Would you circumsize your son ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#151 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

They seem like younger kids, many of them probably in high school still, and they pretend to know about science and are atheists because they think it makes them feel "superior" to their common man. It makes them feel unique, it's an identity thing.

ShadowMoses900

lol I was waiting for this. Do you actually believe the crap you say?

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

While catholic priests sometimes have contact with boys penises its for different reasons.

airshocker

:roll:

Hahaha

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

ShadowMoses900

Yeah, community college comment was a bit far out. I know there's many good students that go to community colleges for financial reasons. I also know there's many iditos that go to community colleges. I think a better, more accurate term would be liars.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 kingkong0124

toast_burner

Does the tattoo have any health benefits?

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 kingkong0124

Teenaged

Catholic priest jokes are so overused, they're not even funny. Hell, they shouldn't even funny in the first place. How is a little boy getting molested funny?

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

Parents are in charge of their children. Like it or not. Circumcision has health benefits, as ShadowMoses stated. Like it or not. If parents want to make their children more healthy, let them...

ShadowMoses900

The alleged health benefits of circumcision really only concern HIV. How many sexually active babies do you know?

There is far more to it than just HIV......

Read my links again. It shows the numerous other areas it helps with. HIV is only ONE of the many diseases that being circumcised helps to prevent.

I read your links, and they pretty much all have to do with sex. It helps prevent STD's including HIV, it might prevent erectile dysfunction, and some bizarre freak accident where the foreskin rips during rough sex. The only non-sex related health benefit that you've provided evidence for is cancer, but penal cancer is very rare and pretty treatable.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

kingkong0124

Catholic priest jokes are so overused, they're not even funny. Hell, they're not even funny in the first place. How is a little boy getting molested funny?

I doubt the joke is making fun of the actual fact that kids are getting molested by catholic priests (ocasionally). Also, if I wanted to laugh at the joke, I'd quote tenaka2, and not airshocker.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

It's done in prep. for adulthood. How many sexually active adults do you know?

kingkong0124

So why not then let these adults decide if they want to be circumcised on their own? How is it ethical for parents to make this decision for their adult children?

If you want to let adults decide, you can. If you want your child to have health benefits you can. The fact is, children are the responsiblity of their parents. If a parent wants to circumcise their son for health benefits, they can. If they don't want to, they can. It's their choice, not the child's.

What health benefits do minors receive by getting circumcised against their will at birth?
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#159 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="toast_burner"]

toast_burner

They do, and you know it. Don't f*cking deny it dude. Most of these militant atheists are against circumcision as it goes against many religious beliefs...they couldn't care less about the health benefits. Read ShadowMoses's posts..

So in Christian countries such as England, how come circumcision isn't common? Even back when people would be killed for being atheists circucision was still not done.

Yes, and it will lead to consequences in the future: Declining rates of circumcision could lead to $4.4 billion health costs ...

I could not find any circumcision rates done in the UK, but it still seems to be a popular trend. It is certainly the highest for circumcisions among the other European countries, this is probably due to the UK having a larger Jewish population than the other European countries.

Which is because most Jews tend to dislike Europe, even though the Nazis are gone there still is much resentment towards Jews in many European countries. The UK is the only one Jews really feel safe in and the one they respect. Many of the other European countries have an anti Israel bias.

bnarmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 bnarmz
Member since 2012 • 1372 Posts
@Shadowmoses, is it true that rabbies suck the blood from circumsized babies? Also, you do know the foreskin can be pulled back to expose the shaft and head, making it look just like any other circumsized penis The foreskin is design for protection, if you don't pull back the skin and clean it properly you deserve to catch an STD. Just think of it like a hoody, hoodies are cool and protect you from the outside elements. How can something that is obvious designed for protection be seen as the cause for desease? Hygene is the real issue here and since we are much more informed and cleaner these days the snip and clip of the tip is not really required, and a doctor was the first person to tell me this.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] So why not then let these adults decide if they want to be circumcised on their own? How is it ethical for parents to make this decision for their adult children?

-Sun_Tzu-

If you want to let adults decide, you can. If you want your child to have health benefits you can. The fact is, children are the responsiblity of their parents. If a parent wants to circumcise their son for health benefits, they can. If they don't want to, they can. It's their choice, not the child's.

What health benefits do minors receive by getting circumcised against their will at birth?

Once again, you need to learn the facts.

Circumcision

Male circumcision for HIV prevention - World Health Organization

CDC - Male Circumcision

Also this is proof that circumcision is a more healthy choice: Circumcision in Africa reduces HIV transmission - Los Angeles Times

These are all the facts. You cannot argue against them. Not choosing to cirumcise your baby boys is your choice, however it would be in their best interest for them to be circumcised. The benefits are great.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#162 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
They seem like younger kids, many of them probably in high school still, and they pretend to know about science and are atheists because they think it makes them feel "superior" to their common man. It makes them feel unique, it's an identity thing.ShadowMoses900
Hey, look, I predicted, well in advance, exactly what he was going to say. I must be able to see the future. I should start a religion and call myself "Prophet". How old are you SMoses? I'm going to bet 16. This kind of megalomaniacal arrogance extending into adulthood is grounds for possible mental illness.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d693385560c3
deactivated-5d693385560c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 deactivated-5d693385560c3
Member since 2012 • 666 Posts
No I wouldn't.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 ShadowMoses900

@Shadowmoses, is it true that rabbies suck the blood from circumsized babies? Also, you do know the foreskin can be pulled back to expose the shaft and head, making it look just like any other circumsized penis The foreskin is design for protection, if you don't pull back the skin and clean it properly you deserve to catch an STD. Just think of it like a hoody, hoodies are cool and protect you from the outside elements. How can something that is obvious designed for protection be seen as the cause for desease? Hygene is the real issue here and since we are much more informed and cleaner these days the snip and clip of the tip is not really required, and a doctor was the first person to tell me this. bnarmz

Lol what? Rabbies do not do that, where are you getting this from? You can't be serious.....that is disgusting, and it is forbidden to eat human flesh in Judaism. To do so would make one a barbarian pagan and worthy of death or exile (today we would just lock them up in prison or a nut house).

It is debatable as to what the purpose of a forskin is, many state that it serves no purpose whatsoever and is just left over "junk" from our evolution. Regardless the fact is that evidence proves that circumcision has numerous health benefits and being uncut does not. Being uncut can put one at risk for bacteria, HIV and other STD's, and injury.

Of course in today's world as long as you are educated and know how to take care of yourself and bathe down there regularly it won't be much of an issue. And God loves uncircumcised men as much as he loves the circumcised. However it's still better for one's health to be cut.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

ShadowMoses900

Circumcision

CDC - Male Circumcision

Also this is proof that circumcision is a more healthy choice: Circumcision in Africa reduces HIV transmission - Los Angeles Times

These are all the facts. You cannot argue against them. Not choosing to cirumcise your baby boys is your choice, however it would be in their best interest for them to be circumcised. The benefits are great.

So it's justified to preemptively circumcise babies against their will because 1 to 1.5% of children will develop phimosis (which is not a life threatening condition), a condition that can be easily treated without circumcision?
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#166 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
F*ck no.
@Shadowmoses, is it true that rabbies suck the blood from circumsized babies?. bnarmz
No, but I hear it's a pretty good job. They get to keep all the tips.
bnarmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 bnarmz
Member since 2012 • 1372 Posts

[QUOTE="bnarmz"]@Shadowmoses, is it true that rabbies suck the blood from circumsized babies? Also, you do know the foreskin can be pulled back to expose the shaft and head, making it look just like any other circumsized penis The foreskin is design for protection, if you don't pull back the skin and clean it properly you deserve to catch an STD. Just think of it like a hoody, hoodies are cool and protect you from the outside elements. How can something that is obvious designed for protection be seen as the cause for desease? Hygene is the real issue here and since we are much more informed and cleaner these days the snip and clip of the tip is not really required, and a doctor was the first person to tell me this. ShadowMoses900

Lol what? Rabbies do not do that, where are you getting this from? You can't be serious.....that is disgusting, and it is forbidden to eat human flesh in Judaism. To do so would make one a barbarian pagan and worthy of death or exile (today we would just lock them up in prison or a nut house).

It is debatable as to what the purpose of a forskin is, many state that it serves no purpose whatsoever and is just left over "junk" from our evolution. Regardless the fact is that evidence proves that circumcision has numerous health benefits and being uncut does not. Being uncut can put one at risk for bacteria, HIV and other STD's, and injury.

Of course in today's world as long as you are educated and know how to take care of yourself and bathe down there regularly it won't be much of an issue. And God loves uncircumcised men as much as he loves the circumcised. However it's still better for one's health to be cut.

thanks for the response and I mean no offense. Ive heard about the blood sucking thing numerous times, and I even did a quick research of the practice. Just thought Ill ask you. http://www.health.am/ab/more/us_rabbis_can_use_tube_to_suck_circumcision_blood/ http://birthofanewearth.blogspot.com/2012/03/why-rabbis-must-suck-blood-of.html
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] What health benefits do minors receive by getting circumcised against their will at birth? -Sun_Tzu-

Circumcision

CDC - Male Circumcision

So it's justified to preemptively circumcise babies against their will because 1 to 1.5% of children will develop phimosis (which is not a life threatening condition), a condition that can be easily treated without circumcision?

You clearly did not read the links. They show far more benefits than that.

Are you suggesting you know better than the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control, and the majority of medical doctors? No? Didn't think so. You are unfit to argue against circumcision. You are not an expert, they are. They know more than you and everyone else in this thread.

So if they say that circumcisoin has numerous health benefits, then it's recommended that you listen to them.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#169 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

people acting as if they gona have children in the first place :lol:

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Zeviander
It is debatable as to what the purpose of a forskin is [...]ShadowMoses900
It contains about 20,000 nerve endings directly related to male orgasm, creates a proper "seal" in the vagina (or anus) for increased pleasure for the woman (why do you think they make ribbed condoms?) and protects the glans from irritation and infection (an evolutionary trait developed before we had clothes). Do you just spew nonsense and hope some of it sticks long enough for people to believe it?
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Circumcision

CDC - Male Circumcision

ShadowMoses900

You clearly did not read the links. They show far more benefits than that.

Are you suggesting you know better than the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control, and the majority of medical doctors? No? Didn't think so. You are unfit to argue against circumcision. You are not an expert, they are. They know more than you and everyone else in this thread.

So if they say that circumcisoin has numerous health benefits, then it's recommended that you listen to them.

I'm not arguing against circumcision. I'm not saying it should be an illegal procedure. The only thing I'm arguing against is coercion. Why is it alright to circumcise babies at birth against their will? There's nothing stopping men from getting a circumcision when they are an adult if they really do want the alleged sexual health benefits of having one.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 MrPraline
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]It is debatable as to what the purpose of a forskin is [...]Zeviander
It contains about 20,000 nerve endings directly related to male orgasm, creates a proper "seal" in the vagina (or anus) for increased pleasure for the woman (why do you think they make ribbed condoms?) and protects the glans from irritation and infection (an evolutionary trait developed before we had clothes). Do you just spew nonsense and hope some of it sticks long enough for people to believe it?

Lol, guy got sonned.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 MrPraline

people acting as if they gona have children in the first place :lol:

GrayF0X786
Maybe our kids can argue on OT in 16 years broseph : >

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Shadowmoses and kingkong are against abortion because it should be the "baby's choice". Talk about circumcision and the baby's opinion doesn't mean anything. lol what a bunch of hypocrites, at least be consistent.

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

Hell no. My Jimmy wears his turtle neck all year long and so will my son's Jimmy. I am not going to mutilate my son over some prehistoric tradition.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts
Of course. Hel'l thank me later when all the women see his glorious circumcised penis and bow down before it. They look better, feel better, and taste better. Uncircumcised need to get that sh!t off
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 MrPraline
They look better, feel better, and taste better. Capitan_Kid
Pause.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

look better, feel better, and taste better. Capitan_Kid
1339644201526.gif

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]It is debatable as to what the purpose of a forskin is [...]Zeviander

This has been suggested but never proven. Most experts claim being circumcised or uncircumcised has no effect on one's sexual enjoyment or of their partner, nor is it proven that it creates a seal for the vagina or anus (the latter of which is not designed for sex to begin with).

Though many men who go from being uncut to cut report higher feelings of sexual pleasuer and some studies have found that cut men are less likely to have erectile dysfuntion later in life.

From science daily (you know, because you pretend to LOVE science so much): Circumcision Doesn't Reduce Sexual Satisfaction And Performance ..

Everything I am saying I am backing up with proof. To call what I am saying nonsense is to be calling the CDC, WHO, and the majority of medical doctors nonsense. Are you suggesting you know more than they do? Didn't think so. The only one who is spewing nonsense here is you.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 MrPraline
or anus (the latter of which is not designed for sex to begin with)ShadowMoses900
Why was the foreskin "designed" if it's supposed to be removed anyway? So much for intelligent design.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 MrPraline
To call what I am saying nonsense is to be calling the CDC, WHO, and the majority of medical doctors nonsense. ShadowMoses900
lol #appealingtoauthority
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]or anus (the latter of which is not designed for sex to begin with)MrPraline
Why was the foreskin "designed" if it's supposed to be removed anyway? So much for intelligent design.

What are you talking about? When did I bring up intelligent design?

I believe in Evolution, but I belive in God as well. The two are not enemies like the majority of people think.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Capitan_Kid

[QUOTE="Capitan_Kid"]look better, feel better, and taste better. Aljosa23

1339644201526.gif

Dont knock it till you try it brah
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 -Sun_Tzu-
I love how it's perfectly fine to mutilate a babies junk to prevent STD's but don't you dare give kids condoms and teach them sex ed because it will scar them for life.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]To call what I am saying nonsense is to be calling the CDC, WHO, and the majority of medical doctors nonsense. MrPraline

Last time I checked the CDC, WHO, and the majority of medical doctors ARE the authority.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 ShadowMoses900

I love how it's perfectly fine to mutilate a babies junk to prevent STD's but don't you dare give kids condoms and teach them sex ed because it will scar them for life.-Sun_Tzu-

1) It's no mutaliation

2) When did anyone here say they have a problem teaching sex ed to kids or how to use a condom effectively? The issue is giving out condoms inside schools, the issue is not about teaching kids about condoms or birth control or preventing access to them, just not giving them out in the schools themselves.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Capitan_Kid
I love how it's perfectly fine to mutilate a babies junk to prevent STD's but don't you dare give kids condoms and teach them sex ed because it will scar them for life.-Sun_Tzu-
Mutilation? Far from it. No need to over exaggerate to get your point across
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]or anus (the latter of which is not designed for sex to begin with)ShadowMoses900

I believe in Evolution, but I belive in God as well. The two are not enemies like the majority of people think.

You brought up the anus being "designed". Just wondering what the foreskin was "designed" for, and for what purpose, beyond being removed a week after birth.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]To call what I am saying nonsense is to be calling the CDC, WHO, and the majority of medical doctors nonsense. ShadowMoses900

Last time I checked the CDC, WHO, and the majority of medical doctors ARE the authority.

I'm sure you can explain it as well. Convince Fox without hiding behind some organisation.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 MrPraline

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]I love how it's perfectly fine to mutilate a babies junk to prevent STD's but don't you dare give kids condoms and teach them sex ed because it will scar them for life.ShadowMoses900

1) It's no mutaliation

2) When did anyone here say they have a problem teaching sex ed to kids or how to use a condom effectively? The issue is giving out condoms inside schools, the issue is not about teaching kids about condoms or birth control or preventing access to them, just not giving them out in the schools themselves.

"to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts" hm
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]I love how it's perfectly fine to mutilate a babies junk to prevent STD's but don't you dare give kids condoms and teach them sex ed because it will scar them for life.ShadowMoses900

1) It's no mutaliation

And how is it a problem to teach sex ed and/or give out condoms in schools, while at the same time there is no ethical problem whatsoever when it comes to the forced circumcision of newborn babies so that they can potentially better protect themselves from STD's?
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 GrayF0X786

Shadowmoses and kingkong are against abortion because it should be the "baby's choice". Talk about circumcision and the baby's opinion doesn't mean anything. lol what a bunch of hypocrites, at least be consistent.

Aljosa23

a baby should have the choice of living??

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 GrayF0X786

gota love these brave athiests on ze computer, why so insecure and defensive? if you want to live your life like a brain dead fish on dry land then so be it, no need to attack ways of life.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] Why was the foreskin "designed" if it's supposed to be removed anyway? So much for intelligent design. MrPraline

You brought up the anus being "designed". Just wondering what the foreskin was "designed" for, and for what purpose, beyond being removed a week after birth.

Design as in the actual literal "design" of the anus, which is not mean for sexual intercourse. It does not self lubricate and can rip and tear, causing bleeding, infections, and hemoroides (among other issues).

It is also the riskiest sexual activity as STD's are the most high in that area, and HIV (and other STD's) are higher among people that practice anal sex over those that do not. It can also be very painful and cause sevear damage to the receptive partner if not done exactly right. The anus was not meant for sex, period.

The forskin may be a left over trait from our evolution, it could have served a purpose at one time but not anymore. It's just left over "junk" so to speak.

Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Zeviander
This has been suggested but never proven. Most experts claim being circumcised or uncircumcised has no effect on one's sexual enjoyment or of their partner, nor is it proven that it creates a seal for the vagina or anus (the latter of which is not designed for sex to begin with).ShadowMoses900
Which experts? Appeal to authority. I've heard several anecdotal accounts of women saying sex with an uncut guy is better. Who should we trust, the experts who ask the questions, or the men and women who actually have the sex? Pleasure cannot be measured scientifically. The objective data says there are tens of thousands of nerve endings in the foreskin. Removing the foreskin removes the nerve endings. I remember the last time I got into this debate, I read an article talking about how the orgasm trigger moves from the foreskin when removed, to the glans, which is why it takes uncut men less time to orgasm.
Though many men who go from being uncut to cut report higher feelings of sexual pleasuer and some studies have found that cut men are less likely to have erectile dysfuntion later in life.ShadowMoses900
Nice contradiction. You just said there is no effect as "experts" claim.
*article* ShadowMoses900
I'll read your article if you read mine.
Everything I am saying I am backing up with proof. To call what I am saying nonsense is to be calling the CDC, WHO, and the majority of medical doctors nonsense. Are you suggesting you know more than they do? Didn't think so. The only one who is spewing nonsense here is you.ShadowMoses900
More appeals to authority. I already have you a link to the Canadian Pediatric Society saying circumcision is not medically necessary or recommended as a routine procedure. Are you blind, or just stupid? This is a fairly large authority that DISAGREES with the WHO. Does that not make you question their (the WHO's) judgement in making their statements? Come on man... you can't be this idiotic.
pie-junior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 pie-junior
Member since 2007 • 2866 Posts
Yes. They did me and my dick is beautiful.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 MrPraline

gota love these brave athiests on ze computer, why so insecure and defensive?

GrayF0X786
A fundamentalist Muslim siding with a Jew to argue against the mean posters. LOL. That's so beautiful and cute they should make an Oscar winning film. < 3 Bit of a silly comment you made. You're as judgmental against as his culture as "our" atheism (or apathy or w/e). Convenient jump to a enemy of my enemy situation there.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]I love how it's perfectly fine to mutilate a babies junk to prevent STD's but don't you dare give kids condoms and teach them sex ed because it will scar them for life.MrPraline

1) It's no mutaliation

"to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts" hm

Except circumcision doesn't do any of those things.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

1) It's no mutaliation

ShadowMoses900

Except circumcision doesn't do any of those things.

oh, ok, i'm glad
SouL-Tak3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#200 SouL-Tak3R
Member since 2005 • 4024 Posts

Probably. It is just the norm these days.