ANTIFA attacks journalist Andy Ngo with milkshakes mixed with cement, puts him in hospital

• 150 results
N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

@Nuck81 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Nuck81 said:

@ad1x2: antifa killed zero people in 2018.

Right wing extremists killed over 50 people.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/extremist-killings-links-right-wing-extremism-report-2019-1

Not sure what you are trying to "whataboutisem" there

But are you in favour of ANTIFA and the facist violent methods they use?

You're mixing Trump with right wing extremism while the guy who shot up the synagogue hated Trump for not being anti-jew. That leaving aside the fact that those in that video are not open calls for violence and have nothing to do with anything, unless you also want to admit that Obama's rather unkind words about law enforcement officers led to the assassination of 5 police officers in Dallas on the 7th of July in 2016. Both of these points would be enough to qualify your posts as dumb as f*ck, but it doesn't stop there: there's also this thing called two wrongs don't make a right, the fact that the guy who was beat up shared absolutely nothing with right wing extremists and the fact that none of this is relevant to the topic at hand.

I don't think even entropy would be able to generate as much confusion with mixing up random stuff as you are doing right now. What is even your point? Right wing extremism is violent so left wing extremism is ok?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

@Nuck81 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Nuck81 said:

@ad1x2: antifa killed zero people in 2018.

Right wing extremists killed over 50 people.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/extremist-killings-links-right-wing-extremism-report-2019-1

Not sure what you are trying to "whataboutisem" there

But are you in favour of ANTIFA and the facist violent methods they use?

Loading Video...

I mean look, you can't really get inside Trump's head and know with absolute certainty that he really meant all those things he said in that video. What I'm saying is that you're jumping to conclusions and that all the "evidence" of him "calling for violence" is really really unclear. Plus like, what do words even mean? Do they actually have any meaning? I don't think we can be sure that they do.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Serraph105

@N30F3N1X said:
@Serraph105 said:

@N30F3N1X: all of that may be true, but without true video evidence of it happening for all we know this reporter could be making it all up. The evidence is really unclear and you have no true way to know without jumping to some conclusions that, frankly, make you sound like a hysterical crazy person.

What the **** are you smoking? Unclear? What's unclear about seeing him getting beat up and having milkshakes thrown at him by people who had their face covered, seeing him report the beating he took on video with the police checking on him, and his lawyer stating that he's getting checked in at an ER with a brain bleed, after being literally named as a target by antifa who openly called for violence and who also went on to beat up another old guy?

Like seriously, what the **** do you want more than this? A publicly posted tactical plan in which they explain how they're going to assassinate him, and a video with him actually getting killed?

@N30F3N1X said:

You're mixing Trump with right wing extremism while the guy who shot up the synagogue hated Trump for not being anti-jew. That leaving aside the fact that those in that video are not open calls for violence and have nothing to do with anything, unless you also want to admit that Obama's rather unkind words about law enforcement officers led to the assassination of 5 police officers in Dallas on the 7th of July in 2016. Both of these points would be enough to qualify your posts as dumb as f*ck, but it doesn't stop there: there's also this thing called two wrongs don't make a right, the fact that the guy who was beat up shared absolutely nothing with right wing extremists and the fact that none of this is relevant to the topic at hand.

I don't think even entropy would be able to generate as much confusion with mixing up random stuff as you are doing right now. What is even your point? Right wing extremism is violent so left wing extremism is ok?

LOL! Wow dude! You seriously just made my day.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 N30F3N1X
@Serraph105 said:

I'm sure it's very easy to try and deflect how fucking incredibly wrong you are with quips about Trump saying mean things.

Some people are just born incapable of intellectual honesty I suppose

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#55 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@Jacanuk: yawn

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Serraph105

@N30F3N1X said:
@Serraph105 said:

I'm sure it's very easy to try and deflect how fucking incredibly wrong you are with quips about Trump saying mean things.

I mean, I've been clear about mocking the exact behavior you engaged in just now from the start. If I could visualize it this is what it looks like.

Trump supporter: "I mean that's clearly a star, look at how the dots of evidence connect, what else could it possibly be?"

Also Trump supporter: I mean, at the end of the day you can't really know that that shape is a star or that all those points of evidence connect the way you think it does. It's just very unclear.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By N30F3N1X

@Serraph105 said:
@N30F3N1X said:
@Serraph105 said:

I mean, I've been clear about mocking the exact behavior you engaged in just now from the start. If I could visualize it this is what it looks like.

Trump supporter: "I mean that's clearly a star, look at how the dots of evidence connect, what else could it possibly be?"

Also Trump supporter: I mean, at the end of the day you can't really know that that shape is a star or that all those points of evidence connect the way you think it does. It's just very unclear.

Quod erat demonstrandum

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#58  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

https://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2019/06/30/26731412/portland-police-offer-no-proof-that-protesters-had-milkshakes-with-quick-dry-cement

But hey, the police are infallible, right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-5e9044657a310

@Serraph105: that's a perfect visual

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Serraph105

@foxhound_fox said:

https://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2019/06/30/26731412/portland-police-offer-no-proof-that-protesters-had-milkshakes-with-quick-dry-cement

But hey, the police are infallible, right?

Do.......do I laugh or do I cry?

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

Violence from either side has no excuse, Only the weak and pathetic resort to physical attacks to win an argument rather then words.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

@nintendoboy16: The left does embrace them though. I watched CNN talk about them as if they were heroes. The fact they have a main stream media organization supporting them is ridiculous.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#63 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41534 Posts

@r-gamer: Because CNN represents all the left...

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts
@r-gamer said:

@nintendoboy16: The left does embrace them though. I watched CNN talk about them as if they were heroes. The fact they have a main stream media organization supporting them is ridiculous.

They aint doing it this time. Brian Stelter was on last night denouncing it. Good for him.

Find it funny that the people who go around pretending words are violence are essentially throwing bricks at people. Also find the Amazon links amusing: Orwell's 1984, a Kelis album, and liquid cement. Get all 3 for under $25

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 R-Gamer

@nintendoboy16: They are a mainstream media organization. The left acts like Fox News represents all of the right. My point is they are as bad as any group out their. In Charlotsville all they talked about were white nationalist yet failed to acknowledge Antifa which is no better.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

@N30F3N1X said:

Since we're resorting to shitslinging, I thought it'd be interesting to add that "he/she asked for it" is now an allowed answer again.

Hear that, dear "I believe victims" and metoo supporters? Your efforts have just been suicided by the same people who claimed to fight for you. This is a Human Rights Campaign communications representative.

Did you read the both tweets? Because 'he/she asked for it' is apparently NOT being used as a justification for violence.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 R-Gamer

@vl4d_l3nin: What's crazy is he is a gay Asian journalist. Wouldn't he be considered marginalized? Isn't that who their fighting for? But because he doesn't have the left's bullshit victim complex they hate him.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

It's like a ballet of stupidity.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-5e9044657a310

@r-gamer: antifa throws vegan milkshakes at a journalist.

White nationalist kill people with cars and commit mass shootings.

R-gamer. "they're the same"

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@Nuck81: they beat him up tho (you know with fists...), not vegan milkshakes, the milkshakes had dried cement in them... That pos in charlottesville will rot in a cell and thats good, but you should recognize this was bad

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By R-Gamer

@Nuck81: Not saying what he did was right but I wouldn't reccomend blocking in a car and throwing bricks at it unless you want trouble.

This poor guy was just walking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-5e9044657a310

@r-gamer: lol. So know it's, yeah but he had to run them over they were blocking his car.

What was that about victim blaming again?

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 R-Gamer

@Nuck81: Have you watched the videos? They were trying to open his door, kicked his car and threw bricks at him. The reason he was prosecuted was because once he backed out and got away he decided to run into the crowd. The point is this is common from the left. They like to antagonize people and when people retaliate they play victim. Antifa went to that rally to find trouble and they found it.

Journalists go to find news.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Serraph105

@r-gamer said:

@nintendoboy16: They are a mainstream media organization. The left acts like Fox News represents all of the right. My point is they are as bad as any group out their. In Charlotsville all they talked about were white nationalist yet failed to acknowledge Antifa which is no better.

Well, one group killed a person and the other didn't soooooo that's not equally bad behavior.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@Serraph105: Why do they have to be equally bad to be considered bad? Of course one was worse. What's your point?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-5e9044657a310

@r-gamer: still victim blaming from the pro rape party.

It's their fault he ran them over.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Serraph105

@joshrmeyer said:

@Serraph105: Why do they have to be equally bad to be considered bad? Of course one was worse. What's your point?

His point was that antifa was "just as bad as any group out there" while comparing them to the white nationalists in Charlottesville (one group murdered a person and the other did not so obviously that's not equal) and that the media didn't cover them equally and yeah, white nationalists killed a person, of course that's what's going to get covered. That and the president sticking up for them.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#78 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

@N30F3N1X said:

...a tu quoque fallacy...

Politics in a nutshell, it's why it's nothing but pointless bickering.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@Serraph105 said:
@joshrmeyer said:

His point was that antifa was "just as bad as any group out there" while comparing them to the white nationalists in Charlottesville (one group murdered a person and the other did not so obviously that's not equal) and that the media didn't cover them equally and yeah, white nationalists killed a person, of course that's what's going to get covered. That and the president sticking up for them.

ANTIFA may not have murdered someone yet, but it probably has more to do with them not trying hard enough. Beating an old man with a crowbar could have easily killed him, for example. Even if we assume that the report that the milkshakes were mixed with cement were false, the crowd still beat the crap out of Ngo and that could have easily led to his death if they hit him the wrong way hard enough. Speaking of that, if a bunch of Trump supporters beat a gay minority anywhere near as bad as ANTIFA beat Ngo it would be the top story everywhere. That isn’t me talking out of my ass, that is a fact if you look at how the media reacted to Jussie Smollett (a gay minority) and his hoax when they assumed two Trump supporters beat him up.

That murderer in Charlottesville ran over an innocent woman, but he was one person while the attacks ANTIFA have executed are coordinated and with the lack of police oversight could result in some people in the Portland government possibly facing investigation. If one person is good enough to paint entire groups as murderers, then I am going to assume you would be okay with people condemning all Bernie supporters over that one supporter that almost killed Steve Scalise and probably would have succeeded if it wasn’t for those police officers that reacted the way they did.

As for their so-called presidential support, a lot of people love to omit the line Trump said before he said “fine people on both sides” as well as his response to a later question about Neo-Nazis. You can feel free to look it up if you want. Doing that is just as bad as the conservatives who intentionally play Rep. Omar’s line “some people did something” and conveniently leave out the other stuff Omar said during that speech. That doesn’t excuse her being an anti-semite, but it does show how people will play soundbites to get the preferred reaction.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Assholes need to stop throwing shit and using violence: Period. With that being said, where's the evidence the cops have that quick dry cement was used?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#81 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@Nuck81 said:

@Jacanuk: yawn

Again with the avoidance i see.

Kinda sad that you cannot answer a simple question but keep trying to deflect.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Serraph105

@ad1x2: You do realize that I haven't said anything good about antifa this whole thread, right? All I've actually said about them is that they haven't actually murdered anyone. That's truly not a compliment.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 R-Gamer

@Serraph105: One group? He wasn't associated with one group.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 R-Gamer

@Nuck81: Nice double standard from the pro pedophilia party.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

Because whataboutism is rampant here.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@Serraph105 said:
@N30F3N1X said:
@Serraph105 said:

@N30F3N1X: all of that may be true, but without true video evidence of it happening for all we know this reporter could be making it all up. The evidence is really unclear and you have no true way to know without jumping to some conclusions that, frankly, make you sound like a hysterical crazy person.

What the **** are you smoking? Unclear? What's unclear about seeing him getting beat up and having milkshakes thrown at him by people who had their face covered, seeing him report the beating he took on video with the police checking on him, and his lawyer stating that he's getting checked in at an ER with a brain bleed, after being literally named as a target by antifa who openly called for violence and who also went on to beat up another old guy?

Like seriously, what the **** do you want more than this? A publicly posted tactical plan in which they explain how they're going to assassinate him, and a video with him actually getting killed?

@N30F3N1X said:

This was great. 10/10, Would read again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-5e9044657a310

@r-gamer: Roy Moore is a Democrat?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-5e9044657a310

@ad1x2 said:
@Serraph105 said:
@joshrmeyer said:

ANTIFA may not have murdered someone yet, but it probably has more to do with them not trying hard enough. Beating an old man with a crowbar could have easily killed him, for example. Even if we assume that the report that the milkshakes were mixed with cement were false, the crowd still beat the crap out of Ngo and that could have easily led to his death if they hit him the wrong way hard enough. Speaking of that, if a bunch of Trump supporters beat a gay minority anywhere near as bad as ANTIFA beat Ngo it would be the top story everywhere. That isn’t me talking out of my ass, that is a fact if you look at how the media reacted to Jussie Smollett (a gay minority) and his hoax when they assumed two Trump supporters beat him up.

That murderer in Charlottesville ran over an innocent woman, but he was one person while the attacks ANTIFA have executed are coordinated and with the lack of police oversight could result in some people in the Portland government possibly facing investigation. If one person is good enough to paint entire groups as murderers, then I am going to assume you would be okay with people condemning all Bernie supporters over that one supporter that almost killed Steve Scalise and probably would have succeeded if it wasn’t for those police officers that reacted the way they did.

As for their so-called presidential support, a lot of people love to omit the line Trump said before he said “fine people on both sides” as well as his response to a later question about Neo-Nazis. You can feel free to look it up if you want. Doing that is just as bad as the conservatives who intentionally play Rep. Omar’s line “some people did something” and conveniently leave out the other stuff Omar said during that speech. That doesn’t excuse her being an anti-semite, but it does show how people will play soundbites to get the preferred reaction.

This was Charlottesville

Loading Video...

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#89 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3863 Posts

@joebones5000 said:

Antifi is not anti violence. Antifi is anti fascist violence. Maybe the right should stop framining antifa as something it isn't?

They are the very thing they are supposed to be against.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@r-gamer said:

This is a false equivalency.

From the only data we have on this topic, Antifa are objectively not as as bad as right wing terror groups (Neo-Nazis, which you gave an example of) going by all studies on this topic. That is unless you can prove otherwise, your claim is completely unfounded and false.

Verdict: False. [Citation Needed].

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By R-Gamer

@zaryia: Are you comparing Antifa to ALL right wing terror groups to make your case? They are bad as any one group by far. And far larger than any one right wing terror group.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 R-Gamer

@Nuck81:

Why you use a couple creeps to make your case just know what party is trying to make it legal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/opinion/democrats-equality-act-opens-the-door-to-legalized-pedophilia.-heres-how

Lol so progressive.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#94 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@Serraph105 said:
@Nuck81 said:

Man, this is so tragic.

This is way worse than driving a car into a crowd of people you disagree with an killing someone

Very fine terrible people my friend. On both sides, on both sides.

Fixed :D

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Zaryia
@r-gamer said:

@zaryia: Are you comparing Antifa to ALL right wing terror groups to make your case? They are bad as any one group by far. And far larger than any one right wing terror group.

No they aren't. Going by the GAO, FBI, CATO Antifa are not "as bad" as right wing terror groups.

Stop making stuff up. I've posted the studies here several times.

I'm not trying to defend Antifa or even say they are good, I think they are scum. But false equivalencies are stupid.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By R-Gamer

@zaryia: Ok so what right wing terror group is worse then Antifa? You keep saying groups! Your comparing all right wing groups to one left wing group. The difference is every far right group.. Neo Nazi, KKK etc are ridiculed by the media with no exceptions. I need data from one right wing group specifically that's worse then Antifa not statistics for all right wing terrorism. Can you provide that data?

Antifa is praised by many leftwing media outlets.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Zaryia
@r-gamer said:

@zaryia: Ok so what right wing terror group is worse then Antifa? You keep saying groups! Your comparing all right wing groups to one left wing group. The difference is every far right group.. Neo Nazi, KKK etc are ridiculed by the media with no exceptions. I need data from one right wing group specifically that's worse then Antifa not statistics for all right wing terrorism. Can you provide that data?

Antifa is praised by many leftwing media outlets.

Hi Blackhairedhero.

1. Far Right Violence has 50 deaths in 2018. How many did Antifa have?

2. You made the original claim that Antifa was as worse than any Right Wing Group. You have to prove this claim. Going by the above data, this seems highly unlikely.

@r-gamer said:

@Nuck81:

Why you use a couple creeps to make your case just know what party is trying to make it legal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/opinion/democrats-equality-act-opens-the-door-to-legalized-pedophilia.-heres-how

Lol so progressive.

I can't believe you just linked a nut job christian opinion blog. No were in the bill does it state that."This wicked bill" oof.

Meanwhile the GOP, it's actually direct

REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED IDAHO CONGRESS REJECTS BILL TO END CHILD MARRIAGE FOR THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF 16

https://www.newsweek.com/idaho-congress-blocks-bill-end-child-marriage-1348919

Kentucky: Child marriage ban delayed after opposition from conservative group

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kentucky-child-marriage-ban-delayed-vote-conservative-group-opposition-lawmakers-us-a8240121.html

Democratic bill banning child marriage killed, modified Republican measure advances

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2018/03/27/tennessee-child-marriage-law-bill-republicans/464402002/

Also note the Sexual Predators per capita is way higher in Red States: https://www.wxyz.com/news/michigan-among-top-10-states-with-most-registered-sex-offenders-in-the-nation

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By R-Gamer

@zaryia:

Wtf are you talking about ? Who is Blackhairedhero?

You again are grouping all far right groups and individuals together. I'm talking about Antifa.

Please post that data. What right wing group is worse? Posting data for all right wing groups and individuals isn't what I'm asking you to do here.

https://www.metroweekly.com/2018/07/tedx-speaker-argues-that-pedophilia-should-be-accepted-as-an-unchangeable-sexual-orientation/

And again pedophiles will be the next protected class by the left. I can link you dozens of sources.

The left supports these programs as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newspunch.com/second-drag-queen-story-hour-reader-exposed-as-a-pedophile/amp/

Also what relevance does a state usually vote have to do with any argument? Are you implying those on the right are more likely to be pedophiles? Highly unlikely since the left wants to pass legislation to protect them.

But if were playing that game it looks like blue states have the most murder.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/murder-capital-of-the-us-states-with-the-most-murders.html

So liberals must be prone to more violence. Lol

Most dangerous cities are all blue districts.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/highest-murder-rate-cities-2018

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#99 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Whataboutism defense. Hypocritical, but most political discussions are.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Zaryia
@r-gamer said:

@zaryia:

Wtf are you talking about ? Who is Blackhairedhero?

Dude, stop. This isn't working.

@r-gamer said:

@zaryia:

Please post that data. What right wing group is worse?

You started this false argument w/out proof. YOU have to post the data showing ANTIFA is "as bad as" Neo Nazis, KKK, etc.

@r-gamersaid: They are a mainstream media organization. The left acts like Fox News represents all of the right. My point is they are as bad as any group out their. In Charlotsville all they talked about were white nationalist yet failed to acknowledge Antifa which is no better.

The burden of proof is on the person who makes the original claim.Back up this post or admit you lied.

I gave the only data we have, and it shows your unsourced assessment is unlikely. 50 deaths for the Right. How many for Antifa? Prove the original claim.

@r-gamer said:

@zaryia:

But if were playing that game it looks like blue states have the most murder.

We were talking about sex predators. Red states have the most.

Also, 1 dragqueen being a pedophile =/= multiple Red states stopping the banning of child marriage.