Why are black people seen as unattractive?

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 0

#52 btaylor2404
Member since 2003 • 11353 Posts
[QUOTE="kurama2002"][QUOTE="btaylor2404"][QUOTE="kurama2002"] Well judging by your post history you've said some negative and insensitive things about blacks.

I'd beg to disagree on Jointed's behalf here.

Then what type of person makes fun of african americans? Oh i see, he's not a racist, hes just a bigot.

I didn't see that as making fun, plus the posts I've read from Jointed in the past, the topic may be wrongly worded, but the question has been asked on OT of most races before.
Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts
[QUOTE="kurama2002"][QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="kurama2002"] Thats because your partly a racist your self.

I am? How? :lol:

Well judging by your post history you've said some negative and insensitive things about blacks.

What? I rarely talk about race problems. Would you please show me some examples?
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
[QUOTE="GettingTired"]Yet people in the US are trying to get overly tan and a darker skin tone. So I'm not sure the "whiter is better" holds truth.DrSponge
And in Ye Olde days, people wanted their skin as pale as possible :P

That's why I think I'm meant to be in another time... *looks at ghostly skin*
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Deihjan
[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="kurama2002"][QUOTE="jointed"] I am? How? :lol:

Well judging by your post history you've said some negative and insensitive things about blacks.

What? I rarely talk about race problems. Would you please show me some examples?

it's the avatar that makes him judge you... Desu~
kurama2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 kurama2002
Member since 2005 • 1414 Posts
[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="kurama2002"][QUOTE="jointed"] Well judging by your post history you've said some negative and insensitive things about blacks.

Like i said, you may not be a racist but i can remember you saying very insensitive things toward blacks.

Yeah, especially ice-hockey.

Why stop at sports? Hell, they totally pwn when it comes to global economics too!

jointed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
[QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="kurama2002"] Well judging by your post history you've said some negative and insensitive things about blacks.

it's the avatar that makes him judge you... Desu~

Don't bring boxxy into this, she hasn't done anything!........desu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
[QUOTE="kurama2002"][QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="kurama2002"] What? I rarely talk about race problems. Would you please show me some examples?

Like i said, you may not be a racist but i can remember you saying very insensitive things toward blacks.

Why stop at sports? Hell, they totally pwn when it comes to global economics too!

jointed

Pff, insensitive things? I say that to everyone. And besides, that post was just a sarcastic remark to the TC who thought that blacks were the best at everything, he needed to be put in his place. aha.
MagnumPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 MagnumPI
Member since 2002 • 9617 Posts
My guess would be highlights. Lighter colors show features. Lighter hair and lighter skin accentuates. When you come climbing out of a chimney you don't look very good because your skin is matted therefore no light reflects of off your skin to show off your features. Various ethnicitys tend to have features specific to their ethnicity. It probably has to do with the fact that there are far more light skinned people who also take great care of their bodies so they look good. So when the majority of fit models are light skinned it seems like it's an unwritten rule of nature. It's actually just what society has to offer at this point.
TheStore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 TheStore
Member since 2008 • 143 Posts
[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="kurama2002"][QUOTE="jointed"] Like i said, you may not be a racist but i can remember you saying very insensitive things toward blacks.

jointed

Pff, insensitive things? I say that to everyone. And besides, that post was just a sarcastic remark to the TC who thought that blacks were the best at everything, he needed to be put in his place. aha.

A wise man once said dont argue with fools cause people from a distance cant tell who's who.
Avatar image for deactivated-58188738395f3
deactivated-58188738395f3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-58188738395f3
Member since 2008 • 1161 Posts

And besides, that post was just a sarcastic remark to the TC who thought that blacks were the best at everything, he needed to be put in his place. aha.jointed

Where did I say that blacks are good at everything?

Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts
To me the unattractive feature is the voice. It's just a pet peeve I have.
markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts
[QUOTE="DrSponge"][QUOTE="GettingTired"]Yet people in the US are trying to get overly tan and a darker skin tone. So I'm not sure the "whiter is better" holds truth.Deihjan
And in Ye Olde days, people wanted their skin as pale as possible :P

Well that makes you very atractive in Armenia
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Deihjan
[QUOTE="markop2003"][QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="DrSponge"] And in Ye Olde days, people wanted their skin as pale as possible :P

Well that makes you very atractive in Armenia

I don't wanna go there... :cry:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

[QUOTE="jointed"]And besides, that post was just a sarcastic remark to the TC who thought that blacks were the best at everything, he needed to be put in his place. aha.X4D

I'm talking about the post he quoted...not this thread.
markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 markop2003

[QUOTE="jointed"]And besides, that post was just a sarcastic remark to the TC who thought that blacks were the best at everything, he needed to be put in his place. aha.X4D

The quote wasn't from this thread
Solid_Snak3Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Solid_Snak3Xx
Member since 2008 • 413 Posts
Females ( white,latino,asian ) generaly are into Black dudes, in the other hand Males are more into white, asian, latina :P i m not sayin that black chicks are ugly just that... they might not be as hawt as the other ones :S
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Deihjan
Females ( white,latino,asian ) generaly are into Black dudes, in the other hand Males are more into white, asian, latina :P i m not sayin that black chicks are ugly just that... they might not be as hawt as the other ones :SSolid_Snak3Xx
you're generalizing too much man, too muuuuch... I've yet to see a black guy I wanted to do, even if I've seen heaps of sexy/pretty/good looking coloured men. I just don't dig them :? I know a lot of guys who would rather do a black woman than any of the 'other types' there are. The world is strange, biology and evolution is strange, DNA is a biiig mystery. I just follow my instincts...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-58188738395f3

Most do.markop2003

There is no evidence for this whatsoever. There is no evidence that people are more attracted to like than different.

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts
i could give a damn what skin color you are or where you from as long as the person looks good.
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Deihjan
i could give a damn what skin color you are or where you from as long as the person looks good.NetYankEagle
But what makes a person attractive?
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#72 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 15997 Posts
A lot of 'em have serious attitude problems, from my experience.
vidplayer8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#73 vidplayer8
Member since 2006 • 18549 Posts

Its all preference.

I happen to be Black/Irish/Native American. I hold no bias to who I'm attracted to.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts
Different preference.
Droymac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Droymac
Member since 2007 • 919 Posts

In previous threads most of you guys said that you find black women unattractive.

So I wonder, why is whiteness always the symbol for beauty and purity? In many parts of the world whiteness is highly admired like in Brazil or even in Sudan. In Brazil for example the 'whiter' you look the better off economically and politically. The black Muslims in Darfur who are killing the black Christians also seem to hate the fact that they have black in them.

What is it about blacks that makes them unattractive? Is it their big noses, their sleepy eyes (sleepy eyes are due to the eyelids covering the upper part of the eye so as to make the eyes appear slightly close), their big lips and tightly coiled "kinky" hair? It's true that most blacks have these features but there are many exceptions. Many blacks don't have these features while many whites do.

X4D

It's called racism.

Solid_Snak3Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Solid_Snak3Xx
Member since 2008 • 413 Posts
[QUOTE="Solid_Snak3Xx"]Females ( white,latino,asian ) generaly are into Black dudes, in the other hand Males are more into white, asian, latina :P i m not sayin that black chicks are ugly just that... they might not be as hawt as the other ones :SDeihjan
you're generalizing too much man, too muuuuch... I've yet to see a black guy I wanted to do, even if I've seen heaps of sexy/pretty/good looking coloured men. I just don't dig them :? I know a lot of guys who would rather do a black woman than any of the 'other types' there are. The world is strange, biology and evolution is strange, DNA is a biiig mystery. I just follow my instincts...

Mmmm well i know lots of girls that like black dudes ( speceially white females) in the other hand all my friends are into white chicks :p i guess most of them have the * Soulja boy girl* perspective of black girls :p dont blame em :s
Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#77 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
[QUOTE="X4D"]

In previous threads most of you guys said that you find black women unattractive.

So I wonder, why is whiteness always the symbol for beauty and purity? In many parts of the world whiteness is highly admired like in Brazil or even in Sudan. In Brazil for example the 'whiter' you look the better off economically and politically. The black Muslims in Darfur who are killing the black Christians also seem to hate the fact that they have black in them.

What is it about blacks that makes them unattractive? Is it their big noses, their sleepy eyes (sleepy eyes are due to the eyelids covering the upper part of the eye so as to make the eyes appear slightly close), their big lips and tightly coiled "kinky" hair? It's true that most blacks have these features but there are many exceptions. Many blacks don't have these features while many whites do.

Droymac

It's called racism.

ohh please, slave owners had sex with slaves, what a gullible statement
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Deihjan
[QUOTE="Deihjan"][QUOTE="Solid_Snak3Xx"]Females ( white,latino,asian ) generaly are into Black dudes, in the other hand Males are more into white, asian, latina :P i m not sayin that black chicks are ugly just that... they might not be as hawt as the other ones :SSolid_Snak3Xx

Mmmm well i know lots of girls that like black dudes ( speceially white females) in the other hand all my friends are into white chicks :p i guess most of them have the * Soulja boy girl* perspective of black girls :p dont blame em :s

The reason so many white chicks like black dudes is the twig and berries... We're all loose like that, really...
Avatar image for Killarfromspace
Killarfromspace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Killarfromspace
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

X4D
because most of them are.
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

I guess because I'm white, I find white people more attractive. I don't know why that is, exactly.

freshgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 freshgman
Member since 2005 • 12241 Posts
where did you get that? there are alot of users on this site. cant go gerneralizing
Avatar image for DerkaDerkaJihad
DerkaDerkaJihad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 DerkaDerkaJihad
Member since 2007 • 873 Posts
I think it kinda has something to do with how a person is raised. When I grew up I was taught to accept everyone for who they were regardless of skin color. I'm guessing this is why I love all types of women, including black women. I find them every bit as attractive as white women, but this isn't to say that both colors don't have some ugly ass women to counter-balance the beautiful ones.
UNHOLY_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 UNHOLY_basic
Member since 2008 • 790 Posts
different cultures have different things that are attractive to them.
freshgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 freshgman
I think it kinda has something to do with how a person is raised. When I grew up I was taught to accept everyone for who they were regardless of skin color. I'm guessing this is why I love all types of women, including black women. I find them every bit as attractive as white women, but this isn't to say that both colors don't have some ugly ass women to counter-balance the beautiful ones.DerkaDerkaJihad
true true
Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts
It's a combination of things. Culture (and how you were brought up) is a huge one, as is personal preference. It's no different than saying you don't find blonde hair very attractive. Plus, many of us haven't been exposed enough to see the beauty or likable personalities.
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

I think it kinda has something to do with how a person is raised. When I grew up I was taught to accept everyone for who they were regardless of skin color. I'm guessing this is why I love all types of women, including black women. I find them every bit as attractive as white women, but this isn't to say that both colors don't have some ugly ass women to counter-balance the beautiful ones.DerkaDerkaJihad

I was raised the same way and I find myself attracted more to white people than any other race.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Deihjan
[QUOTE="Morning_Revival"]Ive never found a black women attractive... Plus their personality is annoying as Hell. Deathxcore
I'm sorry, I just had to stop reading and quote the dumbest post. "Their personality is annoying as Hell." As if the entire population of black women is summed into a single persona. I've met many gorgeous women from many many different races; beauty has no bounds.

Hurray for stereotyping! And Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..
markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 markop2003
[QUOTE="X4D"]

Droymac

It's called racism.

It's not racism, it's because farmers are the ones out in the sun getting sun tans whilst the rich are making money in thier offices in the shade. My dad went to Armenia a while back and that was how the tour guide explained it, she constantly put on sun screen and carried an umbrela to stop herself getting a tan.
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
i only like blacks that are skinny. most girls have a big buttudonk how ever u spell that. huge ass that takes up the entire room :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-58188738395f3

I find that people are most commonly attracted to there own race.cryptosopoidium

Do you base this on facts or on personal feelings? Because there is zero evidence for this. I know a lot of mixed race couples.

mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#93 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts
some black women are very attractive, i just can't seem to find them:?
freshgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 freshgman
some black women are very attractive, i just can't seem to find them:? mlbslugger86
where do you live? id go to the beaches
xXMcClaneXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 xXMcClaneXx
Member since 2008 • 1110 Posts
generally speakingi dont find black girls attractive at all....there have ben a few exceptions here and there but even then they tended to be mixed....its just personal preference for me....the hair tends to throw me off
cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#96 cyberdarkkid
Member since 2007 • 16777 Posts
Well I don't know but I've seen some pretty hot black girls :D
SOTE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 SOTE
Member since 2004 • 3398 Posts

yuuuuup....itz teh internetz where racial bigots argue with the politically correct populace...some people are racist and don't even know it stop trying to change their minds cause this is the same like with religion. People's opinions should just stay....their opinions. Women are hot. The end. Don't care what color. Some are HOT. Some are not. I would get with beyonce all the way...but can't say the same for Oprah(even when she was young). I would get with Zoey Deschannel but can't say the same for Barbara Streisand(at her "prime" if there ever was one"). So get over the skin color and see the sexy.

Joker_268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#98 Joker_268
Member since 2004 • 997 Posts

i could give a damn what skin color you are or where you from as long as the person looks good.NetYankEagle
what he said, I dont care what the colour is, as long as its attractive. And for those who say they dont find black women attractive, like these Halle Berry, Sanna Lathan, Zoe Saldana 1, 2,

Tyra Banks, these are just some, if anyone tell's me these women dont float ur boat i dont know what to say......

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#99 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

[QUOTE="sonicare"]Some of that may be cultural. I assume that the majority of posters on GS are not African or African american. If you polled a predominately african audience, you may get a different perspective on what is considered beautiful.X4D

Your comment is based on the wrong assumption that most people in the world only find their own "race" beautiful.

Your assumption about my statement is wrong. I suggested that beauty is subjective and may be dependent on certain social or cultural aspects. I did not ever state that people in the world only find their "race" beautiful.
one_on_one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 208

#100 one_on_one
Member since 2008 • 2368 Posts

You have to realize where we are, we're in the Off-Topic forum within a video gaming website. So the question should be, "Why are black people seen as unattractive in GameSpot?". Just because a majority agrees with the overall opinion here doesn't mean that the real world agrees with that opinion.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.