The Official PS3 JRPG Thread! ( 56k??) ( updated)

• 115 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#101 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

So, uh, I'm gonna put close to 5 years worth of Japanese to use here... poorly.

At the beginning dialogue, Vincent says, "Catherine. Have you seen that thing they call the death dream?" And then he says something about murders?

Catherine then says she hasn't seen it, but that it is real.

Something like that. Probably not very accurate, but whatever. I need to keep fresh on my J-skills.

Sphire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 Sphire
Member since 2004 • 2081 Posts
Sweet video, though nothing particularly freaky about the 'horror'...as far as I could see at least. But they seem to be using the 'dream' concept to put together weird visualisations, and hopefully they come up with cool stuff. Or at least here's hoping the sheep looking things aren't the best bits.... I'm pretty sure I can guess who the women at the end of the video is...
Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 Texas2089
Member since 2003 • 16490 Posts
Awesome trailer. I really can't wait for it.
CajunShooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 CajunShooter
Member since 2006 • 5276 Posts

Since all the other threads are boring on the first page, I thought I would bring this one back up.

I do have some news on Neptune. PS3 trophies.org posted the trophy list for the game this past week, which can be found here

If all the secret trophies are story related, this one might be a platinum for me :)

HeroTragic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 HeroTragic
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Looking good.
Get your Portable ID!
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#106 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Since all the other threads are boring on the first page, I thought I would bring this one back up.

I do have some news on Neptune. PS3 trophies.org posted the trophy list for the game this past week, which can be found here

If all the secret trophies are story related, this one might be a platinum for me :)

CajunShooter

Cool. Thanks for the info. I should be getting my copy fairly soon. I think my friend sent it to me from Japan already, so I'll probably get it within the next week or so. Looking forward to it.

Avatar image for Zxhraivretiaiel
Zxhraivretiaiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Zxhraivretiaiel
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Theres a new Atelier Iris games! I'm so happy I screamed. They're on PS3! So awesome! I want those games! I am so excited! I hope they come out in europe. :)
Texas2089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Texas2089
Member since 2003 • 16490 Posts

[QUOTE="CajunShooter"]

yokofox33

Cool. Thanks for the info. I should be getting my copy fairly soon. I think my friend sent it to me from Japan already, so I'll probably get it within the next week or so. Looking forward to it.

Enjoy. I've been watching some videos on Youtube and it looks like a lot of fun. I saw some summons (or something akin to that) that included Chill Penguin from Mega Man X and Tyranitar from Pokemon :lol: It looks like it has plenty of quirky Japanese humor too so I'm really hoping it gets localized.
ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#109 ryrulez
Member since 2008 • 11605 Posts

Here's some new Catherine details.

The main guy has a girlfriend called Katherine with a K...

Gonna have multiple endings too.

Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#110 Young_Charter
Member since 2009 • 20067 Posts
Hmm If there is Persona 5 I'll pre order it... and what is Catherine about
Sphire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Sphire
Nothing particular, but I hope more jrpg(heck rpgs in general)games do co-op like eternal sonata and tales of vesperia did. Even better if it was online co-op. I dunno if that is doable, but it would be sweet.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Young_Charter
Nothing particular, but I hope more jrpg(heck rpgs in general)games do co-op like eternal sonata and tales of vesperia did. Even better if it was online co-op. I dunno if that is doable, but it would be sweet.Sphire
I wish Disgaea and VC games allowed RPG battling... Like your team against the other.. It'll be hot.
Sphire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Sphire
[QUOTE="Sphire"]Nothing particular, but I hope more jrpg(heck rpgs in general)games do co-op like eternal sonata and tales of vesperia did. Even better if it was online co-op. I dunno if that is doable, but it would be sweet.Young_Charter
I wish Disgaea and VC games allowed RPG battling... Like your team against the other.. It'll be hot.

Well VC2 supposedly allows co-op and vs battles. Have no idea what it's like, and while it is a nice addition, it's just extras and not part of the main story game (at least, I don't think it is). Which is why if VC3 comes to the ps3, I have somewhat high hopes.
Young_Charter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Young_Charter
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"][QUOTE="Sphire"]Nothing particular, but I hope more jrpg(heck rpgs in general)games do co-op like eternal sonata and tales of vesperia did. Even better if it was online co-op. I dunno if that is doable, but it would be sweet.Sphire

Well VC2 supposedly allows co-op and vs battles. Have no idea what it's like, and while it is a nice addition, it's just extras and not part of the main story game (at least, I don't think it is). Which is why if VC3 comes to the ps3, I have somewhat high hopes.

I agree since online is very huge in gaming this gen.
Darkaned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Darkaned
Member since 2010 • 133 Posts

Disgaea 4! Trailer soon:D