Who has the more annoying fanbase? Harry Potter or Twilight?

• 134 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

juden41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 juden41
Member since 2010 • 4447 Posts
I've never met a Twilight fan, I've met about a thousand haters though, ALL ON THIS FORUM. Where are all these Twilight fans people go on about, because I haven't met a single one.
Paramorexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Paramorexx
Member since 2010 • 247 Posts
Ugh, Twilight. I think I'm the only girl in the universe that doesn't like Twilight. ParrotMonkey56
I used to think that, too :P Until now :o
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#53 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

I've never met a Twilight fan, I've met about a thousand haters though, ALL ON THIS FORUM. Where are all these Twilight fans people go on about, because I haven't met a single one.juden41

The girls that like Twilight would dump their boyfriends because they don't look like Robert Pattinson. Is that enough evidence for ya? :lol:

And let's not forget about Twilight moms....*shudders*

frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54 frostybanana
Member since 2010 • 5523 Posts
I don't find Harry Potter fans annoying in the least. Twilight on the other hand...
juden41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 juden41

[QUOTE="juden41"]I've never met a Twilight fan, I've met about a thousand haters though, ALL ON THIS FORUM. Where are all these Twilight fans people go on about, because I haven't met a single one.Desulated

The girls that like Twilight would dump their boyfriends because they don't look like Robert Pattinson. Is that enough evidence for ya? :lol:

I've never come across anyone like that. Everyone I come across who talks about Twilight talks about how much they hate it, yet I've never met anyone saying positive things about it, which negates the whole "Am I the only person in the world who hates this crap?" argument. I find it ironic how there are thousands and thousands of people talking about how much they hate Twilight or how much they hate the Twilight fans when all I ever hear about Twilight is how terrible it is.
martinX3X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 martinX3X
Member since 2009 • 4488 Posts

Potter fans are so fun.

killer_beanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 killer_beanz
Member since 2010 • 913 Posts
twilight.
rockerbikie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 rockerbikie
Member since 2010 • 10027 Posts

Twilight fans because they go for looks instead of content.

MarioFan264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#59 MarioFan264
Member since 2004 • 1025 Posts

Twilight has a fanbase?

All I've seen is a hatebase. The fanbase could not ever be anywhere near as annoying as them.

Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Head_of_games
Member since 2007 • 10859 Posts

[QUOTE="ferrari2001"]well considering Harry Potter is a variety of sexes and ages from all walks of life and Twilight is a group of 12 year old girls. I'm gonna have to go with Twilight on this one. MuddVader

I'm a 12 year old girl

Er, you realize there's an age limit on this site, right?
blo_op

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 blo_op
Member since 2010 • 332 Posts
Twilight by far. I went to the midnight premier of HP and it wasn't annoying. My friend, who likes Twilight, told me that the people who watch Twilight are loud and love to scream. BTW, I'm a girl and the only one among my friends that hates Twilight.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#62 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

Well, despite Harry Potter being much better and more substantial than Twilight, the HP fans are more annoying IMO simply because they think the movies should cater to them at the expense of other movie goers. That bothers the hell out of me for some reason. Not everything in JK Rowling's novels deserves screen time. HP fans seem to think the more of the novel you cram into a movie=a better movie when the opposite is true. They only look at the movies through fanboy googles instead of actually looking at how cutting material from the book improves pacing. I don't think hardcore Potter fans even know what a good movie is.

MarioFan264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 MarioFan264

[QUOTE="Desulated"]

[QUOTE="juden41"]I've never met a Twilight fan, I've met about a thousand haters though, ALL ON THIS FORUM. Where are all these Twilight fans people go on about, because I haven't met a single one.juden41

I've never come across anyone like that. Everyone I come across who talks about Twilight talks about how much they hate it, yet I've never met anyone saying positive things about it, which negates the whole "Am I the only person in the world who hates this crap?" argument. I find it ironic how there are thousands and thousands of people talking about how much they hate Twilight or how much they hate the Twilight fans when all I ever hear about Twilight is how terrible it is.

I know right?

I hear so much about all of these fangirls but I've never met a single one or even seen a single one. Instead I see a bunch of haters on the internet. Seriously, if they hate something so much why do they feel the need to constantly talk about it?

Is it because it makes them feel like they're different? Well, news flash: You aren't different. You're not special because you hate Twilight. You are just another of this gigantic herd of haters that just needs to move on with their lives if they hate Twilight so much. But they like attention. That is what drives them. If Twilight hadn't been popular at one point it nobody would be talking about it. Except for maybe a few fans. lol

Instead it's always haters. Just like with Justin Bieber.

If you're so above all of these Justin Bieber and Twilight fangirls why do you talk about the two more than the fangirls themselves talk about them?

Rougehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64 Rougehunter
Member since 2004 • 5873 Posts

Don't like either that much but Harry Potter looks more interesting and didn't butcher anything from fantasy for fiction.

rockerbikie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#65 rockerbikie
Member since 2010 • 10027 Posts
Twilight by far. I went to the midnight premier of HP and it wasn't annoying. My friend, who likes Twilight, told me that the people who watch Twilight are loud and love to scream. BTW, I'm a girl and the only one among my friends that hates Twilight.blo_op
Same, I get embarrased that I know them when they watch Twilight.
F0urTwenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 F0urTwenty
Member since 2010 • 1842 Posts

I would have to go with harry potter fans because contrary to what they believe J.K. Rowling stole the entire harry potter story and claimed it as hers. I am not saying i like twilight either but damn man there are a **** load a hot **** chicks that like it compared to harry potter(even though some do for HP as well). I like the HP story better but it saddens me that J.K Rowling made so much money from a story she completely stole..

Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#67 Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts
Twilight, Harry Potter is actually well thought out and doesn't require that the reader have raging hormones. >_>
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#68 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts
[QUOTE="juden41"] I've never come across anyone like that. Everyone I come across who talks about Twilight talks about how much they hate it, yet I've never met anyone saying positive things about it, which negates the whole "Am I the only person in the world who hates this crap?" argument. I find it ironic how there are thousands and thousands of people talking about how much they hate Twilight or how much they hate the Twilight fans when all I ever hear about Twilight is how terrible it is.

It's well-documented that there are people like that. If you aren't either a Twilight fangirl yourself or the parent of a teenage girl, you're not likely to run into them in person, but like it or not there are far more fans than "haters".
MarioFan264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 MarioFan264

[QUOTE="juden41"] I've never come across anyone like that. Everyone I come across who talks about Twilight talks about how much they hate it, yet I've never met anyone saying positive things about it, which negates the whole "Am I the only person in the world who hates this crap?" argument. I find it ironic how there are thousands and thousands of people talking about how much they hate Twilight or how much they hate the Twilight fans when all I ever hear about Twilight is how terrible it is.Cherokee_Jack
It's well-documented that there are people like that. If you aren't either a Twilight fangirl yourself or the parent of a teenage girl, you're not likely to run into them in person, but like it or not there are far more fans than "haters".

That makes no sense.

I've met a few fans, but not a single one fo them are anywhere near as annoying as the haters. And that is not bias from me, they have barely mentioned they liked the series at all.

ImaPirate0202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70 ImaPirate0202
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts

I don't know about Twillight, but the teenagers at the Harry Potter premiere were extremely loud and obnoxious before and during the movie.

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#71 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"][QUOTE="juden41"] I've never come across anyone like that. Everyone I come across who talks about Twilight talks about how much they hate it, yet I've never met anyone saying positive things about it, which negates the whole "Am I the only person in the world who hates this crap?" argument. I find it ironic how there are thousands and thousands of people talking about how much they hate Twilight or how much they hate the Twilight fans when all I ever hear about Twilight is how terrible it is.MarioFan264

That makes no sense.

I've met a few fans, but not a single one fo them are anywhere near as annoying as the haters. And that is not bias from me, they have barely mentioned they liked the series at all.

Why does that change anything? I've never met a Trekkie out of the people I know who like Star Trek, but I know there are lots of Trekkies...
juden41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 juden41

[QUOTE="juden41"][QUOTE="Desulated"]

MarioFan264

I know right?

I hear so much about all of these fangirls but I've never met a single one or even seen a single one. Instead I see a bunch of haters on the internet. Seriously, if they hate something so much why do they feel the need to constantly talk about it?

Is it because it makes them feel like they're different? Well, news flash: You aren't different. You're not special because you hate Twilight. You are just another of this gigantic herd of haters that just needs to move on with their lives if they hate Twilight so much. But they like attention. That is what drives them. If Twilight hadn't been popular at one point it nobody would be talking about it. Except for maybe a few fans. lol

Instead it's always haters. Just like with Justin Bieber.

If you're so above all of these Justin Bieber and Twilight fangirls why do you talk about the two more than the fangirls themselves talk about them?

haha, exactly

The haters are the ones with the romantic obsession.

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#73 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts

You're asking a predominantly male forum whether a gender-neutral story or a girl-centered story has more 'annoying' fans. I don't think I have to be too enlightened to already know the results... :P

kingdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 kingdre
Member since 2005 • 9456 Posts

Twilight fans easily.

Vesica_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Vesica_Prime
Member since 2009 • 7062 Posts

I had my well-being threatened by Twilight fans because I was asking about some of the plot holes in Twilight.

CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#76 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
Harry Potter fans are not annoying. Twilight fans are.
dramaybaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 dramaybaz
Member since 2005 • 6020 Posts
Twilight ofc.
SilentSoprano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 SilentSoprano
Member since 2007 • 4446 Posts

For those of you saying Harry Potter isn't even good literature, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't good. It's one thing not to enjoy the books, it's another thing to say it isn't good literature. I've seen so much worse be deemed a "good book." What the hell do you have to do to write "good literature" anyways? Make a book that only adults like? Rip off someone else's imagination instead of creating a whole fantasy world on your own?

ContraQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ContraQueen
Member since 2009 • 2460 Posts

Twilight because it ACTUALLY sucks.scorch-62

Yeah pretty much this.

SilentSoprano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 SilentSoprano
Member since 2007 • 4446 Posts

I don't know about Twillight, but the teenagers at the Harry Potter premiere were extremely loud and obnoxious before and during the movie.

ImaPirate0202

That's for every movie that has teenagers in it.

Agent-Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Agent-Zero
Member since 2009 • 6198 Posts
twilight not even a question.
Blacklight2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#82 Blacklight2
Member since 2007 • 1212 Posts
Twilight fans are extremely annoying. I personally like Harry Potter because it has a good story going for it.
Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts

Harry Potter, because the series itself is actually pretty decent. Twilight is just awful with an awful fanbase.

Kurezan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Kurezan
Member since 2008 • 1850 Posts

Twilight. A million times over, twilight.

Avatar image for Human-after-all
Human-after-all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Human-after-all
Member since 2009 • 2972 Posts

Twilight fans by far.

Chrypt22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Chrypt22
Member since 2005 • 1387 Posts

Twilight fans by far.

Human-after-all

Cougars FTW!

hokies1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 hokies1313
Member since 2005 • 13919 Posts
Twilight by far. I'm not even that big of a Harry Potter fan (disenfranchised over the fact I started reading the series in the 4th grade and the last book didn't come out till I was a senior in high school, never bothered to read the final two books) and I still find the entire franchise of Twilight to be one of the most annoying pop culture phenomenon of all time.
Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#88 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

I'll definitely go with Twilight fans.

Razor-Lazor
Twilight......(Shudders)
Avatar image for ChaelaMcchubble
ChaelaMcchubble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 ChaelaMcchubble
Member since 2009 • 455 Posts

Ugh, Twilight. I think I'm the only girl in the universe that doesn't like Twilight. Love Harry Potter though, those books got me to enjoy reading.ParrotMonkey56

I am the second girl then to hate Twilight I am the only person in my group friends that doesn't watch it. I am also the only Harry Potter fan in my group of friends

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

Twilight by far. The whole Team Edward/Team Jacob thing is just plain silly.

F0urTwenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 F0urTwenty
Member since 2010 • 1842 Posts

[QUOTE="Human-after-all"]

Twilight fans by far.

Chrypt22

Cougars FTW!

Yeah seriously stop hating guys twilight fans are HOTT, I dig.

Dasacant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Dasacant
Member since 2005 • 1415 Posts
To be honest neither really bother me. Maybe I just don't pay them enough attention.
yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#93 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts
twilight hands down. lmao
coolkid93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#94 coolkid93
Member since 2007 • 6749 Posts
Twilight
binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 binpink
Member since 2009 • 9163 Posts

ImaPirate0202

Was this at a midnight showing?

The only annoying person we encountered at Deathly Hallows was the man (so not teenager) who fell asleep literally within the first 5 minutes of the movie and snored LOUDLY during the whooooole film. Adults can be just as annoying as kids, I learned. :P

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#96 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts
My buu likes Harry Potter, and she's completely sane and logical. My lady-friends who like Twilight have either severely annoyed me or decided to go ape on me. Twilight by the freaking long-shot.
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

Twilight fans.

I never had any problem with Harry Potter fans.

D-RS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#98 D-RS
Member since 2009 • 2003 Posts
well i am a huge hp fan , so twilight , because when i was watching new moon every second jacob and edward appeared all the girls began screaming , when Jacob took of his shirt the cinema shook , in the end they threw the girls out of the theater , can't deny that i had fun , i even opened a conversation with one of them :P
Commander_Zune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Commander_Zune
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Twilight by far I am so f***king sick of this series BS and this damn Team Edward and Jacob, I say Team Blade , stephanie myer ruined vampires for me and this weekend when I went to The Deathly Hallows I had a ephipany this weekend that Harry Potter werewovles are and will always be cooler than sh*ty twilight werewolves.
dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

twilight because I am one of those harry potter fans