What would be the outcome of destroying every single gun?

• 150 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lukeyAUS
Member since 2012 • 101 Posts

Honestly, wheres the down-side of destroying firearms.. they only exsist to protect us from other people with firearms. so if they didnt have a gun.. and i didnt have a gun.. would the world be peaceful? or would everyone be getting stabbed o.O

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

Guns aren't just for defending against others with guns. Please stop being ignorant.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#3 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

You don't need a gun to kill someone.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

would the world be peaceful? \

lukeyAUS

The world was so peaceful before guns were invented.

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

This arguement sounds out of ignorance.

lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lukeyAUS
I'm not being ignorant. its a legitimate question..
sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"]

would the world be peaceful? \

Storm_Marine

The world was so peaceful before guns were invented.

Hey now. Axes, bows, arrows, catapults, swords. These are all weapons of peace.

Philokalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Philokalia
Member since 2012 • 2910 Posts

There would be nothing stopping the King of England coming in, taking it over and rubbing it in your face.

lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lukeyAUS

So.. we need guns to protect us from swords :| what if their were no swords.. and no nukes.. and no knives.. and no bows and arrows..

If we dont need to defend ourselves from a weapon? we wouldnt need weapons.. therefor weapons exsist to defend from other weapons. WHAT IF THERE WAS NO WEAPONS D:

would every country stop flexing there military and get along?

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

I'm not being ignorant. its a legitimate question.. lukeyAUS
it's ignorant guns arnt always for self defence plus even if guns were gone we still got swords knives explosives etc

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CHOASXIII

So.. we need guns to protect us from swords :| what if their were no swords.. and no nukes.. and no knives.. and no bows and arrows..

If we dont need to defend ourselves from a weapon? we wouldnt need weapons.. therefor weapons exsist to defend from other weapons. WHAT IF THERE WAS NO WEAPONS D:

lukeyAUS

What if, what if, what if. Seriously, if there were no real weapons than people would still make them out of sticks or beat each other with their fists.

v13_KiiLtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 v13_KiiLtz
Member since 2010 • 2791 Posts
Pirate700 would probably cry.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Everyone would get Rodney King'd.
lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lukeyAUS

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"]

CHOASXIII

What if, what if, what if. Seriously, if there were no real weapons than people would still make them out of sticks or beat each other with their fists.

Kay, so what if their were no sticks :| and its not like an army would invade a country to have a massive brawl.. no one would have the advantage so no war would even commence. I am correct.
Zeviander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Zeviander
Member since 2011 • 9503 Posts
This thread reminds me if the time I first discovered the counter-culture movement and pacifism. Ah... nostalgia.
CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 CHOASXIII

Everyone would get Rodney King'd.Fightingfan

And there were three kings: Martin Luther, Don, and Rodney. Martin Luther was the smartest of the three. he preached peace, equality, and self-respect. he was the good king.

Don was a d-bone who sprung on the wrong cat and got rickets from a stank poon on 125th street. he was a bumper pumper who turned a trick on a skeezer named geronihoe and suffered in drinking a case of natural ice while blasting diarrhea all over his crib. he was a bad king.

Rodney was a pool dagger coochie ripper who was geeking on baking soda while phlemstabbing some hoe in the back of a hoopdy. he did the jelly donut to the muggle trick while Ahmadou Diallo changed his name to i'm-a-do-what-the-cops-tell-me-to-do. he was the worst king of all.

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CHOASXIII

[QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"]

lukeyAUS

Kay, so what if their were no sticks :| and its not like an army would invade a country to have a massive brawl.. no one would have the advantage so no war would even commence. I am correct.

This is really too much what if.

almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"]

lukeyAUS

my clay pots my stero car boombox tv remote glass monster bottle motem xbox ps3 wii laptop metal gamecase

all = weapons

you are wrong there will always be weapons

Mafiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Mafiree
Member since 2008 • 3704 Posts
Animals fight without weapons........
sayyy-gaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sayyy-gaa
Member since 2002 • 5850 Posts

[QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"]

lukeyAUS

No you are not. If there were absolutely no weapons period, we would invent new ones. We'd take forks and turn them into daggers. We'd take shovels and turn them into spears. Men make war. That is what man does.

And yes, if there were no weapons, we'd pick up the nearest rock, and march over to some other guy's land and seize it. Invasion by rocks and by fire.

lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 lukeyAUS

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"][QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

almasdeathchild

my clay pots my stero car boombox tv remote glass monster bottle motem xbox ps3 wii laptop metal gamecase

all = weapons

ARGHHH but who is going to try harm someone with a clay pot. I'm just saying if the world was like 'yo, put down those guns and get along' and every country got together and destroyed/outlawed firearms would the world be peaceful.. no self respecting army would invade a country with a battalion of clay pot wielding mad men. and yes i know, no self respecting army would destroy their firearms too but.. WHAT IF
lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lukeyAUS

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"][QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

sayyy-gaa

No you are not. If there were absolutely no weapons period, we would invent new ones. We'd take forks and turn them into daggers. We'd take shovels and turn them into spears. Men make war. That is what man does.

And yes, if there were no weapons, we'd pick up the nearest rock, and march over to some other guy's land and seize it. Invasion by rocks and by fire.

Well, thats just sad. I dont have a gun and i've never turned a fork into a dagger >.>
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"] Kay, so what if their were no sticks :| and its not like an army would invade a country to have a massive brawl.. no one would have the advantage so no war would even commence. I am correct.lukeyAUS

all = weapons

ARGHHH but who is going to try harm someone with a clay pot. I'm just saying if the world was like 'yo, put down those guns and get along' and every country got together and destroyed/outlawed firearms would the world be peaceful.. no self respecting army would invade a country with a battalion of clay pot wielding mad men. and yes i know, no self respecting army would destroy their firearms too but.. WHAT IF

no man will take what it wants and no country really agrees with eachother and if clay pots and bottles is what they need to fight they sure as hell will use them

ps.every what if question ever asked is complete phucking bullsh!t and dumb

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
It would just mean massive profits for gun making companies.
lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lukeyAUS

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"][QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]my clay pots my stero car boombox tv remote glass monster bottle motem xbox ps3 wii laptop metal gamecase

all = weapons

almasdeathchild

no man will take what it wants and no country really agrees with eachother and if clay pots and bottles is what they need to fight they sure as hell will use them

you're dumb, i'm bored and can ask what i wish.
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
criminals would threaten people with swords and crossbows and stuff and the helpless victim will just have to take it unless he has a sword of his own, then they can duel
lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lukeyAUS
It would just mean massive profits for gun making companies. Lonelynight
No if gun making companies were bombed. Then the leftover bombs were destroyed with the other firearms. Uh-huh
lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lukeyAUS
criminals would threaten people with swords and crossbows and stuff and the helpless victim will just have to take it unless he has a sword of his own, then they can duelZumaJones07
Dueling is so much cooler than drivebys and what not. I now think the world should revert back to medieval times and we should be armed to the teeth with swords and steel armour. C/D?
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"]ARGHHH but who is going to try harm someone with a clay pot. I'm just saying if the world was like 'yo, put down those guns and get along' and every country got together and destroyed/outlawed firearms would the world be peaceful.. no self respecting army would invade a country with a battalion of clay pot wielding mad men. and yes i know, no self respecting army would destroy their firearms too but.. WHAT IFlukeyAUS

atleast you spelt you're right. but no you are dumb if guns are banned anything can be made into a weapon and we can invade with those ghetto items it's all men do it's men will do is war and kill. you've lost this.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
[QUOTE="Lonelynight"]It would just mean massive profits for gun making companies. lukeyAUS
No if gun making companies were bombed. Then the leftover bombs were destroyed with the other firearms. Uh-huh

Guns would still be grandfathered in, kinda like how automatic weapons are legal in America if they're made before 1947(If I remember correctly), but if you want a full auto in American(legally) you're gonna pay a HUGE premium.
lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 lukeyAUS

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"][QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]no man will take what it wants and no country really agrees with eachother and if clay pots and bottles is what they need to fight they sure as hell will use them

almasdeathchild

atleast you spelt you're right. but no you are dumb if guns are banned anything can be made into a weapon and we can invade with those ghetto items it's all men do it's men will do is war and kill. you've lost this.

Okay, the human race is terrible then. Lets hope the world gets nuked and all us human scum vanish and make way for a new breed of evolution. One that doesn't resolve everything by having the bigger gun/fork dagger/clay pot.
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"]you're dumb, i'm bored and can ask what i wish. lukeyAUS

Okay, the human race is terrible then. Lets hope the world gets nuked and all us human scum vanish and make way for a new breed of evolution. One that doesn't resolve everything by having the bigger gun/fork dagger/clay pot.

isnt that the understatement of the year?

Mephers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Mephers
Member since 2010 • 720 Posts

probably alot more rape.

lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lukeyAUS

probably alot more rape.

Mephers
Rape is acceptable, Guns are not.
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="Mephers"]

probably alot more rape.

lukeyAUS

OpoQQ.jpg

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 CHOASXIII

[QUOTE="Mephers"]

probably alot more rape.

lukeyAUS

Seems legit.

z50macdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 z50macdaddy
Member since 2010 • 498 Posts
[QUOTE="Mephers"]

probably alot more rape.

lukeyAUS

You must be a special kind of stupid.
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

Well, there'd be less shooting deaths, and the stylish suit of armour might make a comeback. Obviously there wouldn't be peace, but maybe less spur of the moment killings.

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"] Kay, so what if their were no sticks :| and its not like an army would invade a country to have a massive brawl.. no one would have the advantage so no war would even commence. I am correct.lukeyAUS

all = weapons

No, there would be no peace. There was a time when men didn't have real weaponry, so they created tools for violence, and kept improving and improving them, so clearly we saw what would happen if there were no weapons.

Simplifying or destroying the weapons we have today would lower death tolls since the effectiveness of weapons would be reduces, but the agressiveness and amount of fighting would still be there.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"][QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]my clay pots my stero car boombox tv remote glass monster bottle motem xbox ps3 wii laptop metal gamecase

all = weapons

TacticalDesire

No, there would be no peace. There was a time when men didn't have real weaponry, so they created tools for violence, and kept improving and improving them, so clearly we saw what would happen if there were no weapons.

Simplifying or destroying the weapons we have today would lower death tolls since the effectiveness of weapons would be reduces, but the agressiveness and amount of fighting would still be there.

Originally weapons were only made to hunt animals for food.
lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 lukeyAUS

all = weapons

TacticalDesire

I've just had a sudden realization, this topic sucks and we're all going to hell. TALLY-HO CHAPS
Fundai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Fundai
Member since 2010 • 6120 Posts
Your reasoning us amazing, it's obvious you know all about weapons, history, warfare, and human nature. No but really, removing guns would not make the world more peaceful at all. Man will find ways to kill eachother, I assure you.
lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 lukeyAUS
Your reasoning us amazing, it's obvious you know all about weapons, history, warfare, and human nature. No but really, removing guns would not make the world more peaceful at all. Man will find ways to kill eachother, I assure you.Fundai
I am clearly more learned than you my friend. ^______________________________^ i've never killed a man or owned a gun. I am better than history.
Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts
[QUOTE="Fundai"]Your reasoning us amazing, it's obvious you know all about weapons, history, warfare, and human nature. No but really, removing guns would not make the world more peaceful at all. Man will find ways to kill eachother, I assure you.lukeyAUS
I am clearly more learned than you my friend. ^______________________________^ i've never killed a man or owned a gun. I am better than history.

You're a white boy who lives in a country with a military. The military/law enforcement kills people so you don't have to. You're worse than history.
Fundai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Fundai
Member since 2010 • 6120 Posts
[QUOTE="Fundai"]Your reasoning us amazing, it's obvious you know all about weapons, history, warfare, and human nature. No but really, removing guns would not make the world more peaceful at all. Man will find ways to kill eachother, I assure you.lukeyAUS

I laughed ^_______________________________________________________________^ I don't think, at the moment, that I am particularly learned, but I know not to raise myself above human history.
vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#46 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts

Honestly, wheres the down-side of destroying firearms.. they only exsist to protect us from other people with firearms. so if they didnt have a gun.. and i didnt have a gun.. would the world be peaceful? or would everyone be getting stabbed o.O

lukeyAUS
I seriously hope you are asking this as a theoretical question, because it is impossible. How is that war on drugs working out for you? Al Capone called, he said to please ban alcohol again, that worked out awesome for him!
vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#47 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts
[QUOTE="TacticalDesire"]

[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"]ARGHHH but who is going to try harm someone with a clay pot. I'm just saying if the world was like 'yo, put down those guns and get along' and every country got together and destroyed/outlawed firearms would the world be peaceful.. no self respecting army would invade a country with a battalion of clay pot wielding mad men. and yes i know, no self respecting army would destroy their firearms too but.. WHAT IFNibroc420

Originally weapons were only made to hunt animals for food.

Yea, right up until the first hungry dude who could not find a rabbit rolled up on your campfire.
THE_DRUGGIE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#48 THE_DRUGGIE
Member since 2006 • 25107 Posts

People would combine the guns that aren't completely destroyed to knives and there would be knifeguns.

lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 lukeyAUS

People would combine the guns that aren't completely destroyed to knives and there would be knifeguns.

THE_DRUGGIE
Knife guns D: aweeeeesome. Lets do this guys idea instead.
lukeyAUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 lukeyAUS
[QUOTE="lukeyAUS"][QUOTE="Fundai"]Your reasoning us amazing, it's obvious you know all about weapons, history, warfare, and human nature. No but really, removing guns would not make the world more peaceful at all. Man will find ways to kill eachother, I assure you.Fundai

I laughed ^_______________________________________________________________^ I don't think, at the moment, that I am particularly learned, but I know not to raise myself above human history.

Than you are a chump, Good day sir.