How far are you on Destiny

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

@mdbuchman said:

@MethodManFTW: Strikes are crazy boring, you are better off just roaming. I have seen some characters have done the strikes over 100 times! I cannot imagine how someone could do them over and over and over, that is crazy.

Eh, I've played each strike at least five times probably.. I've had a pretty fun time each time, but they are definitely starting to drag.. I'd love to try to run the raid, but I can't see myself grinding the same strikes over and over and over again to gain 4 more light levels.. The patrols don't seem that fun to me... They are ok if I'm listening to music or podcasts or whatever, but they don't have enough substance to hold my interest by themselves. I imagine PvP is a good way to level up light levels? Maybe not though.. I just haven't clicked yet with the PvP... If I'm just going to play a competitive FPS with dope movement, I'll be playing Titanfall.

Really hope Activision is going to crank out free strikes, more patrol areas, etc.. The core gameplay is super satisfying to me, but it seems like that is all there is.

PureSophistry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 PureSophistry
Member since 2012 • 47 Posts

Don't worry- eventually you do something like this. UGH

Loading Video...

Are you going to take advantage of this....or do you think it break the game?

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#53 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Just reached level 2 and its a decent game not overly impressed with Destiny but its an ok game.

topher78714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#54 topher78714
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts

Right now I just finished the story with a lvl 20 hunter and a few pieces of light gear (but not enough to get me past lvl 20 yet). I am considering going back and leveling up a titan or warlock (I have a lvl 4 titan and lvl 7 warlock), but I'm not sure what is the better choice: Try to lvl cap all three classes and then focus on light gear for my favorite then, or to just stick with the hunter and grind.

Anybody have any thoughts?