What would you do if you seen a landed space-ship?

• 52 results
PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

When I think of Aliens, I think what would we do if we found a planet with intelligent life? Makes more sense to send out A.I. to a dangerous planet than to send yourself. We would probably be as stealth as possible and abductions of anything and everything is what scientists do. We wouldn't interfere as to disrupt their nature outside of performing tests or anything related to us gaining knowledge.....So that's basically how I think aliens would do things as well. They might land some robots or a probe to collect data and likely approaching it wouldn't yield any information as it would probably yield in you being a subject or interfering with their work might force them to knock you out somehow like swatting away an annoying fly.

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#52 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@ferrari2001 said:

As an American I would take the only logical course of action and that is to utterly annihilate any alien lifeforms then deal with the consequences later.

But what if their good aliens? Not willing to take chances?

Well, with that line of thinking, that is likely one of the main reasons why, even to this day, extraterrestrials (at least of the super-intelligent kind) realize landing on this planet isn't a wise choice.

There was possibly a slight amount of sarcasm in my post... Typical Hollywood American response would be to blow the living crap out of anything not terrestrial, although that also goes for anything non-american as well. We like our explosions.