Why do many europeans hate america?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
[QUOTE="sonicare"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]

[QUOTE="falconclan"][QUOTE="BlackAlpha666"]

Only 2 things I know is this:

1. Americans are cocky and disrespectful towards the rest of the world. (Stereotype, mostly)

2. Most people blame them for all the crap going on with the war on terror and the stuff that lead to it.

RiseAgainst12

Fixed #2, #1 is a dumb reason, do you not love your country? and if not why not move.... TO AMERICA!

#2 Somewhat legitimate, but I don't think its as cut and dry as people make it out to be. We had the biggest terror attack in the history of man take place on our soil. I guess if you don't think your government would do anything thats cool, but I don't think it'd work out for yall.

Acctually I think that America dropping a A-Bomb on Hiroshima takes the medal for biggest terrorist attack.

More people died in the fire bombing of Dresden. More people died in the purges of Stalin. More soviets and poles died by german executions after they surrendered. More german civilians were murdered by the angry advancing red army exacting retribution. Shall I go on?

That is German, Russian history. they don't brag about doing good and removing terror and justify what they done in the past.

The fire bombing of Dresden was done by the UK and US. Read the books.

RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 RiseAgainst12
Member since 2007 • 6767 Posts

[QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]Am.. War on terror? ring a bell. It is a War no matter what way you see it. Al-queda are just smart enough to know there only chance of victory is through Guerilla Tactics. They cant win now but in the long run America will have to give up there war and find peaceful ways to settle it.
LJS9502_basic

Do you rewrite the chronology of history or something? The War on Terror occurred AFTER the terrorist attack on 9/11. :|

And that is still not what war is...

Over the terror attacks of 9/11. the 9/11 attack provoked it.
DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts

Correction The British acknowledge they were at war with the IRA. The IRA were a group. A war is a military conflict doesn't have to be with another country.
RiseAgainst12
Okay and we say we're at war with terrorism...

edit: and "the british" acknowledge their war with the IRA. Sorry, I don't believe America is England

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178874 Posts

Over the terror attacks of 9/11. the 9/11 attack provoked it.
RiseAgainst12
Nonetheless, the war on terror is a catch phrase. We aren't waging war on a country. Just being vigilent so the terrorists can't attack again. There is a MAJOR difference between the two. How much history have you actually studied?

And since we didn't attack Al-Q.....and weren't at war with them....they committed a TERRORIST ACTION. I can't believe ANYONE justifies that.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]Correction The British acknowledge they were at war with the IRA. The IRA were a group. A war is a military conflict doesn't have to be with another country.
DivergeUnify

edit: and "the british" acknowledge their war with the IRA. Sorry, I don't believe America is England

I don't know....some Americans drink tea.:o
RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 RiseAgainst12
Your at war with Al-queda.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 LJS9502_basic
Your at war with Al-queda.RiseAgainst12
Were we seeking out AQ prior to 911? No...we are hunting those responsible. That is not the same.:roll:
RiseAgainst12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 RiseAgainst12

[QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]Correction The British acknowledge they were at war with the IRA. The IRA were a group. A war is a military conflict doesn't have to be with another country.
DivergeUnify

It is not but as i pointed out a war doesn't have to be with another country.
DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 DivergeUnify

[QUOTE="DivergeUnify"]

RiseAgainst12

It is not but as i pointed out a war doesn't have to be with another country.

And I hate doing this, but even if it doesn't have to be- Lets go all the way back to our first dispute. The US was not currently at war with any group, faction or country at the time of 9/11 where as the Bombing of Japan were attacks to close a war. Lets just leave it at that, because you and I clearly aren't going to change our opinions
VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#110 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

You didnt save our arses in any world wars, and Americans dont use that word, stop copying us, you wonder why people hate Americans after you make statements like that as if we should respect you or something.. You are self obsesed, thats my main problem, we dont talk about ourselves as much as Americans talk about themselves, the sad thing is you probably think everyone else cares about America and thinks about it as much as you do.... but people dont care at the end of the day, there is no real hate, just annoyance, we cant be bothered with you lost most of the time, thats the main feelings I get anywaywizard90

you europeans always think youre so superior.

ooo we aernt seelf centered at ALL over heree like you stupid fat americans!!!

and when did he say that we think everyone shoudl respect us? hes just asking why all people from other countries seem to have some kinda vendetta against the U.S.

bradleybhoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 bradleybhoy
Member since 2005 • 6501 Posts

Hate is an incredibly strong word. A widespread dislike for America's foreign policy is all. Iraq War definitely. :)

SSCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 SSCyborg
Member since 2007 • 7625 Posts

After we saved there arses in two world wars you'd think they would be grateful rather than hate us.kingyotoX

Whose areses did you save in WWI? I remember the Americans came in AFTER all the hard work was done.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="kingyotoX"]After we saved there arses in two world wars you'd think they would be grateful rather than hate us.SSCyborg

Whose areses did you save in WWI? I remember the Americans came in AFTER all the hard work was done.

Yeah....that's not true. :roll:
FamiBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 FamiBox
Member since 2007 • 5481 Posts

This thread should be locked.

It will end with pages and pages of hate.

ahriman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 ahriman2
Member since 2006 • 574 Posts

1. Americans are cocky and disrespectful towards the rest of the world. (Stereotype, mostly)

2. Most people blame them for all the crap going on with the war on terror and the stuff that lead to it.

RiseAgainst12

Fixed #2, #1 is a dumb reason, do you not love your country? and if not why not move.... TO AMERICA!

#2 Somewhat legitimate, but I don't think its as cut and dry as people make it out to be. We had the biggest terror attack in the history of man take place on our soil. I guess if you don't think your government would do anything thats cool, but I don't think it'd work out for yall.

Acctually I think that America dropping a A-Bomb on Hiroshima takes the medal for biggest terrorist attack.

Absolutely, the A-Bomb was useless, there are other ways. Wonder why they don't A-Bomb Iraq and get it over with.

Tolwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Tolwan
Member since 2003 • 2575 Posts

ahriman2

Ah (#2) who cares? (Other than you self obssesed americans) No one gives **** about 9/11 anymore, over here most of us laugh (Montreal, QC) at that and feel no sadness over it. The U.S (Not america) had their asses handed to them and allot of people are happy now.

Enjoy your reserved seat in hell.

ahriman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 ahriman2

More importantly why do they hate Canadians. I mean only around 80 years years ago and we were all one country. We saved them in World War one and 2 and were with them the whole time. Yet when i go on Xbox Europeans are always making fun of us Canadians.torontomapleafs

True, somehow being canadian is a joke to them.

BTW, the Habs will own the leafs any day, anytime

ahriman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 ahriman2
[QUOTE="ahriman2"][QUOTE="falconclan"][QUOTE="BlackAlpha666"]

Tolwan

Ah (#2) who cares? (Other than you self obssesed americans) No one gives **** about 9/11 anymore, over here most of us laugh (Montreal, QC) at that and feel no sadness over it. The U.S (Not america) had their asses handed to them and allot of people are happy now.

Enjoy your reserved seat in hell.

Don't believe in it, plus being the masochist i am, i doubt i would hate it there.

DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 DivergeUnify
[QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]

ahriman2

Absolutely, the A-Bomb was useless, there are other ways. Wonder why they don't A-Bomb Iraq and get it over with.

Name these other ways, please?
SSCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 SSCyborg
Member since 2007 • 7625 Posts

[QUOTE="torontomapleafs"]More importantly why do they hate Canadians. I mean only around 80 years years ago and we were all one country. We saved them in World War one and 2 and were with them the whole time. Yet when i go on Xbox Europeans are always making fun of us Canadians.ahriman2

Sens own you both.

FamiBox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 FamiBox
Member since 2007 • 5481 Posts

Sexy_Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Sexy_Pirate
Member since 2006 • 3298 Posts

They hate us because we are better than them at pretty much everything except soccer, rugby, cricket, and all of those other sports that aren't interesting.

Pittfan666

I lol'd

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts

ahriman2

It was either that, or the deaths of millions of Japanese and American lives. But, we all know by now that you don't care about anyone else, so it probably does seem useless to you.

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#125 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts

[QUOTE="torontomapleafs"]More importantly why do they hate Canadians. I mean only around 80 years years ago and we were all one country. We saved them in World War one and 2 and were with them the whole time. Yet when i go on Xbox Europeans are always making fun of us Canadians.ahriman2

That's because it seems like Canadians are just wannabe Brits :P :lol:. I never knew of any Canadian hate though, but it's my guess.
ahriman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 ahriman2
[QUOTE="ahriman2"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]

DivergeUnify

Too lazy

Cantius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#127 Cantius
Member since 2004 • 3894 Posts

This is like saying why americans hate canadians.

ITS A JOKE.

ahriman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 ahriman2
[QUOTE="ahriman2"]

[QUOTE="torontomapleafs"]More importantly why do they hate Canadians. I mean only around 80 years years ago and we were all one country. We saved them in World War one and 2 and were with them the whole time. Yet when i go on Xbox Europeans are always making fun of us Canadians.helium_flash

That's because it seems like Canadians are just wannabe Brits :P :lol:. I never knew of any Canadian hate though, but it's my guess.

Oh oops, i meant that being Canadian is a joke to Usanians. We don't want to be brits though, the USAnians do.

ahriman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 ahriman2
[QUOTE="ahriman2"]

Verge_6

It was either that, or the deaths of millions of Japanese and American lives. But, we all know by now that you don't care about anyone else, so it probably does seem useless to you.

Actually i care about the Japanese, South Koreans, Chinese, Canadians and Australians. Other than that, they could go...themselves.

ahriman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 ahriman2
[QUOTE="ahriman2"]

[QUOTE="torontomapleafs"]More importantly why do they hate Canadians. I mean only around 80 years years ago and we were all one country. We saved them in World War one and 2 and were with them the whole time. Yet when i go on Xbox Europeans are always making fun of us Canadians.SSCyborg

Sens own you both.

In your dreams

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 helium_flash
[QUOTE="helium_flash"][QUOTE="ahriman2"]

Oh oops, i meant that being Canadian is a joke to Usanians. We don't want to be brits though, the USAnians do.

It's because they are immature pricks. :| I'd hope Canadians are smart enough not to judge an entire population off of a bunch of idiots on XBL.

And Americans want to be Brits? Aren't Brits what we DON'T want to be like?

DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 DivergeUnify
[QUOTE="DivergeUnify"][QUOTE="ahriman2"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]

ahriman2

Too lazy

No, you're just ignorant, uninformed and scraping for ways to hate America
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="ahriman2"]

ahriman2

Actually i care about the Japanese, South Koreans, Chinese, Canadians and Australians. Other than that, they could go...themselves.

Ah, but not the American lives, right? Understandable, what with them being subhuman monsters who eat their own young.

If you cared for the Japanese, why would you want millions more to die in the invasion? :|

ahriman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 ahriman2
[QUOTE="ahriman2"][QUOTE="helium_flash"][QUOTE="ahriman2"]

[QUOTE="torontomapleafs"]More importantly why do they hate Canadians. I mean only around 80 years years ago and we were all one country. We saved them in World War one and 2 and were with them the whole time. Yet when i go on Xbox Europeans are always making fun of us Canadians.helium_flash

It's because they are immature pricks. :| I'd hope Canadians are smart enough not to judge an entire population off of a bunch of idiots on XBL.

And Americans want to be Brits? Aren't Brits what we DON'T want to be like?

I don't even play XBL because of the idiots on it. I judge by the people i meet and see (In real life).

gameeer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 gameeer1
Member since 2006 • 16425 Posts
[QUOTE="ahriman2"]

[QUOTE="torontomapleafs"]More importantly why do they hate Canadians. I mean only around 80 years years ago and we were all one country. We saved them in World War one and 2 and were with them the whole time. Yet when i go on Xbox Europeans are always making fun of us Canadians.SSCyborg

Sens own you both.

Lawl, and so much for your theory of Euro captain=insta-fail in the finals.

gameeer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 gameeer1
Member since 2006 • 16425 Posts

That's because it seems like Canadians are just wannabe Brits :P :lol:. I never knew of any Canadian hate though, but it's my guess.helium_flash

Hell no. I would never want to be a wannabe Brit...

ahriman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 ahriman2
[QUOTE="ahriman2"][QUOTE="DivergeUnify"][QUOTE="ahriman2"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]

DivergeUnify

Too lazy

I would have wikipedia open if i where

hopenui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 hopenui
Member since 2008 • 122 Posts

One of my experience, I'm an asian guy, I was in Bristol UK for 3 months. The first impression that I've got was

I was taking a bus to school, everybody in the bus was staring at me, looking at me like I was an Alien.

Anywho............I'm not a stereotyping person, I believe there are more porpotion of European people who aren't like this.

killer_is_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 killer_is_me
Member since 2007 • 1939 Posts

RiseAgainst12

We were in war.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Verge_6

Too lazy

ahriman2

Do these 'reasons' exist, or is this just like the time you said you would upload vids of you cutting yourself?

darkfox101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#142 darkfox101
Member since 2004 • 7055 Posts
I like europeans.. and aussies :)!
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="ahriman2"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="ahriman2"]

ahriman2

Ah, but not the American lives, right? Understandable, what with them being subhuman monsters who eat their own young.

If you cared for the Japanese, why would you want millions more to die in the invasion? :|

I care about the reformed ones, not the WWII ones. Subhuman? i find my cats to be higher up in the food chain than USAnians.

I'll simply write this off as attention-seeking, or a serious personality disorder.

Tolwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Tolwan
Member since 2003 • 2575 Posts

ahriman2

I care about the reformed ones, not the WWII ones. Subhuman? i find my cats to be higher up in the food chain than USAnians.

You obviously have some sort of psychiatric disorder. Possibly anti-social. You have an irrational hatred towards americans, thinking of them as less than human. It is almost a form of racism except for the fact you base it on what country a man was born in rather than the color of their skin.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#145 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

ahriman2

It's attitudes like this that lead to things such as genocide. Some people really are scary.

ahriman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 ahriman2
[QUOTE="ahriman2"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="ahriman2"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="ahriman2"]

Tolwan

You obviously have some sort of psychiatric disorder. Possibly anti-social. You have an irrational hatred towards americans, thinking of them as less than human. It is almost a form of racism except for the fact you base it on what country a man was born in rather than the color of their skin.

Indeed i am Anti-Social, not my fault though. And i am indeed racist, but based on skin color and country, i dislike americans and black people (Even though i am one), but i'm not going to make some kind of anti-american KKK=,=

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 helium_flash
[QUOTE="Tolwan"][QUOTE="ahriman2"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="ahriman2"][QUOTE="Verge_6"][QUOTE="ahriman2"]

ahriman2

Indeed i am Anti-Social, not my fault though. And i am indeed racist, but based on skin color and country, i dislike americans and black people (Even though i am one), but i'm not going to make some kind of anti-american KKK=,=

So why do you hate Americans and black people anyway? :?
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Verge_6
So why do you hate Americans and black people anyway? :?helium_flash
Signs point to a mild case BPD
Aclar00_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Aclar00_basic
Member since 2002 • 906 Posts
[QUOTE="BlackAlpha666"]

DivergeUnify

Yes, you are right, we should have invaded and wasted 1000's upon 1000's of our men. We have to take care of ourselves too my friend. I feel we had legitimate reasons for doing that, ending a long war was just one of them.

with that kind of philosophy im not sure a World Wide Nuclear War is that far away...

DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 DivergeUnify
[QUOTE="DivergeUnify"][QUOTE="ahriman2"][QUOTE="DivergeUnify"][QUOTE="ahriman2"][QUOTE="RiseAgainst12"]

ahriman2

Too lazy

I would have wikipedia open if i where

Then provide me with an arguement that's not "omg i r too lazy lol"