Your girlfriend says its her or the dog. Which do you choose?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 TheMightyHoov
Member since 2009 • 2459 Posts

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

*Insert Geezer talk here*.

ProjectTrinity

Can we just say you'd choose the girl because she's a human? Everything seems to revolve around that, after all. I will still choose the pet since the girl lacks the mental capacity to sit down and discuss such things. In my case, I'd replace any damage made by my dog. And if you have a good enough of a girlfriend, that should be more than enough without getting all dramatic.

Yeah Geezer needs to calm down. I still pick the dog because of the reasons stated in the OP

guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 guildclaws
Member since 2009 • 7921 Posts
Isn't it obvious? The dog!
Paladin_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#203 Paladin_King
Member since 2008 • 11832 Posts

Go for the dog.

The dog satisfies your sexual needs, the girlfriend does not.

At least, in my experience.

Im_single

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Im_single
Member since 2008 • 5134 Posts
This even a question? I've invested so much emotionally into my GF (Not to mention monetarily also) I'd throw my dog out the window if it meant keeping her.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

ProjectTrinity

Can we just say you'd choose the girl because she's a human? Everything seems to revolve around that, after all. I will still choose the pet since the girl lacks the mental capacity to sit down and discuss such things. In my case, I'd replace any damage made by my dog. And if you have a good enough of a girlfriend, that should be more than enough without getting all dramatic.

She DID discuss such things simply by providing the ultimatum in the first place.

A dog cannot do that, and that seems to be a very strong reason why dogs are so loved.

Dogs can be EASILY forced into unconditional love. It is EASY to fill gaps in our personal lives simply by buying a ****ing dog. But again, the love of a dog is a poor substitute for th love of a human. Ahuman has a choice, a dog does not, and that instantly renders the dog's "love" largely irrelevant. It didn't CHOOSE to love you, it HAD to love you, since it is your dog.

Yes, the love of a human absolutely wins out over the love from a dog.

And again, I never said that the guy's girlfriend was worth a damn anyway. She might be total trash, and the TC might still be right to dump her ass. But not because of the dog issue. If she's worth a damn, then get rid of the dog since the girlfriend is better. If she is NOT worth a damn, then the dog issue is irrelevant. Dump her ass anyway, since she's a piece of crap.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
*Inserts some of Geezers posts here* What if this was a one time occurrence ? Like say we've been together for a while and the dog has never done this before . I would find it unreasonable to have to choose in that case. If it is a constant thing then she should feel that way. Will probably try to find a compromise before though . Now if I was given a choice between the dog and my girlfriend unrelated to any action by either then the GF would be my choice in an instant.
TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 TheMightyHoov

This even a question? I've invested so much emotionally into my GF (Not to mention monetarily also) I'd throw my dog out the window if it meant keeping her.Im_single

So it would be ok that she would force you to give up your dog that you love because she gets mad? If she loved you she would compromise imo

TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 TheMightyHoov

[QUOTE="ProjectTrinity"]

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

MrGeezer

She DID discuss such things simply by providing the ultimatum in the first place.

A dog cannot do that, and that seems to be a very strong reason why dogs are so loved.

Dogs can be EASILY forced into unconditional love. It is EASY to fill gaps in our personal lives simply by buying a ****ing dog. But again, the love of a dog is a poor substitute for th love of a human. Ahuman has a choice, a dog does not, and that instantly renders the dog's "love" largely irrelevant. It didn't CHOOSE to love you, it HAD to love you, since it is your dog.

Yes, the love of a human absolutely wins out over the love from a dog.

And again, I never said that the guy's girlfriend was worth a damn anyway. She might be total trash, and the TC might still be right to dump her ass. But not because of the dog issue. If she's worth a damn, then get rid of the dog since the girlfriend is better. If she is NOT worth a damn, then the dog issue is irrelevant. Dump her ass anyway, since she's a piece of crap.

Really Geezer... Just calm down

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 MrGeezer

*Inserts some of Geezers posts here* What if this was a one time occurrence ? Like say we've been together for a while and the dog has never done this before . I would find it unreasonable to have to choose in that case. If it is a constant thing then she should feel that way. Will probably try to find a compromise before though . Now if I was given a choice between the dog and my girlfriend unrelated to any action by either then the GF would be my choice in an instant.dave123321

I don't think anyone knows the full extent of the TC's relationship with his dog and girlfriend, other than him.

Maybe there was tension leading up to this, maybe not. I don't know, that's none of my concern.

But if this is ALL about the dog, that's a bit different than a continued trend of dissatisfaction with the dog issue being the final straw.

Should he choose the girlfriend? I don't know. The TC knows what's going on better than anyone else. I'm just saying that all things being equal, humans win out over dogs. And if the dog issue was just the final straw that broke the camewl's back, that the dog was never really an issue at all. The whole dog issue was just another sign that thew relationship wasn't working.

TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 TheMightyHoov

[QUOTE="dave123321"]*Inserts some of Geezers posts here* What if this was a one time occurrence ? Like say we've been together for a while and the dog has never done this before . I would find it unreasonable to have to choose in that case. If it is a constant thing then she should feel that way. Will probably try to find a compromise before though . Now if I was given a choice between the dog and my girlfriend unrelated to any action by either then the GF would be my choice in an instant.MrGeezer

I don't think anyone knows the full extent of the TC's relationship with his dog and girlfriend, other than him.

Maybe there was tension leading up to this, maybe not. I don't know, that's none of my concern.

But if this is ALL about the dog, that's a bit different than a continued trend of dissatisfaction with the dog issue being the final straw.

Should he choose the girlfriend? I don't know. The TC knows what's going on better than anyone else. I'm just saying that all things being equal, humans win out over dogs. And if the dog issue was just the final straw that broke the camewl's back, that the dog was never really an issue at all. The whole dog issue was just another sign that thew relationship wasn't working.

Geezer this is a theoretical question I posed, I am not having a relationship problem :|

I mean if I am thats news to me :lol:

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
Agree with you there Geezer. Mostly I was just responding to my own personal situation if it ever came up.
jimy1475

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#213 jimy1475
Member since 2008 • 1228 Posts

is that how women get attention?

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 MrGeezer

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

[QUOTE="dave123321"]*Inserts some of Geezers posts here* What if this was a one time occurrence ? Like say we've been together for a while and the dog has never done this before . I would find it unreasonable to have to choose in that case. If it is a constant thing then she should feel that way. Will probably try to find a compromise before though . Now if I was given a choice between the dog and my girlfriend unrelated to any action by either then the GF would be my choice in an instant.TheMightyHoov

Geezer this is a theoretical question I posed, I am not having a relationship problem :|

Well then, theoretically, the dog can go to hell. For all the reasons that I've mentioned.

Theoretically, the hell with the ****ing dog, since it's only going to live for about 15 years anyway and will NEVER have sex with me, will NEVER give me children, will NEVER be able to get a job, and will never even so much as be able to have so much as one single conversation with me.

Yes, as long as we are talking theoretically, then theoretically, the hell with dogs. Unless you seriously need them for home defense or some such ****, then ALL they are are hookers. Nasty ass beasts that get a free ride in exchange for pretending to "love you". That's it. And honestly, that's kind of sad.

If this is not an actual real-life situation and no real dogs or girlfriends are actually involved, then I am even MORE inclined to say that the dog can go to hell. "Theoretically", that dog isn't worth a ****ing thing.

TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 TheMightyHoov

[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

MrGeezer

Well then, theoretically, the dog can go to hell. For all the reasons that I've mentioned.

Theoretically, the hell with the ****ing dog, since it's only going to live for about 15 years anyway and will NEVER have sex with me, will NEVER give me children, will NEVER be able to get a job, and will never even so much as be able to have so much as one single conversation with me.

Yes, as long as we are talking theoretically, then theoretically, the hell with dogs. Unless you seriously need them for home defense or some such ****, then ALL they are are hookers. Nasty ass beasts that get a free ride in exchange for pretending to "love you". That's it. And honestly, that's kind of sad.

If this is not an actual real-life situation and no real dogs or girlfriends are actually involved, then I am even MORE inclined to say that the dog can go to hell. "Theoretically", that dog isn't worth a ****ing thing.

Dude seriously calm the f** down! I actually do own a dog and take offense to that. You are just getting offensive now, nothing called for this amount of aggression from you. Your reactions are completely unwarranted

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#216 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts
*Inserts some of Geezers posts here* What if this was a one time occurrence ? Like say we've been together for a while and the dog has never done this before . I would find it unreasonable to have to choose in that case. If it is a constant thing then she should feel that way. Will probably try to find a compromise before though . Now if I was given a choice between the dog and my girlfriend unrelated to any action by either then the GF would be my choice in an instant.dave123321
Okay, if the dog has actually done this sort of thing a lot despite my efforts to the contrary, and she has a legitimate complaint, then fine. The dog goes. But if she's just throwing a tantrum and making demands over A DRESS, then that is a bad sign.
TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 TheMightyHoov

[QUOTE="dave123321"]*Inserts some of Geezers posts here* What if this was a one time occurrence ? Like say we've been together for a while and the dog has never done this before . I would find it unreasonable to have to choose in that case. If it is a constant thing then she should feel that way. Will probably try to find a compromise before though . Now if I was given a choice between the dog and my girlfriend unrelated to any action by either then the GF would be my choice in an instant.Cherokee_Jack
Okay, if the dog has actually done this sort of thing a lot despite my efforts to the contrary, and she has a legitimate complaint, then fine. The dog goes. But if she's just throwing a tantrum and making demands over A DRESS, then that is a bad sign.

Yeah I meant the situation to be a one time thing as in this is the first time the dog has done this

shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#218 shinian
Member since 2005 • 6871 Posts

The Dog.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 MrGeezer

Dude seriously calm the f** down! I actually do own a dog and take offense to that

TheMightyHoov

And I'm sure that many readers here "have" girlfriends or boyfriends, and take serious offense to the idea that their human significant others are worth less than a ****ing dog.

TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 TheMightyHoov

[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

Dude seriously calm the f** down! I actually do own a dog and take offense to that

MrGeezer

And I'm sure that many readers here "have" girlfriends or boyfriends, and take serious offense to the idea that their human significant others are worth less than a ****ing dog.

At what point did I say that a anyone's human partner is worth less than a dog?

You are by far the angriest person I have seen on GS

At no point in this thread did anyone say a human partner is worth less than a dog. Only you say that. But its perfectly fine for you to say my dog isnt worth anything?

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts

[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

MrGeezer

I have been with my girlfriend a long damn time. The moment she springs up with some ridiculous ultimatum regarding herself and my pet her ass will get the boot. I can replace a dress. Regardless of whether or not the dog is worth more or less than a human, she is establishing a bad precedent in the relationship "My way or the highway." To hell with that. Her and I can reach a compromise or she can get on with her life. But I refuse to be bullied into giving her what she wants. People who wish to so desperately cling to a GF that is clearly willing to toss a relationship to the wayside needs to seriously reevaluate themselves.
TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 TheMightyHoov

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

clayron

I have been with my girlfriend a long damn time. The moment she springs up with some ridiculous ultimatum regarding herself and my pet her ass will get the boot. I can replace a dress. Regardless of whether or not the dog is worth more or less than a human, she is establishing a bad precedent in the relationship "My way or the highway." To hell with that. Her and I can reach a compromise or she can get on with her life. But I refuse to be bullied into giving her what she wants. People who wish to so desperately cling to a GF that is clearly willing to toss a relationship to the wayside needs to seriously reevaluate themselves.

What I want to know is where in the thread some one said a human is worth less than a dog. That and what warranted this aggression

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 MrGeezer

TheMightyHoov

lol...actually, YOU seem to be the one getting angry right now. I'm not the one who just expressed how he personally just got so offended.

In any case, you sort of implied that by taking offense to my comments that dogs are worth less than people.

But...that's sort of your issue, not mine. I'm not the one who likes dogs, you are. I DO like tarantulas and scorpions, but even then I wouldn't be dumb enough to dump a good woman because she's afraid of them. I mean, we're talking about PEOPLE vs PETS.

How is this even a serious question?

And seriously dude...I'm probably one of the most asocial people you'll meet here. I hate people and try my best not to associate with them, and this topic seems ridiculous even to ME. By pretty much every single rational standard out there, people take priority over pets. There is literally no question about this.

TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 TheMightyHoov

[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

MrGeezer

lol...actually, YOU seem to be the one getting angry right now. I'm not the one who just expressed how he personally just got so offended.

In any case, you sort of implied that by taking offense to my comments that dogs are worth less than people.

But...that's sort of your issue, not mine. I'm not the one who likes dogs, you are. I DO like tarantulas and scorpions, but even then I wouldn't be dumb enough to dump a good woman because she's afraid of them. I mean, we're talking about PEOPLE vs PETS.

And seriously dude...I'm probably one of the most asocial people you'll meet here. I hate people and try my best not to associate with them, and this topic seems ridiculous even to ME. By pretty much every single rational standard out there, people take priority over pets. There is literally no question about this.

I took offense because you said dogs "arent worth a ***ing thing"

And Im the one getting angry? Im not the one that curses every other sentence and capitalizes every other word

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 MrGeezer

she is establishing a bad precedent in the relationship "My way or the highway." clayron

Yes, that's how things work.

If my girlfriend got arrested for murdering a guy while high on crack, then that's it. We're finished. I don't give a **** how much I loved her, I am dumping her ass.

Yes, that is "my way", and she can hit the ****ing highway. There are "dealbreakers" in pretty much every relationship.

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 clayron

[QUOTE="clayron"]she is establishing a bad precedent in the relationship "My way or the highway." MrGeezer

If my girlfriend got arrested for murdering a guy while high on crack, then that's it. We're finished. I don't give a **** how much I loved her, I am dumping her ass.

Yes, that is "my way", and she can hit the ****ing highway. There are "dealbreakers" in pretty much every relationship.

You can't be simple enough to try to draw a parallel between these two situations.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 MrGeezer

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

TheMightyHoov

And Im the one getting angry? Im not the one that curses every other sentence and capitalizes every other word

"Hypothetically speaking", as I already clarified.

And yes, it is my hypothetical stance that dog love is completely ****ing worthless. Deal with it. I like spiders, you like dogs. I don't expect you to share my respect of spiders and scorpions and intestinal parasites, and it is ridiculous of you to take personal offense because I see "dog love" as just this sort of sad and pathetic thing. You're freaking right that I don't like dogs, and find the concept of dog love to be pretty damn depressing. That's how it works. In return, I don't take personal offense if you were to come here bragging about killing spiders.

And I've just read through all of my posts, and I don't see ANY curse words.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#228 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts

is that how women get attention?

jimy1475
*puts arm around jimy1475* Yes..yes it is. Become homosexual and avoid all female contact, and you will stay alive and sane. Godspeed.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 MrGeezer

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

[QUOTE="clayron"]she is establishing a bad precedent in the relationship "My way or the highway." clayron

You can't be simple enough to try to draw a parallel between these two situations.

They are the SAME situation.

THere's what you are willing to tolerate in a relationship, and what you aren't.

That's it.

More to the point, there's no such thing as a wrong reason to break up with the other person. Each person is in the relationship by choice, and is free to leave at any time and for any reason. For a hell of a lot of people, their partners being crackheads ISN'T sufficient reason to leave the relationship. And for many people, one person's pet IS reason to leave the relationship.

We are NOT talking about a brainless dog, we are talking about a HUMAN who has tolerances for what they are willing to put up with. If your significant other presents you with such an ultimatum, the only question is if you'll be better off with them gone.

TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 TheMightyHoov

[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

MrGeezer

"Hypothetically speaking", as I already clarified.

And yes, it is my hypothetical stance that dog love is completely ****ing worthless. Deal with it. I like spiders, you like dogs. I don't expect you to share my respect of spiders and scorpions and intestinal parasites, and it is ridiculous of you to take personal offense because I see "dog love" as just this sort of sad and pathetic thing. You're freaking right that I don't like dogs, and find the concept of dog love to be pretty damn depressing. That's how it works. In return, I don't take personal offense if you were to come here bragging about killing spiders.

And I've just read through all of my posts, and I don't see ANY curse words.

Lol are you kidding me? You have cursed this whole thread. All you have done is put "*" so you dont get modded.

And guess what I do like spiders, and I respect your view on them. The least you can do is respect my view on dogs and pose your argument against dog love in a less offensive and angry way. One that doesnt involve calling them "***ing worthless." Instead say something like "I can see the appeal of dog love but I prefer human love"

warmaster670

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 warmaster670
Member since 2004 • 4699 Posts

I would say the dog, but i'd try to convince her for sure. Buy her a new dress, blah blah. But if you look at it from another view, your gettin some from the girlfriend not the dog hahaha.

0diablo0

well.....

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 MrGeezer

Instead say something like "I can see the appeal of dog love but I prefer human love"

TheMightyHoov

Oh, I do see the appeal of dogs. And as I stated, in many cases I find that to be sad and pathetic as it is an attempt to replace a lack of human love with the love of a pet that has no choice in the matter.

Many people absolutely get dogs because getting a dog to love them is easier than getting people to love them. I stand by that, and I'm not going to not say that because you find it offensive. It happens, no question about it. If you are NOT one of the people who has dogs for this reason, then what are you getting offended about?

TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 TheMightyHoov

[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"] Instead say something like "I can see the appeal of dog love but I prefer human love"

MrGeezer

Oh, I do see the appeal of dogs. And as I stated, in many cases I find that to be sad and pathetic as it is an attempt to replace a lack of human love with the love of a pet that has no choice in the matter.

Many people absolutely get dogs because getting a dog to love them is easier than getting people to love them. I stand by that, and I'm not going to not say that because you find it offensive. It happens, no question about it. If you are NOT one of the people who has dogs for this reason, then what are you getting offended about?

I already said I was offended by you saying dogs are effing worthless. There was no need to say that. You could have at least said it in a different way. Like I already stated in the above post

Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#234 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
I wouldn't find a person who demands a decision like that too appealing, so I choose the dog. Plus, he's so cute. :oops:
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
I choose my-a cat, because cats > dogs and second a pet .> that kind of thinking.
TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 TheMightyHoov

I wouldn't find a person who demands a decision like that too appealing, so I choose the dog. Plus, he's so cute. :oops:Bourbons3

Thank you but its a her :P

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 clayron

They are the SAME situation.

THere's what you are willing to tolerate in a relationship, and what you aren't.

That's it.

More to the point, there's no such thing as a wrong reason to break up with the other person. Each person is in the relationship by choice, and is free to leave at any time and for any reason. For a hell of a lot of people, their partners being crackheads ISN'T sufficient reason to leave the relationship. And for many people, one person's pet IS reason to leave the relationship.

We are NOT talking about a brainless dog, we are talking about a HUMAN who has tolerances for what they are willing to put up with. If your significant other presents you with such an ultimatum, the only question is if you'll be better off with them gone.

MrGeezer

They are nowhere near each other. Giving up a dog because your GF demands it and staying in a relationship with a murderous crack addict. I do not see the parallel. You are grasping at straws in the most ridiculous manner. No relationship should be based on my way or the highway principle. It should be on the condition of compromise. If you are being dicked around by your girlfriend/boyfriend then you need to grow a set.

And furthermore, you are seeking to simplify this situation even more than it already has been. You are making excuse for a person being ridiculous and saying that since they are human its okay. To hell with that. If she is not considerate enough to try to reach some sort of compromise regarding the situation, whatever that may be, then I would likely do better without her because clearly she doesn't have the mental capacity to consider my feelings in the situation. They

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 MrGeezer

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"] Instead say something like "I can see the appeal of dog love but I prefer human love"

TheMightyHoov

I already said I was offended by you saying dogs are effing worthless. There was no need to say that.

And like I said, that was in response to your hypothetical question in which there were absolutely no mitigating factors.

Yes, theoretically, dogs are pretty much worthless in relation to people. That's a general answer to a general question.

I've already stated that there could be mitigating factors which make a girlfriend more worthless than a dog. You had no interest in that since you were talking about hypothetical generalities, so I replied in terms of hypothetical generalities.

TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 TheMightyHoov

[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

MrGeezer

I already said I was offended by you saying dogs are effing worthless. There was no need to say that.

And like I said, that was in response to your hypothetical question in which there were absolutely no mitigating factors.

Yes, theoretically, dogs are pretty much worthless in relation to people. That's a general answer to a general question.

I've already stated that there could be mitigating factors which make a girlfriend more worthless than a dog. You had no interest in that since you were talking about hypothetical generalities, so I replied in terms of hypothetical generalities.

But you still dont find the way you wrote that entire paragraph a bit unwarranted?

MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 MoonMarvel
Member since 2008 • 8249 Posts
The girl. Its just a dog, too choose an animal over a girl to me is insane. Never got why people call pets their best friends, I'd perfer people friends. Sorry mut, hit the bricks. Hate animals anyway, people are more fun.
Good-Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Good-Apollo
Member since 2007 • 751 Posts
The girl. Its just a dog, too choose an animal over a girl to me is insane. Never got why people call pets their best friends, I'd perfer people friends. Sorry mut, hit the bricks. Hate animals anyway, people are more fun.MoonMarvel
Well, I guess you also hate humans, seeing as we're animals too.
TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 TheMightyHoov

[QUOTE="Good-Apollo"][QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]The girl. Its just a dog, too choose an animal over a girl to me is insane. Never got why people call pets their best friends, I'd perfer people friends. Sorry mut, hit the bricks. Hate animals anyway, people are more fun.MoonMarvel
Well, I guess you also hate humans, seeing as we're animals too.

I dont play semantics, most of all not to twist peoples words around.

Well we are animals so I dont know what to tell you :?

TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 TheMightyHoov

[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"]I dont play semantics, most of all not to twist peoples words around.MoonMarvel

Well we are animals so I dont know what to tell you :?

He and you very well knew what I meant, You both played semantics to twist it around into something other than what it meant. Anybody would be annoyed by that.

I knew what you meant. I was just acknowledging we are animals. Not that you must hate people too

TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 TheMightyHoov

[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"] He and you very well knew what I meant, You both played semantics to twist it around into something other than what it meant. Anybody would be annoyed by that.MoonMarvel

I knew what you meant. I was just acknowledging we are animals. Not that you must hate people too

If you knew what I meant why even bring it up? Seems unnecessary wouldn't you agree?

This is true. I apologize

MoonMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 MoonMarvel
Member since 2008 • 8249 Posts
[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"][QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

If you knew what I meant why even bring it up? Seems unnecessary wouldn't you agree?

Accepted. Lets move on shall we?
TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 TheMightyHoov

[QUOTE="TheMightyHoov"]

[QUOTE="MoonMarvel"] If you knew what I meant why even bring it up? Seems unnecessary wouldn't you agree?MoonMarvel

Accepted. Lets move on shall we?

Yeah lets do that. *walks off into sunset with MoonMarvel* :P

Neon-Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#250 Neon-Tiger
Member since 2008 • 7683 Posts
No dog, no girlfriend... *goes back to bed crying*