• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 slyr114
Member since 2004 • 736 Posts
it takes alot longer for games to show up in xmb then it used to and also i cannot load a certain lvl in single player and the disc has to scratches at all on it
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 slyr114
the level is blood and iron in cod5 it wont load at all and causes ps3 to lock up
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 slyr114
turns out it doesnt read anygames, so now im just gonna sell it for 220 at gamestop and buy a new 160gb bundle for 500 since they charge me 150 for a repair since its out of warranty so ill end up only paying 280 or so
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts

turns out it doesnt read anygames, so now im just gonna sell it for 220 at gamestop and buy a new 160gb bundle for 500 since they charge me 150 for a repair since its out of warranty so ill end up only paying 280 or soslyr114

:lol: What?

So you're going to trade a broken PS3 to Gamestop, then buy a 500 dollar bundle, then get it repaired for 150 but only pay 280? Where are your math skills?

slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 slyr114
no,... i am going to trade the broken because they dont no it is get the credit and buy the new one with half the credit, that is waht i am going to to INSTEAD of getting repaired or replaced with a refurbished one
CraigyM83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CraigyM83
Member since 2009 • 648 Posts
Don't they take your details and test it when you trade consoles in? Well, they do in England.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
In Canada, you can get your out of warrenty PS3 repair paid through cheque, money order OR credit card.
Avatar image for UnknownElement4
UnknownElement4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 UnknownElement4
Member since 2008 • 2603 Posts
They will test it out and will find that it is broken and then they will not take it. lol
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 slyr114
but the thing is they test if it turns on and even if they test a game it will start to load and hopefully they will turn it off b4 the freeze
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 slyr114
or in my luck it wont freeze at the store cause it only freezes like 75% of the time so there is a chance it wont
ez_moneymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ez_moneymaker
Member since 2006 • 1211 Posts
I say you keep it and not try to screw someone else on your mishandled product. Maybe it just needs to be cleaned.
Avatar image for Roland123_basic
Roland123_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Roland123_basic
Member since 2002 • 3841 Posts

or in my luck it wont freeze at the store cause it only freezes like 75% of the time so there is a chance it wontslyr114

so basically what you are saying is you are going to fraudulently trade in your broken console to a legit store, and lie to them. apparently integrity isnt #1 on your priority list is it? people like you are the reason everything costs so much these days. lie cheat and steal, whatever gets you ahead right?

i really hope people find out about your less than stellar ideals and never do business with you when you eventually grow up and enter the adult world. this is just rediculous.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CanadianCR

or in my luck it wont freeze at the store cause it only freezes like 75% of the time so there is a chance it wontslyr114

Pathetic .. truely pathetic ..

sirch_nosnibor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sirch_nosnibor
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
way to pawn off your integrity to save a few bucks, good luck with that.
LP4EVA2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LP4EVA2005
Member since 2004 • 8585 Posts

[QUOTE="slyr114"]or in my luck it wont freeze at the store cause it only freezes like 75% of the time so there is a chance it wontRoland123_basic

so basically what you are saying is you are going to fraudulently trade in your broken console to a legit store, and lie to them. apparently integrity isnt #1 on your priority list is it? people like you are the reason everything costs so much these days. lie cheat and steal, whatever gets you ahead right?

i really hope people find out about your less than stellar ideals and never do business with you when you eventually grow up and enter the adult world. this is just rediculous.

agreed, i hope you get caught, you ******
Avatar image for Roland123_basic
Roland123_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Roland123_basic
Member since 2002 • 3841 Posts
[QUOTE="Roland123_basic"]

[QUOTE="slyr114"]or in my luck it wont freeze at the store cause it only freezes like 75% of the time so there is a chance it wontLP4EVA2005

agreed, i hope you get caught, you ******

people like the TC are just a drag on society. its a real testiment to the poor parenting that is occuring in the USA. kids arent being taught morals, or integrity. they are just being taught to do whatever they can to screw over others so they can get ahead.

slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 slyr114
guess what i dont care what you say about me, if sony would just make a product that had more then a years warranty i would have this problem would i? how about they not charge 150 for repair for a warranty that just expired last week? if i do get it returned isn't it gamestops fault for not testing it thoroughly? plus if the person that buys it is unsatisfied they have a chance to return it for full money back and then gamestop can just ship it back to sony for a refurbished unit. im going to do what everyone else now a days does i blame it on the economy. oh and this time ill buy a warranty. so suck on that.
mariojas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mariojas
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="slyr114"]or in my luck it wont freeze at the store cause it only freezes like 75% of the time so there is a chance it wontRoland123_basic

And those type IDIOTS ruin our economy and society!

DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DeathTemplar
Member since 2005 • 172 Posts
People like the TC cause problems like this . Good thing you don't live in canada. You would be charged with conspericy to commit fraud.
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 slyr114
and i bet that guy who put the crap ps3 in there got a brand new ps3 good for him, sux to be that tc but if i were him id just tell them to check the fricken serial numbers and he would be istantly returned for his money or just take it up to upper management
DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DeathTemplar
and i bet that guy who put the crap ps3 in there got a brand new ps3 good for him, sux to be that tc but if i were him id just tell them to check the fricken serial numbers and he would be istantly returned for his money or just take it up to upper managementslyr114
read the whole thread . the CS'er who switched the PS3's didn't switch the serial numbers, So the receipt and the box match, but not the unit.
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 slyr114
so just explain this so them and if they dont want to listen either A) talk to head of co or sales or B) buy a new one and put that one it it :)
MURDA_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MURDA_B
Member since 2008 • 2879 Posts

not all store game stores check and see if the game work well not the ones where i live at

slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 slyr114
good for me then cause mine doesnt uasly check beyond turn on so i should be good to go ill post back 2morrow if it works
DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DeathTemplar
everyone is hoping the guy does go to corprate, and no the second option is not right, other wise people wouldn't be giving you **** right now. Karma is gonna bite you in the ass hard.
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 slyr114
lucky i have a big ass to bite on
DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DeathTemplar
lucky i have a big ass to bite onslyr114
maybe you should get some exercise then. I really hope it fails for you. if you were going about it in a more ethical way i would wish you all the best. at least here it is an automatic 1year warranty and the extended isn't that much either.
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 slyr114
well what other way is there besides having to pay 150 for a repair that might not even fix it or they ship me a refurb console. my way is the only way now so give me some other ideas how to get a new ps3?
Jakesta7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#31 Jakesta7
Member since 2007 • 2472 Posts

[QUOTE="slyr114"]or in my luck it wont freeze at the store cause it only freezes like 75% of the time so there is a chance it wontCanadianCR

Pathetic .. truely pathetic ..

yes, very!
DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DeathTemplar
well, i don't know your finacial situation, but as for me, i would just recycle mine(if it broke) and by a new one, but i would make sure to remove the HDD and put the original back in.
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 slyr114
well. i dont really have 500 dollars right now and wouldnt like to spend that much on it, eles i would just keep it as a backup but since i need the money this is what i have decided to do at least im not selling it on ebay where someone would have no chance to return it
Yannick_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Yannick_18
Member since 2003 • 136 Posts
oh come on ...Gamestop are the first one to steal money from people so stop judging the guy ....I've heard enough stuff to think Gamestop is a dumb company!!!
DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DeathTemplar
well. i dont really have 500 dollars right now and wouldnt like to spend that much on it, eles i would just keep it as a backup but since i need the money this is what i have decided to do at least im not selling it on ebay where someone would have no chance to return itslyr114
this is True and i don't know why you would spend $500 in the first place. I would just buy a low HDD size PS3 cause mine is already a 250gb, thus it would not cost me $500 to begin with. then i could just swap in my 250gb HDD again.
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 slyr114
good point ill prob just get the 80gb cause that also comes with controller i dont need the space anyway and the game only costs 60 so ya ill just get the regualr 80gb pack ty
DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 DeathTemplar
good point ill prob just get the 80gb cause that also comes with controller i dont need the space anyway and the game only costs 60 so ya ill just get the regualr 80gb pack tyslyr114
See, now your even gonna save/make some money. still sucks someone is gonna probably get screwed by this tho.
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 slyr114
i no i dont like that fact but at least they can return it no matter wat withing like 30 days and then gamestop can just refurb it to sony and that customer will then get a new used ps3 that works,
DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DeathTemplar
i no i dont like that fact but at least they can return it no matter wat withing like 30 days and then gamestop can just refurb it to sony and that customer will then get a new used ps3 that works,slyr114
I guess. still seems wrong.
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 slyr114
ya i no it is wrong but at least my way everyone sorta winsish, i get new ps3 thats not broke, guy buys ps3 that is broke but will prob return later that day for one that works gamestop then sends the broke one to sony and they refurbish it and then send it back to gamestop who can now sell it as a refurbished ps3 that someone else can now buy and use it fine
SgtSilock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41 SgtSilock
Member since 2005 • 3167 Posts

ya i no it is wrong but at least my way everyone sorta winsish, i get new ps3 thats not broke, guy buys ps3 that is broke but will prob return later that day for one that works gamestop then sends the broke one to sony and they refurbish it and then send it back to gamestop who can now sell it as a refurbished ps3 that someone else can now buy and use it fineslyr114

Stop with your fiddly word play, what your doing is freud simple as that, no ifs and no buts, FREUD. I seriously hope your PS3 does freeze when they test it, i hope this happens everytime everywhere you go. Then i hope they understand just how much of a plank you really are and never do anybusinesswith you again. Do you not think of anyone but yourself? You would wish for your apparently 'broken' PS3 to go to some other poor soul who smacks down 200-300 bucks on it? You really have annoyed me.

slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 slyr114
good i was aiming to annoy you in specific, or wait not i dont really care what u think, im doing this no matter what and if u dont like it well thats too freaking bad im going to bed tonight sleeping well and knowing all is dandy and fine, oh and guess waht im doing this 2morrow in morning right when they open because at that time they will be too tired to even thoroughly test it. it was either this or spend 150 and prob get a refurb ps3 and pay 180 and get a brand new one
MrRaziel11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 MrRaziel11
Member since 2008 • 231 Posts

Lol lay off the guy for tryin to get ahead i cant blame you sly....i admire that i mean is his fault he bought that disfunctional ps3

honestly who is really losing...it will be hard to get it past the workers there cause they will test it..the unlucky person who buys the ps3, if they have a brain, will just return the ps3 for their full refund so in the end it all cycles out

slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 slyr114
ty for agreeing with me Raziel, i mean i no its kinda wrong but i no in the end it will work out better for everyone
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 CanadianCR

ty for agreeing with me Raziel, i mean i no its kinda wrong but i no in the end it will work out better for everyoneslyr114

Explain to me how? Does it end the war? World hunger? How will it better everyone .. oh wait it won't .. and now because of your **** stupid ass someone else is going to spend their hard earned cash on a PS3 only to have to take it home and it not work .. wow .. you're a loser kid ..

slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 slyr114
here let me explain i save money the person who buys it is just slightly inconvenienced and someone else can save money by buying the refurb unit gamestop gets out of this and gamestop makes money in any case. idc wat u think thats my logic im sticking to it
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 CanadianCR

here let me explain i save money the person who buys it is just slightly inconvenienced and someone else can save money by buying the refurb unit gamestop gets out of this and gamestop makes money in any case. idc wat u think thats my logic im sticking to itslyr114

You are so incredibly oblivious to the world around you it hurts my head ..

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Vanine_28
Member since 2007 • 572 Posts

SLYR114

You are PATHETIC......PATHETICALLY brilliant that is !!!!.. You do what you need to so you can get your PS3 man. I have to say though your way to honest with things. Half these people would never make a post about this if there PS3 broke.They would just bring it to Gamestop and trade it in and not think twice about it.

I know there's going to be people saying that they would never ever ever think about doing this sort of thing. Really though they would.

:smileyvery-happy:

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 CanadianCR

SLYR114

You are PATHETIC......PATHETICALLY brilliant that is !!!!.. You do what you need to so you can get your PS3 man. I have to say though your way to honest with things. Half these people would never make a post about this if there PS3 broke.They would just bring it to Gamestop and trade it in and not think twice about it.

I know there's going to be people saying that they would never ever ever think about doing this sort of thing. Really though they would.

:smileyvery-happy:

Vanine_28

What kind of world do we live in .. :|

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Vanine_28
Member since 2007 • 572 Posts
One day ..when you finaly figure it out. I hope it wont be to late for you..good luck...sounds like your going to need it.!!