What 'Group' of People Did You Hate Most At School

• 171 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#151 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts

[QUOTE="heyfunboy"]You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people. Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and to have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave?Do you know what it feels like to have throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can? You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust fund wasn't enough. Your vodka and Cognac weren't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything. Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and to have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can?...I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. It's not for me. For my children, for my brothers and sisters that you **** I did it for them… When the time came, I did it. I had to...You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash offThe_Ish

What the hell. :|

Indeed you stole the words from me.

NaiKoN9293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 NaiKoN9293
Member since 2004 • 4102 Posts
i live in norway and we dont really have as much grouping like that. but i would find those 'gangsta' people annoying. but some of them were also really nice. so it would be wrong to say that. but anyways.
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

Uh.... what's a Chav and a Sweaty?cowboymonkey21

According to Urban Dictionary:

Chav

Derived from Chatham in Kent, this term can be applied loosely to every culture with a nasty, thieving element. There are many variants of this creature but all are subject to the following commonalities:

Chavs are completely Amoral, having never been subjected to right and wrong by their inattentive, uncaring and often absent parents.

Chavs are part Magpie, evidentially supported by their love of all things shiny, or as vaccuous, illiterate street-slang would say 'Bling'. They can be seen twokking from the Jewelry counter in Argos/Index.

Whatever their ethnic background, Chavs have a built-in affinity to hip-hop/R&B, even if they are inherently racist (see the Scottish). They see their life as glamorous and cool.

Chavs are for the most part, extremely stupid. However, some of them render a form of low cunning, which can be misinterpreted as intelligence. However this is false. A Chav has no desire to better themself through honest means nor learn anything outside of car modification.

All chavs think that they are nails. Again, this is false. Sitting in a beaten up nova smoking lamberts does not precipitate a healthy body. The irony being that a Chav owns mainly sportswear, yet will only break a sweat if running from the police.

Chavs are incredibly fertile beasts, and are highly successful breeders. Where they come unstuck is having to look after the offspring which their 13 yr old drunken fumble produces. More often that not the child will crow to be a Chav, having received no more guidance on life than the parent.

Chavs have a fond love for cars, as well as a Vin Diesel fixation. Rather than buy a nice car to start with, a chav will spend all their dole and tax-free labouring cash on upgrading a 10 year old car with 200,000 miles on the clock. The end product will invariably be a luminous monstrosity with at least one serious collision to it's name.

Sweaty:

The stereotypical sweaty wears baggy trousers or skate jeans with a hoody or t-shirt with their favourite band's name (e.g Green Day) or a brand (Etnies, DC, Quicksilver). These are usually worn with a pair of skate shoes or converse. However,chavs use the word sweaty as an insult to anybody who likes any guitar-based music, whether it be McFly or Slipknot.

Alternate definition: Cockney rhyming slang for Scottish person. Sweaty sock - jock.

Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts
I never hated anyone. I got on with everyone.
TBoogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 TBoogy
Member since 2007 • 4382 Posts
[QUOTE="TBoogy"]

Ok, all these European labels are confusing the people from the US. But when I saw the word "prefect" here, it reminded me of Harry Potter.

Can someone please apply these labels to the various Houses/students of Hogwarts so I can understand? Thank you.

:)

angelkimne

There are no Chavs at Hogwarts i don't think :lol:

Yeah, after reading more about them here, I don't think there seems to be any at Hogwarts.

At first, I thought maybe Malfoy was one, but I think he may have been one of the other terms I read in this thread (I forgot which one).

Oh well. I got along with everyone. Kinda weird really. I am not a nerd, but I have some nerd tendencies. I did not try to be "cool", but I am in fact more cool than not. I was stuck in the middle, and treated kindly by most.

Some guys thought I was gay because I was too respectful of women. The women never thought that though. They knew the real me.

TristanShand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 TristanShand
Member since 2008 • 1400 Posts
I'd never heard of a sweaty before until then. But i've seen them around a lot.
Manutebecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Manutebecker
Member since 2003 • 2583 Posts
Whiggers/posers.... theyre just despicable
Brutal_Elitegs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Brutal_Elitegs
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts
I know it's been said to death already, but I really can't stand chavs. When I was in school chavs were in their infancy (well in my area anyway), but now they're EVERYWHERE, and they're some of the most unpleasant people you will ever meet. It's a shame since my brother has been caught in this chav wave.
yayyfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 yayyfood
Member since 2007 • 213 Posts
i dislike anyone who has a horrible attitude towards everyone else, not one group in general. i can get along with just about anybody, but people who act like there better than the rest of the world, those people i can not stand.
Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#160 Bauers-Twin
Member since 2007 • 14150 Posts

idk who the chavs are? lol

anyway for me, i like most of my peers but the popular slut jerk girls take the cake as the worst, even though I'm friends with a few of them.

Runner up is the just plain weird kids, cause, they're just plain weird.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#161 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21701 Posts
My HS class sizes were too small to form any official cliques. So no, I didn't hate any group in particular.
Kashi_901

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Kashi_901
Member since 2006 • 640 Posts

I know it's been said to death already, but I really can't stand chavs. When I was in school chavs were in their infancy (well in my area anyway), but now they're EVERYWHERE, and they're some of the most unpleasant people you will ever meet. It's a shame since my brother has been caught in this chav wave.Brutal_Elitegs

I see what you mean because my brother also fall into the chav wave.

Avatar image for the_foreign_guy
the_foreign_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 the_foreign_guy
Member since 2005 • 22657 Posts
I do hate posers with a passion. But the people I really hate are the ones that complain about everything without even putting a semblance of effort.
solidsnake2050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 solidsnake2050
Member since 2004 • 570 Posts
I freaking hate those stupid social groups... it sickens me when people in high school are immature enough and hateful enough to divide themselves from others they consider "unworthy" of them.
KHfanboy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 KHfanboy2
Member since 2007 • 42258 Posts

The Jocks. They annoy the **** out of me. They think they own the school and think they're so cool but they really aren't. :x

taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#166 taj7575
Member since 2008 • 12084 Posts
I hate the kids who used to be cool back in the day, but now theyre bums who smoke cigarettes and waste their lives....
cliff122316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#167 cliff122316
Member since 2005 • 2333 Posts
only the really dumb popular girls. they just hurt to be around
Redgarl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#168 Redgarl
Member since 2002 • 13252 Posts
Spoiled princesses and popular peoples... why were they popular anyway? They were more idiotic?
K0PaSk4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 K0PaSk4
Member since 2004 • 15646 Posts
Thankfully there's no such label classification in Australia, but with that said, back when I was in high school I pretty much get along with most of my school mates, there were still few **** here and there but I didn't pay too much attention into them and they stop annoying me after I idan dolliocagi (backward taekwondo roundhouse kick) one of them :D
Pvt_r3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Pvt_r3d
Member since 2006 • 7901 Posts
[QUOTE="Lonelynight"]

[QUOTE="tofu-lion91"]I hated the chavs. They made my school life a misery and I was attacked on several occasions, sometimes against a group of them.tofu-lion91

Wow "attacked"?

Yeh I remember once a group of girls shoved past me and I shouted for them to watch it and they waited til I'd got round the corner and started following me and I remember getting all nervous. I felt one of them grab my hair from behind and next thing I know I was on the floor and they were punching and kicking me. I fought back of course but there was 6 of them and I was on the ground so I came off much worse. I found it painful to brush my hair for weeks because they'd bruised my scalp from pulling on it and I had a few cuts on my face and a swollen lip.

Yeh I hated high school. It's because I stand up for myself, when a chav started on me I'd usually answer back with something clever and it got them angry. I couldn't help it, they were stupid ****heads and I wish more people would've stood up for themselves.

When I call them chavs I know it's generalising and I know a lot of nice 'chavs'. I never pick on people because of what they wear or listen to and I wish everyone else could do the same.

You know now I'm at college I haven't been called a sweaty at all. Not once. I love college :)

If I were there to see that I wouldve probly come to help, I mean come on 6 against 1 jesus... If it were a 1 on 1 fight then i wouldve just let it go. But something like this, I would have to join in even if I get my ass kicked

_LiquidFlame_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#171 _LiquidFlame_
Member since 2007 • 13736 Posts

The 'posers'. By 'posers' I mean those gangsta wannabe's who think they are so tough. Jocks and airheads (preps) are also not the best. Emo's are pointless. I don't necessarily hate these groups, I just think they need to do something productive.ShadowofTulkas

Agreed.

Teh Hippies. Make me puke.1mpaler-w6rbnd

You have or had hippies at your school? Dang, I don't have anything like that at my school.