When was your first kiss?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

channtheman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 channtheman1
Member since 2007 • 1176 Posts

Very nice. And to people that say why I care, everyone says your a "loser" if you haven't hooked up with girls. It gets annoying and you can't just ignore it

HomicidalCherry

I haven't gotten any of that :P...and why do you care what they think...there's much more to life then "hooking up" with girls..

My school pressures you kinda. It's mostly the girl I like, or used too (Kinda over her)

So were hanging out like a week ago, having an awesome time, and she says I feel like a slut. I ask why, and her response is...

"Well I made out with 2 guys yesterday."

And the thing is, both sounded like douches the way she described them. And when I ask her out in a more or less joking way, she replies that we are strictly friends. So i'm thinking, i've always been nice to you, we had an amazing time, and then she says that?!?!?! You'd think she would rather make out with me because she didn't really like them at all. Women are so ******* complicated it blows my ******* mind! God this is why I haven't ever had one serious girlfriend. They all reject me when it seems they like me

I know the feeling (minus the girl being a slut). Seriously, this girl and I are both in a nursing program at Arizona State and we both are the youngest of our gender (she's 17, I'm 18). We hung out the first week of school and she flat out told me she liked me after I told her that I liked her. After that, she was a total 180 and now meant that she "liked" me as a friend. Total BS.

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts
i was 7 or 8.
pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
i was 15. late bloomer.
artichoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204 artichoke
Member since 2006 • 2271 Posts
A couple months ago and I"m 20. Don't really regret waiting that long, it was with a girl who was my closest friend. Things didn't work out and now we don't really speak much but at the time we were really close.
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#205 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
I haven't kissed a girl yet. I suck at these things *sigh*
Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Xx_Hopeless_xX
Member since 2009 • 16562 Posts

[QUOTE="Desulated"]

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

I haven't kissed a girl yet and i'm 18..

Fiotwo

This.

And I'm turning 19 in 4 months.

Same Boat I see? lol

no, he's just a passenger on my boat...:P

shane_orija

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 shane_orija
Member since 2008 • 910 Posts
17 and still no show in go-go land. D:
carlandcarl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#208 carlandcarl
Member since 2004 • 1251 Posts

i was 7 or 8.clayron

Same, my primary school was pretty kinky

rb2610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 rb2610
Member since 2007 • 3325 Posts
Technically New Years Eve this year (I'm 18 btw), but I don't like to count that, as it was just a drunken mistake for both people involved. So first one I would consider a proper one would have been some point in the last month :D
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Planeforger  Online
Member since 2004 • 19585 Posts

A couple months ago and I"m 20. Don't really regret waiting that long, it was with a girl who was my closest friend. Things didn't work out and now we don't really speak much but at the time we were really close.artichoke

Similar story here - a couple of months ago and I'm 20...but it was with a girl I'd literally met the day before. Probably not a good idea in hindsight, and we're basically a couple now, but...I suspect there's another guy, or several.

Anyway, short version: age isn't important - just make sure it's the right person.

tomo90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#211 tomo90
Member since 2005 • 2245 Posts

14/15? About that time. First passionate kiss wasn't until i was 17 however.

Rougehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Rougehunter
Member since 2004 • 5873 Posts

When I was 22, it was also my very first date.

Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#213 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
Lord I don't remember. 13?
viva_hate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 viva_hate
Member since 2009 • 2414 Posts

30th of October 2008, I was 16.

Xtatic324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#215 Xtatic324
Member since 2003 • 1340 Posts

I want to know, because I still haven't kissed a girl, and I will be 15 in two months

Visible_ninja69

You're still young. It'll come. It's better when you actually have strong feelings with the person.

Mine was actually when I was 17. Get this though.... DUN DUN DUUUUUN.. I actually had Sexual relationships before that. Crazy huh? I know it's weird. Believe me, at the time when I told my girl and she told her friends, they were confused as well.

Avatar image for Visible_ninja69
Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#216 Visible_ninja69
Member since 2008 • 1214 Posts

I was 19. So all of you that are thinking you'll never get yours, be patient. It will come, sometimes they just take awhile. :) visible_ninja, it sounds to me like you are in the "friend zone," i.e. this girl thinks of you as a friend and nothing more. but when you said this girl is "the hardest to get with," makes it seem like to me you're just in the relationship for the possibility of sexual gratification. that doesn't seem like a good situation for anybody... (also because I was very amused by spartan and black_tempest's same-gender stories, I kissed a girl when I was 21, the night the Saints won the super bowl. Good night for firsts? haha)SkylinePigeon

Haha I know i'm friend zoned. But it didn't seem like it at all is kind of the point I was trying to get across. She seemed like she wanted to be more than friends

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts

[QUOTE="clayron"]i was 7 or 8.carlandcarl

Same, my primary school was pretty kinky

Yeah, I went to a private school. We'd often lock ourselves in the cafeteria and play "Hide and Go-get-it". Man, we got into soooo much trouble for doing things like that. Ha, good times. Good times.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
Member since 2007 • 17401 Posts
I was 17.
Agent-Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Agent-Zero
Member since 2009 • 6198 Posts
8th grade, on the bus to Astro Camp. The first kiss with the love of my life was senior year of HS. We met at work, even though we went to the same HS. And a bunch of ppl from work went to Six Flags, and I just ended up holding her hand but that was it. And then when we went back to school, we were just hanging out all lunch and I was planning on kissing her, but I was too nervous. So the bell rang, and we were walking then we stopped because our classes were in the opposite directions. And she said, "Well aren't you going to kiss me?" And so I did.
Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Visible_ninja69

8th grade, on the bus to Astro Camp. The first kiss with the love of my life was senior year of HS. We met at work, even though we went to the same HS. And a bunch of ppl from work went to Six Flags, and I just ended up holding her hand but that was it. And then when we went back to school, we were just hanging out all lunch and I was planning on kissing her, but I was too nervous. So the bell rang, and we were walking then we stopped because our classes were in the opposite directions. And she said, "Well aren't you going to kiss me?" And so I did.Agent-Zero

Dude that is an amazing story! That's so cool

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="HomicidalCherry"]

I haven't gotten any of that :P...and why do you care what they think...there's much more to life then "hooking up" with girls..

channtheman1

My school pressures you kinda. It's mostly the girl I like, or used too (Kinda over her)

So were hanging out like a week ago, having an awesome time, and she says I feel like a slut. I ask why, and her response is...

"Well I made out with 2 guys yesterday."

And the thing is, both sounded like douches the way she described them. And when I ask her out in a more or less joking way, she replies that we are strictly friends. So i'm thinking, i've always been nice to you, we had an amazing time, and then she says that?!?!?! You'd think she would rather make out with me because she didn't really like them at all. Women are so ******* complicated it blows my ******* mind! God this is why I haven't ever had one serious girlfriend. They all reject me when it seems they like me

I know the feeling (minus the girl being a slut). Seriously, this girl and I are both in a nursing program at Arizona State and we both are the youngest of our gender (she's 17, I'm 18). We hung out the first week of school and she flat out told me she liked me after I told her that I liked her. After that, she was a total 180 and now meant that she "liked" me as a friend. Total BS.

Man thats BS, sorry to hear that. I was holding hands with the girl I was talking about, and other things couples do, but still she says she was never interested. She isn't a total slut but that making out with two guys thing made her sound like one. She really never does that stuff

Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#222 Alter_Echo
Member since 2003 • 10724 Posts

1993. Went on my first date to see The Nightmare Before Christmas. I was 13. She was 15. I remember it fondly. She had Winterfresh gum. We still talk from time to time even though she lives in Ohio.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#223 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Back in 1996 when I was 8 years old.

Oh yeah.8)

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#224 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

i was 7 or 8.clayron
Welcome to the club buddy.

tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 tzar3
Member since 2006 • 12393 Posts

Waaaaaayyyy back in elementary...

It was more of a forced kiss by a girl that followed me everywhere and friends with.

scoots9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#226 scoots9
Member since 2006 • 3505 Posts

I think I was 15, cause when somebody tells you they love you. You're gonna believe them.

kidsmelly

lol, I hate that song.

specialzed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 specialzed
Member since 2007 • 682 Posts

I was 5, kindergarten home time. I remember it vividly.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

I was 13 when I attempted my first French kiss. Essentially it involved 2 kids forcing their mouths together as hard as possible then waggling the tongue violently around each others mouths, whilst standing completely static with hands by the side. It was about as 'sexy' as taking a dump.

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Xx_Hopeless_xX

I was 13 when I attempted my first French kiss. Essentially it involved 2 kids forcing their mouths together as hard as possible then waggling the tongue violently around each others mouths, whilst standing completely static with hands by the side. It was about as 'sexy' as taking a dump.

poptart

Sounds gross...:P

Neon-Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#230 Neon-Tiger
Member since 2008 • 7683 Posts
31st January 2010. It was also the last one.
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#231 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

poptart

That sounds painful :lol:

mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#232 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts

never had one, and im 24, call me a late bloomer if you wish

xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts
i was like 9 i believe. this girl and i "were bf and gf" for a couple of years in like 2nd-3rd grade.
poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 poptart

[QUOTE="poptart"]

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Well…. You gotta start somewhere eh?

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Xx_Hopeless_xX

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

[QUOTE="poptart"]

poptart

I suppose so...or you could just..never start..

Im_single

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Im_single
Member since 2008 • 5134 Posts
Probably around6th or 7th grade
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

[QUOTE="poptart"]

Xx_Hopeless_xX

That mental image frightens me.

Darth_Beryl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Darth_Beryl
Member since 2006 • 485 Posts
The first time I had ever kissed a boy, I was 7 years old.
Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Xx_Hopeless_xX

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

[QUOTE="poptart"]

muller39

That mental image frightens me.

I'm trying to avoid conjuring up a mental image for that one :o..

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 poptart

[QUOTE="poptart"]

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Ah but then you'd be missing out on a most wonderful act of intimacy…. Sure it takes a while to learn how to get the most out of it (actually it takes kissing someone who really knows how to kiss to appreciate it).

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Xx_Hopeless_xX

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

[QUOTE="poptart"]

poptart

Ah but then you'd be missing out on a most wonderful act of intimacy…. Sure it takes a while to learn how to get the most out of it (actually it takes kissing someone who really knows how to kiss to appreciate it).

No matter what you'll always end up missing out on something in life..

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 poptart

[QUOTE="poptart"]

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

Xx_Hopeless_xX

No matter what you'll always end up missing out on something in life..

Of course we miss out on many things during life, but I think try and make you experiences rich and varied during out short stay here…

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Visible_ninja69

Haha this got bumped again. This is my biggest thread ever!

Lots of mixed results here. You see patient people still waiting at 20, or people who got it before they were even 10. Haha pretty entertaining to here your stories

MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 MrsSolidSnake
Member since 2009 • 5003 Posts

I got kissed when I was 8 at a birthday party, but the first one where I really meant it I was 13.

daqua_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#245 daqua_99
Member since 2005 • 11170 Posts

In a serious relationship? Nope, I've had no serious relationships.

Just fun? When I was 12. I had a friend that used to live a street down from my place. We knew each other since we were 5 and for some reason we always got caught kissing in random places up until 12, when she left my primary school for high school. I haven't seen her in about 6 years.

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Visible_ninja69

In a serious relationship? Nope, I've had no serious relationships.

Just fun? When I was 12. I had a friend that used to live a street down from my place. We knew each other since we were 5 and for some reason we always got caught kissing in random places up until 12, when she left my primary school for high school. I haven't seen her in about 6 years.

daqua_99

That sucks. I had a friend like that back when I was like 3 :P

perphekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#247 perphekt
Member since 2009 • 1096 Posts
Peck on the lips 8 to a boy, Real Legit kiss when i was 13, to an 18 year old girl. :) bowchicabowwow
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

18. Kinda... pathetic.

Truf89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points