PS2 games you'd like to see make a comeback on PS3.....

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zarshack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

User Lists: 0

#51 zarshack
Member since 2009 • 9936 Posts

suikoden VI, c'mon konami make it happen!

Avatar image for Sanguinius_Kain
Sanguinius_Kain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Sanguinius_Kain
Member since 2004 • 227 Posts

I was just thinking today that a PS3 version of Darkwatch (vampire cowboys and zombies rock), Godhand (one of the few games that has lasted through my 5 PS2 and into the life of my PS3), Samurai Western, a new Judge Dredd and Rouge Trooper game (RT was great and JD Vs Death was mindless fun, plus throwing random people in jail was fun as hell, "Illigal possesion of a hamster-3 months" LOL), The Suffering (I loved the first two, I just hope that the movie does well and if it does they will make a 3rd game), Metal Slug (like the Bionic Commando remake for PSN and XBLA), Gauntlet (some thing more like Dark Legacy not that Seven Sarrows s**t), Mega Man X (a more mature one), Cold Winter (it was a game that had a gore system that made SoF blush and was good spy story, not one of those BS James Bond things, but real spy.The main guy was dumped and pissed as hell, great game I got to go get another copy), Wild Arms (just a great RPG series),and one of the better sleepers from the PS2 Obscure (a RE style game that was set in a high school and collage, you had like 6 players and each had their own powers, one of the best parts of it it was 2 player co-op. Think The Faclulty the game). Those are just some off the top of my head, that have not been mentioned yet.

As for ones that have been listed already. Psi-ops, Dark Cloud, anda few more. The main one though would be Shin Megami Tensei, I would LOVE to see a new one that can really use the power of the PS3 and blu-ray. Like EVERY MegaTen demon and a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG story (I am talking like 200+ hours with out sidequest), and do a REAL true, honest to god system where what you do will change the world you are in and the way people look at you. I could just think of it..........I think I need a new pair of pants.

BTY I can't wait for the Persona Remake for the PSP, where they fixed all the things they changed or cut out all together. Now I am going to go play some old school games.

hardyfan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 hardyfan8
Member since 2009 • 484 Posts
bring back medal of honor
spACEmanJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 spACEmanJ
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I would like to see another installment in The Mark of Kri/Rise of the Kasai series
Flatbattery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 Flatbattery
Member since 2009 • 463 Posts

I'd love to see a new Conflict game, but back to how they were with Desert Storm 1 & 2.

hm360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 hm360
Member since 2007 • 269 Posts

Okami, no matter how unlikely it is.
Kingdom Hearts, this probably is coming, maybe we see something at E3 for a release in 2013.
and Sakura Taisen, yes? no?