Which gender is smarter?

• 176 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Major_Commie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Major_Commie
Member since 2009 • 186 Posts

[QUOTE="RJay123"]What?? Bianca are you just going to let him talk to your gender like that???!

:::sits back with popcorn and watches::::

Don't let him take your female power away!!

BiancaDK

He said it the best himself:

"the men who think they already get everything are the ones who are stupid"Major_Commie

How could i possibly add more to this self-parody? :P

i never claimed to get everything. stop thinking with your emotions and things will become more clear

smc91352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 smc91352
Member since 2009 • 7786 Posts
I never claimed to get everything. stop thinking with your emotions and things will become more clearMajor_Commie
:lol: Its on!!!
drumbreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#153 drumbreak1
Member since 2008 • 1316 Posts

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]neither is smarter. there are some smart males and some smart females, and one gender may be better than the other at certain things, but neither is 'smarter'.Pvt_r3d
You tellin me dem females know more than how to make me a sandwhich? Hicklesticks!

Yeah quit being so PC, males are smarter, and everyone knows it. lol :D

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#154 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

i never claimed to get everything. stop thinking with your emotions and things will become more clearMajor_Commie

I never said you claimed to "get" everything. I merely insinuated how perfectly unsubstantiated your claims are, applying irony in context with the nature of the things you said.

:roll:

now tell me; how does one think without emotions intertwining into the thought process? i´d love to hear it.

Feel free to use google, i´m a patient girl.

GreyskullPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#155 GreyskullPower
Member since 2009 • 529 Posts
Niether. but men are not driven by emotions like women are. Men are drive by sammiches.
Avatar image for moonlightcharm6
moonlightcharm6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#157 moonlightcharm6
Member since 2009 • 1581 Posts

Man make fire. Fire keep man warm. Only man know secret of fire. Woman not know secret of fire. Fire good. But if touch fire, fire hurt!!

coolbeans90
LMAO i disagree we are both equally smart as well as stupid.
smc91352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 smc91352
[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]Man make fire. Fire keep man warm. Only man know secret of fire. Woman not know secret of fire. Fire good. But if touch fire, fire hurt!!moonlightcharm6

me no see woman with fire. women not smart like man.
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

[QUOTE="moonlightcharm6"][QUOTE="coolbeans90"]Man make fire. Fire keep man warm. Only man know secret of fire. Woman not know secret of fire. Fire good. But if touch fire, fire hurt!!smc91352

me no see woman with fire. women not smart like man.

Oh noez. Woman take fire from man. Woman put fire on food. Woman silly.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 BiancaDK

[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]Feel free to use google, i´m a patient girl.smc91352

but you should still be fast about it. You don't wanna keep her from making that sammich. :P

Im not really offended or anything - hand on heart; but i dont understand why gamespot allows comments that can be percieved as misogynist like your comment (and the dusins other in this thead), let alone allow threads that will only lead to misogynistic bantering, but at the same time be opposed to ethnically and religiously discriminatory threads and comments. :P Makes little sense to me heh
smc91352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 smc91352
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]Im not really offended or anything - hand on heart; but i dont understand why gamespot allows comments that can be percieved as misogynist like your comment (and the dusins other in this thead), let alone allow threads that will only lead to misogynistic bantering, but at the same time be opposed to ethnically and religiously discriminatory threads and comments. :P Makes little sense to me heh

I just deleted that. sure they're jokes but you got a point.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#162 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
Depends on the situation....
goth_bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 goth_bacon
Member since 2007 • 1110 Posts

The only chemistry women know is enough to make a stew. Men are clearly the superior gender. [spoiler] just kidding [/spoiler]

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 BiancaDK

I just deleted that. sure they're jokes but you got a point.smc91352

I thought about asking the moderators, but i´ll only come off as a crazed militant feminist fighting an invisible and nameless oppression. =D

Besides, i don´t want people in here to get moderated in case the moderators sees my point as easily as you did. :P It´s just lulz what you can get away with here, when it comes to putting down women. :) I´ve been moderated for making jokes about jews, and despite me not meaning a word i said, and it all being visibly for comedic purposes, i still got moderated for it.

Good-Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Good-Apollo
Member since 2007 • 751 Posts
Well this question being asked is using technology (the internet, the web, computers) that were invented by men.
RJay123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 RJay123
Member since 2009 • 911 Posts

hehehehehe

errr...I mean....this has been an interesting and thought provoking debate I have started.

::fades into background again::

Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

Historically I'd say men, realistically I'd say men.

[spoiler] yea it's a joke don't moderate me bro [/spoiler]

shaunk89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#168 shaunk89
Member since 2009 • 945 Posts

[QUOTE="smc91352"]

[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]Feel free to use google, i´m a patient girl.BiancaDK

but you should still be fast about it. You don't wanna keep her from making that sammich. :P

Im not really offended or anything - hand on heart; but i dont understand why gamespot allows comments that can be percieved as misogynist like your comment (and the dusins other in this thead), let alone allow threads that will only lead to misogynistic bantering, but at the same time be opposed to ethnically and religiously discriminatory threads and comments. :P Makes little sense to me heh

I agree with you Bianca....this isn't really much better than a "What's better, Judaism or Islam" thread, in fact, it's worse. But still it remains unmodded...curious. If it helps, I'll join in on your side and say we men must be pretty damn idiotic if we have transformed the greatest communication network ever conceived (the internet) into nothing more than a high-speed means of looking at boobies.

Nevertheless, in the strictly banter-based confines of this thread....did you mean "dozens of others" when you said "dusins other"? Now a crueler man than I might suggest this is more evidence of the intellectual inferiority of women...but not me though. No sir. I am an English gent, and to do so would be the action of a scurrilous cad.

Avatar image for Greenwhitegreen
Greenwhitegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Greenwhitegreen
Member since 2006 • 6315 Posts
Female...it's fact! :)
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#170 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Females of course, I have to actually think around them.

acidicadis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 acidicadis
Member since 2009 • 580 Posts

Equal.

AgileNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 AgileNate
Member since 2003 • 2999 Posts

I would have to say equal. Equal in stupidity as well...

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 BiancaDK

...did you mean "dozens of others" when you said "dusins other"? Now a crueler man than I might suggest this is more evidence of the intellectual inferiority of women...but not me though. No sir. I am an English gent, and to do so would be the action of a scurrilous cad.shaunk89

I meant dozens, sorry. Dusins is the unwanted hybrid bastard child of my danish-engrish. I appreciate you not running with it, in favour of superior male intellect.

Anyways, g´night

ariz3260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 ariz3260
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts

Equal, probably with slight advantage to the ladies because I personally met more academically successful gals than men

Not sure if there's any scientific study on this exact topic, but I remember a psychology professor from a statistic class once told us it is petty much meaningless to use gender as a variable on any research... you just pretty much get laugh at if you try

ariz3260

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 ariz3260
Member since 2006 • 4209 Posts

Goodness gracious... I just went through this entire thread, quite surprise this hasn't been locked yet tbh