Why do girls never tell you what they want D:

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

i-like-pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 i-like-pie
Member since 2005 • 4070 Posts

So my girlfriend and I just broke up last Friday (a week ago). We are really close but I made a mistake and she broke up. She is crying everyday, she wants me back but she cant. She wants rest but she stills talks to/about me. She even wanted that I start twittering about me/her. I'm confused!

She wants me back but she cant take me back. She gave away her phone and laptop so she cant talk to me (and get over me i think) But the thing is, she is completly obsessed with me. Aand about 3 days ago she kept saying that we will never be together anymore. And yesterday she MIGHT want me back after the month of rest. Yesterday she agreed with me to meet up today.

I dont know what to do :(

Should I try to win her back? Should I give her rest? Or should I talk? D:

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

So my girlfriend and I just broke up last Friday (a week ago). We are really close but I made a mistake and she broke up. She is crying everyday, she wants me back but she cant. She wants rest but she stills talks to/about me. She even wanted that I start twittering about me/her. I'm confused!

She wants me back but she cant take me back. She gave away her phone and laptop so she cant talk to me (and get over me i think) But the thing is, she is completly obsessed with me. Aand about 3 days ago she kept saying that we will never be together anymore. And yesterday she MIGHT want me back after the month of rest. Yesterday she agreed with me to meet up today.

I dont know what to do :(

i-like-pie

yea.....

well it's either her time of the month or she has some problems...probably both

CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CoolSkAGuy
Member since 2006 • 9665 Posts

Go to her job with like a bouquet of roses( dress nicely) get on your knee and proclaim your love for her in front of everyone. Have a ring if you really want to blow her brains out :P.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

What did you do?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
I feel you :(
i-like-pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 i-like-pie
I said the wrong things at the wrong moment. She already has a ring D: And with obsessed I mean talking to me 24/7, sending me love letters, wants me to wear a shirt and give it to her and she even gave me a cushion with our picture printed on it.
SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#7 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

I said the wrong things at the wrong moment. She already has a ring D: And with obsessed I mean talking to me 24/7, sending me love letters, wants me to wear a shirt and give it to her and she even gave me a cushion with our picture printed on it.i-like-pie
wait... are you confused as to what she wants? i'm confused......

sounds like she wants you back, despite the mistake you made and despite she broke up with you. she wants you back.....

how bad was this 'mistake'.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DigitalExile

I said the wrong things at the wrong moment. She already has a ring D: And with obsessed I mean talking to me 24/7, sending me love letters, wants me to wear a shirt and give it to her and she even gave me a cushion with our picture printed on it.i-like-pie

Okay that sounds really creepy. o_o

i-like-pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 i-like-pie

[QUOTE="i-like-pie"]I said the wrong things at the wrong moment. She already has a ring D: And with obsessed I mean talking to me 24/7, sending me love letters, wants me to wear a shirt and give it to her and she even gave me a cushion with our picture printed on it.SaudiFury

sounds like she wants you back, despite the mistake you made and despite she broke up with you. she wants you back.....

how bad was this 'mistake'.

She is contradicting her self. She wants rest and yet she wants me to communicate with her. First she didnt want me back and now she wants me but cant get me (dont even ask why). Oh she wants rest and yet she wants to meet up today D: I dont even know what she wants.

I did not cheat on her or something like that. I said "idunno" when she needed to hear yes.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DigitalExile

[QUOTE="SaudiFury"][QUOTE="i-like-pie"]I said the wrong things at the wrong moment. She already has a ring D: And with obsessed I mean talking to me 24/7, sending me love letters, wants me to wear a shirt and give it to her and she even gave me a cushion with our picture printed on it.i-like-pie

She is contradicting her self. She wants rest and yet she wants me to communicate with her. First she didnt want me back and now she wants me but cant get me (dont even ask why). Oh she wants rest and yet she wants to meet up today D: I dont even know what she wants.

She sounds a bit psycho. Tell her to give it a rest for a week then meet up, if that's what you want, and get your **** back together. You're not going anywhere (are you?) and neither is she (is she?) so just ... calm down for a while.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SaudiFury
[QUOTE="i-like-pie"][QUOTE="SaudiFury"][QUOTE="i-like-pie"]I said the wrong things at the wrong moment. She already has a ring D: And with obsessed I mean talking to me 24/7, sending me love letters, wants me to wear a shirt and give it to her and she even gave me a cushion with our picture printed on it.

if you want her. i'd make yourself available for her. if you don't. don't and let her spin out of control. that's about the best i got at the moment. she's probably fighting with contradictory thoughts and i'm not at good at this stuff.
Sunsha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sunsha
Member since 2005 • 20662 Posts
We want you to be spontaneous and romantic obviously.
i-like-pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 i-like-pie

[QUOTE="i-like-pie"][QUOTE="SaudiFury"] wait... are you confused as to what she wants? i'm confused...... DigitalExile

She sounds a bit psycho. Tell her to give it a rest for a week then meet up, if that's what you want, and get your **** back together. You're not going anywhere (are you?) and neither is she (is she?) so just ... calm down for a while.

We are meeting up today. Exactly after a week
Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts

We want you to be spontaneous and romantic obviously.Sunsha

The kind of spontaneous-romantic that his girlfriend is being?

tofu-lion91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 tofu-lion91
Member since 2008 • 13496 Posts
[QUOTE="i-like-pie"]I said the wrong things at the wrong moment. She already has a ring D: And with obsessed I mean talking to me 24/7, sending me love letters, wants me to wear a shirt and give it to her and she even gave me a cushion with our picture printed on it.

She sounds....interesting... I honestly don't know what to say other than maybe leave it, she doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. Stuff like this astounds me how people can act like that - like my brother's friends have gfs who won't let them hang out with their mates, or go to parties or drink and stuff and they have to ring their gfs at the exact same time each night. I wouldn't dream of saying that to my significant other and if he ever tried to restrict me like that I'd tell him to sod off!
i-like-pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 i-like-pie
Im about to meet up with her.
Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Hexagon_777
Member since 2007 • 20348 Posts
I made no mistakes. No huge ones anyway. I am taller than her, blonde, blue/green eyed, have ambitions, have money, am kind, genuinely cared for and loved her and according to her I am the best boyfriend she's ever had. She's dealt with clingy types, ignoring types, and abusive types. I am none of those. She broke up. FML. Take a break, TC. Take a break. At least it doesn't seem like she cheated, right? She didn't put wonderful ideas in your head and convinced you of them only to break all her promises, right?
Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Hexagon_777
Member since 2007 • 20348 Posts

[QUOTE="i-like-pie"][QUOTE="SaudiFury"] wait... are you confused as to what she wants? i'm confused...... DigitalExile

She does, doesn't she? Give her some rest, TC. Sounds like she really needs it. It's better than getting back together only for her to change her mind yet again, right?
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

Tell her to play quakelive, and until she is tier 4 in Clan Arena, gtfo. That will show if she is really dedicated to u.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#20 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

From experience the more you get clingy and try to get her back the more she'll be pushed away.

Take my advice,

1. cut her out of the picture entirely

2. get another girlfriend, just ask a coworker out on a date or something

3. your ex will find out and get jealous

4. keep ignoring her and say "Hey thats what you wanted."

5. in a short time she'll be crying at your door. Might take seeing you make out with new girlfriend in front of her.

Trust me I know I went thru it in the past with an ex i dated for four years. She did the same thing, wanted space all that crap. I was like sure... asked out a cashier at my part time job and went to the local bar. My ex walked by and I started making out with the girl who liked me anyways and clamped on to me like a f'n leech and wouldn't let go. My ex attacked me and tried to go after her.

Guess what happened after that ? Knock knock crying at my door and apologizing.

luckyjj10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 luckyjj10
Member since 2005 • 219 Posts

She sounds messed up and not worth the time, what age range is this?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

Sounds like she has some problems and doesn't know what to do.

She most likely is scared of being single but she doesn't really want to be with you, so she's just falling back on you because being with you is better than nothing.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SaudiFury

Sounds like she has some problems and doesn't know what to do.

She most likely is scared of being single but she doesn't really want to be with you, so she's just falling back on you because being with you is better than nothing.

toast_burner
that sounds like something i've been through >_> not fun at all. i guess all i can suggest then is, if she is the same way after a week or so. then yeah. that's your clue. I've put up with this sort of thing twice. first time i was young and stupid (almost 10 years ago) and put up with it for like months on end. the last time it happend i put up with it for just two weeks. made a cross roads. got the answer "don't want you" took my cue and left. don't waste time, the longer it goes for the harder it'll be on you. and i can bet no one here, regardless of who you are, likes to be strung along until something better comes along.
Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#24 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts

First, how old are you two? Second, how long were you together?

Regardless of the answer to those two questions though, I'm going to say just leave her be and just stop talking to her completely for a while. She sounds crazy, and having someone obsessing over you can cause a lot of problems really fast.

Sandulf29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Sandulf29
Member since 2010 • 14330 Posts
[QUOTE="i-like-pie"]I said the wrong things at the wrong moment. She already has a ring D: And with obsessed I mean talking to me 24/7, sending me love letters, wants me to wear a shirt and give it to her and she even gave me a cushion with our picture printed on it.

Get away from all that bro. You should live the way you are and any chick who likes you should respect that instead of trying to change that.
Sunsha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Sunsha
Member since 2005 • 20662 Posts

[QUOTE="Sunsha"]We want you to be spontaneous and romantic obviously.Baconbits2004

The kind of spontaneous-romantic that his girlfriend is being?

Precisely, she's a gem.
Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 Alter_Echo
Member since 2003 • 10724 Posts

Because they actually don't know.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#28 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

i-like-pie

tbh, i super dgaf, and dont know why anyone here would.

if this isn't blog worthy, what is?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts
Sounds like she just wants some time to herself but didn't actually end the relationship.
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19584 Posts

Trust me I know I went thru it in the past with an ex i dated for four years. She did the same thing, wanted space all that crap. I was like sure... asked out a cashier at my part time job and went to the local bar. My ex walked by and I started making out with the girl who liked me anyways and clamped on to me like a f'n leech and wouldn't let go. My ex attacked me and tried to go after her.

Skarwolf

Am I the only one who thought this was messed up?

You manipulated your ex into taking you back by taking advantage of someone else, whose feelings you presumably also hurt when you immediately dropped her to go back to your ex. That doesn't seem like the best way to stabilise a relationship, and that's putting it nicely.

I mean, no offence, but I think that if you truly cared about the girl who dumped you, your first instinct wouldn't have been to deliberately hurt her by making out with someone else.

UniverseIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 UniverseIX
Member since 2011 • 989 Posts
you're either asking the wrong questions or not paying attention. take your pick.
zeldaluff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 zeldaluff
Member since 2008 • 3387 Posts

I did not cheat on her or something like that. I said "idunno" when she needed to hear yes.

i-like-pie

If that's really all you did then she sounds somewhat psychotic. I can't think of a question serious enough that an "I dunno" would cause her to cry everyday and make hergive away her laptop and phone?Seriously?

Either you're leaving something out, or she's just crazy.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#33 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Honestly TC, if she is that obssessed with you then there's no way that can be a healthy relationship. Take it from a guy who knows.

MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts

She sounds like a nutjob. Move on to greener pastures TC.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38683 Posts
she sounds crazy
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

be like "baby there's something i've wanted to show you for a long time"

then whip out your penis

cybrcatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 cybrcatter
Member since 2003 • 16210 Posts
Sounds like you two are made for each other.
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#38 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

Congratulations on having your very first stalker!

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts

[QUOTE="i-like-pie"]I said the wrong things at the wrong moment. She already has a ring D: And with obsessed I mean talking to me 24/7, sending me love letters, wants me to wear a shirt and give it to her and she even gave me a cushion with our picture printed on it.THE_DRUGGIE

Congratulations on having your very first stalker!

I have to agree with the above. I also have a song you will find fits your life if you try and move on.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg
MrBubbles59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MrBubbles59
Member since 2010 • 686 Posts

She sounds crazy. I'd let her go.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#41 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Sounds like an unhealthy situation for her to be in.
soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

Sounds like you need to leave her alone for awhile for her own benefit. She sounds really confused.

Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

[QUOTE="i-like-pie"]

BiancaDK

:lol:

Thank you.

sandlot76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 sandlot76
Member since 2005 • 53267 Posts
Because we are teh mystery of teh world!
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]

[QUOTE="i-like-pie"]

Optical_Order

:lol:

Thank you.

didnt want to go there but...yea pretty much lol

iamshivy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 iamshivy
Member since 2007 • 3565 Posts

From experience the more you get clingy and try to get her back the more she'll be pushed away.

Take my advice,

1. cut her out of the picture entirely

2. get another girlfriend, just ask a coworker out on a date or something

3. your ex will find out and get jealous

4. keep ignoring her and say "Hey thats what you wanted."

5. in a short time she'll be crying at your door. Might take seeing you make out with new girlfriend in front of her.

Skarwolf

haha nice

-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#47 -Tish-
Member since 2007 • 3624 Posts
Dude, just become a pimp and you won't have to worry about it. Problem solved.
Avatar image for UnknownSniper65
UnknownSniper65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 UnknownSniper65
Member since 2004 • 9238 Posts

because girls like to play mind games

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SaudiFury

be like "baby there's something i've wanted to show you for a long time"

then whip out your penis

needled24-7
careful. she might cut it off >_>
SplatterDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SplatterDuck
Member since 2010 • 2562 Posts
Am I the only one thinking restraining order?