Is Biden mentally fit to be president?

  • 98 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for n64dd
N64DD

13167

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Is Biden mentally fit to be president? (53 votes)

Yes 51%
No 43%
I reclaim my time! 6%

No bringing up Trump. This is about Biden and if his mental state.

 • 
Avatar image for Xabiss
Xabiss

4350

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Xabiss  Online
Member since 2012 • 4350 Posts

Both people running for president are not fit to run for office. They are both bat shit crazy!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

2126

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

Yes.

Avatar image for horgen
horgen

124706

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 124706 Posts

Given how low the bar is for that these days: Yes.

Avatar image for n64dd
N64DD

13167

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts
Loading Video...

Avatar image for Maroxad
Maroxad

16631

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 16631 Posts

No not really.

The only reason I even support Biden is to kick Trump out. I just hope Biden picks a good VP candidate, who will most likely end up taking over if Biden becomes president.

Biden is woefully unfit, and the stressful nature of the job. means he will probably not even serve 4 years. Before being retired.

Pete Buttgieg was the most fit Democratic Candidate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

2126

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@Maroxad: Pete would have lost easy, Bernie was the best one.

Avatar image for Maroxad
Maroxad

16631

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 16631 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

@Maroxad: Pete would have lost easy, Bernie was the best one.

Even though I respect Bernie, I think he is too old as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

6278

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 0

#8 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

That is no longer a requirement.

Avatar image for HoolaHoopMan
HoolaHoopMan

11950

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 11950 Posts

@horgen said:

Given how low the bar is for that these days: Yes.

Ditto. If we're using the same measuring stick as the GOP: Yes.

Avatar image for horgen
horgen

124706

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#10 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 124706 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@thegreatchomp said:

@Maroxad: Pete would have lost easy, Bernie was the best one.

Even though I respect Bernie, I think he is too old as well.

Got me thinking. There was a popular Norwegian song named White Men Pushing 50. In US it would be 80 instead :P

Note that is a translation of the song title. It's by Karpe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

2126

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@Maroxad: He is sharp witted and stable, I can live with him for 1 term. Open the door for AOC, the conservative meltdown over her winning would be gold and keep me laughing for the rest of my life!

Avatar image for Nude_Dude
Nude_Dude

5526

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5526 Posts

Are you his doctor N64DD, or did you come to post this thread right after watching the usual biden bit on fox news?

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49062

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#13 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49062 Posts

Biden is old and broken. Not many people seem to know this, but in the 1970's Biden's wife and daughter were killed in a car crash, and his two sons were seriously injured. He considered retiring then but was talked out of it. Then his son died a few years ago, very publicly.

My dad is also 80. He is sharp as hell, can do crosswords like no one's business, reads history all the time, financially responsible, plays golf twice a week, and speaks well....and he himself says Biden is too old. In his words "no one over 65 should be president".

I think Biden would make a decent president, and I don't think his age is inherently an issue, I just think it is sad that he is our only option, and that he has been all but forced to run as president.

Why couldn't we pick, oh I don't know....Pete Buttigieg? Or someone else?

Avatar image for mattbbpl
mattbbpl

19480

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 19480 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Why couldn't we pick, oh I don't know....Pete Buttigieg? Or someone else?

A combination of outsized older generations, differences in voting rates between generations, and strong support in some specific demographic groups.

A lot of people are ignoring Biden's strengths in demographics that are not their own.

Avatar image for Treflis
Treflis

13756

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#15 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13756 Posts

That's a requirement?

I mean, when the average age of the US president tends to be 55 years old, you ought to expect some mental issues that arrive with old age.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

2126

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#16 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@mattbbpl: Hate to say it, but since Pete is gay millions wouldn’t vote for him. Sad but true.

Avatar image for jeezers
jeezers

5341

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

No Biden is not fit, he should retire from politics, there is a reason why the DNC is limiting his public speaking, he is sun setting and I'm not saying this to make fun of him or be funny. Everyone has gaffs from time to time, trump certainly does as well. But Biden freezes up with confusion, as if he forgot where he is. That's very different.

It seems the DNC will keep his exposure at the absolute minimum in hopes of hiding thier own candidate to focus on attacking trump instead. Biden gaffed in one of his own ads... Its just him giving a 30 second message to a camera, its an ad where you can have multiple takes to get it right ffs...

He's not going to be at milwaukee to accept the nomination.., they are saying covid is the reason why, that's BS. So its to dangerous for Biden to go to his own party convention.... He better get the hell over that if he wants to be president, covid or not if your president your going to need to be places. I don't buy it, they just want to limit his exposure. Every week will be more cognitive decline. That's why its "HIDEN BIDEN".

Avatar image for Watch_My_6
Watch_My_6

285

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18 Watch_My_6
Member since 2007 • 285 Posts

If you listen to him today compared to when he was campaigning with Obama in 04, he sounds like he has lost something.

Perhaps it is cognitive decline, or perhaps he doesn't know what the far left wants him to say. He's the definition of a Yes Man/lackey who no longer has an original thought of his own.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49062

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#19 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49062 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Why couldn't we pick, oh I don't know....Pete Buttigieg? Or someone else?

A combination of outsized older generations, differences in voting rates between generations, and strong support in some specific demographic groups.

A lot of people are ignoring Biden's strengths in demographics that are not their own.

I know he has a lot of strengths (I like his international appeal, diplomacy skills, etc...we have a lot of repairing to do in that area).

I don't think Biden will be a bad president, he just isn't the ideal imo. But then again we really are choosing between a turd sandwich and a giant douche, as always. C'est la vie.

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

172157

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 172157 Posts

Yeah. We've learned that much these 4 years.

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

20473

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 20473 Posts

He's no worse than Trump.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

14598

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 14598 Posts

@jeezers said:

No Biden is not fit, he should retire from politics, there is a reason why the DNC is limiting his public speaking, he is sun setting and I'm not saying this to make fun of him or be funny. Everyone has gaffs from time to time, trump certainly does as well. But Biden freezes up with confusion, as if he forgot where he is. That's very different.

It seems the DNC will keep his exposure at the absolute minimum in hopes of hiding thier own candidate to focus on attacking trump instead. Biden gaffed in one of his own ads... Its just him giving a 30 second message to a camera, its an ad where you can have multiple takes to get it right ffs...

He's not going to be at milwaukee to accept the nomination.., they are saying covid is the reason why, that's BS. So its to dangerous for Biden to go to his own party convention.... He better get the hell over that if he wants to be president, covid or not if your president your going to need to be places. I don't buy it, they just want to limit his exposure. Every week will be more cognitive decline. That's why its "HIDEN BIDEN".

Trump seems even less fit mentally. And unlike Trump, Biden didn't botch the covid-19 response and destroy our economy.

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

6462

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#23 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Biden is not fit for anything. It’s time to retire.

Trump is doing fine as president and deserves four more years. America needs him, some just don’t know it or think CNN is real.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49062

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#24 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49062 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

Biden is not fit for anything. It’s time to retire.

Trump is doing fine as president and deserves four more years. America needs him, some just don’t know it or think CNN is real.

Yeah, he sure proved that when he showed us he didn't have Alzheimers.

"Man...woman...camera...I think there was a whale, I don't know...."

Way to go Trump.

Seriously, with Trump as the current standard, Biden is a god damned genius.

Avatar image for kadin_kai
Kadin_Kai

1489

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#25 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 1489 Posts

We can easily test if Biden is mentally capable. Ask him three questions.

1. Can you cure COVID-19 by shoving a light under your skin?

2. Can you cure COVID-19 by injecting either bleach or other disinfectant?

3. Would you recommend the usage of Hydroxychloroquine as a therapeutic for COVID-19 despite all the scientific data suggesting it’s ineffective.

If he answers no to all three questions, then he’s mentally capable!

Avatar image for warmblur
warmblur

6678

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#26 warmblur
Member since 2017 • 6678 Posts

Only in theighland.

Avatar image for gaeandilth
gaeandilth

301

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#27 gaeandilth
Member since 2010 • 301 Posts
@thegreatchomp said:

@mattbbpl: Hate to say it, but since Pete is gay millions wouldn’t vote for him. Sad but true.

Yeah would be because he is gay and have nothing to do with his stance on gun rights. "Hell yeah I am going to take your Assault rifles". Would love to see oh Petey actually try that in person.

Avatar image for vfighter
VFighter

7946

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#28 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 7946 Posts

@hrt_rulz01: Trump might say off the wall things and go off topic at times, but he's mentally stable. Biden is legit at some stage of dementia. My grandfather went through this and Biden is showing all the same signs. How he's the dems top pick is beyond me.

Avatar image for jeezers
jeezers

5341

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@gaeandilth: Bidens even worse on guns, argued with a factory worker calling out what he said in the past and then told him nobody needs an AR-14 or machine guns lol, he also said if he won hed want Beto at the front of the gun issue. Beto is an idiot and Bidens an idiot to connect himself to him on 2A.

https://youtu.be/fTLuFlHm4c8

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

6462

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#31 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@kadin_kai: https://www.newsweek.com/dem-lawmaker-says-trump-saved-her-life-recommending-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-1496469

https://nypost.com/2020/08/08/nyc-councilman-credits-hydroxychloroquine-for-covid-19-recovery/

Avatar image for SumPro
SumPro

205

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#32 SumPro
Member since 2008 • 205 Posts

Trump is by far the best President in my life time hands down. I will say it again and again he single handedly exposed the World and opened up millions of eyes to the corruption and evil among us.

Thank you President Trump.

With that said, I wish everyone the very best health during these times, stay safe.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

2126

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#33 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@SumPro: Whose alt are you? Trump is the worst president not only in my lifetime but any lifetime!

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

2126

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#34 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@Sevenizz: LOL! You just hit new lows with those rags! It’s already been proven it doesn’t work. Just let that one go!

@SumPro: Whose alt are you? Trump is the worst president not only in my lifetime but any lifetime!

Avatar image for gaeandilth
gaeandilth

301

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#35 gaeandilth
Member since 2010 • 301 Posts
@jeezers said:

@gaeandilth: Bidens even worse on guns, argued with a factory worker calling out what he said in the past and then told him nobody needs an AR-14 or machine guns lol, he also said if he won hed want Beto at the front of the gun issue. Beto is an idiot and Bidens an idiot to connect himself to him on 2A.

https://youtu.be/fTLuFlHm4c8

What is amazing to me is how dumb the Democrats think people are. They DID ban assault weapons and high cap. mags back in the 90s. And after 10 years it was PROVEN that it had little to no effect on gun crime in America. Yet they like to blame republicans for ignoring science.

Biden not worse on guns the entire party is their entire motive is and has always been to abolish the 2nd amendment. Because they know damn well their ultimate vision for America will not work if the people are armed.

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

172157

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 172157 Posts

@SumPro said:

Trump is by far the best President in my life time hands down. I will say it again and again he single handedly exposed the World and opened up millions of eyes to the corruption and evil among us.

Thank you President Trump.

With that said, I wish everyone the very best health during these times, stay safe.

So you are less than 4? Because you cannot seriously believe this....or is this Vladimir?

Avatar image for jeezers
jeezers

5341

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@SumPro: well said, I agree, he isnt perfect but hes better than the other ones in my lifetime, Go Trump. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.

Yup Trumps the best one!

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

6462

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#38  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@thegreatchomp: @SumPro: ‘Whose alt are you?‘

Alts generally don’t have a rich posting history. An easy click of his name could’ve avoided a very stupid accusation.

‘It’s already been proven it doesn’t work’

Wrong. But I guess Democrats taking it and getting better are fake news, right? Also, Newsweek is a left leaning ‘rag’ as you so put.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsweek/

Try accuracy before you push send.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

2126

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@Sevenizz: 155 is not a rich posting history buddy. And yes it has, stop getting your news from rags with no credibility because they fit your bias.

https://medcitynews.com/2020/08/why-hydroxychloroquines-appeal-endures-despite-evidence-it-doesnt-work-for-covid-19/

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/06/three-big-studies-dim-hopes-hydroxychloroquine-can-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sciencenews.org/article/covid-19-coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-no-evidence-treatment/amp

And the topper is papers claiming it did were removed! It doesn’t work. Move on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

937

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#40 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

Probably not but the alternative is a genuine piece of scum. The fact these are the two options is a sad reflection of the state of the USA.

Avatar image for SumPro
SumPro

205

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#41  Edited By SumPro
Member since 2008 • 205 Posts
@thegreatchomp said:

@SumPro: Whose alt are you? Trump is the worst president not only in my lifetime but any lifetime!

I guess I am a alt from 2008 says the account from 2020.

As a Hispanic but American first Californian I love his policies but it is only part of the reason I feel the way I do.

I have common sense, I also like to hear from both sides before I judge and lo and behold I seen extreme media bias against Trump and that got my curiosity going. It got me into politics, I like many family, friends and co-workers starting getting into politics all because of all the Trump hate and now I am here today posting.

Some pointless encouragement for us Trump supporters. I know of no one that will be voting for Biden here in California that is in my personal circle plenty of new registered voters like myself in 2018 as well as plenty of former democrat Hillary supporters turned Republican. It is going to be a very interesting election.

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
LJS9502_basic

172157

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#42 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 172157 Posts

@SumPro said:
@thegreatchomp said:

@SumPro: Whose alt are you? Trump is the worst president not only in my lifetime but any lifetime!

I guess I am a alt from 2008 says the account from 2020.

As a Hispanic but American first Californian I love his policies but it is only part of the reason I feel the way I do.

I have common sense, I also like to hear from both sides before I judge and lo and behold I seen extreme media bias against Trump and that got my curiosity going. It got me into politics, I like many family, friends and co-workers starting getting into politics all because of all the Trump hate and now I am here today posting.

Some pointless encouragement for us Trump supporters. I know of no one that will be voting for Biden here in California that is in my personal circle plenty of new registered voters like myself in 2018 as well as plenty of former democrat Hilary supporters turned Republican. It is going to be very interesting election.

New voters. Sigh.

Avatar image for zaryia
Zaryia

14598

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#43  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 14598 Posts
@SumPro said:

Trump is by far the best President in my life time hands down. I will say it again and again he single handedly exposed the World and opened up millions of eyes to the corruption and evil among us.

Thank you President Trump.

With that said, I wish everyone the very best health during these times, stay safe.

@jeezers said:

@SumPro: well said, I agree, he isnt perfect but hes better than the other ones in my lifetime, Go Trump. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.

Yup Trumps the best one!

Imagine saying this during 2020. This is almost like a religion now, very creepy.

But I think Sumpro is joking, while jeezers is simply a lost cause.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

7900

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#44 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 7900 Posts

you really want to ask that question??? When you have a trump that looks like he's on CRACK every day, and I mean that literally he's on CRACK. Then again, its not like biden would really be any different...maybe less entertaining thats about it

Avatar image for jeezers
jeezers

5341

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#45  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@SumPro: the media is compromised and people with an ounce of objectivity can see through the bias. Trumps not that bad, leftists just have really loud temper tantrums. I also know several friends who voted Hillary and Johnson in 2016 and are now all in for Trump. Since he won the left has moved much further left, right off a cliff. The American people are put second by them. People see it. Trump 2020

Avatar image for Sevenizz
Sevenizz

6462

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#49 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@kadin_kai: Imagine being against a drug with proven results simply because the president of the United States brought it to the world’s attention. If it were Obama, you’d give him another dumb Nobel Peace Prize.

Avatar image for kadin_kai
Kadin_Kai

1489

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#50 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 1489 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

@kadin_kai: Imagine being against a drug with proven results simply because the president of the United States brought it to the world’s attention. If it were Obama, you’d give him another dumb Nobel Peace Prize.

SCIENCE! It’s proven it is nit only ineffective, a study in the UK showed a higher mortality rate.

Where are the proven results?