What 'Group' of People Did You Hate Most At School

• 171 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
OMG the nerds how do u still play Yu gi oh in high school and don't even get good grades. They are special losers. The most popular is Ninja Kid......Sad.
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Ish"]

[QUOTE="BigDizz"]"Chav" must be a European thing?stevedagrunt

Seems like it's a name for people who leech off the system.

I think there the english version of a jock- well im from England and seems jocks act pretty similar, of course i might be completely wrong ;)

No... Jocks get all the good looking girls, are really good at sports (a few of them end up having futures) and not all of them are bad. Chavs seem more in line with"trailer trash".

AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 AirGuitarist87
Member since 2006 • 9499 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Ish"]

I think there the english version of a jock- well im from England and seems jocks act pretty similar, of course i might be completely wrong ;)

Jocks have a purpose, they play sports. Chavs just...exist.

stevedagrunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 stevedagrunt
Member since 2007 • 55 Posts
[QUOTE="stevedagrunt"][QUOTE="The_Ish"]

[QUOTE="BigDizz"]"Chav" must be a European thing?AirGuitarist87

Well all the chavs played football (soccer) when i went too school, maybe was just mine i guess

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 The_Ish

Well all the chavs played football (soccer) when i went too school, maybe was just mine i guess

stevedagrunt

I'm assuming they didn't play on the school team, right? Most schools in the US require that you pass your classes or maintain a certain GPA to play on the school teams, and I imagine the UK would do the same. Correct me if I am wrong.

TristanShand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 TristanShand
Member since 2008 • 1400 Posts
[QUOTE="stevedagrunt"]

The_Ish

I'm assuming they didn't play on the school team, right? Most schools in the US require that you pass your classes or maintain a certain GPA to play on the school teams, and I imagine the UK would do the same. Correct me if I am wrong.

Not in my generation. (im 26) anyone who the teacher thought was decent got in.

jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#108 jim_shorts
Member since 2006 • 7320 Posts
I can't stand the people that aren't funny, but insist on trying to be.
stevedagrunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 stevedagrunt
Member since 2007 • 55 Posts
[QUOTE="stevedagrunt"]

The_Ish

Well perhaps just for my school again- but the general rule was if your good at the sport your in the team. grades and behaviour was irrelivant

senses_blank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#112 senses_blank
Member since 2008 • 532 Posts
the werid loser kids tht dont talk to anyone
CruxisXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 CruxisXIII
Member since 2008 • 763 Posts
The Sports kids. The ones who think they are something because they are on a team.
Avatar image for MetalGear_Ninty
MetalGear_Ninty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 MetalGear_Ninty
Member since 2008 • 6337 Posts
[QUOTE="stevedagrunt"]

The_Ish

Yeah, I wish the UK was like that, but most schools in the UK, I'm pretty sure, don't care about a student's grades.

You can pretty much get Fs in every subject and play for the school team.

nintendoman562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 nintendoman562
Member since 2007 • 5593 Posts
Gangsters. I hate the way they dress, the way they look, they way the talk, rap, and pretty much everything about them.
Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

Fundamentalist Christians.

As a Christian myself, I'm truly disgusted with fundamentalism.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts
the group of hot girls sure they were good to look at but they were annoying as **** and everyone let them get away with it because they were hot even the teachers which just didnt make sense to me
DragonTamer80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 DragonTamer80
Member since 2005 • 1912 Posts
[QUOTE="shinian"][QUOTE="super_mario_128"]

Chavs:

'nuff said (or seen).

tofu-lion91

And what is their purpose? What do they do besides looking terrible?

They shout and swear and attack people and act like a total nuisance. That's it

Oh thats what they are my retarded neighbor is one then, he also dresses like a jock. I hate him so much :x It was funny when he wore you know one of those shirts women wear to show their cleavage, hahaha I lol'd at his failure to look sexy :lol:

So yeah I hate chavs too.

jjj13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#119 jjj13
Member since 2005 • 2399 Posts

Mexicans...

Not too many people I hate in my school.

tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 tzar3
Member since 2006 • 12393 Posts
The poserish rap gangstas always annoy me the most with their wimpy crews fighting against stupid taggers and other crews just because they get crossed out and such.
Tauruslink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Tauruslink
Member since 2005 • 6586 Posts
[QUOTE="Lonelynight"]

[QUOTE="tofu-lion91"]I hated the chavs. They made my school life a misery and I was attacked on several occasions, sometimes against a group of them.tofu-lion91

Wow "attacked"?

Yeh I remember once a group of girls shoved past me and I shouted for them to watch it and they waited til I'd got round the corner and started following me and I remember getting all nervous. I felt one of them grab my hair from behind and next thing I know I was on the floor and they were punching and kicking me. I fought back of course but there was 6 of them and I was on the ground so I came off much worse. I found it painful to brush my hair for weeks because they'd bruised my scalp from pulling on it and I had a few cuts on my face and a swollen lip.

Yeh I hated high school. It's because I stand up for myself, when a chav started on me I'd usually answer back with something clever and it got them angry. I couldn't help it, they were stupid ****heads and I wish more people would've stood up for themselves.

When I call them chavs I know it's generalising and I know a lot of nice 'chavs'. I never pick on people because of what they wear or listen to and I wish everyone else could do the same.

You know now I'm at college I haven't been called a sweaty at all. Not once. I love college :)

Wow....You got beat up by a group of girls!?!! No offence, but that image seems like something taken straight out of a movie. LMAO.

AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 AirGuitarist87
[QUOTE="AirGuitarist87"][QUOTE="stevedagrunt"][QUOTE="The_Ish"]

At mine they only played it on their own time. In areas you're not allowed to do it in. Basically if you tell them they had to do something, they didn't.

TheOddQuantum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 TheOddQuantum
Member since 2008 • 2472 Posts

The "Chavs", The "Gangsters", The "Nerds", The "Jocks", The "popular" types and the Guys who have to grow up.

And By the way "chavs" are stereotypically: Vulgur, un educated, violent people. The kind that always wears a track suits, trainers, Gold chains, and rings. Heres a little picture to help percive (this is surprisingly accurate):

This is just a Caricature of the stereotype.

battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#124 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts
I'm gonna be a junior and I hate jocks, even though one of my friends is the star wingback for the football team. I love sports and even though I don't accel at them, I have a profund respect for them. But I found that most of the idiots come from guys who only care about sports and girls. For instance there's this one kid that gives one of my friends crap for wearing tight pants. Like why does he even care? It gets pretty anoying.
navigata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#125 navigata
Member since 2005 • 7619 Posts
Meh prolly jocks n preps...Its liek they think they own the school, but only some of them I hate...some are kinda close friends of mine lol..weird
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts
[QUOTE="tofu-lion91"][QUOTE="Lonelynight"]

[QUOTE="tofu-lion91"]I hated the chavs. They made my school life a misery and I was attacked on several occasions, sometimes against a group of them.Tauruslink

Wow "attacked"?

Yeh I remember once a group of girls shoved past me and I shouted for them to watch it and they waited til I'd got round the corner and started following me and I remember getting all nervous. I felt one of them grab my hair from behind and next thing I know I was on the floor and they were punching and kicking me. I fought back of course but there was 6 of them and I was on the ground so I came off much worse. I found it painful to brush my hair for weeks because they'd bruised my scalp from pulling on it and I had a few cuts on my face and a swollen lip.

Yeh I hated high school. It's because I stand up for myself, when a chav started on me I'd usually answer back with something clever and it got them angry. I couldn't help it, they were stupid ****heads and I wish more people would've stood up for themselves.

When I call them chavs I know it's generalising and I know a lot of nice 'chavs'. I never pick on people because of what they wear or listen to and I wish everyone else could do the same.

You know now I'm at college I haven't been called a sweaty at all. Not once. I love college :)

Wow....You got beat up by a group of girls!?!! No offence, but that image seems like something taken straight out of a movie. LMAO.

well to my knowledge tofu lion is a girl

laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts

Well right now I am in college so I dont really associate with anyone that I don't like so I cant really identify a group that I dont like and in highschool I had friends in pretty much every group but there were specific people that I couldnt stand.

I didn't hate any group in high school. I had

dhruv989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 dhruv989
Member since 2005 • 322 Posts
The nerds, this piss the **** out of me and just because I do sports and I have a "life" means I cant get good grades. Well you know what, I got a 97 this summer. lol
ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#129 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts

The scumbags. You might know them as chavs, but that's what they're called here. What a waste of space.

Jocks are ridiculous as well, just stupid people.

The odder groups, like emos etc, we didn't have, but from what I can tell, they're harmless, so I can't see them being one to hate even if we did have them.

anesthesie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 anesthesie
Member since 2007 • 336 Posts
The **** ..... wait, what the hell? It bleeped me! I've never had that happen before!
JSDempsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 JSDempsey
Member since 2006 • 1803 Posts
well the scumbags/chavs call anybody in our school that is either clean, smart, or athletic a prep and other crap. Just normal kids and scumbags in my school, no one picks on anyone because they would get their face pounded lol.
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#132 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts

i personally dislike the skater kids. Let me explain before you flame me:

Why do they have long, shaggy hair? Doesn't it get in the way when you're skating?

Why must they have a punk attitude towards everything? How does rolling around on a board with wheels make you tough? Wtf?

And the blatant rip offs of hip hop culture (fitted caps, colored hoodies, etc) get on my nerves

other than that, possibly the emos, although they don't really do anything, I occasionally give an extra hard shoulder bump for the hell of it. Maybe girly-girl preps that have nothing better to do than gossip all day. That's about it.

mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 mohfrontline
[QUOTE="Tauruslink"][QUOTE="tofu-lion91"][QUOTE="Lonelynight"]

[QUOTE="tofu-lion91"]I hated the chavs. They made my school life a misery and I was attacked on several occasions, sometimes against a group of them.Serraph105

Wow "attacked"?

well to my knowledge tofu lion is a girl

this story seems hard to believe...and I still don't have a clear picture as to what the heck a "chav" is.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#134 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
At my school it's mostly asians, brown people, and minorities with about 30-40 white people in a class of 150.

The white people in my school are all chavs, so I guess I hate chavs. They're annoying and their stupidity is infectious.
bradleybhoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 bradleybhoy
Member since 2005 • 6501 Posts

The a-holes.

They came in all shapes and forms.

bradleybhoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 bradleybhoy
Member since 2005 • 6501 Posts

this story seems hard to believe...and I still don't have a clear picture as to what the heck a "chav" is.mohfrontline

Where I'm from they're called neds. Typically lower class, ignorant and aggressive.

ssc0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 ssc0n
Member since 2006 • 3110 Posts

What the hell are "chavs" ? Is that only in Europe?

Anyway, I dont hate or dislike any "group" at all, I only hate people as individuals. I have friends that can be classified in each one.

But if I had to pick one I just disliked, I would say... idk. Preppy people?

Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts
I'm going to be a junior, and I don't "hate" the people, but their styles I tend to dislike quite a bit. Mainly Scene kids (can't go through the hall without some kid yelling Job for a Cowboy is totally Grindcore! BREE!) and Preps/Jocks.
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 mohfrontline

[QUOTE="mohfrontline"]this story seems hard to believe...and I still don't have a clear picture as to what the heck a "chav" is.bradleybhoy

Where I'm from they're called neds. Typically lower class, ignorant and aggressive.

hmm. Honestly the closest thing I can say to that are the "gangster" wannabes running around, but even then...Idk.

legolasxbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 legolasxbow
Member since 2008 • 667 Posts

i personally dislike the skater kids. Let me explain before you flame me:

Why do they have long, shaggy hair? Doesn't it get in the way when you're skating?

Why must they have a punk attitude towards everything? How does rolling around on a board with wheels make you tough? Wtf?

And the blatant rip offs of hip hop culture (fitted caps, colored hoodies, etc) get on my nerves

other than that, possibly the emos, although they don't really do anything, I occasionally give an extra hard shoulder bump for the hell of it. Maybe girly-girl preps that have nothing better to do than gossip all day. That's about it.

mohfrontline
Wow looks like the opposite over here, half the skaters are described as you said, the other half wears tight pants with short hair and weighs over 170 lbs, lol either way i dislike skater kids also
fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#141 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts
The women.
spyder465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 spyder465
Member since 2007 • 81 Posts
I've got to say that the preps, jocks and especially the emo's are the one's that get on my nerves.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a4c1fedbd347
deactivated-5a4c1fedbd347

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 deactivated-5a4c1fedbd347
Member since 2006 • 1523 Posts
Some of the gangsters and some of the jocks. For the most part though, I'm pretty cool with everyone.
Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts
Wow looks like the opposite over here, half the skaters are described as you said, the other half wears tight pants with short hair and weighs over 170 lbs, lol either way i dislike skater kids alsolegolasxbow

That's how it is for me as well. Of course I have long hair myself, but I like it that way. It feels more natural I guess. The skaters in my area are usually also "scene" kids who are essentially dress emo without the emo attitude, shaved heads, studded belts, and skin-tight black jeans.
NiteBorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 NiteBorg
Member since 2005 • 152 Posts

teachers

nah jk only a few

heyfunboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 heyfunboy
Member since 2005 • 667 Posts
You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people. Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and to have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave?Do you know what it feels like to have throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can? You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust fund wasn't enough. Your vodka and Cognac weren't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything. Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and to have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can?...I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. It's not for me. For my children, for my brothers and sisters that you **** I did it for them… When the time came, I did it. I had to...You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off
fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#147 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts
^ I thought you were dead! :o
AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 AirGuitarist87

this story seems hard to believe...and I still don't have a clear picture as to what the heck a "chav" is.

mohfrontline

What's hard to believe? In the chav mind the ends justify the means, so as long as you win the fight anything is fair game. Including attacking in groups. Just go onto YouTube and type "chav" in, you'll get the idea.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 The_Ish

You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people. Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and to have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave?Do you know what it feels like to have throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can? You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust fund wasn't enough. Your vodka and Cognac weren't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything. Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and to have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can?...I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. It's not for me. For my children, for my brothers and sisters that you **** I did it for them… When the time came, I did it. I had to...You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash offheyfunboy

What the hell. :|

cowboymonkey21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 cowboymonkey21
Member since 2007 • 5297 Posts

[QUOTE="zoe256"]The popular kids who thought that because I didn't dress like them I was a 'goth' and like to tell me that and make fun of me every chance they got, it used to drive me crazy! tofu-lion91

Yeh I don't dress anything like a goth but people assume I am one because I dress different to them. In fact I don't really dress like a sweaty, I swing towards darker clothing but I don't have piercings or black hair and I don't have over accessorized clothing. In fact I'm quite plain which is what I'm comfortable with. I hate it when people assume I'm this or that just because I'm different to them.

Uh.... what's a Chav and a Sweaty?