Is Biden mentally fit to be president?

• 98 results
N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is Biden mentally fit to be president? (53 votes)

Yes 51%
No 43%
I reclaim my time! 6%

No bringing up Trump. This is about Biden and if his mental state.

• 
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

@kadin_kai: Imagine being against a drug with proven results simply because the president of the United States brought it to the world’s attention. If it were Obama, you’d give him another dumb Nobel Peace Prize.

The results show it's NOT. Also it's dangerous and can cause death. Stop arguing against science.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@SumPro: ” I guess I am a alt from 2008 says the account from 2020.”

Age of the account doesn’t matter. You have under 200 posts in 12 years....Hmmmm. Alt.

“As a Hispanic but American first Californian I love his policies but it is only part of the reason I feel the way I do.”

You love the policies of a guy trying to make America whiter and who wants to end DACA? Lol!

“I have common sense, I also like to hear from both sides before I judge and lo and behold I seen extreme media bias against Trump and that got my curiosity going.”

If you had common sense you see thru the BS and be able to determine if the criticism was valid.

“ It got me into politics, I like many family, friends and co-workers starting getting into politics all because of all the Trump hate and now I am here today posting.”

This sounds like BS. No way you don’t know anybody not into politics before this.

“Some pointless encouragement for us Trump supporters. I know of no one that will be voting for Biden here in California that is in my personal circle plenty of new registered voters like myself”

You are a new registered voter with a 12 year old account? And if you claim to not know anybody voting for Biden in California, not likely.

“in 2018 as well as plenty of former democrat Hillary supporters turned Republican. It is going to be a very interesting election.”

Lol. Yeah, no. A lot of Republicans turned Democrat. But you reek of an alt. 12 year old account but just now registered to vote? Hmmm.

gaeandilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 gaeandilth
Member since 2010 • 788 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Sevenizz said:

@kadin_kai: Imagine being against a drug with proven results simply because the president of the United States brought it to the world’s attention. If it were Obama, you’d give him another dumb Nobel Peace Prize.

The results show it's NOT. Also it's dangerous and can cause death. Stop arguing against science.

Yeah that is why it has been used for 50 years without that diagnosis? I mean all of a sudden it is dangerous? Stop reading biased bullshit science. And look at actual studies. And believe me you will want to try anything before getting put on a ventilator. I mean you think the death rate of the corona virus is bad go look up the statistics on people that die compared to those that recover once put on a ventilator. In fact a lot of the so-called corona deaths are ventilator related asperation and not actual death caused directly from the virus.

Where is your concern for science when trying to keep schools closed for months? Where was your concern for science when Trump closed travel to China? Where was your concern for science when we was warned about the virus in jan. but it was really not that much of a concern it was really just a distraction from the impeachment?

How about democrats quit using selective portions of science for political reasons and look at the entire picture? Sure if you go to a leftist media outlet they going to tell you just what you want to hear about the science. Sure it has side effects and is dangerous if used improperly. Aspirin has even worse side effects and more of them.

As to its effectiveness in fighting the corona virus there is far more experts claiming it has positive results. The media however makes it seem the opposite. If you get your info from anything dealing with the media it is NOT science.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

Age of the account doesn’t matter. You have under 200 posts in 12 years....Hmmmm. Alt.

“As a Hispanic but American first Californian I love his policies but it is only part of the reason I feel the way I do.”

You love the policies of a guy trying to make America whiter and who wants to end DACA? Lol!

“I have common sense, I also like to hear from both sides before I judge and lo and behold I seen extreme media bias against Trump and that got my curiosity going.”

If you had common sense you see thru the BS and be able to determine if the criticism was valid.

“ It got me into politics, I like many family, friends and co-workers starting getting into politics all because of all the Trump hate and now I am here today posting.”

This sounds like BS. No way you don’t know anybody not into politics before this.

“Some pointless encouragement for us Trump supporters. I know of no one that will be voting for Biden here in California that is in my personal circle plenty of new registered voters like myself”

You are a new registered voter with a 12 year old account? And if you claim to not know anybody voting for Biden in California, not likely.

“in 2018 as well as plenty of former democrat Hillary supporters turned Republican. It is going to be a very interesting election.”

Lol. Yeah, no. A lot of Republicans turned Democrat. But you reek of an alt. 12 year old account but just now registered to vote? Hmmm.

You're an alt as well.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

@gaeandilth said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Sevenizz said:

Yeah that is why it has been used for 50 years without that diagnosis? I mean all of a sudden it is dangerous? Stop reading biased bullshit science. And look at actual studies. And believe me you will want to try anything before getting put on a ventilator. I mean you think the death rate of the corona virus is bad go look up the statistics on people that die compared to those that recover once put on a ventilator. In fact a lot of the so-called corona deaths are ventilator related asperation and not actual death caused directly from the virus.

Where is your concern for science when trying to keep schools closed for months? Where was your concern for science when Trump closed travel to China? Where was your concern for science when we was warned about the virus in jan. but it was really not that much of a concern it was really just a distraction from the impeachment?

How about democrats quit using selective portions of science for political reasons and look at the entire picture? Sure if you go to a leftist media outlet they going to tell you just what you want to hear about the science. Sure it has side effects and is dangerous if used improperly. Aspirin has even worse side effects and more of them.

As to its effectiveness in fighting the corona virus there is far more experts claiming it has positive results. The media however makes it seem the opposite. If you get your info from anything dealing with the media it is NOT science.

I don’t think anyone doubts the effectiveness of hydroxichloroquine for malaria, it’s proven effective. But it has been proven to be ineffective for those with COVID-19.

Can you show me which studies claim it is effective against COVID-19?

In the UK, they did a 11,000 person trial and claimed zero benefits of hydroxichloroquin for the treatment of novel coronavirus. Here is the link: https://www.recoverytrial.net/files/hcq-recovery-statement-050620-final-002.pdf

Regarding usage of a ventilator, have you considered why someone is put on a ventilator in the first place? It’s practically the last resort, when everything they’ve tried has not been effective and the patient is suffering from hypoxemia. Unless they’re ventilated, they would die.

Banning Chinese visitors helped but it’s a shame that the US did not ban European travellers. The virus that initially circulated in the US was a of the European strain.

Moreover, by your logic. If hydroxychloroquine is an effective drug to combat COVID-19 and can save lives, why do you think it’s not being used by almost every hospital around the world? Do you think, there is a conspiracy to reduce global population?

Avatar image for redviperofdorne
redviperofdorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 123

#56 redviperofdorne
Member since 2016 • 491 Posts

@kadin_kai: THANK YOU!

What's funny to me is that no one really cared about him being mentally fit until they knew he was gonna be the nominee. And most of this trolling comes from either Bernie or Trump supporters. Biden is absolutely fine and when he beats Trump in November, You'll see this all go away.

gaeandilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By gaeandilth

Might not want to trust a study out of the UK. Might not want to listen to them at all on the corona virus. Remember they were the ones that predicted MILLIONS of deaths to the corona virus? Go look up who is number 1 in deaths per capita to the corona virus.

#https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/study-finds-hydroxychloroquine-helped-coronavirus-patients-survive-better/ar-BB16hifu

A CNN article of all things would prove there was no bias involved at least not in the republicans favor.

It is not being used by every hospital all over the world because the democrats do not care if it saves lives as long as it furthers their agenda. Might not be a conspiracy to reduce global population but damn sure willing to risk it to hurt Trump obviously.

Just like their fight against opening schools was proven in studies would kill children they were fine with that till the polls said otherwise this week.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@n64dd: LOL!

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127502 Posts

@gaeandilth said:

Might not want to trust a study out of the UK. Might not want to listen to them at all on the corona virus. Remember they were the ones that predicted MILLIONS of deaths to the corona virus? Go look up who is number 1 in deaths per capita to the corona virus.

#https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/study-finds-hydroxychloroquine-helped-coronavirus-patients-survive-better/ar-BB16hifu

A CNN article of all things would prove there was no bias involved at least not in the republicans favor.

It is not being used by every hospital all over the world because the democrats do not care if it saves lives as long as it furthers their agenda. Might not be a conspiracy to reduce global population but damn sure willing to risk it to hurt Trump obviously.

Just like their fight against opening schools was proven in studies would kill children they were fine with that till the polls said otherwise this week.

You know the current administration didn’t want to deal with COVID-19 properly as long as they thought it would hit blue states harder, right? They have done the exact thing you accuse the Democrats for doing.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16538 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

the difference between trump and other people who claim they aren't racists is that trump isn't in the closet about it. He is out there and will do things in front of your face. A lot of people can respect that, even the BLM generals who normally hate people like trump can at least respect that fact. And even if trump may be racist, its not to an extreme level, hes far more moderate than people think.

This is the reason why he has a lot of minority support, while trump may be a "racist", the only thing he truly loves is money. Trump will utterly sht on white people as much as black/brown people if hes going to make a profit.

In fact, I honestly think that if it wasn't for this crazy pandemic, trump would have been re elected by landslide.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#62  Edited By Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26086 Posts
@gaeandilth said:

Trump took actions while the Democrats were still saying the Virus was fearmongering to distract everyone from the impeachment and the virus was not dangerous at all.

You really got stop looking at right wing sources; they are so nonsensical and removed from reality. Not only are you mentioning stuff that the President is not involved with, you are falling for the usual "No U" type of narrative where the right takes a criticism given to them and try to pretend it's actually the other guys that are guilty of it.

And NYC's decision to reopen is being bashed, the center and the left are not as cultish to fall in line as the right are.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Willy105 said:
@gaeandilth said:

Trump took actions while the Democrats were still saying the Virus was fearmongering to distract everyone from the impeachment and the virus was not dangerous at all.

You really got stop looking at right wing sources; they are so nonsensical and removed from reality. Not only are you mentioning stuff that the President is not involved with, you are falling for the usual "No U" type of narrative where the right takes a criticism given to them and try to pretend it's actually the other guys that are guilty of it.

And NYC's decision to reopen is being bashed, the center and the left are not as cultish to fall in line as the right are.

Yup, a time line shows gaendilth is lying,

https://amp.flipboard.com/@thenewsdesk/politics-9rga37brz/trump-vs-biden-on-coronavirus-the-timeline-is-utterly-damning/a-uSIggVVmTnKbxuLXxd9hwA%3Aa%3A43591897-38f93c1277%2Fwashingtonpost.com

Trump was wrong in almost every turn more than anyone else. He botched this like no other.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/08/trump-coronavirus-deaths-timeline.html

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#64 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58272 Posts

This is the "birther" and "Benghazi" bullshit all over again. And it worked the last time. Here's hoping it doesn't work this time.

Maybe if we get Trump's tax and financial info, Biden will take a test. How about that?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 LJS9502_basic

@gaeandilth said:

@Willy105: @zaryia:

So tell me again how Biden is a hero and Trump screwed up?

trump is president. Biden is not. trump screwed up. The more you know.........

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Zaryia

@gaeandilth said:

@Willy105: @zaryia: You guys really need to pick one. I mean you tell me I need to quit looking at right wing sites. Then your so called proof is links to EXTREME left wing sites.

These are not opinions these are the exact quotes of what they said and tweeted. So tell me again how Biden is a hero and Trump screwed up?

1. Trump is POTUS. Biden isn't. Trump screwed up according to experts (and most Americans) as well as when looking at simple facts. He cost us many lives. He owns this.

2. I have exact quotes too,

Trump, Jan. 22: The president tells CNBC that “we have it totally under control” and “it’s going to be just fine.”Top Biden adviser, Jan. 22: Ron Klain, a Biden adviser who managed the 2014 Ebola response, co-writes a piece excoriating Trump for “brashly” dismissing coronavirus as “under control,” while calling for “expertise” to “guide critical decisions” and noting “reasons for great concern.”ADTrump, Jan. 24: Trump praises and gives thanks to China for its efforts to contain the coronavirus, and adds: “It will all work out well.”Biden, Jan. 27: Biden publishes an op-ed in USA Today hitting Trump for “shortsighted policies" that "have left us unprepared for a dangerous epidemic,” and warning that the coronavirus “will get worse before it gets better.”Trump, Jan. 30: Trump says at a rally in Michigan: “We think we have it very well under control.”Biden, Jan. 31: Biden tells reporters in Iowa that “science” must “lead the way,” adding: “We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus.”Biden, Feb. 1: Biden tweets: “We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science.”Trump, Feb. 2: Trump goes on Sean Hannity’s show and claims: “We pretty much shut it down, coming in from China.” Trump extols our “tremendous relationship” with China, and adds: “We did shut it down, yes.”AD

Opinion | Sean Hannity wants to rewrite history on Fox's coronavirus coverage. He can't.The Fox News personality's coverage has been so irresponsible that he should be off the air, says Post media critic Erik Wemple. (Joshua Carroll, Erik Wemple/The Washington Post)

Trump, Feb. 10: Trump claims that “a lot of people” think the coronavirus “goes away in April with the heat,” adding that we only have “11 cases,” and that “we’re in great shape.”Biden, Feb. 11: Biden goes on “Morning Joe” and excoriates Trump for claiming the coronavirus will disappear in the warm weather, crossing himself while doing so, and adding: “You couldn’t make it up.”Trump, Feb. 26: Trump claims the media is conspiring with Democrats to hype the coronavirus to rattle the markets. Trump also says the coronavirus is “going very substantially down, not up.”Trump, Feb. 27: Trump hails his administration’s handling of the coronavirus, and while he does reveal a hint of uncertainty, he says: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”Trump, Feb. 28: Trump shouts at a rally in South Carolina that Democrats’ criticism of his response (which proved entirely accurate) is “their new hoax.”ADBiden, Feb. 28: Biden goes on CNN and says Trump has yet to “gain control” of the coronavirus, while calling on Trump to stop downplaying it and urging him instead to “let the experts take this over” and “let the experts speak.”Trump, March 9: Trump dismissively compares the coronavirus with flu, claiming flu kills tens of thousands annually and that “life & the economy go on.”Trump, March 10: Trump again hails the “great job” he’s doing on the coronavirus, and declares: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”Biden, March 12: Biden gives a speech stressing the importance of presidential truth-telling amid crises, noting that Trump’s ongoing falsifications risk leaving Americans without reliable guidance, compounding “public fears.”Trump, March 13: Asked about the administration’s epic failure to ramp up testing, Trump declares: “I don’t take responsibility at all.”ADBiden, March 15: Biden responds to that Trump quote by reiterating his call for widespread free testing, and by declaring: “It is the job of the president to take responsibility — and his response is unacceptable.”Trump, March 17: After all that, Trump preposterously proclaims: “I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

Nothing Biden said even compares to the frequency and severity of Covid-19 mess ups. Trump royally screwed up and was far more incorrect than anyone else. Biden was typically far more correct.

gaeandilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By gaeandilth

@LJS9502_basic: keep saying it maybe one day it will be true.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Zaryia

@gaeandilth said:

But it is objectively true when looking at a time line of quotes and events as well as studies.

To say the POTUS takes no blame for a weak national plan is asinine. Most Americans even know it's at least partially on him.

gaeandilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 gaeandilth

@zaryia: I posted EXACTLY what they said did not have little short tag lines picked out for effect.

I will pick a few and explain.

Biden, Jan. 27: Biden publishes an op-ed in USA Today hitting Trump for “shortsighted policies" that "have left us unprepared for a dangerous epidemic,"

Forgot to mention we was unprepared because the Obama admin. Left it unprepared and was reported many times since 2014 that we need it fixed.

Trump, Feb. 2: Trump goes on Sean Hannity’s show and claims: “We pretty much shut it down, coming in from China.” Trump extols our “tremendous relationship” with China, and adds: “We did shut it down, yes.”

Here we use two totally unrelated quotes and put them together to make something out of nothing

Oh and lets not forget who Bidens virus advisor is. He was an appointee that Obama appointed to head up the ebola crisis. Who was actually lawyer and political agent with 0 experience with infectious diseases.

You can keep posting all the lies and misdirection you want still is not true. Trump make mistakes? Yep. Would the Dems of done better? HELL NO.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 N64DD

@zaryia: This thread is about the mental condition of Biden and if it would interfere with him being president. Nothing to do with Trump and that was mentioned in the the OP.

Please stay on topic and troll somewhere else.

gaeandilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 gaeandilth

@zaryia: partially yes. But not as an intentional act like the Democrats. You keep using this "most Americans" you getting that from one of those legit CNN polls? Or just guessing. You have used Most americans quite a few times. How about in November you come back and tell me how Most Americans think again?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Zaryia

@gaeandilth said:

@zaryia: partially yes.

Yes. Clearly not just 1 person was to blame. But the POTUS and his team do get significant get blame. He fucked up, and badly. Imagine not shitting on the leader when USA screwed up SO bad.

@gaeandilth said:

But not as an intentional act like the Democrats.

Fiction. At least nothing that can be pinned on Biden. The guy he is running against. The guy obliterating Trump in Covid polls.

@gaeandilth said:

CNN polls? Or just guessing. You have used Most americans quite a few times. How about in November you come back and tell me how Most Americans think again?

CNN pollsters are actually pretty good. But I'm getting that from pretty much every high rated pollster. Most of them show Biden whopping Trump for Covid-19 (or the Election).

Americans might feel different in November, but I don't have a time machine and I was talking about present.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Zaryia
@n64dd said:

@zaryia: This thread is about the mental condition of Biden and if it would interfere with him being president. Nothing to do with Trump and that was mentioned in the the OP.

You mentioned Biden and President in the thread title. There is no reason you can't mention his opponent in that very same bid for the Presidency.

You should have left the president part out and simply asked about his mental competency, but you're not good at forming politically charged threads without slapping yourself in the face.

Trump is way crazier and has cost us more.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Zaryia
@gaeandilth said:

You can keep posting all the lies and misdirection you want still is not true. Trump make mistakes? Yep. Would the Dems of done better? HELL NO.

Biden would have done much better when looking at the time lines I posted. You have not refuted the striking picture/contrast these entire quotes show:

Trump, Jan. 22: The president tells CNBC that “we have it totally under control” and “it’s going to be just fine.”

Top Biden adviser, Jan. 22: Ron Klain, a Biden adviser who managed the 2014 Ebola response, co-writes a piece excoriating Trump for “brashly” dismissing coronavirus as “under control,” while calling for “expertise” to “guide critical decisions” and noting “reasons for great concern.”

Trump, Jan. 24: Trump praises and gives thanks to China for its efforts to contain the coronavirus, and adds: “It will all work out well.”

Biden, Jan. 27: Biden publishes an op-ed in USA Today hitting Trump for “shortsighted policies" that "have left us unprepared for a dangerous epidemic,” and warning that the coronavirus “will get worse before it gets better.”Trump, Jan. 30: Trump says at a rally in Michigan: “We think we have it very well under control.”

Biden, Jan. 31: Biden tells reporters in Iowa that “science” must “lead the way,” adding: “We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus.”

Biden, Feb. 1: Biden tweets: “We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science.”

Trump, Feb. 2: Trump goes on Sean Hannity’s show and claims: “We pretty much shut it down, coming in from China.” Trump extols our “tremendous relationship” with China, and adds: “We did shut it down, yes.”AD

Trump, Feb. 10: Trump claims that “a lot of people” think the coronavirus “goes away in April with the heat,” adding that we only have “11 cases,” and that “we’re in great shape.”

Biden, Feb. 11: Biden goes on “Morning Joe” and excoriates Trump for claiming the coronavirus will disappear in the warm weather, crossing himself while doing so, and adding: “You couldn’t make it up.”

Trump,Feb. 26: Trump claims the media is conspiring with Democrats to hype the coronavirus to rattle the markets. Trump also says the coronavirus is “going very substantially down, not up.”

Trump, Feb. 27: Trump hails his administration’s handling of the coronavirus, and while he does reveal a hint of uncertainty, he says: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”

Trump, Feb. 28: Trump shouts at a rally in South Carolina that Democrats’ criticism of his response (which proved entirely accurate) is “their new hoax.”

Biden, Feb. 28: Biden goes on CNN and says Trump has yet to “gain control” of the coronavirus, while calling on Trump to stop downplaying it and urging him instead to “let the experts take this over” and “let the experts speak.”

Trump, March 9: Trump dismissively compares the coronavirus with flu, claiming flu kills tens of thousands annually and that “life & the economy go on.”Trump,

March 10: Trump again hails the “great job” he’s doing on the coronavirus, and declares: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

Biden, March 12: Biden gives a speech stressing the importance of presidential truth-telling amid crises, noting that Trump’s ongoing falsifications risk leaving Americans without reliable guidance, compounding “public fears.”

Trump, March 13: Asked about the administration’s epic failure to ramp up testing, Trump declares: “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

Biden, March 15: Biden responds to that Trump quote by reiterating his call for widespread free testing, and by declaring: “It is the job of the president to take responsibility — and his response is unacceptable.”Trump,

March 17: After all that, Trump preposterously proclaims: “I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

Incredibly damning. And just ONE reason most Americans agree with me. I will next post why most Experts agree with me,

A new investigation reveals Trump ignored experts on Covid-19 for months

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/12/21218305/trump-ignored-coronavirus-warnings

10 times Trump and his administration were warned about coronavirus

https://www.axios.com/trump-coronavirus-warnings-46ea8006-2e19-4810-82c1-0f10f4f9aa97.html

Inside the Coronavirus Response: A Case Study in the White House Under Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/16/us/politics/kushner-trump-coronavirus.html

Study finds earlier coronavirus restrictions in US could have saved 36,000 lives. Trump calls it a 'political hit job.'

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/study-finds-earlier-coronavirus-restrictions-us-saved-36k/story?id=70808611

Masks mandates have major impact, study finds

http://news.mit.edu/2020/masks-mandates-impact-deaths-0805

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23024 Posts

@n64dd: You haven't established a bar that you think should be cleared. The natural implied bar would be one of 1) the current president 2) Biden's opponent or 3) your preferred candidate. I believe all 3 lead to the same bar to be cleared.

If the bar you think should be cleared is different, define it.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23895 Posts

Will we get a Biden VP pick already? I wanna know who the Democrats will actually be voting for.

@zaryia said:
@gaeandilth said:

*snip*

Wow, I wonder how he will lie himself out of that.

I always wondered when I read his posts where the hell he got his (mis)information from. That was so far detached from what Trump had actually been doing. With Trump calling it a hoax and all.

Honestly, I don't see why anyone would defend an anti-vaxxer's terrible response to a pandemic. I would just let Biden win. And next time vote a reasonable conservative in. One who isn't a complete imbecile. Might even restore the GOP's name a little bit.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2131 Posts

So is Biden unfit to be president of is he stronger than "god"?

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

As a non-partisan and rather uninformed non-American observer, I must say it's been an uncharacteristically poor showing from Zariya in this thread. And the failure's in addressing a real pea-roller of a question too. Very disappointed.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 LJS9502_basic

@gaeandilth said:

Well that's just a stupid thing to say. It IS true. Pull your head out.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

I don't think Biden has the mental capacity to order his own meal most days let alone run a country.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 N64DD

@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

You mentioned Biden and President in the thread title. There is no reason you can't mention his opponent in that very same bid for the Presidency.

You should have left the president part out and simply asked about his mental competency, but you're not good at forming politically charged threads without slapping yourself in the face.

You can answer this question without answering like a politician. In a vacuum is he mentally fit or not. I know you have to unload your speel about trump whenever you can, but answer it it like a normal human being.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#83 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

Considering Trump speaks in rambling word salads, I'm not sure why Biden's mental fitness is in question.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 mattbbpl

@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

You can answer this question without answering like a politician. In a vacuum is he mentally fit or not. I know you have to unload your speel about trump whenever you can, but answer it it like a normal human being.

Once again, what's your bar?

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

So much evasion still. Why? How hard can it be to provide evidence of your own candidate's mental acuity? I'm sure any of us could dig up arguments if we tried even just a little.

Do you know... I'm beginning to think some of these posters might be fakeboys.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#86 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38674 Posts

@SumPro said:
@thegreatchomp said:

@SumPro: Whose alt are you? Trump is the worst president not only in my lifetime but any lifetime!

I guess I am a alt from 2008 says the account from 2020.

As a Hispanic but American first Californian I love his policies but it is only part of the reason I feel the way I do.

I have common sense, I also like to hear from both sides before I judge and lo and behold I seen extreme media bias against Trump and that got my curiosity going. It got me into politics, I like many family, friends and co-workers starting getting into politics all because of all the Trump hate and now I am here today posting.

Some pointless encouragement for us Trump supporters. I know of no one that will be voting for Biden here in California that is in my personal circle plenty of new registered voters like myself in 2018 as well as plenty of former democrat Hillary supporters turned Republican. It is going to be a very interesting election.

not in california...

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By IvanGrozny
Member since 2015 • 1844 Posts

They both are the most horrible candidates ever. The US should be really ashamed for its leading political parties that can not produce anything better than those two. We are witnessing the fall of another empire into decadence. The history will not be kind to the USA.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 mattbbpl

@ivangrozny said:

They both are the most horrible candidates ever. The US should be really ashamed for its leading political parties that can not produce anything better than those two. We are witnessing the fall of another empire into decadence. The history will not be kind to the USA.

The "most horrible candidate ever" claim loses it's punch after three consecutive uses (Obama, Clinton, Biden).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@comp_atkins: Trump could double his votes there and still lose. (That’s not far off from being true)

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 IvanGrozny
Member since 2015 • 1844 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@ivangrozny said:

They both are the most horrible candidates ever. The US should be really ashamed for its leading political parties that can not produce anything better than those two. We are Billwitnessing the fall of another empire into decadence. The history will not be kind to the USA.

The "most horrible candidate ever" claim loses it's punch after three consecutive uses (Obama, Clinton, Biden).

Obama was actually a good president. Even Bill Clinton was not bad either if not for his sexual depravity 😂

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 mattbbpl

@ivangrozny said:
@mattbbpl said:
@ivangrozny said:

They both are the most horrible candidates ever. The US should be really ashamed for its leading political parties that can not produce anything better than those two. We are Billwitnessing the fall of another empire into decadence. The history will not be kind to the USA.

Obama was actually a good president. Even Bill Clinton was not bad either if not for his sexual depravity 😂

I was referring the other Clinton. She had continuity between Obama and Biden, and she was also referred to by the GOP as "The worst candidate ever".

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Zaryia

@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

Yes Biden is mentally fit. Trump is not. Vote Biden in November.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23895 Posts

@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

He is Mentally Fit right now, sure. But will he still be in 4 years?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Zaryia

@Maroxad said:
@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

He is Mentally Fit right now, sure. But will he still be in 4 years?

He'll probably be dead in 4 years. I hope his VP is a good pick. Then again anyone who isn't Trump is a good pick.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 N64DD

@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

I can respect that answer.

gaeandilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 gaeandilth

@zaryia: Fact is we were going to get the virus there was no way around it. Once it got out of china it was over. Remember when the goal was just to slow it down and keep it from overrunning our healthcare system? We achieved that. In fact Andrew Cuomo himself said that EXACT same thing back in feb.

Both sides are wrong if you ask me. We should not of shut down we should of put those at risk inside and ripped the bandaid off. We would of pretty much had the same numbers maybe even less death by doing that. Would of just not took as long to get to those numbers. But the reason we should of is because the virus is bad but it is not HORRIBLE. Longer it stays out in force the more chance it has to mutate and become worse,

Not to mention as many as it kills it is still not a huge number. 800k+ die every year from heart disease in the US for example. How many more we losing a year due to being inactive at home? I mean most of the deaths are to 70+ elderly how many of them are going to die earlier because they are not getting out and being active? How many dying out of frustration or crime that is caused from more being home(Idle hands are the devil's workshop). Why are the so-called experts not taking these things into account?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Zaryia

@gaeandilth said:

@zaryia: Fact is we were going to get the virus there was no way around it. Once it got out of china it was over. Remember when the goal was just to slow it down and keep it from overrunning our healthcare system? We achieved that. In fact Andrew Cuomo himself said that EXACT same thing back in feb.

Both sides are wrong if you ask me. We should not of shut down we should of put those at risk inside and ripped the bandaid off. We would of pretty much had the same numbers maybe even less death by doing that. Would of just not took as long to get to those numbers. But the reason we should of is because the virus is bad but it is not HORRIBLE. Longer it stays out in force the more chance it has to mutate and become worse,

Not to mention as many as it kills it is still not a huge number. 800k+ die every year from heart disease in the US for example. How many more we losing a year due to being inactive at home? I mean most of the deaths are to 70+ elderly how many of them are going to die earlier because they are not getting out and being active? How many dying out of frustration or crime that is caused from more being home(Idle hands are the devil's workshop). Why are the so-called experts not taking these things into account?

Both Cuomo and Trump (among other governers and politicians) screwed up. That is indeed a fact. With the majority of American perception (and facts) showing Trump screwing up the most.

But Biden isn't in that list.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

@thegreatchomp: Bernie is just an uncompromising populist like Trump that promises the world and, just like Trump, would get literally nothing done. Bernie’s plans would metaphorically be 4 miles of collapsing border wall that Mexico didn’t pay for. Populism sells voters but ultimately accomplishes nothing.

Bernie can’t waive a magic wand and pass single payer healthcare. He certainly can’t pay off student loan debt (and I would argue even as a democrat that he shouldn’t). The fillibuster is

still a thing even if every democrat supported Bernies fever dreams...and they don’t.

gaeandilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 gaeandilth

@zaryia: Most people think that because 99 percent of the media is biased and some even are frauds. Difference between right wing and left wing is that when you watch Fox News you know it is biased if you are watching Hannity or Tucker. But they tell you they are biased and they are not journalists they are talk show hosts. CNN and MSNBC every single one of them claim they are journalists and have no bias at all.

A lot of the blame to either side is unwarranted. These people are not gods they can only hope to mitigate against this virus there is no stopping it. Even the vaccine is unlikely to be perfect. I mean people still dying from the old flu virus' even though they are vaccinated from it.

And the hate against Trump is totally unwarranted. I mean he is crude and insensitive sometimes. But as far as politicians go he his honest. You do not see him screwing with national security for his own self interests like the Bush's did over oil. You do not see him doing all kinds of crooked things and sleeping with interns and lying to congress like the Clinton's. You do not see him bending over and taking it in the butt on foreign policy, Spying on political opponents and doing things like hiring a lawyer to oversee a serious health risk(ebola) like Obama. Not to mention we know Obama is corrupt for one simple fact....there is not a single politician that comes out of Chicago that is not corrupt Democrat or Republican.

Not to mention it is pretty cowardly and disingenuous to blame someone after the fact without ever saying a thing when it would of actually mattered. All I hear is this expert said this and this expert said that. But if those experts were always correct like people portray they would be President. A President would listen to all the experts from many different fields and make a decision. You going to find in any situation experts that disagree on ANYTHING. But the media says "all experts agree".

In reality most people if you ask why they hate trump they say "he is a liar" but they really hate him because he is does not lie enough. A normal politician gives us this fake view of them we do not see the person. Trump is an open book. I mean we all do this to some degree but politicians make a career out of it. I mean here is an example. Go watch a video of Hillary Clinton as the first lady of Arkansas notice that deep southern accent? Go watch a video of Hillary Clinton as a senator of NY. Where did that accent go? Which is kind of funny considering she was born and raised in Chicago(see above reference to Chicago politicians)

The one thing I do not agree with is how Trump does not take some responsibility for any mistakes made. As the president even if Andrew Cuomo killed a bunch of old people by putting covid positive people in nursing homes Trump has some responsibility either he did not know it was happening or he did nothing to try to put a stop to it either way he is sort of responsible just because he IS the President.

And Biden DID screw up. You know how? He did NOTHING. Did he have an idea? Nope. If you think he did have a valid idea did he use his considerable political power to do anything about it? Did he even hire a competent Epidemiologist for council? Think I posted earlier he hired the same Lawyer/political agent Obama did for the Ebola outbreak(Ron Klain) to be his Virus advisor.

Making a mistake or two is a whole lot better then not even trying.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 LJS9502_basic

@gaeandilth said:

@zaryia:

And Biden DID screw up. You know how? He did NOTHING. Did he have an idea? Nope. If you think he did have a valid idea did he use his considerable political power to do anything about it? Did he even hire a competent Epidemiologist for council? Think I posted earlier he hired the same Lawyer/political agent Obama did for the Ebola outbreak(Ron Klain) to be his Virus advisor.

Making a mistake or two is a whole lot better then not even trying.

Stop being a trump apologist. It's trump's job. Not Biden's.