Next Car Game made over $1 million after one week in ....

• 54 results
OnionGulch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 OnionGulch
Member since 2008 • 98 Posts

Bugbear hoping to have a full feature alpha release this summer, but things did get delayed a bit with the overhaul of the ROMU engine Bugbear been doing last couple of months. Ben has hinted we might see Build #5 get release next week.

Bugbear hopes to have a final version of NCG release before Christmas.

Gladestone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Gladestone1
Member since 2004 • 5695 Posts

Ill buy it once its released love supporting new ideas..Sad i missed the kickstarter..

naz99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By naz99
Member since 2002 • 2941 Posts

@Gladestone1 said:

Ill buy it once its released love supporting new ideas..Sad i missed the kickstarter..

You didn't miss it it was canceled because they were way off hitting their targets,but luckily they got greenlit so they spent a few months doing a bit more development then released it as early access

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1470493497/next-car-game-a-motorsport-with-attitude?ref=nav_search

OnionGulch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By OnionGulch

I bought me a second copy of NCG today. :)

I'm ready to test new LAN mode. :)

Purple44 >>>

If you have not heard yet, LAN mode been confirm to be in new Build #5 being release this week. :D

http://steamcommunity.com/app/228380/discussions/0/522730075449988281/#c522730699412319187

jannesBB >>>

We have been working very hard to bring you the next update. Reworking the engine has taken somewhat longer than we anticipated, and we apologize for the delay. However, we didn't want to release something broken, but instead chose to use a little bit of time to work out the remaining issues. In the end it will mean that you will get a better game, so we're very hopeful that you too will agree that it will have been worth the wait.

Unless something really unexpected comes up next week, LAN functionality will be included in the next patch. It's a feature that's we very much wanted to include in the game as a thank-you for the tremendous support we have received since LAN is something that a lot of you have been asking. And even if you don't care about LAN multiplayer, not to worry, there's a lot of other cool stuff in the works!

More about the update next week.
Purple44 >>>

So it hit me, I should take advantage of today Steam sale and pickup a second copy of NCG for $18 for my second computer. Now I can test LAN mode between my newest gaming computer and my last gaming computer that has my other Steam account from when I bought Half Life 2.

So, I'm ready to test new LAN mode. :D :D :D :D

Also I will be looking into seeing if we can use Tunngle to host NCG online, like we did with Flatout 1 and 2. :)

You guys ready for some 12 player derbys online? Ready for some rough and tumble racing on the Sandpit track online?

OnionGulch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By OnionGulch

Last Saturday we found out how to take the new LAN mode in new Build #5 online after the disappointment of not getting Tunngle to work Friday with new NCG LAN mod. ;D

For the details go here:

LAN over Internet WORKING!

LAN mode right now is bare bones, so there some issues and there lag between US and Euro players. So be sure to read the thread to see what you are in for if want to try Next Car Game online.

We did make history Saturday, we had a 12 player figure 8 race online. :)

Here video of 11 player race:

Loading Video...

Also check this thread to see who is hosting:

Who hosting NCG and which LAN Bridger you using today?