• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts

One day ..when you finaly figure it out. I hope it wont be to late for you..good luck...sounds like your going to need it.!!Vanine_28

It was rhetorical .. know the meaning of the word ..?

DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 DeathTemplar
Member since 2005 • 172 Posts

SLYR114

You are PATHETIC......PATHETICALLY brilliant that is !!!!.. You do what you need to so you can get your PS3 man. I have to say though your way to honest with things. Half these people would never make a post about this if there PS3 broke.They would just bring it to Gamestop and trade it in and not think twice about it.

I know there's going to be people saying that they would never ever ever think about doing this sort of thing. Really though they would.

:smileyvery-happy:

Vanine_28

Sorry but i was almost arrested once for fraud, i am not gonna tempt fate again. So i would not try to de-fraud gamestop. I learned my leasson the hard way. thankfully i didn't go to jail, but i had some pretty heavy fines to pay.

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 Vanine_28
Member since 2007 • 572 Posts
[QUOTE="DeathTemplar"][QUOTE="Vanine_28"]

SLYR114

You are PATHETIC......PATHETICALLY brilliant that is !!!!.. You do what you need to so you can get your PS3 man. I have to say though your way to honest with things. Half these people would never make a post about this if there PS3 broke.They would just bring it to Gamestop and trade it in and not think twice about it.

I know there's going to be people saying that they would never ever ever think about doing this sort of thing. Really though they would.

Sorry but i was almost arrested once for fraud, i am not gonna tempt fate again. So i would not try to de-fraud gamestop. I learned my leasson the hard way. thankfully i didn't go to jail, but i had some pretty heavy fines to pay.

Im sorry to hear that, and thankfully you dident get arrested. Fraud on your record is there forever.If gamestop takes your system and gives you money or trade value for it after they have tested it and say it works fine , it is now there problem not his. Swaping systems thoough will land you in jail .
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 slyr114
Member since 2004 • 736 Posts
CR let me tell you about the world around me and that we live in there are bad people out there who want to hurt ppl like you and i and anyone else for that matter there are ppl who are out of jobs and homes right now and wouldnt even have thought twice about what im doing hell they probaly wouldnt even have a ps3 then i guess, i no my world around me and what i am doing is not all that wrong, i am a good person who bought something that broke and sony should fix it for free so since they are not i am just simply spending a little for to get a new one then to spend nearly the same amount and have them send me a refurb unit or my same one not dixed i think you are oblivious to the world not me
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 CanadianCR

CR let me tell you about the world around me and that we live in there are bad people out there who want to hurt ppl like you and i and anyone else for that matter there are ppl who are out of jobs and homes right now and wouldnt even have thought twice about what im doing hell they probaly wouldnt even have a ps3 then i guess, i no my world around me and what i am doing is not all that wrong, i am a good person who bought something that broke and sony should fix it for free so since they are not i am just simply spending a little for to get a new one then to spend nearly the same amount and have them send me a refurb unit or my same one not dixed i think you are oblivious to the world not meslyr114

:lol: Seriously? Are you for real .. that is the MOST flawed logic I've ever read .. :roll:

DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 DeathTemplar
[QUOTE="DeathTemplar"][QUOTE="Vanine_28"]

SLYR114

Vanine_28

Im sorry to hear that, and thankfully you dident get arrested. Fraud on your record is there forever.If gamestop takes your system and gives you money or trade value for it after they have tested it and say it works fine , it is now there problem not his. Swaping systems thoough will land you in jail .

Yea i know, which is why earlier in the thread i mentioned he was heading down a bad path, cause what he is plannig on doing is fraud. this thread is evidence of conspiricy to commit fraud, which here in canada is still a criminal offence, not sure how the law in the US is on it.

DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DeathTemplar
CR let me tell you about the world around me and that we live in there are bad people out there who want to hurt ppl like you and i and anyone else for that matter there are ppl who are out of jobs and homes right now and wouldnt even have thought twice about what im doing hell they probaly wouldnt even have a ps3 then i guess, i no my world around me and what i am doing is not all that wrong, i am a good person who bought something that broke and sony should fix it for free so since they are not i am just simply spending a little for to get a new one then to spend nearly the same amount and have them send me a refurb unit or my same one not dixed i think you are oblivious to the world not meslyr114
no matter how you spin this, or how you tell your self it is okay. this is still going to be a criminal act of fraud you are committing.
ENDOT12123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ENDOT12123
Member since 2007 • 1223 Posts
ahh c,mon at the gamestation i worked at they used to sell preowned games as new if they looked brand new, i dont blame this guy for doin what he is doin im pretty sure the store isnt 100% law abiding with all its staff, n im pretty sure they can get there money back on broken merchandise, he cant.
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 CanadianCR

ahh c,mon at the gamestation i worked at they used to sell preowned games as new if they looked brand new, i dont blame this guy for doin what he is doin im pretty sure the store isnt 100% law abiding with all its staff, n im pretty sure they can get there money back on broken merchandise, he cant.ENDOT12123

:lol: More flawed logic .. they don't get money back for broken merchandise when it isn't from the factory itself .. :roll:

So many of you are disillusioned it scares me ..

slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 slyr114
ya they do if they get a system that doesnt work after they already payed the seller then they can pay a small fee and have it sent back and refurbished by sony and then sell it as that
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 CanadianCR

ya they do if they get a system that doesnt work after they already payed the seller then they can pay a small fee and have it sent back and refurbished by sony and then sell it as thatslyr114

You have NO idea what you're talking about ..

ENDOT12123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ENDOT12123

[QUOTE="slyr114"]ya they do if they get a system that doesnt work after they already payed the seller then they can pay a small fee and have it sent back and refurbished by sony and then sell it as thatCanadianCR

niether do u, im sure that if a company like gamestop or w/e has a faulty console in, they maybe have to a pay a fee but im sure they can get it refurbished for a fration of the price than if the public was to get it fixed, so im pretty sure the company can still make a profit on the console other than jus throwing it away because its fautly
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 CanadianCR
[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="slyr114"]ya they do if they get a system that doesnt work after they already payed the seller then they can pay a small fee and have it sent back and refurbished by sony and then sell it as thatENDOT12123

niether do u, im sure that if a company like gamestop or w/e has a faulty console in, they maybe have to a pay a fee but im sure they can get it refurbished for a fration of the price than if the public was to get it fixed, so im pretty sure the company can still make a profit on the console other than jus throwing it away because its fautly

:lol: What? They will find out who sold it to them and make them pay for it .. do you have any idea how the world works?

ENDOT12123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ENDOT12123
[QUOTE="ENDOT12123"][QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

:lol: What? They will find out who sold it to them and make them pay for it .. do you have any idea how the world works?

ye i do, do you you ever worked in a game shop or anythin like that? thats a last resort, they definently wont lose money on a faulty traded in console
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 slyr114
how do u think they get the refurbished units on gamestop.com they have many refurbs they sell and they must come from somewhere, and stop bringing up the world i already told you how it works obviously you dont
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 slyr114
anyway i think this thread needs to be closed ppl have different view points on whats right whats wwrong, i think this issue should be the least of anyones problems ppl do alot worse then this. 2morrow i will do it and thats that i can get back to playing it and never have to think about this again
ENDOT12123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ENDOT12123
anyway i think this thread needs to be closed ppl have different view points on whats right whats wwrong, i think this issue should be the least of anyones problems ppl do alot worse then this. 2morrow i will do it and thats that i can get back to playing it and never have to think about this againslyr114
when you get ya ps3 back. add me my id is in my sig
slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 slyr114
will be sure to do that, ok then goodnight everyone good discussion cya tomorrow
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"][QUOTE="ENDOT12123"] niether do u, im sure that if a company like gamestop or w/e has a faulty console in, they maybe have to a pay a fee but im sure they can get it refurbished for a fration of the price than if the public was to get it fixed, so im pretty sure the company can still make a profit on the console other than jus throwing it away because its fautlyENDOT12123

ye i do, do you you ever worked in a game shop or anythin like that? thats a last resort, they definently wont lose money on a faulty traded in console

:lol: Yes they will .. they aren't just going to say .. 'Hey we get a discount anyways when we send a PS3 to get refurbished, ahhh we won't bother the person who sold it to us' .. :roll:

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 CanadianCR

anyway i think this thread needs to be closed ppl have different view points on whats right whats wwrong, i think this issue should be the least of anyones problems ppl do alot worse then this. 2morrow i will do it and thats that i can get back to playing it and never have to think about this againslyr114

So doing worse than this .. make this, not wrong? :roll:

Goodnight, hopefully you wake up a little smarter ..

ENDOT12123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 ENDOT12123

CanadianCR

:lol: Yes they will .. they aren't just going to say .. 'Hey we get a discount anyways when we send a PS3 to get refurbished, ahhh we won't bother the person who sold it to us' .. :roll:

if the console is faulty from when they test it before handing over credit or cash then obvios they not gonna have it in, but if they dont test a console that comes in and its faulty, then thats the company fault and tbh they shoud take full responsibilty on products coming in from the public
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 CanadianCR
[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="ENDOT12123"] ye i do, do you you ever worked in a game shop or anythin like that? thats a last resort, they definently wont lose money on a faulty traded in consoleENDOT12123

if the console is faulty from when they test it before handing over credit or cash then obvios they not gonna have it in, but if they dont test a console that comes in and its faulty, then thats the company fault and tbh they shoud take full responsibilty on products coming in from the public

That's not how it is in the world man .. nobody wants to take responsibility for it .. that is why they always ask for your information before they give you any credit or cash.

Just in case they didn't catch something, and it was faulty, it's coming back to you ..

ENDOT12123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 ENDOT12123

CanadianCR

That's not how it is in the world man .. nobody wants to take responsibility for it .. that is why they always ask for your information before they give you any credit or cash.

Just in case they didn't catch something, and it was faulty, it's coming back to you ..

its rare they come back looking for someone if somthing is faulty coming in, they ususaly take your details incase its stolen goods, if thers a reporting of the item being stolen they do police checks, but maybe some stores do come back to people with faulty goods but iv never heard of that, due to the fsct they should test before exchanging,plus its too time consuming when its easyier *in some cases* just to send it for repairs
DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DeathTemplar

CR you should just save your breath. they are not gonna see your reasoning and It looks like your talking to the wall. they won't listen. they think they know it all.

So here is the US criminal Code on fraud.

(a) Criminal Violation.—

(1) In general.— Whoever engages in any conduct with intent to convey false or misleading information under circumstances where such information may reasonably be believed and where such information indicates that an activity has taken, is taking, or will take place that would constitute a violation of chapter 2, 10, 11B, 39, 40, 44, 111, or 113B of this title, section 236 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 (42 U.S.C. 2284), or section 46502, the second sentence of section 46504, section 46505(b)(3) or (c), section 46506 if homicide or attempted homicide is involved, or section 60123(b) of title 49, shall— (A)be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both; (B)if serious bodily injury results, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and (C)if death results, be fined under this title or imprisoned for any number of years up to life, or both. (2) Armed forces.— Any person who makes a false statement, with intent to convey false or misleading information, about the death, injury, capture, or disappearance of a member of the Armed Forces of the United States during a war or armed conflict in which the United States is engaged— (A)shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both; (B)if serious bodily injury results, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and (C)if death results, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for any number of years or for life, or both. (b) Civil Action.— Whoever engages in any conduct with intent to convey false or misleading information under circumstances where such information may reasonably be believed and where such information indicates that an activity has taken, is taking, or will take place that would constitute a violation of chapter 2, 10, 11B, 39, 40, 44, 111, or 113B of this title, section 236 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 (42 U.S.C. 2284), or section 46502, the second sentence of section 46504, section 46505 (b)(3) or (c), section 46506 if homicide or attempted homicide is involved, or section 60123(b) of title 49 is liable in a civil action to any party incurring expenses incident to any emergency or investigative response to that conduct, for those expenses. (c) Reimbursement.— (1) In general.— The court, in imposing a sentence on a defendant who has been convicted of an offense under subsection (a), shall order the defendant to reimburse any state or local government, or private not-for-profit organization that provides fire or rescue service incurring expenses incident to any emergency or investigative response to that conduct, for those expenses. (2) Liability.— A person ordered to make reimbursement under this subsection shall be jointly and severally liable for such expenses with each other person, if any, who is ordered to make reimbursement under this subsection for the same expenses. (3) Civil judgment.— An order of reimbursement under this subsection shall, for the purposes of enforcement, be treated as a civil judgment. (d) Activities of Law Enforcement.— This section does not prohibit any lawfully authorized investigative, protective, or intelligence activity of a law enforcement agency of the United States, a State, or political subdivision of a State, or of an intelligence agency of the United States.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 CanadianCR

CR you should just save your breath. they are not gonna see your reasoning and It looks like your talking to the wall. they won't listen. they think they know it all. i will probably edit this post later with a little info. DeathTemplar

But sometimes I just wish some people would listen .. you know what I mean ..

DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DeathTemplar

[QUOTE="DeathTemplar"]CR you should just save your breath. they are not gonna see your reasoning and It looks like your talking to the wall. they won't listen. they think they know it all. i will probably edit this post later with a little info. CanadianCR

But sometimes I just wish some people would listen .. you know what I mean ..

I Know what you mean. check out my previous post, added a little info for them. :)

I also just asked one of my family members who is in law enforcement and they said it is 100% fraud.

SgtSilock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#77 SgtSilock
Member since 2005 • 3167 Posts

oh i do hope its the 5 year prison sentence he gets. Only way he will learn.

slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 slyr114
you guys are retarded if anything they will call me and i would just have to pay pack the difference in money cause then i could just deny and say it worked fine when i handed it over to them and the guy who bought it did something to it they would have to have proof or evidence at most it would be considered a theory
XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#79 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
I Don't know whether to cry or laugh. I guess im crying.....so much for having hope in humanity as people are saying, Lol. Humanity is long gone my friends, the world is ******. Everybody just want everything to be great for themselves and not anyone else.
Mr_Alexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#80 Mr_Alexander
Member since 2007 • 1686 Posts

no,... i am going to trade the broken because they dont no it is get the credit and buy the new one with half the credit, that is waht i am going to to INSTEAD of getting repaired or replaced with a refurbished oneslyr114
FFS don't do that, how would you like if if you bought a PS3 for 300$ at gamestop and it didn't work, like what happened to this guy http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26796502&tag=topics;title

And it's sooo not going to work, they're going to test it when you give it to them And you're just going to save a few dollars, considering how many 100's of dollars you'll be taking from someone else, doing this is just as bad as stealing

mamkem6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 mamkem6
Member since 2007 • 1457 Posts

you guys are retarded if anything they will call me and i would just have to pay pack the difference in money cause then i could just deny and say it worked fine when i handed it over to them and the guy who bought it did something to it they would have to have proof or evidence at most it would be considered a theoryslyr114

I wish you luck.

Rip 'em off.

zarshack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

#82 zarshack
Member since 2009 • 9936 Posts
you are scum. that is all.
mamkem6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 mamkem6
Member since 2007 • 1457 Posts

you are scum. that is all.zarshack

Me?

:o

Thank you

;)

slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 slyr114
guess waht none of this matters anymore i sold it and ended up getting 250 for it and then i payed the difference and bought a brand new one so i guess i got what i wanted bye i wish someone would have closed this thread a while ago
DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 DeathTemplar
guess waht none of this matters anymore i sold it and ended up getting 250 for it and then i payed the difference and bought a brand new one so i guess i got what i wanted bye i wish someone would have closed this thread a while agoslyr114
well you might want to read back a few and see what happens if you get caught. I found the US criminal Code for you on Fraud.
shabab12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#86 shabab12
Member since 2007 • 2613 Posts

[QUOTE="slyr114"]or in my luck it wont freeze at the store cause it only freezes like 75% of the time so there is a chance it wontRoland123_basic

so basically what you are saying is you are going to fraudulently trade in your broken console to a legit store, and lie to them. apparently integrity isnt #1 on your priority list is it? people like you are the reason everything costs so much these days. lie cheat and steal, whatever gets you ahead right?

i really hope people find out about your less than stellar ideals and never do business with you when you eventually grow up and enter the adult world. this is just rediculous.

Oh dear, seriously STFU. all hes doing is returning a broken PS3. Calm down.
DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 DeathTemplar
[QUOTE="Roland123_basic"]

[QUOTE="slyr114"]or in my luck it wont freeze at the store cause it only freezes like 75% of the time so there is a chance it wontshabab12

so basically what you are saying is you are going to fraudulently trade in your broken console to a legit store, and lie to them. apparently integrity isnt #1 on your priority list is it? people like you are the reason everything costs so much these days. lie cheat and steal, whatever gets you ahead right?

i really hope people find out about your less than stellar ideals and never do business with you when you eventually grow up and enter the adult world. this is just rediculous.

except he committed fraud.
DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 DeathTemplar
you guys are retarded if anything they will call me and i would just have to pay pack the difference in money cause then i could just deny and say it worked fine when i handed it over to them and the guy who bought it did something to it they would have to have proof or evidence at most it would be considered a theoryslyr114
unfortunately for you this actually thread can be considered evidence of you knowingly conspiring to commit fraud. remember. Every time you log on here the site has your IP addy which can then be used to hunt down your ISP, then from there your address.
MURDA_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 MURDA_B
Member since 2008 • 2879 Posts
sometimes it does that when you play your game for a long time
SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts
turns out it doesnt read anygames, so now im just gonna sell it for 220 at gamestop and buy a new 160gb bundle for 500 since they charge me 150 for a repair since its out of warranty so ill end up only paying 280 or soslyr114
Don't do that idea.
byrdcjb100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#91 byrdcjb100
Member since 2008 • 383 Posts
Wow make some sense man
DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 DeathTemplar
[QUOTE="slyr114"]turns out it doesnt read anygames, so now im just gonna sell it for 220 at gamestop and buy a new 160gb bundle for 500 since they charge me 150 for a repair since its out of warranty so ill end up only paying 280 or soSSBFan12
Don't do that idea.

he already did :(
shabab12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#93 shabab12
Member since 2007 • 2613 Posts
[QUOTE="shabab12"][QUOTE="Roland123_basic"]

DeathTemplar

Staving African children are around and your complaining that gamestop lose $100. Who cares if he comitted fraud. Its harming nobody.

ez_moneymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 ez_moneymaker
Member since 2006 • 1211 Posts
well what other way is there besides having to pay 150 for a repair that might not even fix it or they ship me a refurb console. my way is the only way now so give me some other ideas how to get a new ps3?slyr114
Uh buy a new one. Its prolly your fault that it broke. You sound like someone who ruins things. Its sad to see people like you. Wanna blame your parents but its still your low morals.
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="DeathTemplar"][QUOTE="shabab12"] Oh dear, seriously STFU. all hes doing is returning a broken PS3. Calm down. shabab12

Staving African children are around and your complaining that gamestop lose $100. Who cares if he comitted fraud. Its harming nobody.

:lol: Another oblivious one ..

slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 slyr114
[QUOTE="slyr114"]well what other way is there besides having to pay 150 for a repair that might not even fix it or they ship me a refurb console. my way is the only way now so give me some other ideas how to get a new ps3?ez_moneymaker
Uh buy a new one. Its prolly your fault that it broke. You sound like someone who ruins things. Its sad to see people like you. Wanna blame your parents but its still your low morals.

ya because me playing games normaly not doing anything else and not moving ps3 causes it to break ya ok u sound even dumber then me and when did this become about my parants
Carl0009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#97 Carl0009
Member since 2004 • 495 Posts

I am just going to say a piece of my mind to the TC:

1) I can barely understand what are you saying, your grammar is pathetic, no wonder you are trying to do something this stupid.

2) 150$ is a reasonable price to pay. If you don't like the warranty of the PS3, why buy one in the first place?

3) TC, go do whatever the hell you want, here in the forums, we don't need people like you, annoying other users, please go back under the rock you came from.

slyr114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 slyr114
ya because so many ppl on forums talk like this in person that makes sense, its not reasonable that i have to pay 150 that shouldnt have broken in the first place cause i didnt even do anything to it one day it worked next it didnt, i bought one in first place cause i love the system i want trying to annoy ppl its **** like you who are trying to pick a fight and sound all smart and tough about stuff you dont even know, screw off i hope this topic gets closed, and i get suspended because i am tired of this already got past it got my brand new one im not even going to look in this thread again so say what you want i am done
ez_moneymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 ez_moneymaker
Member since 2006 • 1211 Posts
U shouldnt ever of made this thread. Shows how cool u are though. You are a real something alright. Hope i never see you online, cuz i would need to focus on my gaming and not your sad ways of life.
DeathTemplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 DeathTemplar
well if things go down the way i hope they do now, we might not see him for 5 years. I give it a week before they find him ;)