Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

Read the charging documents here:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/read-charges-against-giuliani-associates-igor-fruman-lev-parnas-n1064641

Shit gets real.

TL;DR - A lot of shit about setting up fake companies to funnel foreign money to Trump campaign.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

"I don't really know who this Rudy Giuliani person is. I think he got me coffee at one point, but that's about it."

~Donald Trump (tomorrow probably)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

Entire trump orbit is criminal...……...

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Serraph105

@LJS9502_basic said:

Yeah, the guy seems to be surrounded by people who commit lots of crimes. Luckily Trump is completely innocent based on *checks Trump's former statements* uh, when the president does it, that means it's not illegal.

Is that right? Seems like someone else said that, but then again that's the argument Trump seems to keep making sooooo. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Hmm , ok

Good for the associates i guess or not good.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

His criminal empire is going to fall...slowly.

Its the endgame for him...all we have to do is just wait.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 br0kenrabbit

Washington (CNN)Rudy Giuliani was planning to fly to Vienna, Austria, Thursday night, the same city where his two associates were headed to before they were arrested the night before, according to media reports.

Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, shared his travel plans with Elaina Plott of The Atlantic the day before an indictment unsealed on Thursday revealing that two of his associates, Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas, were detained at Dulles International Airport on Wednesday evening. The men -- both central to the impeachment inquiry in the House -- were arrested and indicted on criminal charges for allegedly funneling foreign money into US elections.

Fruman and Parnas were booked on a flight to Frankfurt, Germany, to connect to another flight, according to a law enforcement source. Giuliani told The Wall Street Journal on Thursday the men were heading to Vienna and that he wasn't scheduled to meet the two until they returned to Washington -- meaning, by Giuliani's account, the three of them would've been in the same city at the same time but would not be seeing one another.

The Atlantic reported that Giuliani said he "can't comment on it at this time" about the circumstances of his planned trip after multiple attempts to contact him Thursday.

Giuliani had lunch with Fruman and Parnas at the Trump International Hotel in Washington hours before the two were arrested, the Journal reported. Giuliani declined to comment to CNN on the report.

News of Giuliani's planned travel to Vienna comes amid escalating scrutiny of the former New York City mayor after a whistleblower complaint released last month labeled him as a central figure in Trump's efforts "to solicit interference" from Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in the upcoming 2020 election.

A transcript of July phone conversation released by the White House on Wednesday shows Trump repeatedly pushed Zelensky to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.

There is no evidence of wrongdoing by either Joe or Hunter Biden.

US officials were concerned, the whistleblower said, with Giuliani and his contacts with Ukrainian officials. The whistleblower alleges that US officials believed Giuliani was a conduit for messages between the President and officials in Kyiv and that he was at the helm of a problematic "circumvention of national security decision making processes."

Speaking to CNN last month, Giuliani said he has "no knowledge of any of that crap" in the complaint.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I need moar popcorn.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Holy shit this is bad. How do you even spin this?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By br0kenrabbit

@zaryia said:

I wonder if Igor and Lev are getting the good old American 'good cop, bad cop' treatment ATM.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

More crooks employed by crooks getting caught being crooks.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Serraph105

@zaryia: I mean, it's not like Trump supporters will suddenly change their minds. They'll continue to repeat whatever line Trump says.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts

So will they go for Rudi Giuliani next, or just continue to methodically arrest everyone else Trump has ever dealt with?

Also, if Guiliani got arrested, I wonder if he would turn on Trump. He seems like the sort who would - and that would be checkmate.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58306 Posts

Wow. Just wow.

Hopefully something comes of this. Guilty by association is still a thing, right?

I mean, these are people that practice the law. THE LAW. I might be naive but I sort of expect them to be, I don't know, more law abiding? Smarter? Honest?

@zaryia said:

Trump, uh...finds a way.

Or rather, his sycophants just buy into whatever he says.

@Serraph105 said:

@zaryia: I mean, it's not like Trump supporters will suddenly change their minds. They'll continue to repeat whatever line Trump says.

Exactly :(

@br0kenrabbit said:
@zaryia said:

I wonder if Igor and Lev are getting the good old American 'good cop, bad cop' treatment ATM.

Nah they're probably getting the Kingpin-in-Daredevil treatment: locked up in a million-dollar penthouse getting everything that can be delivered to them.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Jacanuk
@zaryia said:

Sure, this is bad and this is the final nail right? now Trump will be gone no turning back right?........

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Sure, this is bad and this is the final nail right? now Trump will be gone no turning back right?........

Every day the sky is falling for them bro. They're foaming at the mouth. This is all hurt pride because they were "with her".

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Thank you for asking my question. So this is how you're going to spin it.

You're going to create a straw-man argument and then debate with a fictional post no one made. Bravo.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zaryia
@n64dd said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Every day the sky is falling for them bro. They're foaming at the mouth. This is all hurt pride because they were "with her".

Good two man strategy. Jackanuk sets up the straw-man, and you completely lavish it with exaggerations and absurdities. Hit the point home, even though it was never a real point.

It's actually pretty good spin. Deceptive and childish, but good.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

Oh, you still can't let go of Hillary Clinton.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LJS9502_basic

@horgen said:

The right is obsessed with her...…...

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

well, in a weird sort of way i guess the swamp IS being drained...

it might not count if you were the one filling it up in the first place though.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Jacanuk
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

You're going to create a straw-man argument and then debate with a fictional post no one made. Bravo.

Spin what?

I agree that this is bad for the 2 who got arrested but you have yet to prove the impeachable offence and where this is going to cost Trump anything.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 horgen  Moderator

@LJS9502_basic said:
@horgen said:

The right is obsessed with her...…...

I bet she could get impeached. :P

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Spin what?

I agree that this is bad for the 2 who got arrested but you have yet to prove the impeachable offence and where this is going to cost Trump anything.

I never said anything about impeachment or Trump ITT.

That's your spin. Both of your posts ITT contain fabricated straw-man arguments.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Jacanuk
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Spin what?

I never said anything about impeachment or Trump ITT.

That's your spin. Both of your posts ITT contain fabricated straw-man arguments.

Hmm, ok

Hard to imagine you not trying to spin this towards Trump but ok, then we can get back to it being bad for those 2 guys and for the rest of us, it´s not really news.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, ok

Hard to imagine you not trying to spin this towards Trump but ok, then we can get back to it being bad for those 2 guys and for the rest of us, it´s not really news.

While I wasn't talking about Trump, or doing any spin, it does in a way loosely relate to him. We'll have to wait and see.

But In what planet isn't this news? It's one of the top stories at every major news source.......

Why are you doing this? It's like you are living on another universe.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 horgen  Moderator

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, ok

While I wasn't talking about Trump, or doing any spin, it does in a way loosely relate to him. We'll have to wait and see.

But In what planet isn't this news? It's one of the top stories at every major news source.......

You could argue that negative news about Trump aren't really news anymore. :P

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zaryia

@horgen said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, ok

You could argue that negative news about Trump aren't really news anymore. :P

According to today's testimony the relationship to Trump isn't really "spin" anymore.

5 explosive lines from ex-ambassador Marie Yovanovitch's statement to Congress

In a 10-page statement obtained by The New York Times and The Washington Post, Yovanovitch defended her tenure and decried the "concerted campaign" to recall her from Ukraine, which she said is tied directly to President Donald Trump. Yovanovitch also rebuked the two associates of Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani who were arrested this week on campaign finance charges that were tied to an effort to get her removed.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/11/politics/yovanovitch-statement-breakdown/index.html

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Jacanuk
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, ok

Are you talking about the left media going crazy and having this as news because they tie it directly to Trump?

But I thought you literally just said this was not about Trump?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 horgen  Moderator

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, ok

We'll have to wait and see.

Are you talking about the left media going crazy and having this as news because they tie it directly to Trump?

Did you miss that part?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#31  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58306 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Hmm, ok

I don't know man; it is one, maybe two, degrees of separation from Trump.

Trump--> Trump's personal lawyer (Giuliani)--> Giuliani's associates.

Even if it is not about Trump, it is still about him in the sense that these people are close to him.

If someone commits a crime, you don't just investigate him. You talk to his parents, siblings, and other family. You talk to his neighbors. You talk to his coworkers. You talk to his friends.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

1. No, I'm talking about literally any major news source outside of perhaps FOX. Just because you do not like the factual reporting from almost all major networks does not stop it from being huge news everywhere. Would you like me to lie and say it's not a huge news story and hasn't been headlining worldwide?

2. You brought Trump up. I wasn't talking about him. But after you brought him up I told the facts. There is a loose relation with Trump, as I accurately stated. With allegedly more, but we'll have to see:

1. WASHINGTON—Two donors to a pro-Trump fundraising committee who helped Rudy Giuliani’s efforts to investigate Democrat Joe Biden were arrested late Wednesday on

2. In a 10-page statement obtained by The New York Times and The Washington Post, Yovanovitch defended her tenure and decried the "concerted campaign" to recall her from Ukraine, which she said is tied directly to President Donald Trump. Yovanovitch also rebuked the two associates of Trump's attorney Rudy Giuliani who were arrested this week on campaign finance charges that were tied to an effort to get her removed.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Jacanuk
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

1. No, I'm talking about literally any major news source outside of perhaps FOX. Just because you do not like the factual reporting does not stop it from being huge news everywhere. Would you like me to lie and say it's not a huge news story?

2. You brought Trump up. I wasn't talking about him. But after you brought him up I told the facts. There is a loose relation with Trump, as I accurately stated. It seems even closer now after today's hearing, however. Would you like if I lied and said they had 0 relation with Trump?

I'm clearly not implicating Trump on anything here, but on the flip side to say Trump has 0 relations is absolutely hogwash.

WASHINGTON—Two donors to a pro-Trump fundraising committee who helped Rudy Giuliani’s efforts to investigate Democrat Joe Biden were arrested late Wednesday on

LOL "Major news source" So you mean the leftist media

And don´t pretend that both written and tv media today are not heavy on the left side.

Of course, I brought up Trump because that was where you wanted this to go, I bet you put the champagne on ice and got ready to pop it and a thread with the topic "I TOLD YOU SO"

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

Of course, I brought up Trump because that was where you wanted this to go,

No I didn't, and that was not my intention. Please do not pretend to by a mind reader. I literally did not mention Trump until you did via Straw-Man. I then saw an opportunity to put in a simple fact check. Anyone can scroll up and see this fact.

@Jacanuk said:

I bet you put the champagne on ice and got ready to pop it and a thread with the topic "I TOLD YOU SO"

You set your self up on this one. It wasn't my plan to own you, you kind of just fell into it. I didn't really want to discuss the Trump connection, which does exist. You did, so I obliged.

@Jacanuk said:

LOL "Major news source" So you mean the leftist media

And don´t pretend that both written and tv media today are not heavy on the left side.

You are entitled to your opinions, but I'm simply posting a fact this was major news at almost all major news sources regardless of political leaning.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 br0kenrabbit

@mrbojangles25 said:

I don't know man; it is one, maybe two, degrees of separation from Trump.

Trump--> Trump's personal lawyer (Giuliani)--> Giuliani's associates.

Even if it is not about Trump, it is still about him in the sense that these people are close to him.

If someone commits a crime, you don't just investigate him. You talk to his parents, siblings, and other family. You talk to his neighbors. You talk to his coworkers. You talk to his friends.

It's becoming apparent that the Trump administration is attempting to run a shadow government. If this were Obama, the right wouldn't just be polishing their rifles, they'd be on the White House Front Lawn demanding the traitor be brought forth.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Jacanuk
@zaryia said:

No I didn't, and that was not my intention. Please do not pretend to by a mind reader. I literally did not mention Trump until you did via Straw-Man. I then saw an opportunity to put in a simple fact check. Anyone can scroll up and see this fact.

You set your self up on this one. It wasn't my plan to own you, you kind of just fell into it. I didn't really want to discuss the Trump connection, which does exist. You did, so I obliged.

You are entitled to your opinions, but I'm simply posting a fact this was major news at almost all major news sources regardless of political leaning.

Do not need to be a mind reader to read a thread from you with this content and know 100% that it´s all about Trump, you just want others to do the first post that directly links it to Trump.

Own me? lol that is funny you didn´t own anyone, like always but whatever makes you feel comfortable I guess.

Opinion? it´s not an opinion that CNN, ABC, MSNBC, Washout, NY times which I know is your only go-to is all heavy on the left and they all pretty much did everything to point this towards the white house except put the "Trump is impeached and gone" on the screen

But they and you all wanted the stream to head that way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#37 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Do not need to be a mind reader to read a thread from you with this content and know 100% that it´s all about Trump, you just want others to do the first post that directly links it to Trump.

Own me? lol that is funny you didn´t own anyone, like always but whatever makes you feel comfortable I guess.

Opinion? it´s not an opinion that CNN, ABC, MSNBC, Washout, NY times which I know is your only go-to is all heavy on the left and they all pretty much did everything to point this towards the white house except put the "Trump is impeached and gone" on the screen

They are being investigated for Campaign Finance Violations, Which is against the law.

Guliani said last night he was directed by Trump to do so.

This morning Trump says he is not sure if Rudy is her lawyer anymore.

Try to keep up with the current news

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Jacanuk
@Nuck81 said:

They are being investigated for Campaign Finance Violations, Which is against the law.

Thanks for confirming that this is all about Trump.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@Nuck81 said:

It WAS his campaign..……….duh.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Nuck81 said:

It WAS his campaign..……….duh.

In the spring of last year, after the dynamic duo donated three hundred and twenty-five thousand dollars to America First Action, a super pac that supports Donald Trump, they were invited to the White House, where they had dinner with the President and got their pictures taken with him. “Thank you President Trump !!! Making America great !!!!!! incredible dinner and even better conversation,” Parnas posted on his Facebook account.

Above is all that has him directly linked to anything even Trump-related, so you are getting ahead of yourself there, but don´t worry I get all the threads and continuation of the same nonsense, it´s hard for you to keep track of where we are.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Now Trump is on the record saying 'He doesn't know if Rudy is his lawyer anymore'. Is this where he turns on Giuliani like he does with everyone?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

Do not need to be a mind reader to read a thread from you with this content

I didn't make this thread, Jauikanok.

I do not understand why you are so upset at me. I said there was a very loose connection to Trump the individual, which was true and fair. As we learned more I stated there is a more direct connection alleged in yesterday's Testimony.

All factually true.

@Jacanuk said:

Yes. Opinion. And this is an incorrect opinion. This factually was a huge news story headlining world wide at nearly every single news source. To say otherwise is incorrect. It was also AP, Reuters, The Hill, BBC, The Guardian, CBS, NPR, WSJ, PBS, etc. Most of these are extremely reputable and center or center-left at most.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Zaryia

1. Prosecutors say Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman helped Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani meet a Ukrainian prosecutor as the former New York mayor pressed for an investigation into Trump's political rival, Joe Biden

2. In May 2018 the pair allegedly gave $325,000 to the pro-Trump super PAC America First Action through an LLC called Global Energy Producers (a spokeswoman for America First Action told the Journal that following a July 2018 complaint, the super PAC placed the contribution in a segregated bank account, and that the donation “has not been used for any purpose and the funds will remain in this segregated account until these matters are resolved”). That same month, both men had dinner with Trump, according to since-deleted Facebook posts, and met with Donald Trump Jr. later in May at a fundraising breakfast in Beverly Hills, California.

3. The indictment refers to a congressman, identifiable as former Texas Rep. Pete Sessions, whose assistance Mr. Parnas sought in “causing the U.S. government to remove or recall the then-U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine.” The indictment says those efforts were conducted “at least in part, at the request of one or more Ukrainian government officials.” Mr. Sessions didn’t respond to a request for comment. In May 2018, Mr. Sessions, a Republican, sent a letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo asking for her removal, saying he had been told [Marie] Yovanovitch was displaying a bias against the president in private conversations…Mr. Trump moved to oust Ms. Yovanovitch this spring after Mr. Giuliani told him that she was undermining him abroad and hindering efforts to investigate Mr. Biden. House committees are seeking Ms. Yovanovitch’s testimony.

No relations at all with Trump. Nope, 0%. Facts are fake news.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@zaryia: zaryia I know how you feel about Trump.

But do you seriously think in regards to both China and Ukraine. Joe and Hunter Biden are 100% clean.

Do you question them at all?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@jeezers: "But do you seriously think in regards to both China and Ukraine. Joe and Hunter Biden are 100% clean."

I'd be happy to hear the evidence you have against them.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@mattbbpl: im out and about right now, but I'll make a thread about it tonight, the stuff I was looking into with china also involves John Kerry's son as well as Bidens son hunter theres alot of information out there.

Peter Shweizers book from early 2018 "Secret Empires" does a really good job laying this stuff out. I highly recommend, but ill make a thread about it when im in front of a computer later

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk:

That's disingenuous....……..but I think you know that.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zaryia

@jeezers said:

But do you seriously think in regards to both China and Ukraine. Joe and Hunter Biden are 100% clean.

That's completely off-topic, but I'm not sure honestly. From the evidence and what we know there is nothing there. Perhaps someone should do a legal investigation via the proper departments one day.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Zaryia
@jeezers said:

@mattbbpl: im out and about right now, but I'll make a thread about it tonight, the stuff I was looking into with china also involves John Kerry's son as well as Bidens son hunter theres alot of information out there.

Peter Shweizers book from early 2018 "Secret Empires" does a really good job laying this stuff out. I highly recommend, but ill make a thread about it when im in front of a computer later

Sounds like some Q-Anon stuff, will be fun to decimate it.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Jacanuk
@zaryia said:

I didn't make this thread, Jauikanok.

I do not understand why you are so upset at me. I said there was a very loose connection to Trump the individual, which was true and fair. As we learned more I stated there is a more direct connection alleged in yesterday's Testimony.

All factually true.

Yes. Opinion. And this is an incorrect opinion. This factually was a huge news story headlining world wide at nearly every single news source. To say otherwise is incorrect. It was also AP, Reuters, The Hill, BBC, The Guardian, CBS, NPR, WSJ, PBS, etc. Most of these are extremely reputable and center or center-left at most.

Oh, snap you are right, sorry I got snow blinded there by the fact that this is normal what you post.

1. Upset? not upset just pointing out that this thread was nothing more than another stab at Trump and any claim that this was about the two stooges

As to your view on the media picture in the US, well you need to take off those blinders because of CNN, ABC and especially MSNBC and the major papers NYT, Washout is all highly biased and have lowered their journalistic standards so much that it almost makes Buzzfeed look legit.