Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@jeezers said:

@zaryia: "massive evidence" lmao okay bud w/e you say.

Yes. Whatever I say. Massive amounts of evidence.

Testimony and Evidence Collected in the Trump Impeachment Inquiry

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/04/us/politics/president-trump-impeachment-inquiry.html

You can say in your opinion you dislike the evidence because it hurts your unpopular team, but it still counts as evidence. By definition.

@jeezers said:

Also 30 "potential" laws?, why potential? I thought you knew for sure 😆

1. I never said 30 laws. I said 30 minutes.....ouch you're bad at this.

2. I don't know for sure which laws were broken, I'm not a legal expert. I'm saying we know this scandal happened, from the vast evidence I just linked. You're moving the goal post to impeachability/legality debate as I knew you would, smart. You've finally joined the rest of the GOP and accept Trump did this. Thank you.

@jeezers said:

Also i dont read brietbart and how is "opinion and hearsay" a myth, you say there is hard evidence, hard evidence where? Just spit it out already and stop talking in circles, tell us the hard evidence that proves trump broke the law, then tell us which law was broken, your "potential" 30 laws broken doesnt cut it.

1. If it's not Breitbart, then where else are you getting this 100% fake Opinion and Hearsay nonsense from? Give me citation that confirms ALL of the hearings are just opinion and hearsay (They aren't).

2. It's a myth BECAUSE SOME OF THE TESTIMONIES WERE ALSO FIRST HAND AND OF EVENTS, not feelings. Like Vindman and Sondland. Text messages and e-mails aren't either. Who is feeding you these lies?

3. I never said 30 laws. Here is the evidence, again https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/04/us/politics/president-trump-impeachment-inquiry.html

Why aren't you refuting the evidence with your own data, or offering citation? What's with all the vague trash? Conceding already? Surely a dozen career officials and war heroes are all committing perjury but the guy with 10,000+ lies is telling the truth on twitter!

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#302 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@zaryia: lmao!!! Cant tell me what law was broken but claim to have hard evidence, hard evidence of what??? You dont even have the crime pinned down lol

So what crime do you think they are impeacing trump for??? Oh yeah your not a legal expert and have no clue what crime was commited , but you got that hard evidence right? you have the scandal right lol

Insanity, this is insanity

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 Damedius
Member since 2010 • 737 Posts

@zaryia said:
Massive amounts of evidence.

Massive evidence? Where?

You consider that link massive amounts of evidence?

Avatar image for deactivated-610a70a317506
deactivated-610a70a317506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#304 deactivated-610a70a317506
Member since 2017 • 658 Posts

@horgen said:
@comeonman said:
@mattbbpl said:
@horgen said:

How on earth could the polls shift after the public hearings?

Edit: Shift towards letting Trump stay.

Propaganda outlets.

Yes, must be propaganda. Couldn't be reasonable people with a different point of view. Not in 2019 America. No sir. Not possible. Just people not as smart as you being duped. Yep.

You're OK with President being above the law?

I'm idealistic and want everyone to be equal before the law. Unfortunately that ship sailed decades ago in the USA.

I do find it interesting that, when confronted with the knowledge that a lot of people don't see the situation the same way that you do, you guys resort to the comforting notion that other people are being duped by propaganda. The underlying presumption you are making is that these people that disagree with your assessment must not be smart enough to see the truth that your superior intellect allows you to see.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a70a317506
deactivated-610a70a317506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 deactivated-610a70a317506
Member since 2017 • 658 Posts

@zaryia said:
@comeonman said:

What are Nancy and Co. going to do if their impeachment effort continues to drop in popularity, especially among independent voters?

Does she reverse course and save her speakership? Does she plow ahead, risking an electoral beating?

I predict that impeachment will continue to lose support. I further predict Nancy, and her willing accomplices in the press/media, will construct a narrative that says; Trump committed horrible, impeachable offenses, but we democrats are going to put that aside, and work on advancing our agenda, for the good of the people.

You will then see what can only be described as a 3-legged cat trying to bury its turd on a frozen pond, as the democrats and their media allies pretend they didn't just waste time and money on what the voters, whose support they need in order to win, see as a (continued) political witch hunt.

There is enough evidence at this point that calling it a political witch hunt is objectively incorrect.

He should be impeached over this.

Acknowledging that you are, of course, the smartest person in the room, and therefor are, of course, correct in your assertion that the need to impeach is an objective truth, I still have a question for you.

What is going to be your reaction if/when my prediction comes true? Will you feel betrayed by Nancy and Co, or will your anger be directed at your fellow citizens that refuse to accept your objective truth?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@zaryia said:
@jeezers said:

@zaryia: "massive evidence" lmao okay bud w/e you say.

Yes. Whatever I say. Massive amounts of evidence.

Testimony and Evidence Collected in the Trump Impeachment Inquiry

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/04/us/politics/president-trump-impeachment-inquiry.html

You can say in your opinion you dislike the evidence because it hurts your unpopular team, but it still counts as evidence. By definition.

@jeezers said:

Also 30 "potential" laws?, why potential? I thought you knew for sure 😆

1. I never said 30 laws. I said 30 minutes.....ouch you're bad at this.

2. I don't know for sure which laws were broken,I'm not a legal expert. I'm saying we know this scandal happened, from the vast evidence I just linked. You're moving the goal post to impeachability/legality debate as I knew you would, smart. You've finally joined the rest of the GOP and accept Trump did this. Thank you.

@jeezers said:

Also i dont read brietbart and how is "opinion and hearsay" a myth, you say there is hard evidence, hard evidence where? Just spit it out already and stop talking in circles, tell us the hard evidence that proves trump broke the law, then tell us which law was broken, your "potential" 30 laws broken doesnt cut it.

1. If it's not Breitbart, then where else are you getting this 100% fake Opinion and Hearsay nonsense from? Give me citation that confirms ALL of the hearings are just opinion and hearsay (They aren't).

2. It's a myth BECAUSE SOME OF THE TESTIMONIES WERE ALSO FIRST HAND AND OF EVENTS, not feelings. Like Vindman and Sondland. Text messages and e-mails aren't either. Who is feeding you these lies?

3. I never said 30 laws. Here is the evidence, again https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/04/us/politics/president-trump-impeachment-inquiry.html

Why aren't you refuting the evidence with your own data, or offering citation? What's with all the vague trash? Conceding already? Surely a dozen career officials and war heroes are all committing perjury but the guy with 10,000+ lies is telling the truth on twitter!

Bolded where you just lost your argument to everyone in this thread. You really don't know, you don't have facts. Evidence can be proven wrong in court, it's just gathered information.

*yawn*

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By Zaryia

@Damedius: Yes, my link literally gives quite a bit of evidence.

Your opinions on that is irrelevant, it is by definition evidence, and a lot of it. That is a dictionary fact. Please stop debating facts.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Zaryia

@n64dd: Yawn.

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. I expected a link or citation but I keep getting opinions from you. Not all of the massive amount of evidence are facts, but some of it is. The texts and emails are factually conversations that existed and happened. The fact witnesses corroborated events and statements that factually happened.

So you can't refute any of the evidence. Why can't you join the rest of the sane GOP and change your goal post to subjective legal debates instead of debating against the mass evidence and facts?

Even jeezers has moved on, and knows to do that. I thought you were at least a bit smarter than him of all people.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By N64DD

@zaryia said:

@n64dd: Yawn.

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. I expected a link or citation but I keep getting opinions from you. Not all of the massive amount of evidence are facts, but some of it is. The texts and emails are factually conversations that existed and happened. The fact witnesses corroborating events that happened.

So you can't refute any of the evidence. Why can't you join the rest of the sane GOP and change your goal post to subjective legal debates instead of debating against the mass evidence and facts?

Even jeezers has moved on, and knows to do that. I thought you were at least a bit smarter than him of all people.

"2. I don't know for sure which laws were broken,"

Not all of the massive amount of evidence are facts,

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 Damedius

@zaryia said:

@Damedius: Yes, my link literally gives quite a bit of evidence.

Your opinions on that is irrelevant, it is by definition evidence, and a lot of it. That is a dictionary fact. Please stop debating facts.

It's quite apparent that you can't formulate arguments at all.

"Look link, massive evidence. Can't argue with facts."

You have to be easily the biggest troll on these forums.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Zaryia

@n64dd:

You're trying to own me by my honestly stating not ALL of the evidence is facts? Troll? Much of it is facts though.....why ignore that?

I'm not a legal expert, I told you the potential crimes several posts ago.

I'm stating we have evidence he tried to get Ukraine to help him against Biden. He even froze the aid for this. That much is certain from the evidence.

Exactly what crimes this constitutes as are being to be determined and debated. Some GOP accept that fact and are saying it's not that illegal or impeachable. Many legal experts disagree.

You seem completely confused.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Zaryia

@Damedius:

My argument is solid because it is 100% factual.

I am stating for a fact there is a lot of evidence against Trump. This is a pure fact. Your opinions on said evidence are pointless. You need to present your own data showing it is invalid, with valid sources.

You haven't even attempted to argue against and refute the massive amounts of evidence I posted. At least try, because you are losing this debate badly. Only one of us has data.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178873 Posts

It's extremely odd and a bit troubling that there still exists people that are saying these allegations aren't facts. Whether you agree with the impeachment.....the facts supporting it are true. Even the GOP has come around to the facts in the case.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314  Edited By Damedius

@LJS9502_basic said:

It's extremely odd and a bit troubling that there still exists people that are saying these allegations aren't facts. Whether you agree with the impeachment.....the facts supporting it are true. Even the GOP has come around to the facts in the case.

What's troubling is you and Zariya don't know what facts are.

Allegations aren't facts and you would both know that if you were able to use the power of reasoning.

Allegations are claims not facts. Go back to school and do your homework.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 N64DD

@zaryia said:

@n64dd:

You're trying to own me by my honestly stating not ALL of the evidence is facts? Troll? Much of it is facts though.....why ignore that?

I'm stating we have evidence he tried to get Ukraine to help him against Biden. He even froze the aid for this. That much is certain from the evidence.

Exactly what crimes this constitutes as are being to be determined and debated. Some GOP accept that fact and are saying it's not that illegal or impeachable. Many legal experts disagree.

You stated you have evidence which might not be valid for a crime you don't even know what it is.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 Damedius

@zaryia said:

@Damedius:

My argument is solid because it is 100% factual.

I am stating for a fact there is a lot of evidence against Trump. This is a pure fact. Your opinions on said evidence are pointless. You need to present your own data showing it is invalid, with valid sources.

You haven't even attempted to argue against and refute the massive amounts of evidence I posted. At least try, because you are losing this debate badly. Only one of us has data.

What version of facts are you using?

Surely it's not this "a thing that is known or proved to be true." or this "the truth about events as opposed to interpretation".

Maybe you could tell me what you think a fact is because you use the word rather loosely.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#317 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127527 Posts

@comeonman said:

I'm idealistic and want everyone to be equal before the law. Unfortunately that ship sailed decades ago in the USA.

I do find it interesting that, when confronted with the knowledge that a lot of people don't see the situation the same way that you do, you guys resort to the comforting notion that other people are being duped by propaganda. The underlying presumption you are making is that these people that disagree with your assessment must not be smart enough to see the truth that your superior intellect allows you to see.

Is it wrong to wish that we can return to the point where everyone is equal to law again? To work for such ideals?

I don't think most who share my views on this case believe they are of superior intellect compared to those who have another opinion on it. It's an odd assumption to have. Saying more about you perhaps.

Propaganda do work. But also it seems like many will cling to their team and agreeing with it as if disagreeing with means you no longer a Republican in this case. It's not unique to Republicans, but more common among Republicans.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 jeezers

Guy 1: Guys look at this massive amount of evidence!!

Guy 2: Evidence of what crime???

Guy 1: Not sure about a crime but we got all this evidence!! We are going to impeach him! Its happening!!

Guy 2: Wut??

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 horgen  Moderator

Well it is not like this has been decided by the Supreme Court yet... :P

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@jeezers said:

Guy 1: Not sure about a crime but we got all this evidence!! We are going to impeach him! Its happening!!

what are you trying to get at with this?

It's an impeachment inquiry

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By jeezers

@drlostrib: Exactly, which is why its rediculous for anyone to assume they have what they need for impeachment, they havent pinned down a crime, several posters here claim we have a ton of evidence, a ton of evidence towards a non existant crime at this point, so how is the evidence worth a damn if you dont have a crime pinned down.

The evidence is worth nothing, because they dont even know what they are trying to prove for impeachment. This whole thing is just a partisan clown show.

This is no watergate, this is a joke.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 DrLostRib

@jeezers said:

@drlostrib: Exactly, which is why its rediculous for anyone to assume they have what they need for impeachment, they havent pinned down a crime, several posters here claim we have a ton of evidence, a ton of evidence towards a non existant crime at this point, so how is the evidence worth a damn if you dont have a crime pinned down.

The evidence is worth nothing, because they dont even know what they are trying to prove for impeachment. This whole thing is just a partisan clown show.

This is no watergate, this is a joke.

No it seems pretty evident that they're trying to investigate and determine if the president has abused his power

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 jeezers

@drlostrib: so would you agree that we are not at a point in this yet to impeach? You agree there has been no crime proven correct?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 DrLostRib

@jeezers said:

@drlostrib: so would you agree that we are not at a point in this yet to impeach? You agree there has been no crime proven correct?

still not sure what you're trying to get at by asking these types of questions. The house just needs to investigate and pass formal allegations of impeachable offenses

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By jeezers

@drlostrib: the point is people are pretending the case is closed when in reality there is no case.

Thats why you dont want to answer my question.

Also evidence without a crime is worthless

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 DrLostRib

@jeezers said:

@drlostrib: the point is people are pretending the case is closed when in reality there is no case.

Thats why you dont want to answer my question.

Also evidence without a crime is worthless

I don't think anyone thinks it's a closed case when it comes to an impeachment trial in the senate, which has the job deciding if there is enough proof of a crime--or that what is proven rises to the level of an impeachable offense requiring removal

But it also seems disingenuous to claim there is no case

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 jeezers

@drlostrib: whats the crime?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23055 Posts

Wow, I'm not sure how this thread got so off the rails. As I understand it, the primary crime being investigated is bribery. It's right there in the Constitution as an impeachable offense. The evidence for it is overwhelming, but he won't be removed from office because, as I've mentioned here before, the impeachment process is a political one and the GOP won't remove him unless they have to for political survival.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 jeezers

@mattbbpl: finnaly someone with an actual accusation of a crime, bribery. Thank you, I just wanted someone to state the crime suspected.

That way we know what needs to be proven with evidence.

Side note: do you guys trust Adam Shiff, why are his eyes like this? https://youtu.be/iXEWHtVlZJo

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 Damedius
@mattbbpl said:

Wow, I'm not sure how this thread got so off the rails. As I understand it, the primary crime being investigated is bribery. It's right there in the Constitution as an impeachable offense. The evidence for it is overwhelming, but he won't be removed from office because, as I've mentioned here before, the impeachment process is a political one and the GOP won't remove him unless they have to for political survival.

So you're alleging that Trump did something like this?

Loading Video...

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 horgen  Moderator

Extortion is the other part of the crime I believe.

Now are we going to continue to stay on topic or whataboutism into the next dimension?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By Zaryia

@jeezers said:

I never said evidence of a specific crimes, I said evidence of specific actions which we literally do have. We now know he did those things. I did gave an example of 10 potential crimes those actions might result in, so you lied there.

Be less of a bad-faith actor, and frame it as a new debate, for example

"Zaryia, I understand there is evidence Trump took those actions and I now accept he did those things, due to the overwhelming evidence. But what crime is he breaking by doing those things? And is it really impeachable?"

P.S. Why do conservative posters lie about people's posts when we can just scroll back.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By Zaryia
@jeezers said:

@mattbbpl: finnaly someone with an actual accusation of a crime, bribery. Thank you, I just wanted someone to state the crime suspected.

That way we know what needs to be proven with evidence.

"Finally" I gave you potential crimes yesterday. You're trolling and shit posting.

@zaryia said:

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/10/trump-crimes-law/

Code § 872: “Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.”

Code § 610, which covers that crime rather clearly under the title: “Coercion of political activity.”

Code § 607, “Place of solicitation,”

Code § 30121, “Contributions and donations by foreign nationals.”

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By Zaryia

@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:

@n64dd:

You stated you have evidence which might not be valid for a crime you don't even know what it is.

Straw-Man argument and goal post move.

I never said I have evidence of any specific crime, I said evidence of specific actions. Politicians will determine what crimes he committed from those confirmed actions. I gave you 10 potential ones upon request, as a new and more subjective topic. Don't conflate your subject change request as my factual base claim.

Start a new debate in a good faith manner, rather than trying to save face with the old one you lost over the course of 2 months of evidence gathering threads where you either avoided like the plague or peeped in and got decimated. IE:

"Zaryia, I understand there is evidence Trump took those actions and I now accept he did those things, due to the overwhelming evidence. But what crime is he breaking by doing those things? And is it really impeachable?"

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 DrLostRib

@jeezers said:

@drlostrib: whats the crime?

Well in general they probably think the president has abused his power in relation to the Ukraine quid pro quo situation, may also be something related to obstruction if they think he is purposefully impeding or intervening in their investigation

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 DrLostRib
@Damedius said:
@mattbbpl said:

Loading Video...

No

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By Zaryia

@Damedius said:
@mattbbpl said:

Loading Video...

It's nothing like what Trump did. Your false claims of that video is literally a debunked conspiracy theory by all known fact checkers. That was 100% legal, since it wasn't for his campaign and was FOR the entire US government and most of the world. They all wanted Shokin out, since Shokin WASN'T investigating and was corrupt.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/29/business/media/fact-check-biden-ukraine-burisma-china-hunter.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/28/politics/fact-checking-trump-ukraine-scandal-bidens/index.html

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/trump-twists-facts-on-biden-and-ukraine/

You're super bad at this whole politics thing.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 jeezers

@Damedius: Biden and his crackhead son get a pass bro, this is basically the first commandment of Political Gamers. ;)

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 DrLostRib

@jeezers said:

@Damedius: Biden and his crackhead son get a pass bro, this is basically the first commandment of Political Gamers. ;)

No, it's a disingenuous comparison

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By Zaryia

@jeezers said:

Why are you repeating fake conspiracy theories?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/29/business/media/fact-check-biden-ukraine-burisma-china-hunter.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/28/politics/fact-checking-trump-ukraine-scandal-bidens/index.html

Do you have citation showing that it is real from a valid source? All fact check sources I check show it is fake.

I'm going to guess your next post will contain no such citation, and will be vague nonsense.

P.S. Thank you for no longer disputing what Trump did. Although fake whataboutisms are pretty bad, at least they are less insane.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By Damedius

@jeezers said:

Basically. It's only wrong when the other team does it.

That's the insanity of this. The USA and American politicians do this all the time to other nations around the globe.

Which means that the majority of people pushing for impeachment have no rational or consistent thoughts on the matter. The media whips them into a frenzy and they start foaming at the mouth.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By Zaryia

@Damedius said:
@jeezers said:

But that's not what happened.

Joe Biden's pressure on Ukraine

Trump has also claimed that Biden pressured Ukraine to take chief prosecutor Viktor Shokin "off the case." Biden pressured Ukrainian leaders to fire Shokin -- the Obama administration, US allies and Ukrainian anti-corruption activists saw Shokin as unwilling to prosecute elite corruption -- but there is no public evidence that Biden sought to get Shokin removed from any particular case.Full fact check here.

Why the fiction?

P.S. Thank you for no longer disputing what Trump did. Although fake whataboutisms are pretty bad, at least they are less insane.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 Damedius

@zaryia said:

I'm going to guess your next post will contain no such citation, and will be vague nonsense.

There was a video right there that you avoided like the post you avoided where I schooled you on the English language.

Stay in your lane and just post links while parroting talking points.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By Damedius

@zaryia said:
@Damedius said:
@jeezers said:

Loading Video...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By Zaryia

@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:

There was a video right there

The video shows nothing illegal or wrong through. He's not pressuring them for his campaign, he's pressuring them for the entire planet because Shokin was extremely corrupt and NOT investigating companies. Shokin was not his US political rival. The reasoning was sound, not a fake conspiracy. That's normal foreign policy.

This has been thoroughly fact checked, you have no sources while I have all fact checkers on my side.

Trump's missing context: What happened with the Ukrainian prosecutor

In castigating Biden's effort to get the prosecutor general fired, Trump has declined to mention an important fact: a whole lot of other people were also trying to get him fired at the time.The Obama administration, American allies, the International Monetary Fund and Ukrainian anti-corruption activists, among others, had all made clear that they were displeased with the performance of Viktor Shokin, who became prosecutor general in 2015.Shokin was widely faulted for declining to bring prosecutions of elites' corruption, and he was even accused of hindering corruption investigations. His deputy, Vitaliy Kasko, resigned in February 2016, alleging that Shokin's office was itself corrupt.The International Monetary Fund warned Ukraine in February 2016 that it risked losing financial support if it did not clean up its act. The Financial Times explained in its article on the warning that then-President Petro Poroshenko was facing pressure to replace Shokin, whom the newspaper described as a "long-time loyalist" of the president; the article continued, "Mr. Shokin has been criticized for failing to bring to justice any of the snipers who killed dozens of protesters in central Kiev in the final days of the revolution, and for dragging his feet over investigating senior officials and businesspeople."In a September 2015 speech, the US ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, used blunt language in criticizing Shokin, blasting "corrupt actors within the Prosecutor General's Office" who were "making things worse by openly and aggressively undermining reform." Then, during a visit to Ukraine, Biden, who had long handled Ukraine issues for the Obama administration, applied public and private pressure on the government.

You are extremely bad at debates. This is a new low.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By Zaryia
@Damedius said:

Maybe you could tell me what you think a fact is because you use the word rather loosely.

It's a fact that there is large amounts of evidence showing what Trump did. You can have your opinions that it's unfair and a witchhunt, but that is a fact.

I linked the evidence for you, but you're too busy losing another debate right now. Did you just get into politics from 8chan or whatever?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By Zaryia

@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:
@Damedius said:
@jeezers said:

Loading Video...

I don't get it.

Trump didn't do that. I don't think you are informed on this topic at all............

Biden is not using a fake conspiracy, is not using secret back channels, and is not helping his campaign. He is however, aided by the whole world who wanted Shokin out.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 Damedius

@zaryia said:
@Damedius said:

It's a fact that there is large amounts of evidence showing what Trump did. You can have your opinions that it's unfair and a witchhunt, but that is a fact.

I linked it to you, but you're too busy losing another debate right now. Did you just get into politics from 8chan or whatever?

You clearly just got into the English language because meanings and definitions elude you.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 Damedius
@zaryia said:

The video shows nothing illegal or wrong through. He's not pressuring them for his campaign, he's pressuring them for the entire planet because Shokin was extremely corrupt and NOT investigating companies.

So it's only bribery or extortion if it's for your campaign.

Speaking of campaigns, are currently campaigning for dumbest poster on the forums?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By Zaryia

@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:
@Damedius said:

I linked it to you, but you're too busy losing another debate right now. Did you just get into politics from 8chan or whatever?

You clearly just got into the English language because meanings and definitions elude you.

Yup. Just got into politics. That's why the full ad-homs and zero citation has been given for several pages now.

You've lost so bad it isn't even funny.

There objectively IS evidence for Trump's actions. A lot of it. It's not my opinion that there is evidence. Welcome to reality.