Rainbow Six Siege Thread

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

I bought Rainbow Six Siege for $27 from a key site. It gave me someone's NVIDIA promo so I'm not particularly worried about getting banned for the miraculous 50% day one discount. Seems like NVIDIA promos always drop the price of the game very quickly on key sites.

Anyways, I participated in three different beta sequences so I feel like I already have a pretty good feel for the game. I don't really care about reviews at this point because I know what I'm getting. The destruction really let me down at first but I think that the amount that's in the game is appropriate for what needs to be done to create a fun play experience. The main reason I bought it so quickly is that I've experienced a lot of replayability due to the destruction mechanics and the general way the game is laid out. Siege seems to offer a dynamic play experience for cheap, while Battlefront is much more expensive and offers a much more static experience with a lot less meat to the progression system. Of course, Siege's progression isn't amazing either and for a few reasons I'm less than impressed with many of the classes we were given in the beta.

Anyone else diving in with me? The open beta held within the last week was pretty unstable. It constantly put me in servers where everyone was rubberbanding to the point of unplayability. But for the most part it worked and I'm sure it'll be more stable with time. And it's pretty cheap. Great sound too.

Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts

I saw it for $30 or $35 the other day, I'm probably gonna end up grabbing it sometime soon just because I had really good times playing old Rainbow Six's. I'm in no hurry though BOIII is keeping me pretty occupied right now.

PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

Got it after purchasing my second GTX 970 for SLI. I am looking forward to it, I enjoyed the beta.

I to would have liked a bit more destructibility. I didn't have much problems with lag in the beta. There were a couple of times where it remained on the matchmaking screen for an age though. I thought it offered more than most shooters do these days. I don't play many shooters, only RO2 really that I have enjoyed consistently in the past few years. I do plan on playing this.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KHAndAnime

@PcGamingRig said:

Got it after purchasing my second GTX 970 for SLI. I am looking forward to it, I enjoyed the beta.

I to would have liked a bit more destructibility. I didn't have much problems with lag in the beta. There were a couple of times where it remained on the matchmaking screen for an age though. I thought it offered more than most shooters do these days. I don't play many shooters, only RO2 really that I have enjoyed consistently in the past few years. I do plan on playing this.

RO2 and CS:GO are my most played shooters in the last couple years. I think they did a really good job at making a faster-paced tactical game that manages to feel a lot more unique than all the recent previous entries in the series. Feels the most tactical it's been since Rogue Spear or Raven Shield. Lots of strategy, recon, and planning. It's got a lot of dumb fun to it too. The terrorist hunt, with the silly suicide bombers, is the most fun it's ever been.

servomaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 servomaster
Member since 2015 • 870 Posts

One of the most fun games I've played in a while.

Gonna blow so much stuff up!!!

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

I played the open beta, it's okay. I played a few ranked games and the combat is very very close range. The shooting feels more like call of duty, but it tries to be strategical like cs:go. Performance wise the game runs pretty nicely. You can get 144fps flat on lowest pretty easily, although I'm not sure why the game caps to your refresh rate, it's not vsync.

The game just feels like it could use more variety, namely bigger maps. It's still fun, but it's way overpriced at $60.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#7 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17812 Posts

My biggest concern is that the gameplay is designed around infiltrating a single structure. You are limited to very tight CQC. The rounds are short with a fair amount of downtime in between rounds. The gameplay is fun, but I am still undecided on this one. I don't know if it is a game that will keep me interested and may suffer the same fate as Titanfall, Evolve, and Hardline in regards to the community dying out.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

Gameplay is great and tight, but two things put me off the beta to make me not purchase the game:

1) downtime once you die is long. I understand this isn't COD but you spend more time waiting than playing.

2) the way that the classes are done. Would of been better to have one class and let you customize it

(doesn't help that I also have Blops3 and Battlefront as shooters)

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

I wouldn't mind getting it sometime soon. Hopefully it doesn't die as fast as Titanfall and Evolve did. I like how this time they're really emphasizing the use of the teamwork and communication.

tornvalley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tornvalley
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

@FelipeInside said:

Gameplay is great and tight, but two things put me off the beta to make me not purchase the game:

1) downtime once you die is long. I understand this isn't COD but you spend more time waiting than playing.

2) the way that the classes are done. Would of been better to have one class and let you customize it

I played the beta as well for a few rounds like a month ago. I didn't mind the wait, because it makes you value your life more to prevent spamming nades and rambo chaos style play of COD. I hate playing COD online, unless its zombies. The game was decent in the beta, I didn't notice a lot of bugs, but I only played it for like 40 mins. I just thought it was kinda silly that in the maps I played, every window requires breaching otherwise you gotta thru the front. There should be more than one way to enter if you dont have any breach charges left.

I agree about the classes.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FelipeInside

@blangenakker said:

I wouldn't mind getting it sometime soon. Hopefully it doesn't die as fast as Titanfall and Evolve did. I like how this time they're really emphasizing the use of the teamwork and communication.

Don't think it will because the devs have promised a LOT of free DLC content during the year.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By blangenakker

@FelipeInside said:
@blangenakker said:

Don't think it will because the devs have promised a LOT of free DLC content during the year.

That would probably help :P Although I think the gameplay is good enough to keep the attention of its players for a long time as long as there a new maps coming in.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KHAndAnime

@BassMan said:

My biggest concern is that the gameplay is designed around infiltrating a single structure. You are limited to very tight CQC. The rounds are short with a fair amount of downtime in between rounds. The gameplay is fun, but I am still undecided on this one. I don't know if it is a game that will keep me interested and may suffer the same fate as Titanfall, Evolve, and Hardline in regards to the community dying out.

Some of the maps are actually pretty big and are multiple buildings bridged together - but more or less the same concept. It's really not as tight as people are leading on. Some maps are way bigger than they need to be for 5v5. A large portion of my firefights in this game have been long-range. People seem to have their already judged it on the very limited amount of maps provided in beta.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KHAndAnime

@tornvalley said:
@FelipeInside said:

I played the beta as well for a few rounds like a month ago. I didn't mind the wait, because it makes you value your life more to prevent spamming nades and rambo chaos style play of COD. I hate playing COD online, unless its zombies. The game was decent in the beta, I didn't notice a lot of bugs, but I only played it for like 40 mins. I just thought it was kinda silly that in the maps I played, every window requires breaching otherwise you gotta thru the front.

You can melee the doors or shoot the doors.

Also - I completely disagree about one class being better. If you took even half a minute to think about it you'd realize there's absolutely no way the game could be balanced that way. It's obviously been done this way to prevent classes from being stacked and so that there's a forced amount of utility so it's not impossible to get teamwork going in public matches. But you guys don't actually own the game so you might not have put in enough time to realize why the game was done this way. IMO It's a lot better than Battlefront's class system. In Battlefront it takes very little time to uncover most of the progression, and with the way it's done it feels like you don't get very many playstyle options. With the classes in Siege, it seems like there are way more options.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 FelipeInside

@KHAndAnime said:
@tornvalley said:
@FelipeInside said:

I played the beta as well for a few rounds like a month ago. I didn't mind the wait, because it makes you value your life more to prevent spamming nades and rambo chaos style play of COD. I hate playing COD online, unless its zombies. The game was decent in the beta, I didn't notice a lot of bugs, but I only played it for like 40 mins. I just thought it was kinda silly that in the maps I played, every window requires breaching otherwise you gotta thru the front.

You can melee the doors or shoot the doors.

Also - I completely disagree about one class being better. If you took even half a minute to think about it you'd realize there's absolutely no way the game could be balanced that way. It's obviously been done this way to prevent classes from being stacked and so that there's a forced amount of utility so it's not impossible to get teamwork going in public matches. But you guys don't actually own the game so you might not have put in enough time to realize why the game was done this way. IMO It's a lot better than Battlefront's class system. In Battlefront it takes very little time to uncover most of the progression, and with the way it's done it feels like you don't get very many playstyle options. With the classes in Siege, it seems like there are way more options.

I understand WHY the classes are done that way (to be realistic and to create balance), I just don't like it cause it's more work to customize each class instead of using just one, and then there's the problem of racing to choose your class at the start of the match or else someone else grabs it and you're left with the leftovers. (leading sometimes to playing a class you don't want to)

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By blangenakker

Get used to all classes, never worry about not getting favourite class.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KHAndAnime

@FelipeInside said:

I understand WHY the classes are done that way (to be realistic and to create balance), I just don't like it cause it's more work to customize each class instead of using just one, and then there's the problem of racing to choose your class at the start of the match or else someone else grabs it and you're left with the leftovers. (leading sometimes to playing a class you don't want to)

Thankfully there are multiple classes that are fun to play so if your favorite class gets picked - you can pick another you don't play as frequently and mix things up. I also really appreciate having a bunch of different classes to customize rather than just one because it feels like there's more depth to the game. It's more time consuming, but I actually like customizing different classes.

But I can understand being annoyed if you have have one class unlocked that you like to play. Once you play more there are tons of fun classes to unlock so it's more of a short-term problem amidst something that adds longer-term fun.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@BassMan said:

i thought the game included much bigger levels? If what you're saying is true i may just hold off getting this game until a sale

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#19 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Game is a blast, way better than Vegas1/2 and Lockdown. While not perfect, as a fan of rainbow six since the start of the series, this is a nice step in the right direction.

1. Love the unique character classes, each has different ways of helping out in different situations. Instead of just generic ones that really don't have much different to play style.

2. Gameplay is very fun

3. Audio is very well done

4. Teamwork and Communication is a must

Besides a few small issues trying to get a 5 person party together last night, I havn't had any other issues, runs very well, no crashes,etc...

Played in like 3 beta's for this game and I think an alpha build, it brings alot of good stuff to the table, especailly if you have friends to play with and don't mind learning the ins and outs of all these characters that are available (not just for you to use, but also as ways to counter certain classes you face).

My main worries where content and matchmaking issues, the matchmaking issues for me have been worked out since the update to the last beta on saturday or sunday, as for content it is hard to say. I have played probably 50-60 hours in the beta's and so far about 20 hours into the full game and I am still having fun and learning new things for all these classes and also each map. There are 11 maps I think, 20 characters, so its not like only a few maps like in the new star wars. If this was doing season passes for maps and characters and modes I would be worried but the fact they have said they are going to release maps and characters for free down the road is great to hear. They don't want to split up the community, that is good. I also liked how some of the devs where online on reddit,etc.. asking people what they wanted as far as balance, during the betas and I have noticed a handful of improvement since then.

Anyways, that is my two cents having put alot of time into this game, if you like a more tactical game and want an online game to play with friends pick this up asap. I loved the old rainbow six games and hated the last 3, this is a nice step in the right direction though. Played both this and star wars betas a bunch and I def had more enjoyment with this one, as far as the multiplayer only shooters lately go. I have had fun on my own and also with friends to, me and Teeth did a bunch up yesterday with some of his friends and it was fun, also did some up with few other friends of mine today and its been good fun. Will be interesting to see what new content comes out, really glad they didn't charge for them like cod/star wars is doing, maps should be free for online only games imo, keep the community together. Not perfect, but if you like Insurgency, old rainbow six games or an online game with friends, could be worth checking out.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 FelipeInside

Two questions:

1) is the SHIELD class still OP like it was in Beta?

2) are there lots of people playing? (finds matches instantly?)

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FelipeInside

@kozzy1234 said:

There are 11 maps I think, so its not like only a few maps like in the new star wars.

Battlefront has 12 maps on launch with 16 more coming on DLC.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BassMan

@lawlessx said:
@BassMan said:

i thought the game included much bigger levels? If what you're saying is true i may just hold off getting this game until a sale

Keep in mind, I have not played the full version. My impressions are solely based on the open beta. I actually just bought the game for $40 CAD (50% off of MSRP), but have not played it yet. I will give it a try tonight and will report back once I have spent some time with the full game.

PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

@FelipeInside: From what I could tell from the open beta, the shields still held off a lot of stuff thrown at them. Shields can be taken down with teamwork easily though. Which is what this game is encouraging. Take on a shield on your own and you have less chance head on. Not sure about the finished game though, haven't received my code from scan yet.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 KHAndAnime

@FelipeInside said:

Two questions:

Shield class actually got nerfed a ton so they're not very popular from what I can tell at the moment. Lots of people playing, not a lot of waiting for matchmaking. But the matchmaking isn't flawless. I'd expect hiccups.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By FelipeInside

@KHAndAnime said:
@FelipeInside said:

Two questions:

Shield class actually got nerfed a ton so they're not very popular from what I can tell at the moment. Lots of people playing, not a lot of waiting for matchmaking. But the matchmaking isn't flawless. I'd expect hiccups.

Matchmaking isn't flawless even in Call of Duty, and they have had 7 attempts at it so that doesn't bother me that much.

If my shooter friends get it I might buy it too (I enjoyed the beta and it's good that shield class got nerfed).

Hopefully the community stays strong on this one.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BassMan

I have been playing the full version the last couple of nights and I am having a lot of fun. All the gadgets, breaching options and micro-destruction makes the game very dynamic. Each round plays out differently. So, it doesn't get stale. I can see myself enjoying it for the long term. I recommend picking it up cheap on the key sites.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 FelipeInside

@BassMan said:

I have been playing the full version the last couple of nights and I am having a lot of fun. All the gadgets, breaching options and micro-destruction makes the game very dynamic. Each round plays out differently. So, it doesn't get stale. I can see myself enjoying it for the long term. I recommend picking it up cheap on the key sites.

Each round plays out differently?

Did they change stuff from the beta cause in those rounds everyone just ran around with a shotgun or shield.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BassMan

@FelipeInside said:
@BassMan said:

Each round plays out differently?

Did they change stuff from the beta cause in those rounds everyone just ran around with a shotgun or shield.

I see few shields and shotguns are not an issue. Shotguns are good up close and personal, but you will get picked off from patient players at distance. This is not a run and gun style game like COD, which limits the effectiveness of the shotgun.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#29  Edited By kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

@FelipeInside said:
@kozzy1234 said:

There are 11 maps I think, so its not like only a few maps like in the new star wars.

No there is really only 4 maps on Battlefront.... the other maps are different section of hte same map/background stuff. In Rainbow Six you get 11 different maps, not same map but a different section (Not to mention ALL OF IT IS FREE, not this map pack bs like Star Wars, BF and Call of Duty still do, wher eit will split up the community). Star wars has a HUGE lack of maps and very average gameplay. Try the game youself or go listen to Total Biscuit talking about that game, I have played the game and there are only 4 worlds/areas. Not to mention only one of those worlds/maps is well designed, the rest are trash to be honest, with horrible design.

Nice graphics and audio in star wars but that is it, gameplay, maps, lack of content, horrible aircombat and the list goes on. If people want graphics and audio go for star wars, if you want a game with much better gameplay, free DLC, much more teamwork and communication needed and more variety in maps (and not 4 maps stretched into 11 or 12). They needed ALOT more maps for that walker assault mode as its the only good mode in the game.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FelipeInside

@kozzy1234 said:
@FelipeInside said:
@kozzy1234 said:

No there is really only 4 maps on Battlefront.... the other maps are different section of hte same map/background stuff. In Rainbow Six you get 11 different maps, not same map but a different section (Not to mention ALL OF IT IS FREE, not this map pack bs like Star Wars, BF and Call of Duty still do, wher eit will split up the community). Star wars has a HUGE lack of maps and very average gameplay. Try the game youself or go listen to Total Biscuit talking about that game, I have played the game and there are only 4 worlds/areas. Not to mention only one of those worlds/maps is well designed, the rest are trash to be honest, with horrible design.

Nice graphics and audio in star wars but that is it, gameplay, maps, lack of content, horrible aircombat and the list goes on. If people want graphics and audio go for star wars, if you want a game with much better gameplay, free DLC, much more teamwork and communication needed and more variety in maps (and not 4 maps stretched into 11 or 12). They needed ALOT more maps for that walker assault mode as its the only good mode in the game.

4 Planets but there are still 12 different maps. They are sections of the same 4 planets but still different designs depending on the game mode.

Walker Assault isn't the only good mode btw.

It's great that Siege is giving away all the future DLC maps for free, EVERY shooter should do this so it doesn't fragment the community, and I really hope the community sticks with this game so the people playing can always find a match. Shame that the Season Pass is sort of a Pay2Win scenario where it automatically locks new operators (hopefully it's balanced).

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

Been playing the last few nights both with randoms and friends (had some great games with kozzy) and this game is a blast when everything works properly.

We've had some issues with the servers, and I can't connect to some friends directly directly due to NAT issues which is ridiculous in this day and age. However the gameplay feels very fresh, gadgets, tactics and coordination are more important than quick reflexes here which is great.

A few server/matchmaking hiccups are expected with a MP game launch, but the Uplay party issues are so far the biggest problem for me.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BassMan

If you guys are on the west coast and want to play, hit me up on steam. Here is my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973118631

Uplay is BassMan_

I am based out of Vancouver.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 with_teeth26

@BassMan said:

If you guys are on the west coast and want to play, hit me up on steam. Here is my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973118631

Uplay is BassMan_

I am based out of Vancouver.

well I'm also based out of Vancouver so I will definitely add you when I get home.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BassMan

@with_teeth26: Good stuff. I should be on later this evening after 7.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 KHAndAnime

So there was an unexpected HD texture pack update released. I'm quit happy because the textures for certain assets were noticeably blurry and now the textures are quite solid all around. Be sure to check that out.

The 1.1 patch also fixed a lot of other problems I had as well.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BassMan

@KHAndAnime said:

So there was an unexpected HD texture pack update released. I'm quit happy because the textures for certain assets were noticeably blurry and now the textures are quite solid all around. Be sure to check that out.

I downloaded the patch last night, but haven't really tried it because I just recently picked up SW:BF on sale and was playing that. I may be playing some Siege tonight.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 FelipeInside

@BassMan said:
@KHAndAnime said:

I downloaded the patch last night, but haven't really tried it because I just recently picked up SW:BF on sale and was playing that. I may be playing some Siege tonight.

So far the support has been outstanding for this game.

I would buy it because I enjoyed the beta but with both SW:BF and Blops3 I'm pretty full of shooters at the moment.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By with_teeth26

all the patch did is (seemingly) increase matchmaking times - I couldn't get into a ranked match at all whereas the night before it was pretty much instant, make it so I couldn't connect to a friend who I previously COULD connect to, and kill my frame rate (possibly related to the texture pack). I was getting 60fps+ all the time and now it drops as low as 30 and it gets choppy.

I downloaded the texture pack and don't really notice much difference playing in 1080p.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 KHAndAnime

@with_teeth26 said:

all the patch did is (seemingly) increase matchmaking times - I couldn't get into a ranked match at all whereas the night before it was pretty much instant, make it so I couldn't connect to a friend who I previously COULD connect to, and kill my frame rate (possibly related to the texture pack). I was getting 60fps+ all the time and now it drops as low as 30 and it gets choppy.

I downloaded the texture pack and don't really notice much difference playing in 1080p.

My friend who was also playing at 1080P told me he couldn't see much of a difference and I feel like he's blind or something.

That's the kind of improvement I'd expect going from an Xbox 360 to a PS4

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BassMan

@KHAndAnime: Holy normal maps Batman! That is a nice jump in detail. It is not just higher res diffuse textures, but normal map detail as well. Very nice.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BassMan

@FelipeInside: I just refunded Battlefront. It simply isn't good enough. I feel the same way about COD as well. There is no way these games will hold my interest when I can play BF4, R6:Siege, etc.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FelipeInside

@BassMan said:

@FelipeInside: I just refunded Battlefront. It simply isn't good enough. I feel the same way about COD as well. There is no way these games will hold my interest when I can play BF4, R6:Siege, etc.

To be fair, Blops3 is the best COD since Black Ops 2.

The campaign, the MP and Zombies is all top notch quality. Comparing it to Siege is wrong because they are totally different games to be played very differently. I can own both Siege and Blops3 and have fun with both.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BassMan

@FelipeInside said:
@BassMan said:

The campaign, the MP and Zombies is all top notch quality. Comparing it to Siege is wrong because they are totally different games to be played very differently. I can own both Siege and Blops3 and have fun with both.

Yeah, it all comes down to preferences. COD doesn't do anything for me anymore. BLOPS 3 campaign was terrible IMO. Worst in the series by far. Didn't try the MP, but it seems like classic COD.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 FelipeInside

@BassMan said:
@FelipeInside said:
@BassMan said:

Yeah, it all comes down to preferences. COD doesn't do anything for me anymore. BLOPS 3 campaign was terrible IMO. Worst in the series by far. Didn't try the MP, but it seems like classic COD.

The campaign was good action wise and level wise, but the story was a bit all over the place (all of the Blops do that with the story).

The MP is one of the best I've ever played (and I've played them all). Maps are well designed, double jump and wall running isn't OP like it was in Advanced Warfare, and the gunplay just feels tight and right.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 FelipeInside

@Chatch09 said:

Anyone have referral codes? I would very much appreciate it if I could get one :)

Yeah can I have one too please? PM me.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

I mean if you're going to play a mp fps game with ranks you're just putting yourself at a great disadvantage by not playing on lowest.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By KHAndAnime

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

I mean if you're going to play a mp fps game with ranks you're just putting yourself at a great disadvantage by not playing on lowest.

This game's ranking system is a joke. And for a dozen other reason's this game is difficult to take seriously in terms of competition. The game's about fun. If someone was planning on playing this for some truly competitive multiplayer - I'd tell them to play CS:GO instead. This game is a far cry away from being suited as a real competitive MP game (that people should include in leagues).

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:
@JigglyWiggly_ said:

This game's ranking system is a joke. And for a dozen other reason's this game is difficult to take seriously in terms of competition. The game's about fun. If someone was planning on playing this for some truly competitive multiplayer - I'd tell them to play CS:GO instead. This game is a far cry away from being suited as a real competitive MP game (that people should include in leagues).

They have confirmed a hardcore mode and options that are supposed to make it appeal more for competitive gaming. That's great news for people like me who can't stand CS:GO (any game without ads is not a tactical shooter imo).