Biden is woefully unfit, and the stressful nature of the job. means he will probably not even serve 4 years. Before being retired.

Pete Buttgieg was the most fit Democratic Candidate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Maroxad: Pete would have lost easy, Bernie was the best one.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23942 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

Even though I respect Bernie, I think he is too old as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#8 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

That is no longer a requirement.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@horgen said:

Given how low the bar is for that these days: Yes.

Ditto. If we're using the same measuring stick as the GOP: Yes.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127516 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@thegreatchomp said:

Even though I respect Bernie, I think he is too old as well.

Got me thinking. There was a popular Norwegian song named White Men Pushing 50. In US it would be 80 instead :P

Note that is a translation of the song title. It's by Karpe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Maroxad: He is sharp witted and stable, I can live with him for 1 term. Open the door for AOC, the conservative meltdown over her winning would be gold and keep me laughing for the rest of my life!

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts

Are you his doctor N64DD, or did you come to post this thread right after watching the usual biden bit on fox news?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58393 Posts

Biden is old and broken. Not many people seem to know this, but in the 1970's Biden's wife and daughter were killed in a car crash, and his two sons were seriously injured. He considered retiring then but was talked out of it. Then his son died a few years ago, very publicly.

My dad is also 80. He is sharp as hell, can do crosswords like no one's business, reads history all the time, financially responsible, plays golf twice a week, and speaks well....and he himself says Biden is too old. In his words "no one over 65 should be president".

I think Biden would make a decent president, and I don't think his age is inherently an issue, I just think it is sad that he is our only option, and that he has been all but forced to run as president.

Why couldn't we pick, oh I don't know....Pete Buttigieg? Or someone else?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

A combination of outsized older generations, differences in voting rates between generations, and strong support in some specific demographic groups.

A lot of people are ignoring Biden's strengths in demographics that are not their own.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

That's a requirement?

I mean, when the average age of the US president tends to be 55 years old, you ought to expect some mental issues that arrive with old age.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@mattbbpl: Hate to say it, but since Pete is gay millions wouldn’t vote for him. Sad but true.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

No Biden is not fit, he should retire from politics, there is a reason why the DNC is limiting his public speaking, he is sun setting and I'm not saying this to make fun of him or be funny. Everyone has gaffs from time to time, trump certainly does as well. But Biden freezes up with confusion, as if he forgot where he is. That's very different.

It seems the DNC will keep his exposure at the absolute minimum in hopes of hiding thier own candidate to focus on attacking trump instead. Biden gaffed in one of his own ads... Its just him giving a 30 second message to a camera, its an ad where you can have multiple takes to get it right ffs...

He's not going to be at milwaukee to accept the nomination.., they are saying covid is the reason why, that's BS. So its to dangerous for Biden to go to his own party convention.... He better get the hell over that if he wants to be president, covid or not if your president your going to need to be places. I don't buy it, they just want to limit his exposure. Every week will be more cognitive decline. That's why its "HIDEN BIDEN".

Watch_My_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Watch_My_6
Member since 2007 • 297 Posts

If you listen to him today compared to when he was campaigning with Obama in 04, he sounds like he has lost something.

Perhaps it is cognitive decline, or perhaps he doesn't know what the far left wants him to say. He's the definition of a Yes Man/lackey who no longer has an original thought of his own.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mrbojangles25

@mattbbpl said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

A combination of outsized older generations, differences in voting rates between generations, and strong support in some specific demographic groups.

A lot of people are ignoring Biden's strengths in demographics that are not their own.

I know he has a lot of strengths (I like his international appeal, diplomacy skills, etc...we have a lot of repairing to do in that area).

I don't think Biden will be a bad president, he just isn't the ideal imo. But then again we really are choosing between a turd sandwich and a giant douche, as always. C'est la vie.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

Yeah. We've learned that much these 4 years.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

He's no worse than Trump.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@jeezers said:

No Biden is not fit, he should retire from politics, there is a reason why the DNC is limiting his public speaking, he is sun setting and I'm not saying this to make fun of him or be funny. Everyone has gaffs from time to time, trump certainly does as well. But Biden freezes up with confusion, as if he forgot where he is. That's very different.

It seems the DNC will keep his exposure at the absolute minimum in hopes of hiding thier own candidate to focus on attacking trump instead. Biden gaffed in one of his own ads... Its just him giving a 30 second message to a camera, its an ad where you can have multiple takes to get it right ffs...

He's not going to be at milwaukee to accept the nomination.., they are saying covid is the reason why, that's BS. So its to dangerous for Biden to go to his own party convention.... He better get the hell over that if he wants to be president, covid or not if your president your going to need to be places. I don't buy it, they just want to limit his exposure. Every week will be more cognitive decline. That's why its "HIDEN BIDEN".

Trump seems even less fit mentally. And unlike Trump, Biden didn't botch the covid-19 response and destroy our economy.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Biden is not fit for anything. It’s time to retire.

Trump is doing fine as president and deserves four more years. America needs him, some just don’t know it or think CNN is real.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mrbojangles25

@Sevenizz said:

Biden is not fit for anything. It’s time to retire.

Trump is doing fine as president and deserves four more years. America needs him, some just don’t know it or think CNN is real.

Yeah, he sure proved that when he showed us he didn't have Alzheimers.

"Man...woman...camera...I think there was a whale, I don't know...."

Way to go Trump.

Seriously, with Trump as the current standard, Biden is a god damned genius.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#25 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

We can easily test if Biden is mentally capable. Ask him three questions.

1. Can you cure COVID-19 by shoving a light under your skin?

2. Can you cure COVID-19 by injecting either bleach or other disinfectant?

3. Would you recommend the usage of Hydroxychloroquine as a therapeutic for COVID-19 despite all the scientific data suggesting it’s ineffective.

If he answers no to all three questions, then he’s mentally capable!

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#26 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Only in theighland.

gaeandilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 gaeandilth
Member since 2010 • 801 Posts
@thegreatchomp said:

@mattbbpl: Hate to say it, but since Pete is gay millions wouldn’t vote for him. Sad but true.

Yeah would be because he is gay and have nothing to do with his stance on gun rights. "Hell yeah I am going to take your Assault rifles". Would love to see oh Petey actually try that in person.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@hrt_rulz01: Trump might say off the wall things and go off topic at times, but he's mentally stable. Biden is legit at some stage of dementia. My grandfather went through this and Biden is showing all the same signs. How he's the dems top pick is beyond me.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By jeezers

@gaeandilth: Bidens even worse on guns, argued with a factory worker calling out what he said in the past and then told him nobody needs an AR-14 or machine guns lol, he also said if he won hed want Beto at the front of the gun issue. Beto is an idiot and Bidens an idiot to connect himself to him on 2A.

https://youtu.be/fTLuFlHm4c8

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Sevenizz

@kadin_kai: https://www.newsweek.com/dem-lawmaker-says-trump-saved-her-life-recommending-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-1496469

https://nypost.com/2020/08/08/nyc-councilman-credits-hydroxychloroquine-for-covid-19-recovery/

SumPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SumPro
Member since 2008 • 206 Posts

Trump is by far the best President in my life time hands down. I will say it again and again he single handedly exposed the World and opened up millions of eyes to the corruption and evil among us.

Thank you President Trump.

With that said, I wish everyone the very best health during these times, stay safe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@SumPro: Whose alt are you? Trump is the worst president not only in my lifetime but any lifetime!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Sevenizz: LOL! You just hit new lows with those rags! It’s already been proven it doesn’t work. Just let that one go!

@SumPro: Whose alt are you? Trump is the worst president not only in my lifetime but any lifetime!

gaeandilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 gaeandilth
Member since 2010 • 801 Posts
@jeezers said:

@gaeandilth: Bidens even worse on guns, argued with a factory worker calling out what he said in the past and then told him nobody needs an AR-14 or machine guns lol, he also said if he won hed want Beto at the front of the gun issue. Beto is an idiot and Bidens an idiot to connect himself to him on 2A.

https://youtu.be/fTLuFlHm4c8

What is amazing to me is how dumb the Democrats think people are. They DID ban assault weapons and high cap. mags back in the 90s. And after 10 years it was PROVEN that it had little to no effect on gun crime in America. Yet they like to blame republicans for ignoring science.

Biden not worse on guns the entire party is their entire motive is and has always been to abolish the 2nd amendment. Because they know damn well their ultimate vision for America will not work if the people are armed.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LJS9502_basic

@SumPro said:

Trump is by far the best President in my life time hands down. I will say it again and again he single handedly exposed the World and opened up millions of eyes to the corruption and evil among us.

With that said, I wish everyone the very best health during these times, stay safe.

So you are less than 4? Because you cannot seriously believe this....or is this Vladimir?

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jeezers

@SumPro: well said, I agree, he isnt perfect but hes better than the other ones in my lifetime, Go Trump. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.

Yup Trumps the best one!

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sevenizz

@thegreatchomp: ‘@SumPro: ‘Whose alt are you?‘

Alts generally don’t have a rich posting history. An easy click of his name could’ve avoided a very stupid accusation.

‘It’s already been proven it doesn’t work’

Wrong. But I guess Democrats taking it and getting better are fake news, right? Also, Newsweek is a left leaning ‘rag’ as you so put.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsweek/

Try accuracy before you push send.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Sevenizz: 155 is not a rich posting history buddy. And yes it has, stop getting your news from rags with no credibility because they fit your bias.

https://medcitynews.com/2020/08/why-hydroxychloroquines-appeal-endures-despite-evidence-it-doesnt-work-for-covid-19/

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/06/three-big-studies-dim-hopes-hydroxychloroquine-can-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sciencenews.org/article/covid-19-coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-no-evidence-treatment/amp

And the topper is papers claiming it did were removed! It doesn’t work. Move on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

Probably not but the alternative is a genuine piece of scum. The fact these are the two options is a sad reflection of the state of the USA.

SumPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SumPro
Member since 2008 • 206 Posts
@thegreatchomp said:

I guess I am a alt from 2008 says the account from 2020.

As a Hispanic but American first Californian I love his policies but it is only part of the reason I feel the way I do.

I have common sense, I also like to hear from both sides before I judge and lo and behold I seen extreme media bias against Trump and that got my curiosity going. It got me into politics, I like many family, friends and co-workers starting getting into politics all because of all the Trump hate and now I am here today posting.

Some pointless encouragement for us Trump supporters. I know of no one that will be voting for Biden here in California that is in my personal circle plenty of new registered voters like myself in 2018 as well as plenty of former democrat Hillary supporters turned Republican. It is going to be a very interesting election.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LJS9502_basic

@SumPro said:
@thegreatchomp said:

I guess I am a alt from 2008 says the account from 2020.

As a Hispanic but American first Californian I love his policies but it is only part of the reason I feel the way I do.

I have common sense, I also like to hear from both sides before I judge and lo and behold I seen extreme media bias against Trump and that got my curiosity going. It got me into politics, I like many family, friends and co-workers starting getting into politics all because of all the Trump hate and now I am here today posting.

Some pointless encouragement for us Trump supporters. I know of no one that will be voting for Biden here in California that is in my personal circle plenty of new registered voters like myself in 2018 as well as plenty of former democrat Hilary supporters turned Republican. It is going to be very interesting election.

New voters. Sigh.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@SumPro said:

@jeezers said:

@SumPro: well said, I agree, he isnt perfect but hes better than the other ones in my lifetime, Go Trump. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.

Yup Trumps the best one!

Imagine saying this during 2020. This is almost like a religion now, very creepy.

But I think Sumpro is joking, while jeezers is simply a lost cause.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16563 Posts

you really want to ask that question??? When you have a trump that looks like he's on CRACK every day, and I mean that literally he's on CRACK. Then again, its not like biden would really be any different...maybe less entertaining thats about it

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jeezers

@SumPro: the media is compromised and people with an ounce of objectivity can see through the bias. Trumps not that bad, leftists just have really loud temper tantrums. I also know several friends who voted Hillary and Johnson in 2016 and are now all in for Trump. Since he won the left has moved much further left, right off a cliff. The American people are put second by them. People see it. Trump 2020

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Sevenizz

@kadin_kai: Imagine being against a drug with proven results simply because the president of the United States brought it to the world’s attention. If it were Obama, you’d give him another dumb Nobel Peace Prize.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#50 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

@kadin_kai: Imagine being against a drug with proven results simply because the president of the United States brought it to the world’s attention. If it were Obama, you’d give him another dumb Nobel Peace Prize.

SCIENCE! It’s proven it is nit only ineffective, a study in the UK showed a higher mortality rate.

Where are the proven results?