Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Lol what? Like when you thought Kavanaugh was hosting gang bangs? You guys are fucking delusional.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@JimB said:
@comp_atkins said:
@JimB said:

No wiping of tears, no going outside and yelling at the sky, no saying for two years someone stole my lollipop. The sun shines on a different dogs ass every day.

i was wiping my own tears from the hilarity of your "more of a leader" comment.

a liar is not a leader, a narcissist is not a leader, a coward is not a leader.

Sounds like you are talking about Obama.

Bingo.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts
@JimB said:
@comp_atkins said:
@JimB said:
@comp_atkins said:
@JimB said:

You can't question his leadership he has been more of a leader than the last four presidents.

LOLOLOLOL

*wipes tear*

you trump guys....

No wiping of tears, no going outside and yelling at the sky, no saying for two years someone stole my lollipop. The sun shines on a different dogs ass every day.

LOL

the "i know you are but what am i?" response.

classic

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts

Oh yay, we will hear more about is wrong-doings but still have no proof for the remainder of his presidency.

What a win for the democrats /s...

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
@kali-b1rd said:

Oh yay, we will hear more about is wrong-doings but still have no proof for the remainder of his presidency.

Oh, you mean like the constant parade of right-wing investigations into nothingburgers that we had to suffer through beginning with the Republicans re-taking the House in 2010 and continuing on to this day with representatives like Devin Nunes using committee chairmanships to provide political cover for President Trump?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23033 Posts

@theone86 said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Oh, you mean like the constant parade of right-wing investigations into nothingburgers that we had to suffer through beginning with the Republicans re-taking the House in 2010 and continuing on to this day with representatives like Devin Nunes using committee chairmanships to provide political cover for President Trump?

They passed rules making it easier for them to do so, I don't see why it would suddenly be considered uncouth for the Democrats to use those same rules.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 theone86
@mattbbpl said:
@theone86 said:
@kali-b1rd said:

They passed rules making it easier for them to do so, I don't see why it would suddenly be considered uncouth for the Democrats to use those same rules.

I could at least respect Republicans if they were criticizing Democrats for doing something they wouldn't do on principle, as opposed to criticizing for doing literally everything they've been doing for the past eight years. I mean, literally overnight on election night they went from calling President Obama a disaster and promising to derail his agenda to calling for unity and civility.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@kali-b1rd said:

Sounds like the fake Bhengazi, Birther, and Emails, but this time around and unlike those - there's actual meat on this bone. Because to be fair, the investigation was into his Campaign and members, not just him. And they have literally found several wrong doings on them, hence the guilty pleas and indictments. NYT also found several wrong doings on Trump himself, https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#59 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3864 Posts

@comp_atkins said:
@JimB said:
@comp_atkins said:
@JimB said:
@comp_atkins said:

LOLOLOLOL

*wipes tear*

you trump guys....

LOL

the "i know you are but what am i?" response.

classic

Again you are talking about the wrong person person. You have to get out of your echo chamber once and awhile.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Damedius
Member since 2010 • 737 Posts

@zaryia said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Sounds like the fake Bhengazi, Birther, and Emails, but this time around and unlike those - there's actual meat on this bone. Because to be fair, the investigation was into his Campaign and members, not just him. And they have literally found several wrong doings on them, hence the guilty pleas and indictments. NYT also found several wrong doings on Trump himself, https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html.

Benghazi fake?

The US was caught smuggling weapons to forces set on taking out elected governments.

Then the media argued about whose fault it was Americans died.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Kali-B1rd
@mattbbpl said:
@theone86 said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Both sides are bad, we get it.

I'm just pointing out how this is a superficial win and nothing will come of it again.

Because they either can't prove anything, or its just made up to keep reminding us that the orange man is the worst person in the world so we will vote the other way... I say we, I mean you guys, as I'm not american. but you get the point.

All I hear on reddit for the last 2 years is "oh we got him, impeachment imminent, Mueller is the man" ... right-o ... still waiting.

Starting to accept the reality, that as far as politicians are concerned... hes no more Corrupt than the average... its all been one big mud slinging contest.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@blackhairedhero said:

@LJS9502_basic: Lol what? Like when you thought Kavanaugh was hosting gang bangs?

Lying doesn't make you correct. I never stated any such thing. Dishonesty should you get you banned.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Blackhairedhero

@LJS9502_basic: You all wanted him denied. Those were some of the accusations against him.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Zaryia
@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Benghazi fake?

The US was caught smuggling weapons to forces set on taking out elected governments.

The investigation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Zaryia
@kali-b1rd said:
@mattbbpl said:
@theone86 said:
@kali-b1rd said:

I'm just pointing out how this is a superficial win and nothing will come of it again.

Winning the House isn't superficial. Which is why Trump will try his hardest to rush the lol worthy Wall now.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Kali-B1rd
@zaryia said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@mattbbpl said:
@theone86 said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Winning the House isn't superficial. Which is why Trump will try his hardest to rush the lol worthy Wall now.

I'm strictly speaking about the whole impeachment nonsense, I appreciate this makes it harder for him to implement his will.

But you can't ignore that considering how "bad" he is by the media and the left, they didn't gain anywhere near the amazing victory expected... once again, it doesn't seem like hes doing bad at all.... in the bigger picture.

I've grown weary of it all, everyone is telling us hes the worst etc. But the statistics never seem to reflect this.... the votes never seem to reflect this either.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Damedius

@zaryia said:
@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Benghazi fake?

The investigation.

I know the one.

Where operatives from the US were killed while smuggling weapons to "Freedom Fighters".

If Clinton is found guilty of wrong doing it admits the US was guilty of wrongdoing.

Now did Clinton know about the weapons smuggling operation. Was she involved in anyway? She at least has plausible deniability and most information is hidden behind top secret clearance.

The US is an empire. It has strategic interests around the world. Sometimes it does things to protect it's interests that are morally gray.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 LJS9502_basic

@blackhairedhero said:

@LJS9502_basic: You all wanted him denied. Those were some of the accusations against him.

He shouldn't have been confirmed.........no. Especially since he committed perjury. But I guess when an R follows your name you guys don't care if laws are broken. You show that time and time again.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Kali-B1rd
@LJS9502_basic said:
@blackhairedhero said:

He shouldn't have been confirmed.........no. Especially since he committed perjury. But I guess when an R follows your name you guys don't care if laws are broken. You show that time and time again.

Don't pretend this doesn't work both ways.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Zaryia
@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:
@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Benghazi fake?

The investigation.

I know the one.

Where operatives from the US were killed while smuggling weapons to "Freedom Fighters".

If Clinton is found guilty of wrong doing it admits the US was guilty of wrongdoing.

Now did Clinton know about the weapons smuggling operation. Was she involved in anyway? She at least has plausible deniability and most information is hidden behind top secret clearance.

The US is an empire. It has strategic interests around the world. Sometimes it does things to protect it's interests that are morally gray.

Cool opinions. I'm just stating facts though.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Zaryia
@kali-b1rd said:
@zaryia said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@mattbbpl said:

I'm strictly speaking about the whole impeachment nonsense, I appreciate this makes it harder for him to implement his will.

But you can't ignore that considering how "bad" he is by the media and the left, they didn't gain anywhere near the amazing victory expected... once again, it doesn't seem like hes doing bad at all.... in the bigger picture.

I've grown weary of it all, everyone is telling us hes the worst etc. But the statistics never seem to reflect this.... the votes never seem to reflect this either.

As far as the "bad" goes, I think they are mostly talking about his rhetoric, behavior, shady business/tax practices, and undermining of justice.

If you lie a lot you're going to get fact checked a lot, and sames goes for saying rather outlandish stuff. If you deny AGW, you're going to get shit on, as you should. If you put Coal god as EPA chiefs, you're going to get shit on. Denying russian meddling for over a year was a bad look. If your past business practices were shady (TRUMP U, Property schemes) and you got 400million+ from daddy, not just 1million, through shady means, you're going to get shit on. Constantly undermining an investigation on your campaign is also a bit dumb, just let it go through if you're innocent...c'mon. Siding with Russia in that press conference was an absolute disaster, then he had to lie the next day about mis-speaking. Having the lowest approval in history and the most staff firings in history isn't a great look either.

If he stops saying retarded shit the media will be less harsh on him, I promise you this.

The economy is doing well, as it has been for 5 years, but I have seen MSNBC and CNN tout this quite a bit. So it's not like they are ignoring his 1 good thing, which was able to take Obama's good economy and even bolster it more which is great and I praise him for it here a lot.

Personally I agree, and I don't think they should just rush to impeachment for Trump, wait for Mueller to finish up and weight the results, and also hold your own investigation concerning his taxes due to the rather comprehensive NYT article (Although perhaps NY is already doing that I think, so wait for those results?). Perhaps let the House Intel Committee look into a few key things since the last (R) one was basically in Trump's lap (which isn't the job of Congress). But, I remember the Clinton impeachment was even worse, since it wasn't even about something as serious.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@kali-b1rd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

This is the worst administration/political climate in the history of the US. So it doesn't. Also one party asks their members accused of sexual assault to step down while the other party promotes them. I'll leave it to you to figure it out. But I doubt you can. Get your news from Fox?

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@LJS9502_basic: Please tell me the Perjury he committed.

The difference is they had 0 proof against him. Lib leaders have been caught with old photos. There is this thing called evidence which apparently means nothing to you.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Damedius

@zaryia said:
@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:
@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:

Benghazi fake?

The investigation.

I know the one.

Is it an opinion or a fact that the US is an empire?

Is it an opinion or a fact that the US does things to protect it's interests that are morally gray?

Is it an opinion or a fact that the US has funded and armed"Freedom Fighters" in the past and will likely do so in the future?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Zaryia
@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:
@Damedius said:
@zaryia said:

The investigation.

I know the one.

Is it an opinion or a fact that the US is an empire?

Is it an opinion or a fact that the US does things to protect it's interests that are morally gray?

Is it an opinion or a fact that the US has funded and armed"Freedom Fighters" in the past and will likely do so in the future?

I don't know about any of that.

I'm stating the facts of the Bhengazi Investigation results. It's already less fruitful than the Muller Investigation, which has multiple guilty pleas and indictments.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Kali-B1rd
@LJS9502_basic said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

This is the worst administration/political climate in the history of the US. So it doesn't. Also one party asks their members accused of sexual assault while the other party promotes them. I'll leave it to you to figure it out. But I doubt you can. Get your news from Fox?

Source?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#77 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3864 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

This is the worst administration/political climate in the history of the US. So it doesn't. Also one party asks their members accused of sexual assault to step down while the other party promotes them. I'll leave it to you to figure it out. But I doubt you can. Get your news from Fox?

The Republican congressional rules state if a member of their congressional cacus is a committee chairman and is accused of something they must step down from their chairmanship.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 LJS9502_basic

@blackhairedhero said:

@LJS9502_basic: Please tell me the Perjury he committed.

The difference is they had 0 proof against him. Lib leaders have been caught with old photos. There is this thing called evidence which apparently means nothing to you.

Judge Brett Kavanaugh prepares to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee on the third day of his Supreme Court confirmation hearings on Capitol Hill on Sept. 6.Photo edited by Slate. Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images.

Much of Washington has spent the week focusing on whether Judge Brett Kavanaugh should be confirmed to the Supreme Court. After the revelations of his confirmation hearings, the better question is whether he should be impeached from the federal judiciary.

I do not raise that question lightly, but I am certain it must be raised.

Newly released emails show that while he was working to move through President George W. Bush’s judicial nominees in the early 2000s, Kavanaugh received confidential memos, letters, and talking points of Democratic staffers stolen by GOP Senate aide Manuel Miranda. That includes research and talking points Miranda stole from the Senate server after I had written them for the Senate Judiciary Committee as the chief counsel for nominations for the minority.

Receiving those memos and letters alone is not an impeachable offense.

No, Kavanaugh should be removed because he was repeatedly asked under oath as part of his 2004 and 2006 confirmation hearings for his position on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit about whether he had received such information from Miranda, and each time he falsely denied it.

/quote

Google is your friend.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 LJS9502_basic

@kali-b1rd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

This is the worst administration/political climate in the history of the US. So it doesn't. Also one party asks their members accused of sexual assault while the other party promotes them. I'll leave it to you to figure it out. But I doubt you can. Get your news from Fox?

Source?

Source? It's been in the news. Apparently you either don't read/watch or solely get your political views from Fox.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Blackhairedhero

@LJS9502_basic: So by that standard you would have voted to Impeach Hillary immediately?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 LJS9502_basic

@blackhairedhero said:

@LJS9502_basic: So by that standard you would have voted to Impeach Hillary immediately?

Whataboutism....and on what grounds? The fact that one side removes predators but the other doesn't isn't an opinion. It's not a secret.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Blackhairedhero

@LJS9502_basic: Hillary lied about emails so how is that different.

Again you have 0 proof hes a sexual predator.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 LJS9502_basic

@blackhairedhero said:

@LJS9502_basic: Hillary lied about emails so how is that different.

Again you have 0 proof hes a sexual predator.

Trump? He actually admitted it. And both he and Kavanagh were credibly accused much like the Franken was......who was asked......and did.......step down.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23033 Posts

Guys, he's not getting impeached. If for no other reason, the Senate.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Kali-B1rd
@LJS9502_basic said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Source?

Source? It's been in the news. Apparently you either don't read/watch or solely get your political views from Fox.

It depends what you are referring to.

1) I don't glue myself to the news.

2) I'm not American, stop reference fox as if there isn't stupid biased everywhere.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 LJS9502_basic

@kali-b1rd said:

2) I'm not American, stop reference fox as if there isn't stupid biased everywhere.

Ah so you were talking out of your ass. Hint: If yo don't pay attention......don't make comments.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Kali-B1rd
@LJS9502_basic said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Ah so you were talking out of your ass. Hint: If yo don't pay attention......don't make comments.

Or you could back your random shit up as YOU made the claim.

But hey, its probably some half-truth bullshit which you can easily find examples of when the other side does it too.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@kali-b1rd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Or you could back your random shit up as YOU made the claim.

But hey, its probably some half-truth bullshit which you can easily find examples of when the other side does it too.

Already did. Maybe pay attention rather than stroking your...........ego.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@LJS9502_basic: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/at-least-4-democrats-elected-despite-allegations

Wait I thought you said libs punished predators?

Lmao!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 LJS9502_basic

@blackhairedhero: LOl faux news

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Zaryia
@blackhairedhero said:

@LJS9502_basic: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/at-least-4-democrats-elected-despite-allegations

Wait I thought you said libs punished predators?

Lmao!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/17/us/politics/menendez-hugin-prostitutes-fact-check.html

But it has never been proven. It came from an anonymous tipster whose identity has never been publicly revealed. And it was not included in a 68-page indictment on federal corruption charges brought against the two men, which culminated in a trial last year that ended in a hung jury.

The allegations were made by an anonymous tipster who called himself Pete Williams, a wry reference to a former senator from New Jersey, Harrison “Pete” Williams, who was convicted in 1981 of taking bribes. The tipster first reached out to Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a left-leaning legal watchdog group. The group eventually passed the allegations to the F.B.I.

The ad refers to an F.B.I. affidavit filed to show probable cause for a search warrant. In the affidavit, Special Agent Gregory J. Sheehy, recounts his attempts to investigate the tipster’s allegations.

As of the writing of this Amended Affidavit, Mr. Williams has refused to meet with the F.B.I., either by phone or in person. Mr. Williams has not disclosed enough information for the F.B.I. to identify any minors.

I agree though 2 of those people should not have been allowed to run. But one of those is "fake news".

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 theone86
@kali-b1rd said:
@mattbbpl said:
@theone86 said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Because they either can't prove anything, or its just made up to keep reminding us that the orange man is the worst person in the world so we will vote the other way... I say we, I mean you guys, as I'm not american. but you get the point.

All I hear on reddit for the last 2 years is "oh we got him, impeachment imminent, Mueller is the man" ... right-o ... still waiting.

Starting to accept the reality, that as far as politicians are concerned... hes no more Corrupt than the average... its all been one big mud slinging contest.

What a load of cop-out bullshit. You got called out on a bad argument, and now you're resorting to whatboutism to distract people from the fact that you have no legitimate answer. Newflash, the whole "both sides are bad" argument is, at best, a terrible argument and, at worst, an attempt to justify one side's actions without providing any real justification. I wonder which you were doing?

Mueller is still conducting his investigation. In fact, many people believe he avoided announcing anything before the midterms in order to avoid causing political ramifications from his announcement the way Comey did with his announcements about Hillary's emails (oh look, another thing that Republicans wasted countless hours and dollars investigating).

And no more corrupt than average? He's the only president in over a generation to not release his tax returns, the only president to refuse to divest, the only president receiving money from foreign leaders as part of his business income, the only president to come under this much scrutiny for possibly collaborating with a foreign power to influence the outcome of an American election, and he has run a historically corrupt administration with a revolving door of cabinet members resigning in scandal or coming under investigation for conflicts of interest, many of them having been appointed specifically because they had prior connections to Trump's businesses, he appointed two of his close family members to government posts despite neither having prior policy experience, and he has outright stated that he wants to reward loyalty to him politically. He is by far the most corrupt president since Nixon, the man who tried to steal his opponents' data, covered it up, and then was pardoned by his own Vice President. Okay, scratch that, maybe he wasn't as corrupt as Reagan, who illegally sold weapons to a terrorist cell and was able to prevent it being tied back to him by having other people take the fall, or George H.W. Bush, who pardoned the same people who took that fall for no reason except political cronyism, but he's still far more corrupt than any Democratic president has been since before the Civil War.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#93 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Let the impeachment proceedings begin!

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@theone86 said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@mattbbpl said:

What a load of cop-out bullshit. You got called out on a bad argument, and now you're resorting to whatboutism to distract people from the fact that you have no legitimate answer. Newflash, the whole "both sides are bad" argument is, at best, a terrible argument and, at worst, an attempt to justify one side's actions without providing any real justification. I wonder which you were doing?

This is the natural evolution of defending an habitual liar like Trump. First they claim he didn't lie, then he was misinterpreted, and then they try to justify the lie by equating the other side.

I mean look at Sanders, reprimanding Acosta for 'putting his hands' on another woman (while using a doctored tap I might add). While she's defending a man who told people to just 'grab women by the pussy'. Their entire side is morally bankrupt. I'm at the point where I don't give a shit what they say.