Why no L.A Noire on the PC?

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fm_coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 fm_coyote
Member since 2003 • 952 Posts

[QUOTE="fm_coyote"][QUOTE="rhazzy"]

And yet IAM RIGHT!

You cant dismiss what ived said with valid arguments...All that you do,like the dude before you,is to assume...

Urworstnhtmare

Before you talk out of your ass. Read this. http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20090219/1124433835.shtml and this. http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=27559230&tag=topics%3Btitle Now... you show me where a console game, on sale, accounted for a 3000%... yes THREE THOUSAND % sales boost. NO where. Now. tell me there is not a lot of money in steam PC game sales. why dont YOU back YOUR arguments up with facts. Just being a console kiddy saying " THEY KNOW CONSOLES ARE MORE MONIES LOLZ!" doesn't mean crap all to people that know how to read. The write ups may be about piracy, but the fact of the matter is, PC sales make massive revenue, more then consoles by far, the facts are right there.

Im sorry but this is not the first time this user has stated blind opinion as fact...

I personally don't see why Rockstar and other developers go back to the PC. I really want another Madden game on the PC, and EA's excuse of it being not lucrative enough are looking fairly silly now...

You're talking about rhazzy I hope?
Urworstnhtmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#52 Urworstnhtmare
Member since 2008 • 2630 Posts

Yah. Not you.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#53 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

I would be currently more interested in a PC version of Red Dead Redemption, but since there hasn't been any word on that whatsoever, I'm not getting my hopes up for a PC version of LA Noire either.

gbrading

RDR on PC would be so wicked... I can just imagine the mods and missions people would make ;)

fm_coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 fm_coyote

Yah. Not you.

Urworstnhtmare
You're right, hes constantly talking nonsense on the forums. Nothing he ever says is backed up by fact. Troll numero uno.
fm_coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 fm_coyote
Dead thread sure, but here's just another link to prove Steam makes bank. http://gameinfowire.com/news.asp?nid=15556
theslim88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 theslim88
Member since 2005 • 34 Posts

I hate the fact that most games are developed on consoles and then ported to PC. The **** that about? everyone knows that almost every game is better with a mouse and keyboard (there are exceptions, so calm down). I really dont like where the game industry is going at this point. of course there are developers who is doing it right, for example blizzard with their outstanding quality games.

NerubianWeaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 NerubianWeaver
Member since 2010 • 2046 Posts
Funny, because L.A. Noire 360 version has already been LEAKED.
Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#58 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

After the terrible job they did with the GTA IV port, it's pretty obvious Rockstar doesn't care about PCs

saruman354
imo GTAIV on the pc is the much better version
nesproc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 nesproc
Member since 2011 • 190 Posts

Rockstar did talk about a PC version but said the Physic's would be hard to emulate on PC. BUT they are looking for PC only developers. So they may be looking into getting it done.

Ikuto_Tsukiyomi
i read that statement (or one very close to that)...i call ballocks on that one ... only "hard" part about programing for PC is the wide variety of hardware/diver configs (and all that means is more beta testing)... and with standards these days in both hardware and software (drivers) there really isn't all that much a of a difference... back in the day... i can see this argument being correct...besides don't most graphics cards these days have built in physics engines?!?
James161324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 James161324
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

[QUOTE="saruman354"]

After the terrible job they did with the GTA IV port, it's pretty obvious Rockstar doesn't care about PCs

The_Gaming_Baby

imo GTAIV on the pc is the much better version

This but its still a crappy port. But rockstars game this gen, always see to run like crap

F1_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 F1_2004
Member since 2003 • 8009 Posts
bastards... became famous off of PC gaming and now they don't bother with it anymore
sexygirl6t9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 sexygirl6t9
Member since 2011 • 237 Posts
Still don't get the complaints on GTA 4 PC. Bought it the day it came out and it ran flawless. Never crashed, never bugged, and was never slow. The only negative depending how you look at it, is you could cheat in multiplayer. I think I was one of the only ones who knew about it when it came out. I am sure it is fixed out. This game looks amazing. If it comes out for PC I will buy it.
TerrorRizzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 TerrorRizzing
Member since 2010 • 4232 Posts

dunno, im buying the witcher 2 instead.

Warhawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Warhawk_
Member since 2006 • 1497 Posts

Sorry guys but if you want to play this game then buy a PS3 or Xbox 360. It's just like some console only owners who wants to try out Witcher 2, if they want to play it then they should go buy a good PC then. It sucks but that's how it is.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#65 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts
Not that interested. Would rather see Red Dead. Love GTA IV on PC by the way.
RandomGSer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 RandomGSer
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="saruman354"]

FelipeInside
Exactly... I hope they rot in hell for this....

bwahahaha umad srsly tho gta4 is great if u have the rig. I bought an xbox for RDR (and ssf4).... I am shame.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#67 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts
[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="saruman354"]

RandomGSer
Exactly... I hope they rot in hell for this....

bwahahaha umad srsly tho gta4 is great if u have the rig. I bought an xbox for RDR (and ssf4).... I am shame.

You don't even need that great of a computer to run it. Its another myth on this board. I'm running it on medium on an 8800GT Dual Core. But yes, the damnation because we didn't get a game is pretty funny :P
C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 C_Rule
Member since 2008 • 9816 Posts
R* proved they are not compliant enough to serve the PC market, so they are now just feeding the console market.
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#69 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts

Wassup with Rockstar these days? are they just not gonna mess with the PC anymore?

Sik_kid_pk
Took them a long time to bring GTA IV to PC. Even GTA III was out on 360 before PC. Red Dead Redemption might not even come out on PC (hopefully it will) and once again, their latest LA Noire has no news about a PC release. Its disappointing to say the least.
skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
Rockstar are silly duffers.

Consoles are more popular and often more profitable. I can't think of too many PC exclusive games anymore.

wookieeassassin
Exclusive triple A development isn't profitable. Which is why LA Noir is on the 360 and PS3. There's a huge variety of PC exclusives, it just so happens that costs of a triple A massive budget game require multiple platform development to financially justify it, in general.