The Young Turks spit on and fat shame Alex Jones!!!

• 77 results
Inferman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Inferman
Member since 2007 • 140 Posts

In this uncut video you see Ana Kasparian fat shaming Alex Jones, swearing at him, and also another member of the Young Turks (Jimmy Dore) spitting on Alex Jones. Very entertaining video.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#2  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

Don't feel like watching the video but The Young Turks are aggressively idiotic, especially Jimmy Dore. Dude is dumb as nails and has no class, a fatal combination.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44569 Posts

Alex Jones is an idiot and deserving of nobody's respect and he walked on somebody else's set uninvited. Only reasons conservatives like him is he hates Obama. But before then there were liberals too that liked him because he hated Bush. Alex's whole shtick I'd he thinks everyone in power is part of some grand conspiracy with the Illuminati, Free Masons, and interdimensional reptilian shapeshifters, and we're all living in the Matrix.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

TYT and Alex Jones are both twats of varying degrees but there's nothing wrong with fat shaming.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GreySeal9

Okay. Ended up watching the video. A fucking mess. Alex Jones and the other person started it by walking in on their set, but The Young Turks, as usual, don't know how to act like adults and properly diffuse the situation.

Ana Kasaparian is sexy tho.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GreySeal9

@lamprey263 said:

Alex Jones is an idiot and deserving of nobody's respect and he walked on somebody else's set uninvited. Only reasons conservatives like him is he hates Obama. But before then there were liberals too that liked him because he hated Bush. Alex's whole shtick I'd he thinks everyone in power is part of some grand conspiracy with the Illuminati, Free Masons, and interdimensional reptilian shapeshifters, and we're all living in the Matrix.

I don't think anybody is saying that nutty Alex Jones is deserving of anybody's respect. But The Young Turks didn't need to act the way that they did.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58995 Posts

I've always wondered if Alex Jones is actually insane or sort of Andy Kaufman performance genius making a megaton of money out of youtube.

Loading Video...

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36041 Posts

I mean Jones did come in and bum rush their show with the intent of setting them off. While the whole ordeal makes me think primarily of the fight in Anchorman (which gets me to laugh at both groups being idiots), I can't really come up with a reason to take Alex's side.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36041 Posts
Loading Video...

In fact here, this is a much better fight to watch among news men.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

Jones got what you get when you bum rush a show. Bill o reilly or bill maher would have killed him.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

Same with Cenk Uygur, who made Sarah Palin look smarter than him.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#12  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Well, that was rude.

Cenk's a cuck and Alex is a snake oil selling nut. That was hilarious though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#13 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:

Don't feel like watching the video but The Young Turks are aggressively idiotic, especially Jimmy Dore. Dude is dumb as nails and has no class, a fatal combination.

He sounds like someone who just left their first day of an ethics class, and thinks because they heard the term cultural relativism, they know how the world works. His stupidity is aggressive, and wrapped in a sanctimonious sheet. He;s stupid even for the regressive Turks.

Alex Jones is a crazy person to, dont get it twisted.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:

I agree what they are doing in this video badly harm assault, Alex Jones could just fine them for that.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#15 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

@lamprey263 said:

The far left love and watch TYT. And you know what? that of some grand conspiracy with the Illuminati, Free Masons is not wrong. That shows how minded closed you are. Or maybe you forgotten that Bush is part of the Skulls and Bones society?

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

Neither side appeals to me.

But if Ana Kasparian thinks that Alex Jones is a "fat f*ck", then what does she think of her own co-presenter, Cenk Uygur? He's more corpulent than Alex Jones is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@Stesilaus said:

Neither side appeals to me.

But if Ana Kasparian thinks that Alex Jones is a "fat f*ck", then what does she think of her own co-presenter, Cenk Uygur? He's more corpulent than Alex Jones is.

I love how TYT always play the moral superior intellectuals, and they're screaming "You fat ****!" at a member of the media, a community they share with him.

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 KEND0_KAP0NI
Member since 2016 • 1231 Posts

Alex Jones is a mental patient and no one should ever listen to him...

BUT!

I loved that he took on TYT cuz those fuckers have become a cancer

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 KEND0_KAP0NI
Member since 2016 • 1231 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:

she is but she cock blocks her self when she opens her mouth. She is a huge feminist hypocrite (feminist are hypocrite by definition anyways tho...)

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

AJ is the man

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

Everytime Cenk talks I want to punch him in his fat nose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@AM-Gamer said:

Everytime Cenk talks I want to punch him in his fat nose.

I like when he has Islam brought up to him in a complex, nuanced way, and he goes "Dwaaaawaaah religion!!" And that's his argument.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GreySeal9

@kend0_kap0ni said:
@GreySeal9 said:

she is but she cock blocks her self when she opens her mouth. She is a huge feminist hypocrite (feminist are hypocrite by definition anyways tho...)

Could have had a lighthearted exchange about Ana's sexiness but you just had to go into teh feminist rant for like the millionth time. Don't you guys ever get tired of it?

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GreySeal9

@KHAndAnime said:

AJ is the man

lol. This explains a lot! And to think you've tried to present yourself as a logical person mindful of evidence and facts.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:
@KHAndAnime said:

AJ is the man

lol. This explains a lot! And to think you've tried to present yourself as a logical person that is mindful of facts and evidence.

Admiring AJ and being logical are mutually exclusive subjects.

Sorry to say but the fact you can't distinguish this just goes to show the limits of your cognitive ability.

Must be salty because AJ is admired by many thousands of people and nobody really knows or cares who you are.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GreySeal9

@KHAndAnime said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@KHAndAnime said:

AJ is the man

lol. This explains a lot! And to think you've tried to present yourself as a logical person that is mindful of facts and evidence.

Admiring AJ and being logical are mutually exclusive subjects.

Sorry to say but the fact you can't distinguish this just goes to show the limits of your cognitive ability.

Must be salty because AJ is admired by many thousands of people and nobody really knows or cares who you are.

Based on the thickheaded way you generally present yourself, you don't really have room to talk about anybody's cognitive abilities.

But anyway, you'll notice that logical people typically don't admire lunatics. Logical people usually admire people who think about the things they say and don't just spout off any old garbage. You don't value logic. You value unconventional thinking regardless of its actual value.

Why in the world would any self-respecting person want to be admired by the people who listen to/admire Alex Jones? If someone of your ilk admired me, I would have to do some intense soul-searching. Not to mention that I don't want to be famous in any way. Rich? Yes. Famous (or even slightly famous)? No.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts

I care

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

There was a brief period during which I liked TYT.

Then I saw the following video, in which pigsh*t Cenk reveled in the mass killing of a group of Taliban soldiers, glibly justifying his pleasure at the "badass" action with the excuse that "we're there to kill 'em".

• Never did he question why it was necessary for the world's only superpower to be killing impoverished tribal warriors in one of the poorest nations on Earth.
  • Never did he question the pretexts for the war in Afghanistan.
  • Never did he reference the United States' own role in reducing Afghanistan to that status, or the United States' role in creating the Taliban in the first place.

He basically used his supposedly liberal, anti-establishment show to glorify the excesses of US imperialism and US militarism, demonstrating in under 5-and-a-half minutes that TYT is as much a part of the establishment as Fox News.

F*ck TYT.

Here's the video ...

Loading Video...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@Aljosa23 said:

TYT and Alex Jones are both twats of varying degrees but there's nothing wrong with fat shaming.

Haha....liberals are so hypocritical.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By GreySeal9

Cenk is a disaster. I actually find it kind of infuriating when he accuses other people of being biased. That kind of lack of self-awareness is downright grotesque.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GreySeal9

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Aljosa23 said:

Aljosa hardly speaks for all liberals and I bet he would say that himself. As a liberal, I think fat shaming is wrong.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic

@GreySeal9 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Aljosa hardly speaks for all liberals and I bet he would say that himself. As a liberal, I think fat shaming is wrong.

Oh I wasn't blaming all liberals.....just noticing they are vocal for the "in" demographic but not all encompassing. As individuals.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GreySeal9

@LJS9502_basic said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Oh I wasn't blaming all liberals.....just noticing they are vocal for the "in" demographic but not all encompassing. As individuals.

What do you mean by "in" demographic?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LJS9502_basic

@GreySeal9 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

The new subject that one has to be touchy feely about. If suddenly unicorns became the buzz word.....libs would be promoting that.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dave123321

Remember the bronies

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GreySeal9

@LJS9502_basic said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@GreySeal9 said:

The new subject that one has to be touchy feely about. If suddenly unicorns became the buzz word.....libs would be promoting that.

I don't agree with this. Some liberals are fadish in the causes they take on (mostly college liberals), but I think there's a clear moral imperative for most when it comes to things like racial justice, fixing gender inequalities, standing up for gay/transgender rights.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#37  Edited By SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

And China looked as us all and thought, 'thank goodness we don't have democracy'.

I've seen these Young Turks before and they are pretty dumb. Not sure if they know that themselves or not.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@GreySeal9 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@GreySeal9 said:

I don't agree with this. Some liberals are fadish in the causes they take on (most college liberals), but I think there's a clear moral imperative for most when it comes to things like racial justice, fixing gender inequalities, standing up for gay/transgender rights.

What the hell is gender inequalities? You are you. Dress how you want. Do what you want. Be who you want. But what does gender inequalities actually mean?

Thought you were talking about transgender there and I see you did last.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dave123321

He means unfair treatment between men and women

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@dave123321 said:

Ah well I have noticed many libs here that are not so invested in that. They get quite vocal about women that want that...so I guess that hits the hypocrisy standard for some as well.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GreySeal9

@LJS9502_basic said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@GreySeal9 said:

I don't agree with this. Some liberals are fadish in the causes they take on (most college liberals), but I think there's a clear moral imperative for most when it comes to things like racial justice, fixing gender inequalities, standing up for gay/transgender rights.

What the hell is gender inequalities? You are you. Dress how you want. Do what you want. Be who you want. But what does gender inequalities actually mean?

When I talk about gender inequalities, I'm talking about things like equal pay. Keep in mind that the term can also apply to areas where men get the shaft.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LJS9502_basic

@GreySeal9 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

When I talk about gender inequalities, I'm talking about things like equal pay. Keep in mind that the term can apply to areas where men get the shaft as well.

Well I'm not against equal pay but I'm sure you've seen some of the comments here and many are from the liberal spectrum when gender is mentioned. Have to hit up work now.....nice chatting with you.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By dave123321

I don't see political labels, only the person

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 GreySeal9

@LJS9502_basic said:
@dave123321 said:

Ah well I have noticed many libs here that are not so invested in that. They get quite vocal about women that want that...so I guess that hits the hypocrisy standard for some as well.

A lot of people on GameSpot who appear to be liberal are not actual liberal IMO. Some people on this forum just seem liberal because they love to hate on religion and they'll promote gay rights, but then these same people will turn around rant about "SWJs" and "teh evil feminism," which you won't hear from any mature progressive.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GreySeal9

@SolidSnake35 said:

And China looked as us all and thought, 'thank goodness we don't have democracy'.

I've seen these Young Turks before and they are pretty dumb. Not sure if they know that themselves or not.

From what I've seen, they think they're the smartest people on the planet/the only people capable of reporting unbiased news. They come off as raging dumbasses (which they are) when they insist that every news outlet is biased but them. They accuse the media of throwing candidates softballs while being the same idiots that didn't ask Bernie one single tough question when they interviewed him. Plus they don't know how math works.

As a somewhat related note, their comments section is full of absolute worst people from both sides.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 dave123321

@LJS9502_basic: hypocrites be hypocrating basically. Which I guess leads to the point about people who think their group is hypocrite free. Which only a blind fool would think.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 GreySeal9

@dave123321 said:

@LJS9502_basic: hypocrites be hypocrating basically. Which I guess leads to the point about people who think their group is hypocrite free. Which only a blind fool would think.

Honestly, just being human results in hypocrisy. Nobody can stay consistent all the time (though some people do a better job than others).

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 dave123321

@GreySeal9: mhm

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#49  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: hypocritical how? If you're going to make that claim you may as well fully explain yourself so I know what it is you find hypocritical.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#50 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@GreySeal9 said:

A lot of people on GameSpot who appear to be liberal are not actual liberal IMO. Some people on this forum just seem liberal because they love to hate on religion and they'll promote gay rights, but then these same people will turn around rant about "SWJs" and "teh evil feminism," which you won't hear from any mature progressive.

Believing our government should be permissive and free from religious mandate is extremely liberal. Being annoyed that vocal groups, largely with no connection to the fandom, consider adolescent fan service some form of oppression does not change that.

Mature Progressives don't think Dead or Alive beach volleyball is a threat to equality, they just think it is adolescent. Sort of the way Mature Fiscal Conservatives don't think Obama is a socialist, they just dislike the mixed economy he champions. Or how mature religious conservatives don't think he is a Muslim, because you know he killed down ask don't tell and legalized same sex marriage. What kind of doof equates that with a desire to bring about Sharia law? No one who is making any real effort to understand the position of the opposition, that is for sure.

Being liberal has nothing to do with walking in lock step or even respecting the pearl clutches of the day. Heck, moral panic over popular culture has been a defining characteristic of American Conservatives since Reconstruction. Pretending that lewdness is some sort of threat to humanity is much much older.