what annoys you about MW2 ?

• 134 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

_Ben99_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 _Ben99_
Member since 2007 • 1264 Posts

when my team sux .

the nuke which happens a lot when noobs are running around wondering the land and running into walls

when somone steals my care package WHY GOD WHY!!!

what about you :D

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

That the online isn't as good as CoD4... man I wish it wasn't stuck in my old PS3, lol.

paradigm68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 paradigm68
Member since 2003 • 5588 Posts
annoying kids with headsets.
Corvan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 Corvan
Member since 2007 • 551 Posts

I hate runners the most. Commando lightweight and marathon. Some Duel guns are annoying as well..namely the 88s and rangers.

Avatar image for deactivated-601cc8c28f97e
deactivated-601cc8c28f97e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 deactivated-601cc8c28f97e
Member since 2005 • 679 Posts

This game is just flat out lame online. Even though I was doing way better than like 80% of the people its too cheap when they have some heat sensor gun and I have some cheap m16 or w.e. Game sucks, only the spec ops was really really good, but I sold it.

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Texas2089
Member since 2003 • 16490 Posts
I hate it when people are camping and I'm so ridiculously far away that it's literally impossible to see me and people somehow kill me. Like really, how the hell do they kill something the size of this smiley :evil:. There's been times I've watch killcams and there is not the slightest chance they could have known that it was a person and they somehow manage to kill me.
Avatar image for sinistergoggles
sinistergoggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sinistergoggles
Member since 2005 • 9919 Posts

Maps are too close; not enough open areas. The only map that is open (Wastland) has a stupid bunker thing in the middle EVERYONE seems to rush into.

TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TheEldestGod
Member since 2010 • 4142 Posts
people who cry about campers instead of using some actual wartime strategies when they play. Run n gun for the lose, chumps.
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheEldestGod
I hate it when people are camping and I'm so ridiculously far away that it's literally impossible to see me and people somehow kill me. Like really, how the hell do they kill something the size of this smiley :evil:. There's been times I've watch killcams and there is not the slightest chance they could have known that it was a person and they somehow manage to kill me.Texas2089
Go prone. Quit trying to go the same way.
Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Texas2089
[QUOTE="Texas2089"]I hate it when people are camping and I'm so ridiculously far away that it's literally impossible to see me and people somehow kill me. Like really, how the hell do they kill something the size of this smiley :evil:. There's been times I've watch killcams and there is not the slightest chance they could have known that it was a person and they somehow manage to kill me.TheEldestGod

I've tried dropping down but I always end up dying. Is there a quicker way to go prone when you're getting shot at?
-Hoax-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 -Hoax-
Member since 2008 • 5331 Posts
People that take the game WAY too serious
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

people who cry about campers instead of using some actual wartime strategies when they play. Run n gun for the lose, chumps.TheEldestGod

Run & gun is awesome if you do it right. Actual wartime strategies are best suited for S&D, but even then stupid people choose to rush in.

Seritonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 Seritonin
Member since 2008 • 423 Posts

Yeah I dunno. Things frustrate me as well but then I adapt to what's happening. I keep a Shotty as my reserve gun for the sprinters. My best round thus far I kept getting killed by the same sprinter so I switched to the shotty and he kept running up to me and getting blow away. I ended up with like 6 shotty headshots on the same guy. Sometimes I camp when there are a lot of runners and sometimes I sneak and move to flank other campers. People get too stuck in their ways. But the kids on headsets do bother me. Thank god I have a headset so I can turn it on and leave it on the ground so I don't have to hear anyone.

hoopstar789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#14 hoopstar789
Member since 2009 • 26 Posts

let me start, first off it is the campers, secondly it is all the killstreaks and even deathstreaks, the weapon attachments are now BS, and the cheap guns and 90% of the perks takes no skill to use, hmmmm where have we seen games fail due to campers, headshots, and no skill to play, *HALO 3*
Im, fed up with this game and defiantly moving to MAG or Bad Company 2.

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Texas2089

let me start, first off it is the campers, secondly it is all the killstreaks and even deathstreaks, the weapon attachments are now BS, and the cheap guns and 90% of the perks takes no skill to use, hmmmm where have we seen games fail due to campers, headshots, and no skill to play, *HALO 3*

Im, fed up with this game and defiantly moving to MAG or Bad Company 2.hoopstar789

There's A LOT more campers in MW2 than Halo 3.

TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TheEldestGod

[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"]

Sure, it can be fun, but not everyone plays that way. I have no problem with run n gunners, but I have a problem with people who have a problem with me hiding out behind a sandbag or in a bunker and picking them off as they pass. If you don't like it, people, come in from the other direction and get me.

[QUOTE="Texas2089"][QUOTE="TheEldestGod"][QUOTE="Texas2089"]I hate it when people are camping and I'm so ridiculously far away that it's literally impossible to see me and people somehow kill me. Like really, how the hell do they kill something the size of this smiley :evil:. There's been times I've watch killcams and there is not the slightest chance they could have known that it was a person and they somehow manage to kill me.Scianix-Black

I've tried dropping down but I always end up dying. Is there a quicker way to go prone when you're getting shot at?

The quickest way is to hold the circle button instead of tapping it twice. But you should watch the kill cam for a sec and see where they're shooting from. Unless you just start out in the middle of that southern field you should have a chance to find another approach. Since you don't spawn in the same spot everytime you should have plenty of chances to sneak up behind him and exact your revenge. I love camping, and I love the crazy things people say when they sneak up behind me and knife me to death even more. :P

baller72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 baller72
Member since 2007 • 1847 Posts

people who cry about campers instead of using some actual wartime strategies when they play. Run n gun for the lose, chumps.TheEldestGod
While this is true... you must admit the maps in COD do encourage camping.

I will not say that I am upset at campers.... even though too many really make the gameplay suck... however I must say the cross hairs aka auto aim is annoying.

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Texas2089

[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"] Go prone. Quit trying to go the same way.

TheEldestGod

The quickest way is to hold the circle button instead of tapping it twice. But you should watch the kill cam for a sec and see where they're shooting from. Unless you just start out in the middle of that southern field you should have a chance to find another approach. Since you don't spawn in the same spot everytime you should have plenty of chances to sneak up behind him and exact your revenge. I love camping, and I love the crazy things people say when they sneak up behind me and knife me to death even more. :P

I'll have to try holding it down then. I do try and pay attention to where I'm getting killed from but I get lost on the maps sometimes and wind up getting shot by the same person :P
_Ben99_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 _Ben99_
campers are no problem you could sneak behind them and knife them or shoot 'em from a blind angle that of course after watching the killcam
_Ben99_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 _Ben99_
[QUOTE="Texas2089"][QUOTE="TheEldestGod"]

[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

I'll have to try holding it down then. I do try and pay attention to where I'm getting killed from but I get lost on the maps sometimes and wind up getting shot by the same person :P

you're not playing it more often that's why you get lost . I mean the size of the maps are small and if you play Domination alot you'll know what I'm talking about
Flatbattery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Flatbattery
Member since 2009 • 463 Posts

Campers I can cope with, run and gunners aren't too bad and lightweight and commando can be tricky in tight maps, but not impossible to beat.

Lag is my main hate, not too bad lately but when in does start it's almost comical. Second is the increasing number of people lobbing or launching a seemingly endless supply of grenades, I know scavenger can replenish your supply but not to this extent.

imthebest6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 imthebest6
Member since 2006 • 1040 Posts

Overall I just find the game to be not very good, annoying a.i where bs deaths happen. Online has annoying perks that ruin the game

Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Texas2089

[QUOTE="Texas2089"][QUOTE="TheEldestGod"]

_Ben99_

you're not playing it more often that's why you get lost . I mean the size of the maps are small and if you play Domination alot you'll know what I'm talking about

That is true I don't play very often. I played it almost every day for the first 2 or 3 weeks it was out and then all but stopped until last week when I started playing it again every day. And I mostly play Ground War so I know what you mean about playing a lot of Domination.

NaughtyRag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NaughtyRag
Member since 2009 • 2309 Posts

Oh a lot..

1) Marathon Lightweight Commando and running with a care package.

2) Akimbo Models.

3) People who have a dummy account on the other team using a tactical insert to get a nuke.

4) People who take my care packages without me telling them they can.

5) Entire teams camping/defending on objective based games.

6) Mosh Pit includes free for all since there is no REAL team tactical.

7) Painkiller.

8) Spec Ops was half-assed.

9) All challenges should carry over going into prestige, they should add higher caps on kills/headshots for killstreaks and weapons plus a few new challenges (everytime).

10) The fact that i liked cod4 online better.

Ninja_Zombie83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#25 Ninja_Zombie83
Member since 2009 • 1893 Posts

Not much really just...

The maps:Every one of them aremade with 1,000 camping spots and hidden cracks/holes to shoot people through. They are also one sided when playing games with an objective, giving one team the advantage.

The guns: How a gun with red dot has the same result as a sniper rifle since and most maps are close enough to not need a sniper rifle to begin with. Its clear that some guns are overpowered I.E. akimbo shotguns, scar, while others are so underpowered they never get used. The lack of diversity stinks, being the FAL is the only single shot gun, M16 and FAMAS are burst, and everything else is automatic.

Attatchment and perks: Noob me please. Some combinations are just rediculous, like the notorious crackhead build: marathon, lightweight, commando. Or how about red dot and holographic sites...was there supposed to be a difference? Scavanger + thumper + gernade launcher and close enough for almost unlimited ammo (seems to be the build of choice for killing akimbo model users with stopping power, who can kill from a crazy distance away)

Campers: How the game rewards campers, almost requiringpeople to camp in order to get the higher killstreak rewards. Can't hate on them too much though, they are probably getting the 1000+ kills in order to fully level up any gun, be it RPG or gernade launcher. You could almost level from 1-70 using 1 sniper rifle to meet the kill requirements on prestiege. Hey might even be better to camp instead of helping your team so you could get the nuke and win the match solo. Now thats teamwork.

The people: Its very rare to enter a room without hearing people complain. Seriously rare. "Omg ****king (fill in the blank with akimbo, camper, noobtube)". Its almost better if they added a mute all to the room button. I've honestly met more annoying people playing MW2 than any game I've played, be it shooter or other.

Other than that, the games great!

_Ben99_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 _Ben99_
[QUOTE="NaughtyRag"]

Oh a lot..

1) Marathon Lightweight Commando and running with a care package.

2) Akimbo Models.

3) People who have a dummy account on the other team using a tactical insert to get a nuke.

4) People who take my care packages without me telling them they can.

5) Entire teams camping/defending on objective based games.

6) Mosh Pit includes free for all since there is no REAL team tactical.

7) Painkiller.

8) Spec Ops was half-assed.

9) All challenges should carry over going into prestige, they should add higher caps on kills/headshots for killstreaks and weapons plus a few new challenges (everytime).

10) The fact that i liked cod4 online better.

#3 is very smart .I never thought someone would be that much of a killstreak w**** :lol: @ #4 I know ... I know
HaLoMaStErJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 HaLoMaStErJT
Member since 2008 • 1380 Posts

The lag

Campers

Akimbo users

noob tubers

Annoys me the most.

Connor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Connor24
Member since 2004 • 137 Posts

Just about everything everyone has already said. Also, they were right to name the first chapter of the game S.S.D.D. because every time I get on its the same ****. Its never a new experience. But I really hate:

-akimbo guns

-runners

-the sprinting animation

-unbalanced guns

-the stupid things people say every game you play. the game is massively populated with retards.

HaLoMaStErJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 HaLoMaStErJT
Member since 2008 • 1380 Posts

The lag

Campers

Akimbo users

noob tubers

Annoys me the most.

play_thegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 play_thegame
Member since 2008 • 3630 Posts
the fact ghost and gaz could still be alive (yes im one of those people) and the multiplayer.
Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Texas2089

The lag

Campers

Akimbo users

noob tubers

Annoys me the most.

HaLoMaStErJT
Uh yeah you already said that.... And what exactly is a "noob tuber"?
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

Im, fed up with this game and defiantly moving to MAG or Bad Company 2.

hoopstar789

This.

Whale_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Whale_
Member since 2010 • 331 Posts

The guns and campers mostly, but I guess camping is part of the game.

NickLovin22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#34 NickLovin22
Member since 2008 • 69 Posts

what annoys me the most is the 1887 shotguns, the rangers, the riot shields, and deathstreaks. shotguns are ok but those i listed are out of hand. and in real life nobody would be able to duel two 1887s and have any kind of shooting ability. its not right. riot shields are just stupid. they suck and those that can use them exploit it to unbelievable ends. and why should you be rewarded for doing really bad? deathstreaks are a joke. they dont help the loser. all they do is annoy the living day lights out of the other players. IW has spent so much time trying to make the game fair for everyone they ruined it. if you cant play good then thats your fault. get better. and all the equipment and perks are there to help you. they shouldnt do all the work for you.

Xander818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Xander818
Member since 2009 • 115 Posts

The Barret .50cal being such a piece of crap without Stopping Power!

Mitten123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#36 Mitten123
Member since 2008 • 402 Posts

[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"]people who cry about campers instead of using some actual wartime strategies when they play. Run n gun for the lose, chumps.baller72

While this is true... you must admit the maps in COD do encourage camping.

I will not say that I am upset at campers.... even though too many really make the gameplay suck... however I must say the cross hairs aka auto aim is annoying.

Play Hardcore then
Mitten123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Mitten123
Member since 2008 • 402 Posts

I dont see how anyone can complain about Campers - I dont camp - but I recognise its a legitmate strategy, as is marthon + lightweight + commando, as is any other perk string!

I quite enjoy seeing the odd camper....it means I go back to where they are...Frag grenade...easy kill - if they switched positions slightly I enjoy the duel of it!

rsoxguy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 rsoxguy12
Member since 2007 • 1602 Posts

People who complain about campers aren't doing the right thing to stop them. When you think you get killed by a camper, you should watch the killcam, and then don't go back to the spot where you died because the camper will just shoot you again (duh). Instead, just toss a grenade into the spot where they're camping. Boom, dead. Another solution is to just play free-for-all. You won't win if you camp in free-for-all.

Keir21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#39 Keir21
Member since 2006 • 5918 Posts
Worst spawn points ever.
hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22377 Posts
The SP campaign is too damn short!
NemeSyS-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 NemeSyS-1
Member since 2009 • 464 Posts

1. Maps all entice you to camp. I understand that finding a good spot is part of any good shooter, but it seems that in MW 2, they are everywhere.

2. Killstreaks are LAME. Really, I can get 4 kills and get a Care Package with a Chopper Gunner in it??? LAAAAAaaaaaaaME!!! Imo, the 4 Kill package should be nothing more than Ammo refills, UAV and at most a Predetor or Turret.

3. IW really F'd up when they made it possible to run around at 250mph with Commando, Lightweight and Marathon plus Duel Wields!!! Last I checked, CoD was never intended to be Unreal Tournament or Halo, but that is what it has turned into!! IW should make a patch and reallign some of the perks. Lightweight and Marathon should be in the same slot. Do you want unlimited Sprint or do you want to move faster overall? That should be the choice!

4. Heartbeat monitor is the biggest noob tool since Juggernaught in CoD 4!! M16 Bling + Heatbeat andSilencer + Stopping Power, Cold Blodded and Ninja= CHEAP and instant death.

_Ben99_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 _Ben99_
[QUOTE="NemeSyS-1"]

1. Maps all entice you to camp. I understand that finding a good spot is part of any good shooter, but it seems that in MW 2, they are everywhere.

2. Killstreaks are LAME. Really, I can get 4 kills and get a Care Package with a Chopper Gunner in it??? LAAAAAaaaaaaaME!!! Imo, the 4 Kill package should be nothing more than Ammo refills, UAV and at most a Predetor or Turret.

3. IW really F'd up when they made it possible to run around at 250mph with Commando, Lightweight and Marathon plus Duel Wields!!! Last I checked, CoD was never intended to be Unreal Tournament or Halo, but that is what it has turned into!! IW should make a patch and reallign some of the perks. Lightweight and Marathon should be in the same slot. Do you want unlimited Sprint or do you want to move faster overall? That should be the choice!

4. Heartbeat monitor is the biggest noob tool since Juggernaught in CoD 4!! M16 Bling + Heatbeat andSilencer + Stopping Power, Cold Blodded and Ninja= CHEAP and instant death.

you can be ammune to heartbeats by choosing a certain perk . As I get more into this game I find counterattacks . it just takes some research
TheEldestGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 TheEldestGod
[QUOTE="Mitten123"]

I dont see how anyone can complain about Campers - I dont camp - but I recognise its a legitmate strategy, as is marthon + lightweight + commando, as is any other perk string!

I quite enjoy seeing the odd camper....it means I go back to where they are...Frag grenade...easy kill - if they switched positions slightly I enjoy the duel of it!

People who complain about campers aren't doing the right thing to stop them. When you think you get killed by a camper, you should watch the killcam, and then don't go back to the spot where you died because the camper will just shoot you again (duh). Instead, just toss a grenade into the spot where they're camping. Boom, dead. Another solution is to just play free-for-all. You won't win if you camp in free-for-all.

rsoxguy12
Now, there's some guys with some common sense. :P I like camping when there're guys like this on the field. Come and get me! Thats what I want you to do!!!
Love_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Love_Lord
Member since 2009 • 154 Posts

[QUOTE="TheEldestGod"][QUOTE="Texas2089"]I hate it when people are camping and I'm so ridiculously far away that it's literally impossible to see me and people somehow kill me. Like really, how the hell do they kill something the size of this smiley :evil:. There's been times I've watch killcams and there is not the slightest chance they could have known that it was a person and they somehow manage to kill me.Texas2089

Perhaps u just suck then

UberDarkOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 UberDarkOne
Member since 2009 • 38 Posts

I hate it when people are camping and I'm so ridiculously far away that it's literally impossible to see me and people somehow kill me. Like really, how the hell do they kill something the size of this smiley :evil:. There's been times I've watch killcams and there is not the slightest chance they could have known that it was a person and they somehow manage to kill me.Texas2089

LOl u get mad cause ppl with good eyesight can see u from far away i kill ppl like that all the time thats lamest thing ive ever heardits easy to see across the whole map on an HDTV u see somthin move and shoot pretty simple.

UberDarkOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 UberDarkOne
Member since 2009 • 38 Posts

and yea ppl should get over campers its a stratagy in the game just cause they and me :p aint stupid enough to keep runnin around and dyin u get mad at them? its just ur excuse for gettin pwned by one so wine and complain cause its gotta be someones fault but really u just suck

_Ben99_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 _Ben99_

[QUOTE="Texas2089"]I hate it when people are camping and I'm so ridiculously far away that it's literally impossible to see me and people somehow kill me. Like really, how the hell do they kill something the size of this smiley :evil:. There's been times I've watch killcams and there is not the slightest chance they could have known that it was a person and they somehow manage to kill me.UberDarkOne

LOl u get mad cause ppl with good eyesight can see u from far away i kill ppl like that all the time thats lamest thing ive ever heardits easy to see across the whole map on an HDTV u see somthin move and shoot pretty simple.

regardless of the fire range it goes through :?
dan_gerous87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 dan_gerous87
Member since 2007 • 785 Posts

The non-existent team balancing annoys me. I can't tell you how many times I've seen games of 4 lvl 30's or under versus 5 lvl 50's or above. Ridiculous.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#49 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Just about everything actually. The respawns are terrible (even worse than CoD4) for the most part. Oh yeah, and no party chat on most of the good playlists. I think it's a pretty poor multiplayer experience. The only thing I like about it is the 3rd person mode.

munkeypoo45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#50 munkeypoo45
Member since 2008 • 3221 Posts

the thing i hate the most is the spawn system its horrible. i kill an enemy then reload then the enemy respawn like 10 ft away and kills me.