#751 burntbyhellfire
Member since 2019 • 789 Posts

@JimB said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Nope. Try again.

Action was only taken after the NY Times story alerted Joe Biden his son was being investigated in the Ukraine.

Yeah that explains the rest of the countries. smh

Did the rest of the countries give them six hours to fire the prosecutor or lose one billion dollars in aid?

Why are the Democrats so afraid of an investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden? Are you afraid or do you know they did illegal acts. The investigation could prove they did nothing wrong and completely exonerate them. The Democrats are willing to impeach a president for seeking the truth. Of course the Democrats always accuse the Republicans doing of what they are doing.

Wasn't it them who said if Trump has nothing to hide he should let Mueller investigate unimpeded?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#752 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127516 Posts

@JimB said:

Why are the Democrats so afraid of an investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden? Are you afraid or do you know they did illegal acts. The investigation could prove they did nothing wrong and completely exonerate them. The Democrats are willing to impeach a president for seeking the truth. Of course the Democrats always accuse the Republicans doing of what they are doing.

Why are Republicans so afraid of discussing the actions that led to an impeachment inquiry about their president?

Avatar image for burntbyhellfire
burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#753 burntbyhellfire

@horgen said:
@JimB said:

Why are Republicans so afraid of discussing the actions that led to an impeachment inquiry about their president?

What actions would those be? List all the actions you can factually prove.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#754 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Did the rest of the countries give them six hours to fire the prosecutor or lose one billion dollars in aid?

Sorry but you can't ignore reality.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#755 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127516 Posts

@burntbyhellfire said:
@horgen said:
@JimB said:

Those have been listed over and over in this thread.

If things are not as it seems, why do Trump not show evidence that clear his name? Why do not Republican politician show evidence that clear his name?

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#756  Edited By burntbyhellfire

@horgen said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@horgen said:
@JimB said:

If things are not as it seems, why do Trump not show evidence that clear his name? Why do not Republican politician show evidence that clear his name?

Like what evidence would clear his name? You're asking to prove a negative. Like if I said I seen you kick a homeless woman about 6 months ago, you'd deny it, and then ask for you to prove you didn't do it, how are you going to prove you didn't? There is a reason our legal system is "innocent until proven guilty." Unless you actually know of a piece of evidence that could be exculpatory such as the transcripts of the call that has already been released. Have you read them? There isn't any hint of any kind of bribery or quid pro quo in them.

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/25/764052120/read-transcript-of-president-trumps-call-with-ukraine-s-leader

That is the transcripts from the call that democrat "witnesses" are claiming Trump threatened and bribed and extorted the Ukrainian president. Do you actually see anything impeachable in any of that?

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#757 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38683 Posts

this whole debate is pointless.

who is congress trying to convince? the house will vote to impeach along party lines and the senate will vote to acquit along party lines.

one of the minority house members was lamenting about impeachment being used too often now.

there is a simple fix for that. stop electing people of shit character to the chief executive position in the land.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#758 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Nope. Try again.

Action was only taken after the NY Times story alerted Joe Biden his son was being investigated in the Ukraine.

Several western countries and the GOP wanted Shokin out.

This was regular foreign policy practice. This is a fact checked conspiracy theory. You are lying.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#759  Edited By Zaryia

@burntbyhellfire said:
@horgen said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@horgen said:

Like what evidence would clear his name? You're asking to prove a negative.

Evidence that refutes the large amounts of evidence which shows he abused his power. It's like they haven't even tried to put up a real defense, other than nonsensical bullshit.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#760 burntbyhellfire

@zaryia said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@horgen said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@horgen said:

Evidence that refutes the large amounts of evidence which shows he abused his power. It's like they haven't even tried to put up a real defense, other than nonsensical bullshit.

There is no evidence he abused his power, just conjecture and speculation. It's up to the accusers to provide evidence of a crime, they haven't. You seem to have a hard time understanding that someones impressions and feelings do not make evidence. That is something you clearly refuse to wrap your head around because the narrative to you is more important than reality.

Again, if I said I seen you punch a bum somewhere around 6 months ago, how would you disprove my allegations?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#761  Edited By Zaryia

@burntbyhellfire said:
@zaryia said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@horgen said:

There is no evidence he abused his power,

No reason to lie. Do you want links to the evidence? I think I've linked it 10 times ITT though.

Lying is bad.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#762 Zaryia

@burntbyhellfire said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@JimB said:

The Democrats are going to write two impeachment articles of impeachment: Abuse of power and obstruction of congress. What happened to bribery and quid pro quo? The articles they are writing do not meet the impeachment requirements, but that doesn't stop them. As Representative Collins Stated, this is a "Clock and Calendar Impeachment"

The next step is for the House to vote on the articles if passed it will go to the Senate and a vote will be taken not to go to trial, but to drop the impeachment.

Next November Trump will be re-elected and the Democrats will lose the House.

The question I have is how many seats did this cost them in the next election. I mean sure, we knew Trump was going to win 2020 when the best they have is the entitled old boomer and his legs that turn blonde in the sun, but they had a chance (albeit a small one) of retaining the house, or at least, not lose so many seats that they can't continue to obstruct. But now, I'm guessing republicans mop the floor with them when you consider 40+ of them are in districts Trump won, and those who voted for him in 2016 but didn't get off their asses in the mid-terms are going to be back out there.

A close game late in the 4th quarter and their hail mary just got intercepted for a touchdown.

Trump is going to win in 2020 and the Republicans are going to get a bigger majority in the senate and they are also going to win back the house.

That is almost guaranteed now.

And I am not a huge fan of Trumps. He has made a lot of comments in support of things like amnesty and gun control that has me thinking he may go Reagan in his second term which is something I wouldn't like at all. But it is what it is, nobody has offered a better choice yet.

Sorry to interrupt this baseless circle jerk and all, but

NEW NATIONAL POLL SHOWS EVERY PROSPECTIVE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE BEATING DONALD TRUMP

https://www.newsweek.com/new-poll-shows-top-democrats-beating-trump-2020-1476714

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#763 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@JimB said:
@Nuck81 said:
@n64dd said:
@horgen said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

That is a cop-out argument the left seems to use a lot to excuse their crimes when attempting to paint their opponents of those same crimes. This is about facts, Bidens were up to no good in Ukraine, I know it, you know it, and that's why you cannot explain why Hunter Biden was an absentee board member for a Ukrainian energy company. If you have a better explanation for why this is the case, I'd like to hear it because having Ukrainians investigate his role in the company is 100% legitimate, and that's the basis for the entire impeachment fiasco.

So what was Hunter Biden doing?

Irrelevant for this thread.

It's not irrelevant when the soul motivation for Trump doing what he did was to investigate it.

His soul motivation was dirt on his top political opponent at the time

A political opponent who can't complete a sentence without making a mistake. His campaign is now floating the idea that he will promise to serve only one term. If he were to be elected he would be sworn in as a lam duck and get nothing done, and the Democrat primary would begin on January 20, 2021 with the VP as the front runner.

Wait, Republicans are really complaining that Biden sometimes says stupid and dumb things?

Really?

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#764 burntbyhellfire

@zaryia said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@JimB said:

The Democrats are going to write two impeachment articles of impeachment: Abuse of power and obstruction of congress. What happened to bribery and quid pro quo? The articles they are writing do not meet the impeachment requirements, but that doesn't stop them. As Representative Collins Stated, this is a "Clock and Calendar Impeachment"

The next step is for the House to vote on the articles if passed it will go to the Senate and a vote will be taken not to go to trial, but to drop the impeachment.

Next November Trump will be re-elected and the Democrats will lose the House.

The question I have is how many seats did this cost them in the next election. I mean sure, we knew Trump was going to win 2020 when the best they have is the entitled old boomer and his legs that turn blonde in the sun, but they had a chance (albeit a small one) of retaining the house, or at least, not lose so many seats that they can't continue to obstruct. But now, I'm guessing republicans mop the floor with them when you consider 40+ of them are in districts Trump won, and those who voted for him in 2016 but didn't get off their asses in the mid-terms are going to be back out there.

A close game late in the 4th quarter and their hail mary just got intercepted for a touchdown.

Trump is going to win in 2020 and the Republicans are going to get a bigger majority in the senate and they are also going to win back the house.

That is almost guaranteed now.

And I am not a huge fan of Trumps. He has made a lot of comments in support of things like amnesty and gun control that has me thinking he may go Reagan in his second term which is something I wouldn't like at all. But it is what it is, nobody has offered a better choice yet.

Sorry to interrupt this baseless circle jerk and all, but

NEW NATIONAL POLL SHOWS EVERY PROSPECTIVE DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE BEATING DONALD TRUMP

https://www.newsweek.com/new-poll-shows-top-democrats-beating-trump-2020-1476714

Do you remember what happened the last time you let polls get your hopes up? Hillary was supposed to win in a landslide.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#765 burntbyhellfire
@zaryia said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@zaryia said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@horgen said:

No reason to lie. Do you want links to the evidence? I think I've linked it 10 times ITT though.

Lying is bad.

Again, you've provided hearsay, hearsay that has been discredited by the actually people in on the call and the actual transcripts of it. Have you read the transcripts of the call?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#766 LJS9502_basic

@burntbyhellfire said:
@zaryia said:

Lying is bad.

Again, you've provided hearsay, hearsay that has been discredited by the actually people in on the call and the actual transcripts of it. Have you read the transcripts of the call?

I don't think you have clue one on what hearsay means. Actual witnesses have testified. trump's own transcript of the call backs up the impeachment grounds.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#767 burntbyhellfire

@LJS9502_basic said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@zaryia said:

Lying is bad.

I don't think you have clue one on what hearsay means. Actual witnesses have testified. trump's own transcript of the call backs up the impeachment grounds.

Those actual witnesses have also testified on record to themselves not having any evidence, and that their statements were impressions and conjecture but you certainly omit that from your ramblings. Have you read the actual transcripts of the call?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#768  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@burntbyhellfire said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@zaryia said:

Lying is bad.

Those actual witnesses have also testified on record to themselves not having any evidence, and that their statements were impressions and conjecture but you certainly omit that from your ramblings. Have you read the actual transcripts of the call?

Again even trump's own transcripts shows he was in the wrong. YOU just refuse reality.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#769 burntbyhellfire

@LJS9502_basic said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@zaryia said:

Lying is bad.

Again even trump's own transcripts shows he was in the wrong. YOU just refuse reality.

No, they don't. There is nothing nefarious in any of the transcripts, in fact they showed legitimate concern for corruption and wrongdoing, now this made up fear of an election. Trump isn't hillary, he doesn't need foreigners to dig up dirt on his opponents, his opponents defeat themselves.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#770 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: provide the part of the transcript that is damning please

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#771 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

@Nuck81 said:
@JimB said:
@Nuck81 said:
@n64dd said:
@horgen said:

Irrelevant for this thread.

It's not irrelevant when the soul motivation for Trump doing what he did was to investigate it.

His soul motivation was dirt on his top political opponent at the time

A political opponent who can't complete a sentence without making a mistake. His campaign is now floating the idea that he will promise to serve only one term. If he were to be elected he would be sworn in as a lam duck and get nothing done, and the Democrat primary would begin on January 20, 2021 with the VP as the front runner.

Wait, Republicans are really complaining that Biden sometimes says stupid and dumb things?

Really?

Yes, maybe you should listen to him speak.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#772 JimB
@LJS9502_basic said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@zaryia said:

Lying is bad.

Where is the crime in this impeachment?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#773 JimB
@zaryia said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@zaryia said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@horgen said:

Lying is bad.

You should tell that to Adam Shiff.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#774 JimB
@zaryia said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@zaryia said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@horgen said:

Lying is bad.

The charges have been changed daily to the point the current articles do not even come close to meeting the thresh hold for impeachment. The Democrats have stated why Trump must be impeached they can't beat him in the 2020 election.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#775 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50587 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@zaryia said:

Lying is bad.

No it doesn't lol.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#776  Edited By Zaryia

@JimB said:

The Democrats have stated why Trump must be impeached they can't beat him in the 2020 election.

1. The evidence shows why he must be impeached.

2. All of the Dem front runners are beating him in most polls for several months now.

@burntbyhellfire said:

Do you remember what happened the last time you let polls get your hopes up? Hillary was supposed to win in a landslide.

1. But the 5 of you are clamoring on how this impeachment fiasco solidifies Trump's win. The only evidence we have so far shows this is not the case. At least I'm offering data, you're just giving me pure guess work. Can you at least offer some data?

2. The 2016 National Opinion Polls were correct for the most part.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#777  Edited By Zaryia
@Chutebox said:
@LJS9502_basic

No it doesn't lol.

Decorated , Ambassadors, Diplomats, War heroes (all under oath, and corroborating each other's accounts), text messages, transcripts, and 500+ Seasoned Constitutional scholars disagree with random guy on the internet.

Film at 11

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#778 Chutebox

@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@LJS9502_basic

No it doesn't lol.

Decorated , Ambassadors, Diplomats, War heroes (all under oath, and corroborating each other's accounts), text messages, transcripts, and 500+ Seasoned Constitutional scholars disagree with random guy on the internet.

Film at 11

They agree the transcripts show quid pro quo?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#779 Zaryia

@Chutebox said:
@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@LJS9502_basic

No it doesn't lol.

Film at 11

Some agree it shows bribery. Most agree it contains an abuse of power and obstruction. Impeachable offenses, easily. They also say if he isn't impeached for this then nothing is an impeachable offense.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#780 Chutebox

@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@LJS9502_basic

No it doesn't lol.

Film at 11

Some agree it shows bribery. Most agree it contains an abuse of power and obstruction. Impeachable offenses, easily. They also say if he isn't impeached for this then nothing is an impeachable offense.

So not quid pro quo...which we've heard how many times?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#781 Zaryia

@Chutebox said:
@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:

No it doesn't lol.

Film at 11

Sigh.

https://www.duffylawct.com/the-difference-between-bribery-extortion-and-quid-pro-quo/

Is a “quid pro quo” the same as bribery or extortion?

“Quid pro quo” is a Latin phrase that means “something for something” or “this for that.” Every bribery or extortion charge necessarily has a “quid pro quo.” However, not every “quid pro quo” is a crime. If one person offers another $5,000.00 to purchase a car, that is simply a contract for the sale of a car. Although there is a quid pro quo (“I’ll give you $5,000.00 if you give me your car”) that is not illegal. On the other hand, if the quid pro quo is money in exchange for a public official’s act (“I’ll give you $5000.00 if you give my company the public works contract”) then that is certainly illegal.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#782  Edited By Chutebox

@zaryia: Ok, now where can it be proven that Trump was trying to bribe for personal, political gain? I've read your links that you've posted. From what I read, one (forgot his name) he believed it was QPQ, but he presumed what Trump meant in his call.

I didn't see any actual evidence elsewhere.

All this considering Ukrainian Pres saying he felt no pressure.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#783 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@LJS9502_basic

No it doesn't lol.

Film at 11

It's not an impeachable offense because Trump isn't a democrat. You know this, zaryia.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#784 burntbyhellfire

@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@LJS9502_basic

No it doesn't lol.

Film at 11

So you're admitting there's no factual evidence to actually prove any of the accusations. Just an "eeeh, it COULD mean what I want it to, and that's good enough for me?" This is important, because next time democrats win the presidency, and republicans own the house and senate, they should just remove them since the precedent for doing so without evidence of any crime is being set.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#785 burntbyhellfire
@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@LJS9502_basic

No it doesn't lol.

Film at 11

Lmao, war hero? Really? You're trying to talk people up so your appeal to authority argument seems more valid. You've already admitted there's no evidence, the people you just mentioned admitted in front of congress that none of them has evidence. Just admit it, you want Trump gone and you do not care what means are used, or rules are broken to do it. Classic TDS.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#786 JimB

@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@LJS9502_basic

No it doesn't lol.

Film at 11

Yet when ask none could see any impeachable offence's.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#787 JimB
@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@zaryia said:

Film at 11

Sigh.

https://www.duffylawct.com/the-difference-between-bribery-extortion-and-quid-pro-quo/

Is a “quid pro quo” the same as bribery or extortion?

“Quid pro quo” is a Latin phrase that means “something for something” or “this for that.” Every bribery or extortion charge necessarily has a “quid pro quo.” However, not every “quid pro quo” is a crime. If one person offers another $5,000.00 to purchase a car, that is simply a contract for the sale of a car. Although there is a quid pro quo (“I’ll give you $5,000.00 if you give me your car”) that is not illegal. On the other hand, if the quid pro quo is money in exchange for a public official’s act (“I’ll give you $5000.00 if you give my company the public works contract”) then that is certainly illegal.

Bribery is not in the impeachable articles against Trump because the Democrat's would have to admit Joe Biden is guilty of the same thing.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#788 JimB
@Serraph105 said:
@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:

No it doesn't lol.

Film at 11

It's not an impeachable offense because Trump isn't a democrat. You know this, zaryia.

Abuse of power is not a listed impeachable offence in the Constitution. Obstruction of congress is also not an impeachable offense. There is a separation of powers clause in the constitution to keep one branch of government form encroaching on the other branches. When disputes arise it goes to the courts to make a ruling. The Democrats did not want to go to the courts because they are on a time table they set. So obstruction of congress is out the window.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#789 N64DD

Zaryia is sinking like the Titanic in this thread.

BUT THEY'RE DECORATED SCHOLARS, WAR HEROS, THERE'S EVEN A PIRATE!

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#790 burntbyhellfire

@n64dd said:

Zaryia is sinking like the Titanic in this thread.

BUT THEY'RE DECORATED SCHOLARS, WAR HEROS, THERE'S EVEN A PIRATE!

Yeah, it's an appeal to authority argument always used in lieu of a real one. Instead of having a response it's like saying "look how special these people are and they agree with me and you can't disagree with them, so I claim victory, neener neener *sticks out tongue then proceeds to plug ears while screaming*"

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#791 Serraph105

This is a really good interview of Adam Schiff on impeachment if anyone want to give these videos a watch. He lays the information out in a way that's very easy to understand.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#792 JimB

@Serraph105 said:

This is a really good interview of Adam Schiff on impeachment if anyone want to give these videos a watch. He lays the information out in a way that's very easy to understand.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Why didn't Adam Shiff appear before the judiciary committee to present his findings like done in past. He was afraid and he knew his arguments false.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#793 N64DD

@Serraph105 said:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Hitting the entertainment shows. This is a circus.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#794 burntbyhellfire

Of course he is. This isn't about law, or justice, or fighting the constitution. It's about trying to wrongfully influence the 2020 elections in hopes it'll help them win.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#795 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@Serraph105 said:

Why didn't Adam Shiff appear before the judiciary committee to present his findings like done in past. He was afraid and he knew his arguments false.

He did present his findings. Do you not know how Congress works or is this your way of avoiding the truth?

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#796 burntbyhellfire

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@Serraph105 said:

He did present his findings. Do you not know how Congress works or is this your way of avoiding the truth?

Schiff was not present to present his findings to the judiciary. He was supposed to show up so he could be questioned on the content of the report and he sent a lacky instead. Simply for the fact that had Schiff showed up, he'd have been asked questions under oath that if he answered one way or another, would have damaged his case. One such question he would have been asked would be if he knows who the whistleblower is. Throughout the hearings Schiff has made claims that he does not. But the reality is, he does. So if he says he doesn't, her perjures himself, if he answers truthfully, he's exposed.

Schiff skipped out to save his ass.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#797 N64DD

@LJS9502_basic: senate is judiciary?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#798 Serraph105

@burntbyhellfire said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@Serraph105 said:

Schiff was not present to present his findings to the judiciary. He was supposed to show up so he could be questioned on the content of the report and he sent a lacky instead. Simply for the fact that had Schiff showed up, he'd have been asked questions under oath that if he answered one way or another, would have damaged his case. One such question he would have been asked would be if he knows who the whistleblower is. Throughout the hearings Schiff has made claims that he does not. But the reality is, he does. So if he says he doesn't, her perjures himself, if he answers truthfully, he's exposed.

You know who I'm waiting to show up in congress or at the very least send a lackey for a defense? Go on, you know who I'm gonna say.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#799 burntbyhellfire

@Serraph105 said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@Serraph105 said:

You know who I'm waiting to show up in congress or at the very least send a lackey for a defense? Go on, you know who I'm gonna say.

Trump doesn't need to show up, dems never had an argument and no facts to disprove which is why the impeachment is never going to go anywhere. Schiff handed Trump a 2020 victory in a kamikaze attack by the DNC that failed to hit its targets.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#800 Serraph105

@burntbyhellfire said:
@Serraph105 said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:

Trump doesn't need to show up, dems never had an argument and no facts to disprove which is why the impeachment is never going to go anywhere. Schiff handed Trump a 2020 victory in a kamikaze attack by the DNC that failed to hit its targets.

He wants to though......oh, wait, that was before they invited him to do so. Now he's arguing that he doesn't want to and that's just as cool to argue in the minds of, well, you, I was going to say Trump supporters, but that's you so, whatever.

Trump says it and you will agree with him. Trump flip flops and says the exact opposite and you will continue to see nothing wrong. That's the world you live in, and it's why I can't take anything you say seriously.