When was your first kiss?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Visible_ninja69
Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#151 Visible_ninja69
Member since 2008 • 1214 Posts

Same here, havn't had a serious kiss yet. :(JasonDarksavior

And how old are you?

jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#152 jubino
Member since 2005 • 6265 Posts

My first real kiss didn't come until my junior year of high school unfortunately. I've had awful luck when it comes to relationships. I haven't had one single, normal relationship yet and I'm 23 :(

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Visible_ninja69

My first real kiss didn't come until my junior year of high school unfortunately. I've had awful luck when it comes to relationships. I haven't had one single, normal relationship yet and I'm 23 :(

jubino

I'm sorry man. Some people just have terrible luck. I'm not ugly, fat, mean, douchey, etc. Yet girls don't want to be with me

jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 jubino

[QUOTE="jubino"]

Visible_ninja69

I'm sorry man. Some people just have terrible luck. I'm not ugly, fat, mean, douchey, etc. Yet girls don't want to be with me

For what ever reason any girl that I pursue never pans out but somehow every once in a while I'll catch a girl's eye and so far every time she's been bat **** crazy.
Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="Visible_ninja69"]

[QUOTE="jubino"]

jubino

For what ever reason any girl that I pursue never pans out but somehow every once in a while I'll catch a girl's eye and so far every time she's been bat **** crazy.

Same. I caught this girls attention last year and we were great friends, but like the one right now, she is crazy. Takes meds, has all these stories, really outgoing in kind of a bad/annoying way. Yet they steal my heart, unlike most girls

jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 jubino

Same. I caught this girls attention last year and we were great friends, but like the one right now, she is crazy. Takes meds, has all these stories, really outgoing in kind of a bad/annoying way. Yet they steal my heart, unlike most girls

Visible_ninja69

To give you a glimpse into my dating life, I broke up with a girl after she lent me her book of "poems", which was essentially a collection of short stories involving her classmates being murdered. After I dumped her, she tried to make me her hood ornament while screaming profanities out the window, most of which were accusing me of being a homosexual :P. She scared the ever-living crap out of me.

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="Visible_ninja69"]Same. I caught this girls attention last year and we were great friends, but like the one right now, she is crazy. Takes meds, has all these stories, really outgoing in kind of a bad/annoying way. Yet they steal my heart, unlike most girls

jubino

To give you a glimpse into my dating life, I broke up with a girl after she lent me her book of "poems", which was essentially a collection of short stories involving her classmates being murdered. After I dumped her, she tried to make me her hood ornament while screaming profanities out the window, most of which were accusing me of being a homosexual :P. She scared the ever-living crap out of me.

Lol man do you ever wonder what the **** you ever saw in them?

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#158 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
3-4 i think
Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Visible_ninja69

3-4 i thinkBiancaDK

You got your first REAL kiss at sge 3-4???

Guybrush_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#160 Guybrush_3
Member since 2008 • 8308 Posts

I was 14. I was on a mission trip with my church lol.

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 BiancaDK

[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]3-4 i thinkVisible_ninja69

we agreed that we were girlfriends

it's as real as it gets man

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Visible_ninja69

I was 14. I was on a mission trip with my church lol.

Guybrush_3

Church girls hardly follow the bible. They say no pre-marital sex, then go off and bang 10 guys

Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#163 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

[QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"]Same here, havn't had a serious kiss yet. :(Visible_ninja69

And how old are you?

Very similar to your age
Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]3-4 i thinkBiancaDK

we agreed that we were girlfriends

it's as real as it gets man

Haha I don't have one memory from that age, but my mom told me that I had a girlfriend. Haha we held hands and apparently she had nothing on in her lower area :lol:

I don't know what happened to me

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"]Same here, havn't had a serious kiss yet. :(JasonDarksavior

And how old are you?

Very similar to your age

Then your all good dude

Blubadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#166 Blubadox
Member since 2006 • 3777 Posts

In the school drama, it wasn't that exciting because all the teachers were making fun of us.

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Visible_ninja69

In the school drama, it wasn't that exciting because all the teachers were making fun of us.

Blubadox

Wow thats a bad first kiss. I want mine to be really romantic and special. I'm sorry about that dude

conistant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 conistant
Member since 2008 • 2169 Posts
I had my first kiss when I was 17.It was pretty awkward.
Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Visible_ninja69

I had my first kiss when I was 17.It was pretty awkward.conistant

Man that sucks. I for some reason am like never akward when i'm with the girl I like

Blubadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Blubadox

[QUOTE="Blubadox"]

Visible_ninja69

Wow thats a bad first kiss. I want mine to be really romantic and special. I'm sorry about that dude

That's life, but I am still waiting for that perfect kiss, not a fake one.

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="Blubadox"]

Blubadox

How old are you?

Blubadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Blubadox

[QUOTE="Blubadox"]

Visible_ninja69

How old are you?

jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 jubino

[QUOTE="jubino"]To give you a glimpse into my dating life, I broke up with a girl after she lent me her book of "poems", which was essentially a collection of short stories involving her classmates being murdered. After I dumped her, she tried to make me her hood ornament while screaming profanities out the window, most of which were accusing me of being a homosexual :P. She scared the ever-living crap out of me.

Visible_ninja69

In retrospect, I don't think it was that I was attracted to them in particular as much as I was excited about the prospect of having a significant other. Kinda pathetic, but I have a hard time making the first move, so when a girl lands on my doorstep, I can't say no :P
Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="Blubadox"]

Blubadox

How old are you?

Wow! I thought you were like 16. Man this thread helped me a lot!

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="jubino"]To give you a glimpse into my dating life, I broke up with a girl after she lent me her book of "poems", which was essentially a collection of short stories involving her classmates being murdered. After I dumped her, she tried to make me her hood ornament while screaming profanities out the window, most of which were accusing me of being a homosexual :P. She scared the ever-living crap out of me.

jubino

In retrospect, I don't think it was that I was attracted to them in particular as much as I was excited about the prospect of having a significant other. Kinda pathetic, but I have a hard time making the first move, so when a girl lands on my doorstep, I can't say no :P

Yeah I have problems making the first move too. The problem is, they never make a move on me. I totally understand dude

jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 jubino

[QUOTE="jubino"]In retrospect, I don't think it was that I was attracted to them in particular as much as I was excited about the prospect of having a significant other. Kinda pathetic, but I have a hard time making the first move, so when a girl lands on my doorstep, I can't say no :PVisible_ninja69

Yeah I have problems making the first move too. The problem is, they never make a move on me. I totally understand dude

It's tough. I've dated I guess about 5 girls in the past 7-8 years, and 3 out of those 4 kept bouncing back and forth between me and other guys. They would treat what we had like a relationship, but at the same time dump me one day because they liked someone else and then come crawling back a few days later. One of the other 2 that are left was the one that tried to run me over, but the 5th was something special. I liked her from about 2nd grade on, and wanted nothing more than to be with her. Just as things seemed to be going my way, her life was cut short. I wish I was making this up :(

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="jubino"]In retrospect, I don't think it was that I was attracted to them in particular as much as I was excited about the prospect of having a significant other. Kinda pathetic, but I have a hard time making the first move, so when a girl lands on my doorstep, I can't say no :Pjubino

It's tough. I've dated I guess about 5 girls in the past 7-8 years, and 3 out of those 4 kept bouncing back and forth between me and other guys. They would treat what we had like a relationship, but at the same time dump me one day because they liked someone else and then come crawling back a few days later. One of the other 2 that are left was the one that tried to run me over, but the 5th was something special. I liked her from about 2nd grade on, and wanted nothing more than to be with her. Just as things seemed to be going my way, her life was cut short. I wish I was making this up :(

Life cut short as in death? That's terribly tragic, and I just feel so sorry for you. That's just sick and unfair. Nothing important goes right for us. Especially you. I wish you were making that up because I would be so heart broken if I were you :cry:

jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 jubino

Life cut short as in death? That's terribly tragic, and I just feel so sorry for you. That's just sick and unfair. Nothing important goes right for us. Especially you. I wish you were making that up because I would be so heart broken if I were you :cry:

Visible_ninja69

Bingo. It's been almost 6 years now. She didn't quite make it to her 18th bday. Whether or not it was on purpose, the manner in which she died prevented a couple other passengers from being killed. The downside of that was it wasn't a very good way to go.

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Visible_ninja69

jubino

Bingo. It's been almost 6 years now. She didn't quite make it to her 18th bday. Whether or not it was on purpose, the manner in which she died prevented a couple other passengers from being killed. The downside of that was it wasn't a very good way to go.

Good to hear she saved lives I guess. If you don't mind me asking, how did she die?

If you don't feel comfortable telling me thats fine

RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#181 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts

4th grade.

Fiotwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 Fiotwo
Member since 2005 • 946 Posts

[QUOTE="Xx_Hopeless_xX"]

I haven't kissed a girl yet and i'm 18..

Desulated

This.

And I'm turning 19 in 4 months.

Same Boat I see? lol

jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 jubino

Good to hear she saved lives I guess. If you don't mind me asking, how did she die?

Visible_ninja69

It was a car accident. They had all been drinking, including the driver. He was speeding to make sure she got home at a certain time, lost control, and flipped the car. She wasn't wearing her seatbelt, and the sunroof was open, and when the car flipped she went about halfway through the sunroof and the car landed on top of her. I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but her body essentially kept anyone else from flying through the open sunroof.

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Visible_ninja69

jubino

It was a car accident. They had all been drinking, including the driver. He was speeding to make sure she got home at a certain time, lost control, and flipped the car. She wasn't wearing her seatbelt, and the sunroof was open, and when the car flipped she went about halfway through the sunroof and the car landed on top of her. I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but her body essentially kept anyone else from flying through the open sunroof.

Man that's just terrible. Teenagers always get in car wrecks like this involving alcohol+speeding

jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 jubino

[QUOTE="jubino"]

Visible_ninja69

Man that's just terrible. Teenagers always get in car wrecks like this involving alcohol+speeding

Probably the most unfortunate thing is that I was the only one who took it to heart and stopped partying. I must have some of the luckiest friends, but I'm glad I didn't have to live through that again.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#186 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
nothing wrong with partying, but if the driver is drunk that's when it's stupid
Avatar image for philonious_matt
philonious_matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#187 philonious_matt
Member since 2009 • 205 Posts

15. It was awkward, but very sweet and innocent.

Visible_ninja69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Visible_ninja69

[QUOTE="jubino"]

jubino

Probably the most unfortunate thing is that I was the only one who took it to heart and stopped partying. I must have some of the luckiest friends, but I'm glad I didn't have to live through that again.

Well I have never been to a party either so yeah. Not very many when your 14

SkylinePigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#189 SkylinePigeon
Member since 2005 • 2625 Posts
I was 19. So all of you that are thinking you'll never get yours, be patient. It will come, sometimes they just take awhile. :) visible_ninja, it sounds to me like you are in the "friend zone," i.e. this girl thinks of you as a friend and nothing more. but when you said this girl is "the hardest to get with," makes it seem like to me you're just in the relationship for the possibility of sexual gratification. that doesn't seem like a good situation for anybody... (also because I was very amused by spartan and black_tempest's same-gender stories, I kissed a girl when I was 21, the night the Saints won the super bowl. Good night for firsts? haha)
Sky-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Sky-
Member since 2010 • 4682 Posts

I haven't kissed a woman yet. But that was by choice.

Lethalhazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Lethalhazard
Member since 2009 • 5451 Posts
20 and none. T.T
david_lck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#192 david_lck
Member since 2005 • 3211 Posts

When I was five, can't remember much about it though. I was far too young. :P

IppoTenma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 IppoTenma
Member since 2009 • 2972 Posts
Hasn't happened yet, and I'm 14. Close calls: Gave a girl a cheek kiss because I was dared to when I was like 12 and reckless. Was offered to play spin the bottle but I didn't want to waste it on some random chick I may not really know. On my first date 3 or 4 months ago I was staring into her eyes and they were sparkling and whatnot and I was all lovestuck, but I didn't know how to like start or if she would get offended or what, lol. Glad I didn't, too, cause she dumped me a few days later. Hopefully it'll happen soon, but I'm not gonna recklessly give up my virgin lips so easily, lol.
Lebbin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#194 Lebbin
Member since 2007 • 2049 Posts

16 and it was during truth or dare. I haven't gotten a real kiss yet and i'm turning 17 intwo months. I'm not desperate though. When it comes, it comes.

Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
I was 17 at the time.
brennan7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 brennan7777
Member since 2005 • 3253 Posts

Do people read this far into a thread?

Anyway lets see:

When i was 15 years old I had a "girlfriend" who on several occasions wanted me to kiss her. Unfortunately for her, my mother offered me a couple hundred bucks to wait until i was 16 before my first kiss. A couple months before i turned 16 she moved to Oregon (which now that i think about it saddens me because i would have loved for her to be my first kiss over the girl who was. Anyway its crazy because she was like a yearyounger than me and i just found out that she is married with a kid. I'm 19. Anyway to continue with my story.) So a couple months later i turned 16 and got my 200 or so dollars. About a week after recieving my money i got a speeding ticket and lost every penny of it :(. Thats my sad story.

My first kiss came a couple months later. So I was 16. Anyway dont feel pressured man. I think 15-16 is the best age. I kinda know how you feel. Everyone pressuring me before 16 to kiss, then after 16 everyone pressuring me to have sex. Really you just gotta do things at your own pace. A few years from now you will find out just how insignificant high school is in your life. Sure its a good time full of awesome memories, but really friends and relationships really dont mean anything (most of the time).

BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 BiancaDK

Anyway lets see:

When i was 15 years old I had a "girlfriend" who on several occasions wanted me to kiss her. Unfortunately for her, my mother offered me a couple hundred bucks to wait until i was 16 before my first kiss. A couple months before i turned 16 she moved to Oregon (which now that i think about it saddens me because i would have loved for her to be my first kiss over the girl who was. Anyway its crazy because she was like a yearyounger than me and i just found out that she is married with a kid. I'm 19. Anyway to continue with my story.) So a couple months later i turned 16 and got my 200 or so dollars. About a week after recieving my money i got a speeding ticket and lost every penny of it :(. Thats my sad story.

My first kiss came a couple months later. So I was 16. Anyway dont feel pressured man. I think 15-16 is the best age. I kinda know how you feel. Everyone pressuring me before 16 to kiss, then after 16 everyone pressuring me to have sex. Really you just gotta do things at your own pace. A few years from now you will find out just how insignificant high school is in your life. Sure its a good time full of awesome memories, but really friends and relationships really dont mean anything (most of the time).

brennan7777

dude, you coulda' easily have made out with her and your mum would have been none the wiser.

brennan7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 brennan7777

[QUOTE="brennan7777"]

Anyway lets see:

BiancaDK

dude, you coulda' easily have made out with her and your mum would have been none the wiser.

Ha that crossed my mind almost every time i was with her. I dunno I havea hard time lying to my parents.

channtheman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 channtheman1
Member since 2007 • 1176 Posts
I think I kissed this neighbor girl when I was like 5 or 6 but other than that nothing at all and I'm going to be 19 in about a month and a half. Yikes. I'm still waiting for the right girl to come along. So far she hasn't.
brennan7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 brennan7777

I think I kissed this neighbor girl when I was like 5 or 6 but other than that nothing at all and I'm going to be 19 in about a month and a half. Yikes. I'm still waiting for the right girl to come along. So far she hasn't.channtheman1
Do it. I kinda felt like i was in a hurry to kiss, and wish i had waited a bit longer to kiss someone that i really wanted to.