Uncharted Demo feedback

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

forgot_my_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 forgot_my_name
Member since 2007 • 558 Posts

[QUOTE="Anoch20"]I'm at 33% after about 45 minutes so in another1.5-2 hours it should be done.osirisomeomi

I feel bad for you people, downloading this game only took me 20 minutes. Cable internet rocks, I get over 1 MBps.

How badly to you feel for me? I have 4kbps download speeds on dial-up =(

And I can't even connect toe the playstation store period!

khalid_b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 khalid_b
Member since 2005 • 622 Posts
1.5 megs/sec ftw...yes cable does rock :P
OrangeCrown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#103 OrangeCrown
Member since 2007 • 167 Posts
The demo absolutely blew me away! I was playing, walking around in the jungle, and kept just stopping to look at the scenery! It really does have a life all it's own. Everything was incredible, no joke! The animations, graphics, framerate, a.i., platforming ~ everything just felt right. I can't wait to see the full game!
AJC3317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#104 AJC3317
Member since 2003 • 2546 Posts

Even though Uncharted is not the type of game I like, I enjoyed the demo. I died like 4 times the area where you fight after opening the second gate. I loved how they threw the granades at me.

alex77k

lol me too i got owned there as well. this game is kinda tough, lots of guys everywhere. i can't wait for the full version tho!

truenextgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#105 truenextgen
Member since 2007 • 3911 Posts

Well I will tell you this much. The games FRIKING AWESOME! The AIM is all you, no assist. And its fluid and hit points matter huge! Need head shots to save ammo. "I played on hard ok?" And that plays a roll in you surving. You duck and roll out. Maybe beat some guys a$$ with a wicked combo, and than grab his amo quick. Because your out and you got 3 more vary smart AI guys flanking your position. And this is a platform and adventure game!!!

Oh and the story and stuff are cool to. And the one problem just a tad bit. The opposite of what most say. It has to many friking animations. It dont need to move so dang realistic, in a semi arty, semi real world. But besides that slowing some backrounds down, ala Heavenly Sword like. It kicks frinking a$$. Should be a great final. This and AC are turning into musts, if you love thirds and action. And lets face it Stranglehold stunk. This dont!

If your a Cardboard boxhead/Paint Ball fan nut. Than I would say Haze and CoD 4 than. But this is my kind of stuff. Back to gaming action/adventure/Platform, with fantastic jumps and hangs and stuff. Not quite Sands of Time or anything. But still pretty good.

Prince of Persia Sands of Time, is still the last great 3rd person action/platform/adventure. But than again Sands of time, did not have shoot out like this :) I give it a solid 8.5 out of 10. Maybe a 9 after I play a full version? And I for sure am getting this ahead of Haze now. Or with my Haze payment. I payed on Haze already. So Ill get this for sure instead.

unknowndrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 unknowndrk
Member since 2006 • 694 Posts
I downloaded the game when I woke up at noon and the biggest surprise was the fact that I had no problems downloading the demo..it just downloaded lol. so then I played and ran through it and jumped around and died a few times in some of the gun fights but then I got past everything and finished the demo. 
I am currently playing through it again right now and seriously make sure you walk through the water and then come out of it and pay close attention to the ground..you can make your own water puddles lol that's crazy!!!! 
I think uncharted will get good reviews (especially on Ign) and will be a good AAA exclusive. the graphics are excellent, the gameplay is fantastic and there is more to do than just shoot people. It is quite similar to gears of war in gameplay but then you can run around and explore, and you can platform so I think it will be a fantastic package. I was a bit embarrassed in the beggining because I thought his voice sounded a little lame..but I got used to it right away and thought he was pretty funny in a goofy way lol. so I hope it gets good scores and I KNOW it will be a good game.
my fellow PS3 owners, we shall enjoy this!
Tha_lazyboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Tha_lazyboi
Member since 2003 • 3096 Posts
I was surpised when I played the demo. This is a beautiful and solid game. I loved everything! From just walking around to the gun fights. I rarely buy ps3 games but I will have to pick this one up.
stefanlek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#108 stefanlek
Member since 2007 • 802 Posts

yep i remember now

THIS is why i bought a ps3 :)

fossil2587

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 fossil2587
Member since 2003 • 589 Posts

This game better get a 9 or higher on GS...it really has to.

So much depth! triple loved it

Avatar image for 2headedhawaiian
2headedhawaiian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#110 2headedhawaiian
Member since 2005 • 1531 Posts

i want to get the game for sure but don't want to be spoiled, how much of the story is told (spoiled) in the demo?clarkportmanken

If you've seen the first trailer putup on PSN for Uncharted, don't worry about spoilers in the demo. About 75% of the opening video is taken straight from that trailer, and the other 25% of it doesn't really add any story, just action. The actual gameplay involves no plot whatsoever.

Basically, it's the perfect primer for those who want no spoilers, but want to get a good feel for how the game will look and play (which is great and great, respectively).

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#111 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
for those of you who didn't like the demo, i havn't read the whole thread remeber it's a demo! thats the perk, i remeber i hated the RB6 Vegas demo and i bought thegame and it was hardcore They Still have time to fix it
lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#112 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts
I envy you guys so much.:(