Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated

While many voters have become skeptical toward the federal government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, a majority of Democrats embrace restrictive policies, including punitive measures against those who haven’t gotten the COVID-19 vaccine.

Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Such a proposal is opposed by 61% of all likely voters, including 79% of Republicans and 71% of unaffiliated voters.

Fifty-eight percent (58%) of voters would oppose a proposal for federal or state governments to fine Americans who choose not to get a COVID-19 vaccine. However, 55% of Democratic voters would support such a proposal, compared to just 19% of Republicans and 25% of unaffiliated voters.

Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications. Only 27% of all voters – including just 14% of Republicans and 18% of unaffiliated voters – favor criminal punishment of vaccine critics.

Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Such a policy would be opposed by a strong majority (71%) of all voters, with 78% of Republicans and 64% of unaffiliated voters saying they would Strongly Oppose putting the unvaccinated in “designated facilities.”

While about two-thirds (66%) of likely voters would be against governments using digital devices to track unvaccinated people to ensure that they are quarantined or socially distancing from others, 47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program for those who won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine.

How far are Democrats willing to go in punishing the unvaccinated? Twenty-nine percent (29%) of Democratic voters would support temporarily removing parents’ custody of their children if parents refuse to take the COVID-19 vaccine. That’s much more than twice the level of support in the rest of the electorate – seven percent (7%) of Republicans and 11% of unaffiliated voters – for such a policy.

So, in summary if you are unvaccinated, 55% of Democrats want to fine you, 59% want you confined to your home, 48% want you fined or imprisoned for questioning vaccine efficacy, 45% want you forced into designated facilities, 47% want you digitally tracked, and 29% want to take your children.

Wowsa. Curious, do any of these measures/suggestions appear reasonable to anyone here?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8208 Posts

Truly distopian... that half of Democrats want to run America like it's the CCP... insane.. the covid hysteria sure did a number on alot of people... They got these people wanting lock people in camps and take their children from them...and to mark them with tracking devices... Jesus. Over a virus with a 99% survival rate... Ugh

When I read stuff like this... This is the kind of stuff that makes me feel the country is legit on brink of civil war...

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

I've always said it, give people the choice to vaccinate or not. You can't force people to do what they don't want. But here's the thing. Hospitals are being over run, and a huge majority clogging up our hospitals, occupying our icu, emergency rooms are the unvaccinated. And we can't even help people with real Ilnesses like those cancer patients, and people who are shot or in vehicle accidents. All because the right doesn't want to take a simple vaccine. Acting like overgrown babies. If they aren't willing to waive all their rights if they become sick, which hypocritical they all argue against, then I fully support a taxation on the unvaccinated so the people who need real care can get it.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer: Nope. Completely irrational, and authoritarian.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

I am curious… is it a “slow news day” response I should go with, or question the use of “wowsa”?

Because the latter seems only to come when you disagree with it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/partner_surveys/jan_2022/covid_19_democratic_voters_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated

While many voters have become skeptical toward the federal government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, a majority of Democrats embrace restrictive policies, including punitive measures against those who haven’t gotten the COVID-19 vaccine.

Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Such a proposal is opposed by 61% of all likely voters, including 79% of Republicans and 71% of unaffiliated voters.

Fifty-eight percent (58%) of voters would oppose a proposal for federal or state governments to fine Americans who choose not to get a COVID-19 vaccine. However, 55% of Democratic voters would support such a proposal, compared to just 19% of Republicans and 25% of unaffiliated voters.

Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications. Only 27% of all voters – including just 14% of Republicans and 18% of unaffiliated voters – favor criminal punishment of vaccine critics.

Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Such a policy would be opposed by a strong majority (71%) of all voters, with 78% of Republicans and 64% of unaffiliated voters saying they would Strongly Oppose putting the unvaccinated in “designated facilities.”

While about two-thirds (66%) of likely voters would be against governments using digital devices to track unvaccinated people to ensure that they are quarantined or socially distancing from others, 47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program for those who won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine.

How far are Democrats willing to go in punishing the unvaccinated? Twenty-nine percent (29%) of Democratic voters would support temporarily removing parents’ custody of their children if parents refuse to take the COVID-19 vaccine. That’s much more than twice the level of support in the rest of the electorate – seven percent (7%) of Republicans and 11% of unaffiliated voters – for such a policy.

So, in summary if you are unvaccinated, 55% of Democrats want to fine you, 59% want you confined to your home, 48% want you fined or imprisoned for questioning vaccine efficacy, 45% want you forced into designated facilities, 47% want you digitally tracked, and 29% want to take your children.

Wowsa. Curious, do any of these measures/suggestions appear reasonable to anyone here?

I agree with the fine idea. We have fines for less dangerous offenses. Sometimes for even stupid reasons.

I disagree with the remaining ideas, but acknowledge they would likely save a high number of lives.

@sargentd said:

Truly distopian... that half of Democrats want to run America like it's the CCP... insane.. the covid hysteria sure did a number on alot of people... They got these people wanting lock people in camps and take their children from them...and to mark them with tracking devices... Jesus. Over a virus with a 99% survival rate... Ugh

When I read stuff like this... This is the kind of stuff that makes me feel the country is legit on brink of civil war...

That's a lot of hyperbolic descriptions for these people just wanting less death. I think much worse of the opposing side that's causing these issues and deaths.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By appariti0n

@girlusocrazy: Source?

I think you're referring to Quebec only, where the Coalition Avenir Quebec party, led by Francois Legault is in power. And he's insane. Setting a curfew between the hours of 10 pm and 5 am, etc.

Different from the Conservative party (federal) or the UCP - United conservative party (provincial -Alberta).

The UCP is 100% opposed now to any sort of restrictions other than mask requirements, while the federal conservatives don't seem to know what they want. Thus far they oppose mandates and restrictions, but who knows. Their leader Erin O'toole doesn't seem to know what he stands for these days. Trying to be everything to everyone, while pleasing nobody.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

I can understand the frustration from people who see other people dying because others just don't give a fk.

Some hypothetically would want stricter restrictions upon the unvaccinated while others effectively cause unnecessary deaths.

But this clearly falls under the "slow news day" category, like our dear mod likes to call it. Should I fake surprise? 😲

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@zaryia: Fines can be for criminal offenses. Should it be a crime to be unvaccinated? Crime to not be boosted? Crime to not social distance or wear a mask? What do you think?

@horgen said:

I am curious… is it a “slow news day” response I should go with, or question the use of “wowsa”?

Because the latter seems only to come when you disagree with it.

Hm, am I driving through the Utah salt flats again? Wowsa, indeed!

neatfeatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#11 neatfeatguy
Member since 2005 • 4400 Posts

Ignorance continues to run the world.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Must be a slow news day when polls are now convenient for some. *Yawn*

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Holy salt. We've had a number of poll threads over the last few months. Why so upset now?

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

Meanwhile in other countries they are moving Covid into the same category as the common flu. Nothing to see here, just more fear mongering and losers trying to hold onto any shred of power they can retain. It's a good thing what they think doesn't matter.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 appariti0n

@girlusocrazy: Yes, we don't refer to them as "conservatives" in Canada. Hence my confusion, as you didn't specify Quebec in your OP.

They don't idealize Canadian nationalism, they do idealize having a unique Quebecois identity though. Quebec has always been this way, even threatening to separate a few times.

I guess that's what people in Quebec voted for. So we'll see if they're still in power after the next provincial election. I can't imagine many are happy with Legault imposing a curfew lol.

As for the religious symbols thing, I'm well aware how everyone is trying to falsely frame it as "racist" as if white people don't have religions too. I do think it's a relatively pointless bill tho.

With the exception of perhaps the police force where it can be a safety issue, im not sure why anyone cares if someone wears religious symbols like hijabs.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

...And they call other people the authoritarians and fascists.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 appariti0n

@Stevo_the_gamer: I mean, you did kinda use the "slow news day" thing a few times, so I'm not surprised you're getting it thrown back at you. :P

But I agree 100% with your thread. These people are insane for wanting unvaccinated people locked in their houses for this.

Personally, I'm way more afraid of so many people cheering on authoritarian measures like this than covid. So I don't think this is a "slow news day" kinda thing. I think it's definitely something to sit up and take notice of. But to each their own.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@appariti0n said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: I mean, you did kinda use the "slow news day" thing a few times, so I'm not surprised you're getting it thrown back at you. :P

But I agree 100% with your thread. These people are insane for wanting unvaccinated people locked in their houses for this.

Personally, I'm way more afraid of so many people cheering on authoritarian measures like this than covid. So I don't think this is a "slow news day" kinda thing. I think it's definitely something to sit up and take notice of. But to each their own.

It just tells me I live rent free in so many minds. lol It is crazy times though and with that comes a lot of fragility.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#20 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26098 Posts
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

That's....what the US used to do in the 50s.

It sucks we can't do it like the US did it back then: go door to door, church to church, business to business, line people up, and eliminate it so that it's not an issue anymore.

The fact that only 59% want people confined in their homes shows how poorly this county was prepared to solve a crisis.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 1254 Posts

@sargentd: that virus can mutate and become even worse, 1st they had issues putting a f*cking mask on and now its the vaccine, sure don’t take the vaccine but at least put the mask on for f*ck sake, just bunch of snow flakes

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Eoten
@sheep99 said:

@sargentd: that virus can mutate and become even worse, 1st they had issues putting a f*cking mask on and now its the vaccine, sure don’t take the vaccine but at least put the mask on for f*ck sake, just bunch of snow flakes

Except Covid has been doing what all viruses tend to do. Get weaker with each new variant. By your logic, common cold could mutate tomorrow and kill millions. But, that's not going to happen.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 1254 Posts

@eoten: I really don’t have time to explain how viruses work if you want to think that sars and hiv is the same go for it, a dumb ass will be always a dumb ass, without modern medicine we would have an other influenza pandemic, we already have vaccine mandates for school for a reason, please do yourself a favor and stop being stupid,

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6865 Posts

The party of authoritarian nutjobs. Doesn't surprise me at all.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 appariti0n

@Stevo_the_gamer: lol It is crazy times though and with that comesa lotof fragility.

100% agree. The state of public discourse these days is just sad.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

simple solution here:

proof of vaccination required for voting.

kill 2 birds with one stone. restrict voting ( plus for conservatives ) and increased vaccinations ( plus for liberals )

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#28  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Yeah. Confine unvaccinated people to their home sounds good. That way they'll be forced to not give others covid. No one gets hurt, and those who are unvaccinated can go ahead and vaccinate whenever they please, if they want to start going out in public again.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@Litchie said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Yeah. Confine unvaccinated people to their home sounds good. That way they'll be forced to not give others covid. No one gets hurt, and those who are unvaccinated can go ahead and vaccinate whenever they please, if they want to start going out in public again.

Only the unvaccinated spread COVID?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Litchie

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@Litchie said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

No.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@Litchie said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@Litchie said:

No.

lol I'd hate for someone, vaccinated or not, to be forced to spread it against their will. We should consider confinement of everyone.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Litchie

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@Litchie said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@Litchie said:

No.

lol I'd hate for someone, vaccinated or not, to be forced to spread it against their will. We should consider confinement of everyone.

Of everyone? Isn't that a bit drastic? Maybe if there was a zombie virus.

That vaccinated people are less likely to get and spread the virus is common sense. If we can prevent further spread by making people who refuse to take the vaccine stay at home, where they can't spread shit, I have a hard time seeing that as a bad thing to do.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

I don't think punitive measures are the way to go here.

Incentivize people. Offer tax breaks/refunds to individuals that get vaccinated.

Uneducated/low-income individuals and families tend to be the ones avoiding vaccines, so offer a tax break of like 10% for households that make under 100k for the year they get vaccinated. Write people a 100-dollar check if they get a vaccine in the next 30 days. I don't know, just spitballing.

Every single person I know that isn't vaccinated has struggled financially in the past year. Every. Single. One. Money is the answer here (when isn't it, though, amirite?!)

Confining people to their homes is just straight up insane, though. It's COVID, folks, not the plague. It's bad-flu, not a zombie outbreak.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@Litchie said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@Litchie said:

I agree, but only because COVID and the initial quarantine was great for my social anxiety!

😜😁

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Litchie
@mrbojangles25 said:

Confining people to their homes is just straight up insane, though. It's COVID, folks, not the plague. It's bad-flu, not a zombie outbreak.

Wouldn't call it as insane as refusing to get a goddamn vaccine to help everyone on the planet.

Sure, it's not the plague. But if they'd decide to confine unvaccinated people to their homes, the result would be less spread, and more people who takes the vaccine. You don't have to be forced to be home. Just take the vaccine, and you're good. I fail to see the fucking problem.

You scared of needles? Knock yourself out before getting it. You think the government are secretly trying to do evil things with the vaccine, or that it will kill you? Educate yourself.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mrbojangles25
@Litchie said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Wouldn't call it as insane as refusing to get a goddamn vaccine to help everyone on the planet.

Sure, it's not the plague. But if they'd decide to confine unvaccinated people to their homes, the result would be less spread, and more people who takes the vaccine. You don't have to be forced to be home. Just take the vaccine, and you're good. I fail to see the fucking problem.

You scared of needles? Knock yourself out before getting it. You think the government are secretly trying to do evil things with the vaccine, or that it will kill you? Educate yourself.

I agree, and if I am being blunt I think the unvaccinated are a misguided lot (excluding a small group) to put it nicely, but I still feel it crosses a certain ethical line to force people to stay home.

I suppose the argument comes down to what's worse: forcing unvaccinated people to stay home, or not getting vaccinated. There are negatives to both, it just depends on your priority.

At the end of the day, however, vaccinated people can still spread the virus (albeit to a lesser extent), so I don't think it is fair to punish people so disproportionately for something the entire population is capable of (spreading the virus).

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts
@mrbojangles25 said:

I agree, and if I am being blunt I think the unvaccinated are a misguided lot (excluding a small group) to put it nicely, but I still feel it crosses a certain ethical line to force people to stay home.

I suppose the argument comes down to what's worse: forcing unvaccinated people to stay home, or not getting vaccinated. There are negatives to both, it just depends on your priority.

At the end of the day, however, vaccinated people can still spread the virus (albeit to a lesser extent), so I don't think it is fair to punish people so disproportionately for something the entire population is capable of (spreading the virus).

I think it's fair to allow businesses to ask for proof of vaccination. You can't run your business if you allow employees or customers to get ill. Large crowds should require proof of vaccination. No one has a right to go wherever they want in this country and therefore no ones rights are trampled. They can spread disease where allowed. I'm sick of selfish, self righteous people thinking they have the right to spread disease.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mrbojangles25

@LJS9502_basic: Exactly. In the end it is going to be up to the citizenry to end this. We have to keep pressuring our friends and relatives to get vaccinated, we have to deny unvaccinated people access to the businesses we own (and boycott those that don't), and so on.

I think it can be done with sheer force of will, but it won't be easy.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts
@mrbojangles25 said:

@LJS9502_basic: Exactly. In the end it is going to be up to the citizenry to end this. We have to keep pressuring our friends and relatives to get vaccinated, we have to deny unvaccinated people access to the businesses we own (and boycott those that don't), and so on.

I think it can be done with sheer force of will, but it won't be easy.

Nothing worthwhile is easy.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@Litchie said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Of everyone? Isn't that a bit drastic? Maybe if there was a zombie virus.

That vaccinated people are less likely to get and spread the virus is common sense. If we can prevent further spread by making people who refuse to take the vaccine stay at home, where they can't spread shit, I have a hard time seeing that as a bad thing to do.

Drastic? Never let an emergency go to waste! The latest strain effects even the vaccinated, so why are they allowed to spread it against their will while others don't get the ability? The two resolutions are 1) we just live with it and accept it's not going away, 2) everyone must be confined, monitored, and controlled. The end must justify the means! #ForTheGreatetGood!

@mrbojangles25 said:

I agree, but only because COVID and the initial quarantine was great for my social anxiety!

😜😁

Haha! Introverts slowly but surely gaining all the power!

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SargentD

@Stevo_the_gamer: I'll take option 1.)

And yes, even the triple vaxxed is catching and spreading omnicron.

Phizer hoping to have a 4th booster out in the coming months to fight omnicron... Lol

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Eoten

@sargentd said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: I'll take option 1.)

And yes, even the triple vaxxed is catching and spreading omnicron.

Phizer hoping to have a 4th booster out in the coming months to fight omnicron... Lol

Ain't it amazing how much we have to point out that yes, those who have had the shot do in fact spread Covid. Some of the people who have died from Covid caught it from someone who was "vaccinated" as well. Not even the prophets they worship in the medical industry, nor the media deny this. Yet, they still refuse to believe people who got the shots have been spreading Covid.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SargentD

@eoten: maybe if we say it over and over again it will eventually stick, Bart Simpson style.

The fully vaccinated catch and spread covid.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 HoolaHoopMan

@sargentd said:

People wearing seat belts still die in car accidents.

Amazing, looks like we can all agree that seat belts do nothing to prevent car deaths.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

@sargentd: Dumb as bricks comment.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 HoolaHoopMan

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Holy salt. We've had a number of poll threads over the last few months. Why so upset now?

Salt? Oh no.

I just find it a bit humorous that you of all people started a thread with Rasmussen polls considering you frequently dismiss them in other threads.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Salt? Oh no.

I just find it a bit humorous that you of all people started a thread with Rasmussen polls considering you frequently dismiss them in other threads.

lol! You took the time to enter the thread and only complain about the who, not the what. Do you have an example of dismissing any polling? Why does that live rent free in your mind?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#47 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

No need to be that cruel, just go door to door and poke the unpoked I'd be okay with that.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 HoolaHoopMan

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Salt? Oh no.

lol! You took the time to enter the thread and only complain about the who, not the what. Do you have an example of dismissing any polling? Why does that live rent free in your mind?

'Rent free', one of the two preformatted templates of every thread you enter.

But anyhoo, I do not support forcibly taxing people or confining them to their home FWIT. Let's just make sure that next time there's a poll indicating that a majority of Republicans support the 'Big Lie', we don't dismiss it right away, deal?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

if it was me, I'd give any anti vaxxer 2 choices: Waive your rights to all hospitalization if you get sick from covid. Or pay a tax for your unvaccinated status that covers the hospitalization. If you get sick from covid and unvaccinated and not paying any tax, no hospital for you. The cancer patient, the gunshot victim needs it more.