Why do girls never tell you what they want D:

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Comduter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51 Comduter
Member since 2004 • 2316 Posts

The reason why most girls (teenagers and women in their early-mid 20's) won't tell you what they want is because they really have no clue what they want out of friendships and relationships. One day, a girl will want one thing. The next day, she'll want the complete opposite. That's just the way that most immature girls are. Why do most young guys only want one thing? The major reason is because most of them are stupid, ahallow, and immature as well. Many people grow out of this type of behavior thankfully, but at the same time, many people don't and they liteterally grow old with the mindset of teenagers. Why do you think msot relationships end in failure? Too many people only seem to care about themselves and what they believe they are entitled too in terms of relationships.

maheo30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 maheo30
Member since 2006 • 5102 Posts
Walk away and look for someone more mature. She clearly shouldn't be in a relationship.
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
I said the wrong things at the wrong moment. i-like-pie
Been there, done that. But hey, forgiveness works. She obviously really wants you back but just doesn't know how to express it. Just be a man and take the initiative and make it up to her.
Ben-Buja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Ben-Buja
Member since 2011 • 2809 Posts

[QUOTE="i-like-pie"]I said the wrong things at the wrong moment. She already has a ring D: And with obsessed I mean talking to me 24/7, sending me love letters, wants me to wear a shirt and give it to her and she even gave me a cushion with our picture printed on it.tofu-lion91
She sounds....interesting... I honestly don't know what to say other than maybe leave it, she doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. Stuff like this astounds me how people can act like that - like my brother's friends have gfs who won't let them hang out with their mates, or go to parties or drink and stuff and they have to ring their gfs at the exact same time each night. I wouldn't dream of saying that to my significant other and if he ever tried to restrict me like that I'd tell him to sod off!

Sounds like a friend of mine, every time he visits us, his girlfriend has to call at least a couple of times to check on him. Even when he only stays for an hour or so. She also calls on both his mobile phone and our house phone.

kris9031998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55 kris9031998
Member since 2008 • 7554 Posts

be like "baby there's something i've wanted to show you for a long time"

then whip out your penis

needled24-7
Thats how you do it.
Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#56 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

[QUOTE="Skarwolf"]

Trust me I know I went thru it in the past with an ex i dated for four years. She did the same thing, wanted space all that crap. I was like sure... asked out a cashier at my part time job and went to the local bar. My ex walked by and I started making out with the girl who liked me anyways and clamped on to me like a f'n leech and wouldn't let go. My ex attacked me and tried to go after her.

Guess what happened after that ? Knock knock crying at my door and apologizing.

Planeforger

Am I the only one who thought this was messed up?

You manipulated your ex into taking you back by taking advantage of someone else, whose feelings you presumably also hurt when you immediately dropped her to go back to your ex. That doesn't seem like the best way to stabilise a relationship, and that's putting it nicely.

I mean, no offence, but I think that if you truly cared about the girl who dumped you, your first instinct wouldn't have been to deliberately hurt her by making out with someone else.

First of all what age group are we talking about ? I was mentioning an example from early 20s when nobody is serious unless they knocked up their partner and have a shotgun wedding or they're religious nutjobs with arranged marriages. All people in that age group care about is getting laid.

The one I dated for four years actually came back to me. But I ended up ditching her anyways it was more fun being single. She became more like friends plus whenever she was in town she'd stop by and we'd hook up.

commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

inb4 OT becomes relationship experts yet a significant portion (usually about a third) will admit in polls they have never kissed someone.

edinsftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 edinsftw
Member since 2009 • 4243 Posts

Sounds like twilight, thats about how that girl thought/acted in that book. Creepiest **** ever.

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 HAZE-Unit
Member since 2007 • 10564 Posts

Tell her that you need rest but still wants her back and see if she wants rest but also wants you back and let her rest before you get back if you don't get back don't rest oh and tell her that you want to meet her today but need some rest.

M4Ntan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#60 M4Ntan
Member since 2009 • 1438 Posts

she is completly obsessed with me.

i-like-pie

sounds like a keeper