WTF! Rihanna is quoted to say she is "The Black Madonna" What a JOKE!

• 154 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Senor-Dweedle
Member since 2011 • 577 Posts

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/music/news/article_1332046.php/Black_Madonna_Rihanna

WTF!!

Come on, how the heck does Rihanna think she compares to Madonna, what stupidity!

I guess im afew years late on this but.. damn!!!

Sorry for any Rihanna fans.. but seriously, shes no Madonna.

pixalet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 pixalet
Member since 2011 • 45 Posts
I could careless.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

Ahhh, pretty sure she was relating herself to this

Madonna on the Rocks

Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Senor-Dweedle
I could careless.pixalet
Come on! This is an outrage! man! Rihanna is no where near Madonna in quality.
Seraphy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Seraphy-
Member since 2011 • 1562 Posts
I only know enough about either of them to agree with her e: wait, Madonna is the one that looks okay in a few pics and downright horrible in others, right? why would she compare herself to that
MarioRPGer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#6 MarioRPGer
Member since 2005 • 11345 Posts
The majority of Rihanna's singles are great but she hasn't come anywhere close to making an album as cohesively brilliant as Like A Prayer. And the fact that Rihanna isn't black is a factor as well.
Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Senor-Dweedle
[QUOTE="MarioRPGer"]The majority of Rihanna's singles are great but she hasn't come anywhere close to making an album as cohesively brilliant as Like A Prayer. And the fact that Rihanna isn't black is a factor as well.

Rihanna should accept the fact that her career is going to be a "Greatest Hits" career, nothing she can do to be great like Madonna.
MarioRPGer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#9 MarioRPGer
Member since 2005 • 11345 Posts
[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"][QUOTE="MarioRPGer"]The majority of Rihanna's singles are great but she hasn't come anywhere close to making an album as cohesively brilliant as Like A Prayer. And the fact that Rihanna isn't black is a factor as well.

Rihanna should accept the fact that her career is going to be a "Greatest Hits" career, nothing she can do to be great like Madonna.

Yet Madonna has enough greatest hits compilations to fill half of America's computers.
Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Senor-Dweedle
[QUOTE="MarioRPGer"][QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"][QUOTE="MarioRPGer"]The majority of Rihanna's singles are great but she hasn't come anywhere close to making an album as cohesively brilliant as Like A Prayer. And the fact that Rihanna isn't black is a factor as well.

Yet Madonna has enough greatest hits compilations to fill half of America's computers.

They are just introduction albums, the best way to learn about an artist is to purchase a greatest hits album or stream their music on youtube. and remember, Madonna only had 3 Greatest Hits, First 1 is her 80s stuff, then her 90s and early 2000s stuff and the 3rd one is remastereds of both 80s 90s and 2000s up to Hard Candy(Her 3rd best album of all time).
Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

Too bad Chris Brown wasn't there with her...that would've set her straight. :lol:the_plan_man

That is just messsed up man :|

I agree though, I think Rhianna is more of an attention slut than anything. To me she's just like Lady Gaga except she releases a new album every 6 months.

the_plan_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 the_plan_man
Member since 2011 • 1664 Posts

[QUOTE="the_plan_man"]Joedgabe

I kid, I kid. :P I agree it was a little offensive, though, so I deleted it.

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

they both blow @$$ end of story

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Madonna isn't even that great she just sleep'd around to get famous.
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
[QUOTE="MarioRPGer"]The majority of Rihanna's singles are great but she hasn't come anywhere close to making an album as cohesively brilliant as Like A Prayer. And the fact that Rihanna isn't black is a factor as well.

Huh,she is black
ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

I question whether or not you're serious considering your past topics. I'm going to answer just for the hell of it.

When Rihanna compares herself to Madonna she could always be talking about the fact that she started out looking innocent and went into full-whore mode right before our eyes. Compare SOS where she was reasonably innocent to Birthday Cake on her new album where she ends the song demanding sex using vulgar words I can't repeat here.

I love them both, my mom got me into Madonna and Rihanna just happened to have tunes that caught my ear.

Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Senor-Dweedle

I question whether or not you're serious considering your past topics. I'm going to answer just for the hell of it.

When Rihanna compares herself to Madonna she could always be talking about the fact that she started out looking innocent and went into full-whore mode right before our eyes. Compare SOS where she was reasonably innocent to Birthday Cake on her new album where she ends the song demanding sex using vulgar words I can't repeat here.

I love them both, my mom got me into Madonna and Rihanna just happened to have tunes that caught my ear.

ad1x2
Madonna aint no whore
Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mafiree
Member since 2008 • 3704 Posts
[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"]I just wonderin wtf Rihanna would sing to even immitate Madonna. Brutha dont Preach (Papa Dont Preach) Beautiful Gangsta (Beautiful Stranger) Jail (Holiday) Sorry guys, but I cant stop rofling at Rihanna comparing herself to Madonna... Honestly, Rihanna is a joke, the only singers that compare to Madonna is Whitney Houston (Before the "Israel is my Country"), Mariah Carey and possibly Lady Gaga depending on opinions..

Get your racist stereotypes correct please...... Rihanna is from Barbados. (ie. not African American decent)
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
Tupac was giving Madonna the pipe back in the day
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 almasdeathchild

Tupac was giving Madonna the pipe back in the day Bucked20
budum psh

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ad1x2

[QUOTE="ad1x2"]

Senor-Dweedle

Madonna aint no whore

Neither is Rihanna. A whore is a prostitute.

Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Senor-Dweedle

[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"][QUOTE="ad1x2"]

ad1x2

Madonna aint no whore

Neither is Rihanna. A whore is a prostitute.

Rihanna is not a Madonna worthy comparison
Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Senor-Dweedle
[QUOTE="Mafiree"][QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"]I just wonderin wtf Rihanna would sing to even immitate Madonna. Brutha dont Preach (Papa Dont Preach) Beautiful Gangsta (Beautiful Stranger) Jail (Holiday) Sorry guys, but I cant stop rofling at Rihanna comparing herself to Madonna... Honestly, Rihanna is a joke, the only singers that compare to Madonna is Whitney Houston (Before the "Israel is my Country"), Mariah Carey and possibly Lady Gaga depending on opinions..

Get your racist stereotypes correct please...... Rihanna is from Barbados. (ie. not African American decent)

o.O someone types a fake quote
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

[QUOTE="Joedgabe"]

[QUOTE="the_plan_man"]the_plan_man

offensive to who? i want that post back!
LORD_BLACKGULT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LORD_BLACKGULT
Member since 2006 • 947 Posts

Rihanna... Is she one of those singers that repeats the same line 50+ times and calls it a song?

Anywho, Rihanna is a noob.

Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Senor-Dweedle

Rihanna... Is she one of those singers that repeats the same line 50+ times and calls it a song?

LORD_BLACKGULT
Yeah, and she thinks shes the new Madonna, making an idiot of herself in the process
ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ad1x2

Rihanna is not a Madonna worthy comparisonSenor-Dweedle

I won't disagree with you in terms of Madonna having more hits than Rihanna. Which is a side effect of Madonna already making it big years before Rihanna was even born but with both of them still making music.

almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="the_plan_man"]

[QUOTE="Joedgabe"]

VaguelyTagged

offensive to who? i want that post back!

i quote*chris brown would straighten her right up*

Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Senor-Dweedle

[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"]Rihanna is not a Madonna worthy comparisonad1x2

I won't disagree with you in terms of Madonna having more hits than Rihanna. Which is a side effect of Madonna already making it big years before Rihanna was even born but with both of them still making music.

Yeah but once Rihanna is Pregnant then her career with crash like Beyonces, while Madonna has had kids and still looks great and sounds fantastic, Madonna is a enigma, Rihanna just has a nice arse and Jay-Z writing her music for her. Madonna > Rihanna
ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ad1x2

[QUOTE="ad1x2"]

[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"]Rihanna is not a Madonna worthy comparisonSenor-Dweedle

Yeah but once Rihanna is Pregnant then her career with crash like Beyonces, while Madonna has had kids and still looks great and sounds fantastic, Madonna is a enigma, Rihanna just has a nice arse and Jay-Z writing her music for her.

Madonna > Rihanna

Time for me to go to bed, I got to work in the morning. It was fun feeding the troll but I'm done for tonight especially since the article was around five years old.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Beyonce will be good to go with Hova's money if she decides to quit singing.

-Toshy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 -Toshy-
Member since 2008 • 1376 Posts
My god can you even read your own link? She said that she wanted to be the black Madonna, not that she is the black Madonna.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="LORD_BLACKGULT"]

Senor-Dweedle
Yeah, and she thinks shes the new Madonna, making an idiot of herself in the process

Taking an article from 2007 awfully seriously...
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 chaoscougar1
My god can you even read your own link? She said that she wanted to be the black Madonna, not that she is the black Madonna.-Toshy-
:lol: That too
Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Senor-Dweedle
My god can you even read your own link? She said that she wanted to be the black Madonna, not that she is the black Madonna.-Toshy-
and?
punkpunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 punkpunker
Member since 2006 • 3383 Posts

either way she a black sheep in the music industry.

-Toshy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 -Toshy-
and?Senor-Dweedle
Say I said that I wanted to be like Michael Jordan. By your line of thinking you would say that I am putting myself on the same level of Michael Jordan which is utterly false. The fact that she said that she WANTED to be like Madonna means that she isn't putting herself on the same level as Madonna.
Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Senor-Dweedle
[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"]and?-Toshy-
Say I said that I wanted to be like Michael Jordan. By your line of thinking you would say that I am putting myself on the same level of Michael Jordan which is utterly false. The fact that she said that she WANTED to be like Madonna means that she isn't putting herself on the same level as Madonna.

No... she implied she is better than Madonna
-Toshy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 -Toshy-
No... she implied she is better than MadonnaSenor-Dweedle
She said that she aspires to be as successful as Madonna. You must have the reading comprehension of Helen Keller if you believe that she is implying that she believes she is better than Madonna.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="-Toshy-"][QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"]and?Senor-Dweedle

Feel free to point out where she implied that
Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Senor-Dweedle
[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"][QUOTE="-Toshy-"]Say I said that I wanted to be like Michael Jordan. By your line of thinking you would say that I am putting myself on the same level of Michael Jordan which is utterly false. The fact that she said that she WANTED to be like Madonna means that she isn't putting herself on the same level as Madonna.chaoscougar1

on the site I linked
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#44 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

I'm pretty sure you're trolling, but:

Rihanna didn't say he was the black Madonna, she said she wanted to be the black Madonna, and even if she did say she was the black Madonna, who gives a s***?

You act like Madonna is sacred or something and I say that as someone who thinks Madonna is basically unparalleled in the pop genre.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"] No... she implied she is better than Madonna

on the site I linked

Cheers Chief, feel free to quote me a line/paragraph
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"]I just wonderin wtf Rihanna would sing to even immitate Madonna. Brutha dont Preach (Papa Dont Preach) Beautiful Gangsta (Beautiful Stranger) Jail (Holiday) Sorry guys, but I cant stop rofling at Rihanna comparing herself to Madonna... Honestly, Rihanna is a joke, the only singers that compare to Madonna is Whitney Houston (Before the "Israel is my Country"), Mariah Carey and possibly Lady Gaga depending on opinions..Mafiree

Did he really write that? :lol: That's not racist at all.

/sarcasm

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
Rihanna is way more hotter then Madonna. Also Madonna is a whore...Rihanna wins anyday of the week for me. That song S&M was awesome :oops:
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 GreySeal9

Rihanna is way more hotter then Madonna. Also Madonna is a whore...Rihanna wins anyday of the week for me. That song S&M was awesome :oops:MgamerBD

Well, considering Rihanna is 30 years younger than Madonna, it's pretty easy to be hotter.

Thessassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49 Thessassin
Member since 2007 • 1819 Posts

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Rihanna is way more hotter then Madonna. Also Madonna is a whore...Rihanna wins anyday of the week for me. That song S&M was awesome :oops:GreySeal9

Well, considering Rihanna is 30 years younger than Madonna, it's pretty easy to be hotter.

well even vs madonna 30 yrs ago rihanna wins so why bother making that point?

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Rihanna is way more hotter then Madonna. Also Madonna is a whore...Rihanna wins anyday of the week for me. That song S&M was awesome :oops:Thessassin

well even vs madonna 30 yrs ago rihanna wins so why bother making that point?

But that's just your opinion.