***POLL*** Anyone else want to see a Hillary Clinton/ Joe Biden win in 2016?

• 158 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#151 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

[QUOTE="sonicare"]

No. Biden is an idiot and I'm not a big fan of Clinton. Though, truth be told, she may have been a better president than Obama. But people didnt seem ready for a woman president.

Aljosa23

How is Biden an idiot?

Biden is not an idiot at all. He messes up a bit but he is FAR from an idiot.

Hillary handled the proceedings like a pro. She didn't stumble at all. She will make a fine president.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#153 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

[QUOTE="sonicare"]

No. Biden is an idiot and I'm not a big fan of Clinton. Though, truth be told, she may have been a better president than Obama. But people didnt seem ready for a woman president.

GreySeal9

Had nothing to do with it. Clinton ran an inferior campaign to Obama's.

The media had a large part to do with it. Even SNL poked fun at the discrepancy of treatment between the two.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#154 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

[QUOTE="sonicare"]

Aljosa23

How is Biden an idiot?

Because he consistently runs his mouth before he thinks. He decided he knew more then the CDC when he advised the entire country not to fly or get on planes during a swine flu outbreak. He's plagiarized speeches in the past and somehow thought no one would notice. He's embarassed Obama on numerous occasions during the last 4 hours including insulting the chief justice of the supreme court. He's made countless asinine statements littering youtube of a Dan Quayle nature. He's leaked political strategy and future proposals well before Obama had intended them to become public knowledge. And that's what I can think off the top of my head. Plus, have you heard the guy during the democratic primaries 4 years ago?
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#155 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="GreySeal9"]

[QUOTE="sonicare"]

sonicare

Had nothing to do with it. Clinton ran an inferior campaign to Obama's.

The media had a large part to do with it. Even SNL poked fun at the discrepancy of treatment between the two.

That is the excuse of Clinton supporters, but it doesn't hold water. The Obama campaign had a better ground game, they knew how to use the delegate system to their advantage, they had a fresher message that excited the liberal base, and Clinton went negative too early.

The media did not make the Clintons run an outdated campaign. The media did not make them race bait. The media did not make Hillary have less charisma and political talent than Obama.

The "media" card is just as much an excuse for Clinton supporters as the "media" card is a excuse of the rightwing to blame their failures on something else.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#156 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="sonicare"]

sonicare

How is Biden an idiot?

Because he consistently runs his mouth before he thinks. He decided he knew more then the CDC when he advised the entire country not to fly or get on planes during a swine flu outbreak. He's plagiarized speeches in the past and somehow thought no one would notice. He's embarassed Obama on numerous occasions during the last 4 hours including insulting the chief justice of the supreme court. He's made countless asinine statements littering youtube of a Dan Quayle nature. He's leaked political strategy and future proposals well before Obama had intended them to become public knowledge. And that's what I can think off the top of my head. Plus, have you heard the guy during the democratic primaries 4 years ago?

What was wrong with what he said during the Democratic primaries? He was actually one of the stronger performers in those debates. Do you have an example of something stupid he said?

The plagiarism charge is misleading. He actually credited the original author of the speech every time he used it except for once. Unfortunately, that one time was all it took to get him in trouble. What happened there is slopiness, not thinking that he was going to pull a fast one.

I know rightwingers loved to try to paint Biden as an idiot to distract from Sarah Palin, but he has shown himself to perfectly competent during debates even if he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#158 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts
Biden is a racist. Biden is a plagiarist. These things do not emphasize intelligence.