Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#651  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@mighty-lu-bu said:

@zaryia: There isn't though. If there is a mountain of evidence can you please share it with us?

There is plenty of evidence,

Testimony and Evidence Collected in the Trump Impeachment Inquiry

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/04/us/politics/president-trump-impeachment-inquiry.html

@mighty-lu-bu said:

Again, the only reason they are pursuing this is

Because of the ICIG verified WB Report and massive evidence it resulted in.

Trump should stop doing shady stuff if he doesn't like these investigations.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#652 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23048 Posts

@zaryia: They're not operating in good faith, Zaryia. It's pointless. The party and it's supporters are alternating between, "There's no evidence," and, "He did it, but it's not impeachable," with the occasional, "but politician [X] did this [thing that's incomparable but I'll claim they're the same anyway]," thrown in for good measure.

It's a freaking joke.

Avatar image for deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#653 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5
Member since 2007 • 3296 Posts

@mattbbpl:

@mattbbpl said:

@zaryia: They're not operating in good faith, Zaryia. It's pointless. The party and it's supporters are alternating between, "There's no evidence," and, "He did it, but it's not impeachable," with the occasional, "but politician [X] did this [thing that's incomparable but I'll claim they're the same anyway]," thrown in for good measure.

It's a freaking joke.

It doesn't matter if he gets impeached because its not like he is going to be removed from office.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#654 Zaryia

the hearings today were embarrassing. "Where is Adam Schiff" is not an actual impeachment defense....nor is bringing up texts of one of the Dem lawyers lol.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#655 Zaryia

Collins: "The steamroll continues"

Yeah, the GOP got steamrolled in every one of these hearings so far. Facts > Feelings.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#656 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23048 Posts

@mighty-lu-bu: You're right, I completely forgot about the, "yeah, he did it, but what are you going to do about it?" defense. Mostly because, until now, I've only seen it from people who are actually part of the administration. Good to see you reviving it, though.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#657  Edited By Zaryia

FBI director pushes back on debunked conspiracy theory about 2016 election interference

"We have no information that indicates that Ukraine interfered," Wray said.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-director-pushes-back-debunked-conspiracy-theory-2016/story?id=67609244&cid=clicksource_4380645_null_hero_hed

Womp Womp.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#658  Edited By Zaryia

Burke eats Castor alive, and the GOP can't stand it lmao, all those fake ass points of order. Like little kids.

Loading Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5YOqIK7Bkk

Avatar image for burntbyhellfire
burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#659 burntbyhellfire
Member since 2019 • 789 Posts

@mighty-lu-bu said:

@mattbbpl:

@mattbbpl said:

It's a freaking joke.

It doesn't matter if he gets impeached because its not like he is going to be removed from office.

Oh they know it. This is political theatre for 2020.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#660  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts
@zaryia said:

Burke eats Castor alive, and the GOP can't stand it lmao, all those fake ass points of order. Like little kids.

Loading Video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5YOqIK7Bkk

That part at 9:27 is pretty great.

Compare that to the republicans making points by asking whether people donated small amounts of money to Hillary Clinton.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#661  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15586 Posts

@mighty-lu-bu said:

@mattbbpl:

@mattbbpl said:

It's a freaking joke.

If the answer to shameless abuses of power and criminal behavior in our highest office is "who cares, do nothing because it won't go anywhere" then we accept the American experiment has failed. A government without enough accountability to even call itself on it's own bullshit, will not operate in good faith for the people of it's nation.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#662  Edited By burntbyhellfire

@Vaasman said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:

@mattbbpl:

@mattbbpl said:

It's a freaking joke.

If the answer to shameless abuses of power and criminal behavior in our highest office is "who cares, do nothing because it won't go anywhere" then we accept the American experiment has failed. A government without enough accountability to even call itself on it's own bullshit, will not operate in good faith for the people of it's nation.

Who is responsible for the shameless abuse of power though? The vice president who threatened to withhold funds from an ally in the middle of a conflict if they didn't stop an ongoing investigation into the company his son happened to be employed at, and thus, abused his office for personal gains. Or Trump who asked Ukraine to continue the investigation they already had going, that was illegally stopped by the first guy? Or the house intelligence committee for trying to obstruct that investigation with a phony impeachment inquiry based on hearsay that seems to be falsified according to Ukrainian officials.

I mean, the former Ukrainian investigator has made the claim that transcripts of Bidens phone call with the Ukrainian president prove he was using funds to threaten Ukraine. I think we should see those transcripts, because if true, then there any investigation into his actions in Ukraine are completely justified.

I find it interesting, though not unexpected, that people on here are crying for Trumps impeachment based on ALLEGATIONS for the crime Biden actually committed, and they are okay with. Sounds like double standards and hypocrisy to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#663 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@Vaasman said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:

@mattbbpl:

@mattbbpl said:

It's a freaking joke.

What abuses of power have there been? Seriously have any of you been watching the impeachment hearings or are you just regurgitating what you are hearing from MSNBC and CNN? The Democrat's star witness changed his testimony, so what did the Democrats do? They had a panel of experts who gave no evidence... they just made random statements saying they thought that Trump should be impeached. They were asked if they thought the framers would vote to impeach and they said yes... this literally means nothing.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#664  Edited By JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

@n64dd said:
@JimB said:
@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

@JimB: how are they violating the constitution? Im a conservative and would like you to expand on that.

They aren't. He's making it up like most conservative posts ITT are literally just made up things or lies.

The requirements in the constitution for impeachment are strict and have not been met. The congress are violating the constitution and their charges. In fact if the Democrats impeach the president with their current charges and tactics the president will be able to take them to the supreme court for Judaification. The founders were concerned the congress would try what the Democrats are currently attempting which is why the trial is in the senate. The founders did not want the president to be answering to the congress as it is in England but to the people in elections. As far as making things up all congressmen when sworn in swear to uphold and defend the constitution by voting to impeach the president under these circumstances are in violation of the constitution and their oath of office.

I see, is there a source/site you have that goes into further detail on this?

Go to FOX news TV and go to Mark Levine full episodes. His guest is Allan Dreshowits who discuses this topic.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#665 JimB

The Democrats are going to write two impeachment articles of impeachment: Abuse of power and obstruction of congress. What happened to bribery and quid pro quo? The articles they are writing do not meet the impeachment requirements, but that doesn't stop them. As Representative Collins Stated, this is a "Clock and Calendar Impeachment"

The next step is for the House to vote on the articles if passed it will go to the Senate and a vote will be taken not to go to trial, but to drop the impeachment.

Next November Trump will be re-elected and the Democrats will lose the House.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#666 JimB

@JimB said:
@n64dd said:
@JimB said:
@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

@JimB: how are they violating the constitution? Im a conservative and would like you to expand on that.

They aren't. He's making it up like most conservative posts ITT are literally just made up things or lies.

The requirements in the constitution for impeachment are strict and have not been met. The congress are violating the constitution and their charges. In fact if the Democrats impeach the president with their current charges and tactics the president will be able to take them to the supreme court for Judaification. The founders were concerned the congress would try what the Democrats are currently attempting which is why the trial is in the senate. The founders did not want the president to be answering to the congress as it is in England but to the people in elections. As far as making things up all congressmen when sworn in swear to uphold and defend the constitution by voting to impeach the president under these circumstances are in violation of the constitution and their oath of office.

I see, is there a source/site you have that goes into further detail on this?

Go to FOX news TV and go to Mark Levine full episodes. His guest is Allan Dreshowits who discuses this topic.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6114131750001?playlist_id=5736792627001#sp=show-clips

Try this address.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#667 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@JimB said:

The Democrats are going to write two impeachment articles of impeachment: Abuse of power and obstruction of congress. What happened to bribery and quid pro quo? The articles they are writing do not meet the impeachment requirements, but that doesn't stop them. As Representative Collins Stated, this is a "Clock and Calendar Impeachment"

The next step is for the House to vote on the articles if passed it will go to the Senate and a vote will be taken not to go to trial, but to drop the impeachment.

Preach Jim

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#668 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

The Democrats just committed political suicide. My popcorn is ready.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#669  Edited By burntbyhellfire

@JimB said:

The question I have is how many seats did this cost them in the next election. I mean sure, we knew Trump was going to win 2020 when the best they have is the entitled old boomer and his legs that turn blonde in the sun, but they had a chance (albeit a small one) of retaining the house, or at least, not lose so many seats that they can't continue to obstruct. But now, I'm guessing republicans mop the floor with them when you consider 40+ of them are in districts Trump won, and those who voted for him in 2016 but didn't get off their asses in the mid-terms are going to be back out there.

A close game late in the 4th quarter and their hail mary just got intercepted for a touchdown.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#670 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@burntbyhellfire said:
@JimB said:

The question I have is how many seats did this cost them in the next election. I mean sure, we knew Trump was going to win 2020 when the best they have is the entitled old boomer and his legs that turn blonde in the sun, but they had a chance (albeit a small one) of retaining the house, or at least, not lose so many seats that they can't continue to obstruct. But now, I'm guessing republicans mop the floor with them when you consider 40+ of them are in districts Trump won, and those who voted for him in 2016 but didn't get off their asses in the mid-terms are going to be back out there.

A close game late in the 4th quarter and their hail mary just got intercepted for a touchdown.

Trump is going to win in 2020 and the Republicans are going to get a bigger majority in the senate and they are also going to win back the house.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#671  Edited By burntbyhellfire

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@JimB said:

Trump is going to win in 2020 and the Republicans are going to get a bigger majority in the senate and they are also going to win back the house.

That is almost guaranteed now.

And I am not a huge fan of Trumps. He has made a lot of comments in support of things like amnesty and gun control that has me thinking he may go Reagan in his second term which is something I wouldn't like at all. But it is what it is, nobody has offered a better choice yet.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#672 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38686 Posts

@mighty-lu-bu said:

@mattbbpl:

@mattbbpl said:

It's a freaking joke.

i agree. but then why are conservatives throwing a fit over it all?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#673 Zaryia

Nice, I hope he gets impeached for that abuse of power which is clear from the evidence.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#674  Edited By burntbyhellfire

Cool, so if Biden is elected are you going to push for his impeachment for actually committing the crime you're convinced Trump is guilty for?

What do you think is more damning? A couple former employees "impressions" or Bidens admission done on camera on national television?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#675 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@zaryia said:

Nice, I hope he gets impeached for that abuse of power which is clear from the evidence.

What evidence? Someone clearly hasn't watched the impeachment.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#676  Edited By Zaryia

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@zaryia said:

Huh....

Why are you gaslighting?

Evidence in the Trump Impeachment Inquiry

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/04/us/politics/president-trump-impeachment-inquiry.html

Did you just get into this entire topic and were in a cave for months? You seem woefully uninformed on the situation.

@burntbyhellfire said:

Cool, so if Biden is elected are you going to push for his impeachmen

Sure, if there is evidence.

Currently there is no evidence Biden used his power for personal gain. That is a fake conspiracy theory created by Breitbart and John Solomon (literally).

You wanna keep the crazy Alex Jones stuff out of this thread?

@burntbyhellfire said:

What do you think is more damning? A couple former employees "impressions" or Bidens admission done on camera on national television?

Biden never admitted to using his power to help his election. Or help him personally. There is 0 evidence of that.

That's a fake conspiracy theory.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#677 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127525 Posts

@burntbyhellfire: Not a fan of Trump? Stop lying to yourself. You do almost nothing but defend him.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#678 JimB

@zaryia said:

Abuse of power is not an impeachable offence. If that were the case every president could be impeached for abuse of power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#679 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@zaryia said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:
@zaryia said:

Huh....

Why are you gaslighting?

Did you just get into this entire topic and were in a cave for months? You seem woefully uninformed on the situation.

@burntbyhellfire said:

Cool, so if Biden is elected are you going to push for his impeachment for actually committing the crime you're convinced Trump is guilty for?

When did Biden abuse power for personal gain?

That's a debunked conspiracy theory by all fact checkers. That never happened. The entire western world, including the GOP, wanted Shokin out....that was intended US policy.

So you haven't been watching the impeachment fiasco- figures as you clearly have no clue on the matters you are talking about (pretty typical though so I am not surprised).

All of the Democrat "star witnesses" swore under oath that they have not seen Trump comit any impeachable offenses. Weird.

Good job Democrats, you had a very small chance of beating Trump in 2020, but now you have no chance in hell.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#680 Zaryia

@JimB said:
@zaryia said:

Abuse of power is not an impeachable offence.

Hundreds of Constitutional scholars disagree with you.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#681  Edited By Zaryia

@mighty-lu-bu said:

So you haven't been watching the impeachment fiasco- figures as you clearly have no clue on the matters you are talking about (pretty typical though so I am not surprised).

I've watched all hearings, and read the closed transcripts. I've made the most threads on them here. There literally is quite a bit of evidence, by definition.

I understand this fact pains you, but facts are facts.

According to over 500 constitutional scholars this evidence is damning and enough to impeach.

Are you new to politics/law or something?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#682  Edited By deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@zaryia said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:

I've watched all hearings, and read the closed transcripts. There literally is quite a bit of evidence, by definition. You can't even counter any of it.

According to over 500 constitutional scholars this evidence is damning and enough to impeach.

Are you new to politics/law or something?

Interesting... then why did all of the Democrats' witnesses swear under oath that they have never seen Trump commit an impeachable offense? Please do tell.

Also, exclude the opinion pieces with the Democrats' so-called experts... that literally means NOTHING.

According to 500 scholars or 500 shills? It's funny because we already got testimony from a constitutional scholar and he said there was nothing that was impeachable during the hearing. Go figure.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#683 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

@JimB said:

That would be the abuse of power.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#684  Edited By Zaryia

@mighty-lu-bu said:

Interesting... then why did all of the Democrats' witnesses swear under oath that they have never seen Trump commit an impeachable offense? Please do tell.

They made it clear it wasn't their job to judge impeachable offenses.

They were just fact witnesses to describe what happened. There literally/factually IS evidence. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant.

That counts as evidence. Again, new to politics/law? Seem like it!

@mighty-lu-bu said:

According to 500 scholars or 500 shills? It's funny because we already got testimony from a constitutional scholar and he said there was nothing that was impeachable during the hearing. Go figure.

While 3 said there was. Go figure, times 3. (or 500+)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#685 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@zaryia said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:

They were just fact witnesses to describe what happened. There literally/factually IS evidence. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant.

@mighty-lu-bu said:

And he still isn't going to get removed from office. Does that sting a bit?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#686  Edited By Vaasman

Boy the gaslighting circlejerk is in full swing eh?

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

Guess none of you ding dongs have been paying careful attention but we have nearly 3 times as many retiring Republican Congressman compared to Democratic Congressman, which is a historically terrible sign for getting a "bigger majority in the senate and they are also going to win back the house." Add to that, even when polls don't have a majority for impeach and removal, inquiry is consistently in majority favor, and also, more people agree with removal than not. So you're basically just making shit up that isn't based in anything.

As for the presidential election it remains to be seen. Biden is recently down against Trump but he's also down against his primary opponents, who are all up on Trump. I would agree Biden is too pitiful to beat Trump, but him being the candidate is not at all a sure thing.

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@Vaasman said:

What abuses of power have there been? Seriously have any of you been watching the impeachment hearings or are you just regurgitating what you are hearing from MSNBC and CNN? The Democrat's star witness changed his testimony, so what did the Democrats do? They had a panel of experts who gave no evidence... they just made random statements saying they thought that Trump should be impeached. They were asked if they thought the framers would vote to impeach and they said yes... this literally means nothing.

Have you been watching? We have a substantial number of witnesses who testified to a clear picture that Don Donald coerced a foreign ally to announce an investigation (not even actually investigate) into a direct political opponent only after he had entered the presidential race (even though the supposed issue has been known of since 2014), working in secret and not with the DOJ to do it, and holding congressionally funds hostage to do so. We have a dozen or more witnesses, documents, the hold record, timelines, meetings, phone texts and call records, emails, all of which point to it, none of which exonerate. In addition, the president ordered defiance of lawful congressional subpoenas. And also, admission on television by him and his chief of staff.

Asking for foreign election aid is illegal, withholding congressionally voted on funds without informing them is illegal, obstruction of congress is illegal, and bribery is constitutionally outlined as impeachable.

Cut the garbage and come up with a real argument, because "lalala it didn't happen" is not a valid one anymore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#687 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@Vaasman said:

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

Guess none of you ding dongs have been paying careful attention but we have nearly 3 times as many retiring Republican Congressman compared to Democratic Congressman, which is a historically terrible sign for getting a "bigger majority in the senate and they are also going to win back the house." Add to that, even when polls don't have a majority for impeach and removal, inquiry is consistently in majority favor, and also, more people agree with removal than not. So you're basically just making shit up that isn't based in anything.

As for the presidential election it remains to be seen. Biden is recently down against Trump but he's also down against his primary opponents, who are all up on Trump. I would agree Biden is too pitiful to beat Trump, but him being the candidate is not at all a sure thing.

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@Vaasman said:

Have you been watching? We have a substantial number of witnesses who testified to a clear picture that Don Donald coerced a foreign ally to announce an investigation (not even actually investigate) into a direct political opponent only after he had entered the presidential race (even though the supposed issue has been known of since 2014), working in secret and not with the DOJ to do it, and holding congressionally funds hostage to do so. We have a dozen or more witnesses, documents, the hold record, timelines, meetings, phone texts and call records, emails, all of which point to it, none of which exonerate. In addition, the president ordered defiance of lawful congressional subpoenas. And also, admission on television by him and his chief of staff.

Asking for foreign election aid is illegal, withholding congressionally voted on funds without informing them is illegal, obstruction of congress is illegal, and bribery is constitutionally outlined as impeachable.

Cut the garbage and come up with a real argument, because "lalala it didn't happen" is not a valid one anymore.

Trying to impeach the president because of a phone call... don't we have bigger fish to fry?

This is hilarious... the impeachment hearings have been the biggest shit show I have seen in politics for a long time and the polls are already coming in showing how unfavorable impeachment is.

We can't beat Donald Trump in a fair election, so let's try to impeach him for bogus reasons! This will have 0% Republican support in the Senate, so let the Dems impeach all they want, Donald Trump is NOT going to be removed from office. This still doesn't want to make me vote for Trump in 2020, but at least I get to see a bunch of you snowflakes scream at the sky again.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#688  Edited By Vaasman

@mighty-lu-bu said:

Trying to impeach the president because of a phone call... don't we have bigger fish to fry?

This is hilarious... the impeachment hearings have been the biggest shit show I have seen in politics for a long time and the polls are already coming in showing how unfavorable impeachment is.

We can't beat Donald Trump in a fair election, so let's try to impeach him for bogus reasons! This will have 0% Republican support in the Senate, so let the Dems impeach all they want, Donald Trump is NOT going to be removed from office. This still doesn't want to make me vote for Trump in 2020, but at least I get to see a bunch of you snowflakes scream at the sky again.

Ah more bs. One phone call, and another, and another, and in fact it was multiple phonecalls over multiple months as well as meetings within the state department, cabinet members, personal lawyer, multiple ambassadors, fired and hired staff, holds made at the OMB, and efforts to cover it all up and obstruct investigations.

And bigger fish like what? Because the House is also passing multiple bipartisan bills that the Senate will not vote on for no reason. So clearly there aren't bigger fish if the Senate is happy to sit on their hands and do nothing.

My assumption based on you ignoring my statements about the evidence is that you haven't watched any of the hearings and you're just making things up as you go.

Also if nothing else, impeachment investigations have aired a big abuse out, stress tested our 3 branches structure, and laid forth the precedents that, at the very least, one party is okay with. It demonstrates what they stand for, it forces them to vote in favor of criminal activity. And again, the idea that we shouldn't impeach because he most likely won't be removed, is a propagandists defeatist argument made to stop people from doing their constitutional duty, and would be tantamount to admission that our system of a representative democracy has effectively ended in favor of total oligarchy.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#689 burntbyhellfire

@Vaasman said:

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@Vaasman said:

And still silent on Biden actually admitting to not only threatening withholding funds for a personal favor, but admitting to succeeding, while you dig through third and fourth party hearsay of people who FEEL Trump might have. Double standards are why the left has no credibility, and has made themselves a laughing stock.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#690 deactivated-601cef9eca9e5

@burntbyhellfire said:
@Vaasman said:

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@Vaasman said:

And still silent on Biden actually admitting to not only threatening withholding funds for a personal favor, but admitting to succeeding, while you dig through third and fourth party hearsay of people who FEEL Trump might have. Double standards are why the left has no credibility, and has made themselves a laughing stock.

They said they have solid evidence that Donald Trump coerced a foreign ally, even though that ally denied it. You can't make this stuff up hahaha

You are 100%... the Democrats are just a laughing stock now and if they keep this up they may never win another election.

burntbyhellfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#691 burntbyhellfire

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@burntbyhellfire said:
@Vaasman said:

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@burntbyhellfire said:

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@Vaasman said:

They said they have solid evidence that Donald Trump coerced a foreign ally, even though that ally denied it. You can't make this stuff up hahaha

You are 100%... the Democrats are just a laughing stock now and if they keep this up they may never win another election.

Yeah, no shit. Everyone on both ends of the call have said it didn't happen. They have no actual evidence that it did. They have a bunch of "he said this, and I think he meant that" kind of crap in testimony, which is all they're going on, and the house democrats have changed the charges along the way hoping to find something that might stick. It's laughable that after 3 years, multiple investigations, FBI spying, and the crap going on now that they still have nothing. At this point Trump is the most vetted president in US history.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#692  Edited By Vaasman

@burntbyhellfire said:

LOL going full tilt on your nonsense? Biden made a request that went along with an international mandate agreed upon by multiple branches of our government to remove an AG confirmed to be deeply corrupt during transitions for Ukraine. He never personally held up any funds congress did not agree with, never hired staff to do it secretly, did not do it to smear an opponent for election purposes, and his public demand has not been deemed worth indictment despite being known by a predominately right-wing led DoJ for years. Not to mention, as confirmed in multiple testimonials, DT didn't care about the actual investigating, just an announcement of one on American networks.

Your conspiracy circlejerk is pathetic and desperate.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#693  Edited By Zaryia

@mighty-lu-bu said:
@zaryia said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:

@mighty-lu-bu said:

And he still isn't going to get removed from office. Does that sting a bit?

Goal post move.

We were discussing there objectively is evidence, and you lost that argument because of this thing called reality and legal definitions.

Please don't do that.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#694 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

@burntbyhellfire said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:

Yeah, no shit. Everyone on both ends of the call have said it didn't happen. They have no actual evidence that it did. They have a bunch of "he said this, and I think he meant that" kind of crap in testimony, which is all they're going on, and the house democrats have changed the charges along the way hoping to find something that might stick. It's laughable that after 3 years, multiple investigations, FBI spying, and the crap going on now that they still have nothing. At this point Trump is the most vetted president in US history.

Now you're just lying. There were witnesses to the call.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#695 Zaryia
@burntbyhellfire said:
@mighty-lu-bu said:

These are awesome opinions. But there literally is evidence he attempted to do all of this.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#696  Edited By Zaryia
@burntbyhellfire said:
@Vaasman said:

And still silent on Biden actually admitting to not only threatening withholding funds for a personal favor,

What personal favor?

That was official US Policy he was pushing on behalf of the western world, including the GOP. Not for his election....

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#697 Damedius
Member since 2010 • 737 Posts

@zaryia said:

What personal favor?

That was official US Policy he was pushing on behalf of the western world, including the GOP. Not for his election....

Joe Biden did it for me?

Really?

Please enlighten us on how he did on be half of the entire western world.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#698  Edited By Zaryia

@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:

What personal favor?

Joe Biden did it for me?

Really?

You make this too easy sometimes,

• https://www.factcheck.org/2019/09/trump-twists-facts-on-biden-and-ukraine/
  • https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/fact-trump-tv-ad-misleads-on-biden-and-ukraine/
  • https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/may/07/viral-image/fact-checking-joe-biden-hunter-biden-and-ukraine/
  • https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/04/gop-tries-connect-dots-biden-ukraine-comes-up-short/
  • https://www.axios.com/joe-hunter-biden-ukraine-corruption-trump-1b031c30-3173-4a45-a6a7-2e551759063c.htm
  • https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/29/business/media/fact-check-biden-ukraine-burisma-china-hunter.html

False: Biden pushed for Shokin's ouster to protect his son.

European countries and international bodies had accused Shokin of failing to pursue corruption, including in the Burisma case, and wanted him fired.

Ron Johnson (R-WI), and Mark Kirk (R-IL), along with several Democratic senators, called for Ukraine’s then-president to “press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary.” Four days later, Shokin resigned (although he didn’t officially leave until the following month when Ukraine’s Parliament voted him out).

In other words, both Republicans and Democrats in the US — and many European nations — wanted Shokin gone for failing to clamp down on graft.

Biden was also not freelancing for personal reasons — he was pursuing the Obama administration's policy.

I love facts. I love that all of reality is on my side on this one.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#699  Edited By Damedius
Member since 2010 • 737 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:

What personal favor?

Joe Biden did it for me?

Really?

• https://www.factcheck.org/2019/10/fact-trump-tv-ad-misleads-on-biden-and-ukraine/
  • https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2019/may/07/viral-image/fact-checking-joe-biden-hunter-biden-and-ukraine/
  • https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/04/gop-tries-connect-dots-biden-ukraine-comes-up-short/
  • https://www.axios.com/joe-hunter-biden-ukraine-corruption-trump-1b031c30-3173-4a45-a6a7-2e551759063c.htm
  • https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/29/business/media/fact-check-biden-ukraine-burisma-china-hunter.html

European countries and international bodies had accused Shokin of failing to pursue corruption, including in the Burisma case, and wanted him fired.

Ron Johnson (R-WI), and Mark Kirk (R-IL), along with several Democratic senators, called for Ukraine’s then-president to “press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary.” Four days later, Shokin resigned (although he didn’t officially leave until the following month when Ukraine’s Parliament voted him out).

In other words, both Republicans and Democrats in the US — and many European nations — wanted Shokin gone for failing to clamp down on graft.

Biden was also not freelancing for personal reasons — he was pursuing the Obama administration's policy.

You dodge like a champ. Every time you get called out on saying something ridiculous. You post some irrelevant link and wander off into space.

Again the question was how did Joe Biden do this on behalf of the entire western world?

Did everyone in the entire western world come to a consensus and decide that they wanted Shokin gone?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#700  Edited By Zaryia

@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:
@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:

What personal favor?

Joe Biden did it for me?

Really?

You dodge like a champ. Every time you get called out on saying something ridiculous. You post some irrelevant link and wander off into space.

Again the question was how did Joe Biden do this on behalf of the entire western world?

Did everyone in the entire western world come to a consensus and decided that they wanted Shokin gone?

That's a goal post move. I said western world, those links show members of the western world. I didn't dodge. My fact check link literally answer your question,

"In other words, both Republicans and Democrats in the US — and many European nations — wanted Shokin gone for failing to clamp down on graft."

I even put it in big boy letters so you wouldn't lie in your next post, but you ended up lying in your next post anyway.

Do you concede there was no personal gain and the Biden conspiracy is fake, as the facts above show?

How many debates can you lose to me in a 48 hour period?