When was your first kiss?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

_BlueDuck_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 _BlueDuck_
Member since 2003 • 11986 Posts

Come to think of it, I think my first kiss is currently 20 years old, engaged and has a child. How about that.

McJugga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 McJugga
Member since 2007 • 9453 Posts

Come to think of it, I think my first kiss is currently 20 years old, engaged and has a child. How about that.

_BlueDuck_
So THAT'S where babies come from.
D_Battery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 D_Battery
Member since 2009 • 2478 Posts

I was 18 and she was drunk out of her mind. Come to think of it, that's how they've been every time... Ehh, oh well. Sobriety is overrated anyhow.

onehowlingwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 onehowlingwolf
Member since 2010 • 699 Posts

I guess I was 12. Not really sure though... 13 maybe...

Snipes_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#105 Snipes_2
Member since 2009 • 17126 Posts

18, Never kissed anyone.

Lord_DoDo56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#106 Lord_DoDo56
Member since 2005 • 960 Posts
Idk, 13 or 14 maybe. But don't give into the pressure of high school. Kids in high school that are pressuring you to do something that's "socially normal" just want to ruin your life too. Imagine having a kid at 18 years old. I can't see myself tied down with a girl, I love my freedom. Just be cool and enjoy going on dates and being with friends :)
DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#107 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8782 Posts

4 or 5

GeForce2187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 GeForce2187
Member since 2006 • 2963 Posts
I was 15.
en-z-io

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#109 en-z-io
Member since 2004 • 3390 Posts
I remember 'experimenting' with that stuff when I was in grade school--but I don't think that really counts. So, not yet. I'm nearly 20. Yikes.
-AlbertC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#110 -AlbertC
Member since 2004 • 15667 Posts

I was 15. Don't worry dude. I am probably one of the coolest guys ever and I had my first kiss at 15 and lost my virginity at 18. Trust me everyone wishes they were me so don't feel uncool about it. They should want to kiss you and not the opposite although that may be true

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Xx_Hopeless_xX
Member since 2009 • 16562 Posts

I was 15. Don't worry dude. I am probably one of the coolest guys ever and I had my first kiss at 15 and lost my virginity at 18. Trust me everyone wishes they were me so don't feel uncool about it. They should want to kiss you and not the opposite although that may be true

-AlbertC

This post was a joke right?..

cheesyjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 cheesyjon
Member since 2009 • 45844 Posts

One of my best friend's first kiss was yesterday, lol... I, myself, have never gotten one, though. :(

Sp4rtan_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Sp4rtan_3
Member since 2010 • 3495 Posts
First real kiss was in 11th grade when I was 16. It was awesome.
pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 pianist
Member since 2003 • 18900 Posts

16 or 17 if I recall correctly...

black_tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 black_tempest
Member since 2008 • 2459 Posts
17, with both genders.
Sp4rtan_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Sp4rtan_3
17, with both genders.black_tempest
18 when I kissed a guy >_> it was not awesome.
scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
18 when I kissed a guy >_> it was not awesome.Sp4rtan_3
Now I'm intrigued.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

well I was 14 myself and just about ready to get into school as a freshman. I made out with a Junior 8)

X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Never
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Serraph105
[QUOTE="Sp4rtan_3"]18 when I kissed a guy >_> it was not awesome.scorch-62
Now I'm intrigued.

so am I. Also are you a guy or a girl?
Sp4rtan_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Sp4rtan_3
[QUOTE="scorch-62"][QUOTE="Sp4rtan_3"]18 when I kissed a guy >_> it was not awesome.Serraph105
Now I'm intrigued.

Guy, and my 1st real kiss was with my 1st GF, the real kiss with the same sex was because of a game of spin the bottle in a park at night >_>. Kissing dudes is not for me.
scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 scorch-62
[QUOTE="Sp4rtan_3"][QUOTE="Serraph105"][QUOTE="scorch-62"] Now I'm intrigued.

Guy, and my 1st real kiss was with my 1st GF, the real kiss with the same sex was because of a game of spin the bottle in a park at night >_>. Kissing dudes is not for me.

Well that just ruined all of my fun. =[
TheMistique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 TheMistique
Member since 2008 • 1421 Posts
i was 20 when i first kissed/made out. and i dont want to sound like a douche but i'm a good lookin guy. just really shy and dont drink. and have picky standards. not high standards just unique standards.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Serraph105
[QUOTE="scorch-62"][QUOTE="Sp4rtan_3"][QUOTE="Serraph105"] so am I. Also are you a guy or a girl?

Well that just ruined all of my fun. =[

and yet for some reason it upped mine :lol:
black_tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 black_tempest
Member since 2008 • 2459 Posts
[QUOTE="Sp4rtan_3"][QUOTE="Serraph105"][QUOTE="scorch-62"] Now I'm intrigued.

:lol: that's how I kissed my first girl actually. (well made out actually :P)
Avatar image for HomicidalCherry
HomicidalCherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 HomicidalCherry
Member since 2009 • 959 Posts

I'll be 18 in two months and I still haven't kissed anyone. To make matters worse, I haven't hung out with the girl I like in a week because she spends all her time with her creepy awkward boyfriend who is worse than me in every way possible (not just my opinion, but everyone else's who is friends with either of us, everyone's opinion but hers of course). I texted her today and it took her five hours to respond (and the response was lol >_>). I feel so awful right now that I actually legitimately considered making a girl help thread, but thankfully, I'm not quite that despreate yet. Give it another couple days. >_>

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Serraph105
i was 20 when i first kissed/made out. and i dont want to sound like a douche but i'm a good lookin guy. just really shy and dont drink. and have picky standards. not high standards just unique standards.TheMistique
well I don't need to get a girl drunk to get them to kiss me. In fact I can only think of one time when a girl had even had one beer before we made out. The rest of the times (and pretty much that time also) we were completely sober.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
I kissed my mom's hand. Does that count? ;_;
Radiatedrich91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Radiatedrich91
Member since 2009 • 707 Posts

When I 5 in a game of truth or dare. Still haven't had a real, meaningful kiss though.

Avatar image for voluptuoushrewd
voluptuoushrewd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 voluptuoushrewd
Member since 2010 • 255 Posts

Well, I kissed a girl on the mouth when I was in grade 7... But, I consider it as a peck and hardly an actual "kiss"... So, I'll just say my first emotionally tied kiss was when I was 15. I also lost my virginity that day too.

I'm 16 now. Yep.

Avatar image for Visible_ninja69
Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Visible_ninja69
Member since 2008 • 1214 Posts

I held a girls hand, does that count?

metroidprime55

No, even i've done that

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Visible_ninja69

Well, I kissed a girl on the mouth when I was in grade 7... But, I consider it as a peck and hardly an actual "kiss"... So, I'll just say my first emotionally tied kiss was when I was 15. I also lost my virginity that day too.

I'm 16 now. Yep.

voluptuoushrewd

Very nice. And to people that say why I care, everyone says your a "loser" if you haven't hooked up with girls. It gets annoying and you can't just ignore it

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Xx_Hopeless_xX

[QUOTE="voluptuoushrewd"]

I'm 16 now. Yep.

Visible_ninja69

Very nice. And to people that say why I care, everyone says your a "loser" if you haven't hooked up with girls. It gets annoying and you can't just ignore it

I haven't gotten any of that :P...and why do you care what they think...there's much more to life then "hooking up" with girls..

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#134 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
Junior prom, whatever the hell age I was lol
scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 scorch-62
I haven't gotten any of that :P...and why do you care what they think...there's much more to life then "hooking up" with girls..Xx_Hopeless_xX
Yeah, there's "hooking up" with guys, too. =P
Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Xx_Hopeless_xX

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]I haven't gotten any of that :P...and why do you care what they think...there's much more to life then "hooking up" with girls..scorch-62

Uhm..yeah that too...

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="Visible_ninja69"]

[QUOTE="voluptuoushrewd"]

I'm 16 now. Yep.

Xx_Hopeless_xX

I haven't gotten any of that :P...and why do you care what they think...there's much more to life then "hooking up" with girls..

My school pressures you kinda. It's mostly the girl I like, or used too (Kinda over her)

So were hanging out like a week ago, having an awesome time, and she says I feel like a slut. I ask why, and her response is...

"Well I made out with 2 guys yesterday."

And the thing is, both sounded like douches the way she described them. And when I ask her out in a more or less joking way, she replies that we are strictly friends. So i'm thinking, i've always been nice to you, we had an amazing time, and then she says that?!?!?! You'd think she would rather make out with me because she didn't really like them at all. Women are so ******* complicated it blows my ******* mind! God this is why I haven't ever had one serious girlfriend. They all reject me when it seems they like me

PeaceChild90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 PeaceChild90
Member since 2009 • 781 Posts

16 - first kiss with a boy

17 - first kiss with a girl

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Xx_Hopeless_xX

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

Visible_ninja69

My school pressures you kinda. It's mostly the girl I like, or used too (Kinda over her)

So were hanging out like a week ago, having an awesome time, and she says I feel like a slut. I ask why, and her response is...

And the thing is, both sounded like douches the way she described them. And when I ask her out in a more or less joking way, she replies that we are strictly friends. So i'm thinking, i've always been nice to you, we had an amazing time, and then she says that?!?!?! You'd think she would rather make out with me because she didn't really like them at all. Women are so ******* complicated it blows my ******* mind! God this is why I haven't ever had one serious girlfriend. They all reject me when it seems they like me

Stay far away from her...also, don't give into pressure...you'll probably regret it in the future..

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="scorch-62"][QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]I haven't gotten any of that :P...and why do you care what they think...there's much more to life then "hooking up" with girls..Xx_Hopeless_xX

Uhm..yeah that too...

Haha that made me smile after that rant. Thank you

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Stay far away from her...

I don't want to be more with her any longer. I'm just going to be friends, but my feelings were to strong for her. I always fall for the "unique" girls you shouldn't fall for. We've held hands, I kiss her on the cheek sometimes, I always listen to her BS, and I feel like she's stringing me along. You gave me the smartest advice ever man! Think i'm going to avoid trying to get with her. Man she really does annoy me when it comes to all her boy problems. She knew I liked her, yet she would always kind of taunt me with her boy stories that I don't give a **** about.

I feel so used... :(

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Xx_Hopeless_xX

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

Visible_ninja69

I don't want to be more with her any longer. I'm just going to be friends, but my feelings were to strong for her. I always fall for the "unique" girls you shouldn't fall for. We've held hands, I kiss her on the cheek sometimes, I always listen to her BS, and I feel like she's stringing me along. You gave me the smartest advice ever man! Think i'm going to avoid trying to get with her. Man she really does annoy me when it comes to all her boy problems. She knew I liked her, yet she would always kind of taunt me with her boy stories that I don't give a **** about.

Well that's life...

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Well that's life...

I think I should confront her. But I still love her as a friend and a cool person, but she is the hardest girl to get with. I just don't want to ruin our friendship

GreyskullPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 GreyskullPower
Member since 2009 • 529 Posts
9th grade
Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Visible_ninja69

9th gradeGreyskullPower

I'm in 9th grade. Which is really close to being over

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

A couple years back. Oh and I'm 17 now.

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Xx_Hopeless_xX

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

Visible_ninja69

Well that's life...

I think I should confront her. But I still love her as a friend and a cool person, but she is the hardest girl to get with. I just don't want to ruin our friendship

If you have feelings for her she'll just end up hurting you more i you keep hanging around her..

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

Well that's life...

Xx_Hopeless_xX

If you have feelings for her she'll just end up hurting you more i you keep hanging around her..

I really don't any more. I know she will so I just have to move on. And she's like always with guys and hitting on them and what not. It is so ******* annoying and it kinda hurts me.

Xx_Hopeless_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Xx_Hopeless_xX

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

Visible_ninja69

I really don't any more. I know she will so I just have to move on.

Good decision...

Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#150 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts
Same here, havn't had a serious kiss yet. :(