Paedophile to be beheaded and crucified

This topic is locked from further discussion.

majwill24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 majwill24
Member since 2004 • 1355 Posts

This is a rare instance where I applaud the Saudis. These type of sickos should be shown no mercy!

Paedophile to be beheaded and crucified in Saudi Arabia for string of sex attacks where he left toddler to die in desert

A man in Saudi Arabia is to be beheaded and crucified after he raped five children and left one of them, a three-year-old boy, to die in the desert.

An appeal court in the capital Riyadh approved the death sentence handed down in June by judges in the northwestern oasis city of Hail where the convicted 22-year-old man carried out his crimes.

The rapist - who was not named - was arrested several weeks ago as he tried to seize another boy after offering him a ride home from school.

The seven-year-old - who escaped unharmed - helped identify the culprit.

The man's victims were aged between three and seven. He was said to have lured them into his car as they left school at midday and then drove them to remote desert locations to rape them.

An investigation was launched after a 25-year-old father reported that his three-year-old son was missing and that he suspected the kidnapper to be a male driver of a white four-wheel drive vehicle.

The infant was later found under a scorching sun in the desert where he had died of thirst.

A panel of three judges in Hail sentenced the rapist to death for "abhorrent" crimes which they said had terrorised the community.

Crucifixion in the conservative desert Kingdom means tying the convict's body to wooden beams to be displayed to the public after he is decapitated by a professional swordsman.

Saudi Arabia has executed 56 people this year under laws that allow the death penalty for rape, murder, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking.

In extreme cases, the convict is executed and his body crucified in public.

Witchsight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Witchsight
Member since 2004 • 12145 Posts
Thatll teach em!
Avatar image for Shame-usBlackley
Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Shame-usBlackley
Member since 2002 • 18266 Posts

Just desserts.

I've got no pity for anyone who does that to a kid and leaves them to die in the desert. Hell with the beheading part, just crucify him.

SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts

Epic! I have no problem with this form of punishment went the culprit is proved beyond doubt to be guilty.

HitomiChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HitomiChan
Member since 2009 • 15305 Posts

thats just brutal.. well he deserves it anyway.

-eddy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -eddy-
Member since 2006 • 11443 Posts
I do not disprove.
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts
Oh well. Bastard should have not done what he did.
kulmiye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kulmiye
Member since 2004 • 12094 Posts
Why do I foresee his resurrection... Little extreme I must say especially considering it's public.
Maqda7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Maqda7
Member since 2008 • 3299 Posts
Good for them.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#10 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
barbarians.
CaptainSchwamm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CaptainSchwamm
Member since 2009 • 357 Posts
Disgusting and despicable, on both their parts.
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GrandJury
barbarians.BiancaDK
And what is he?
Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#13 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
Barbaric but he deserves it for what he's done.
jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jimmyjammer69
Member since 2008 • 12239 Posts
Are they absolutely sure that will stop him?
CaptainSchwamm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CaptainSchwamm
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]barbarians.GrandJury
And what is he?

I'm going to use the old cliche of "an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind". Justice systems shouldn't be about seeking personal revenge. Sure, killing him might offer some relief to the families, but after that, what does it actually achieve?
WasntAvailable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 WasntAvailable
Member since 2008 • 5605 Posts

If you're going to kill him what is the purpose of this messing around with beheadings and crucifications? Waste of money, put him up against a wall and shoot him you have to. What a waste of resources.

Cookigaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Cookigaki
Member since 2009 • 690 Posts
He's not barbaric, it's part of human nature
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BiancaDK
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]barbarians.GrandJury
And what is he?

mentally sick? All i am seeing here, is an article about a justice system deeming it alright to off a mentally sick individual with techniques best left pre-A.D.
majwill24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 majwill24

Are they absolutely sure that will stop him?jimmyjammer69

If I recall, the Saudis have public crucifixion to serve as a warning. I do agree with the other poster that beheading him is pointless, unless its done after he's been on display for a few days.

I think putting him on the cross with a rotting carcass tied around his torso would be better.

joesh89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 308

#20 joesh89
Member since 2008 • 8489 Posts

One barbaric act for another...

kulmiye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kulmiye

If you're going to kill him what is the purpose of this messing around with beheadings and crucifications? Waste of money, put him up against a wall and shoot him you have to. What a waste of resources.

WasntAvailable
It's to set an example for all those who may dare try such a thing again. Unfortunately, and I mean that in the most cynical way, it hasn't work consider the 56 other executions that have previously occurred.
CaptainSchwamm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 CaptainSchwamm

[QUOTE="jimmyjammer69"]Are they absolutely sure that will stop him?majwill24

If I recall, the Saudis have public crucifixion to serve as a warning. I do agree with the other poster that beheading him is pointless, unless its done after he's been on display for a few days.

I think putting him on the cross with a rotting carcass tied around his torso would be better.

Sorry but if you have the will to do a crime like that, then you will regardless.
CaptainSchwamm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 CaptainSchwamm
[QUOTE="WasntAvailable"]

kulmiye
It's to set an example for all those who may dare try such a thing again. Unfortunately, and I mean that in the most cynical way, it hasn't work consider the 56 other executions that have previously occurred.

And the billions before that.
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts
So, they're relying on the testimony of a 7 year old to convict the man and execute him?
jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jimmyjammer69
Member since 2008 • 12239 Posts
[QUOTE="majwill24"]

[QUOTE="jimmyjammer69"]Are they absolutely sure that will stop him?CaptainSchwamm

Sorry but if you have the will to do a crime like that, then you will regardless.

Besides which, I've heard that paedophiles can leave their human form and possess passing animals.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BiancaDK
So, they're relying on the testimony of a 7 year old to convict the man and execute him?Engrish_Major
seems solid, no?
Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

Should be crucified first then beheaded. Its more painful this way.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
good for them.....it's not a mental illness it's a choice.....this scumbag decided to hurt a child.....I have no remorse....
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

lolololol @ all the barbaric comments. Yea because locking up someone and having them watch over their back for the rest of their life is more humane :lol:

Cookigaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Cookigaki
Member since 2009 • 690 Posts
good for them.....it's not a mental illness it's a choice.....this scumbag decided to hurt a child.....I have no remorse....Omni-Slash
Mentally ill people are like children, they are not stable enough to make well informed decision
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Omni-Slash

[QUOTE="Engrish_Major"]So, they're relying on the testimony of a 7 year old to convict the man and execute him?BiancaDK
seems solid, no?

My 7 year old is more well spoken and intelligent that 1/2 of OT.......to discount the testimony purely on the child's age is rediculous.....of course there aren;t going to be other witnesses....

Wolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 Wolls
Member since 2005 • 19119 Posts

Hmm i dont know, seems like the guy was very mentally ill. He maybe should be given help insteed of being brutally murdered.....at the most kill him in a pain free way.

kulmiye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kulmiye
lolololol @ all the barbaric comments. Yea because locking up someone and having them watch over their back for the rest of their life is more humane :lol:Espada12
Yes it is. :|
majwill24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 majwill24

[QUOTE="majwill24"]

[QUOTE="jimmyjammer69"]Are they absolutely sure that will stop him?CaptainSchwamm

I know I would think twice if I was faced with the chance of being crucified and allowed to bake in the sun with a decaying carcass strapped to my torso. The though of a slow agonizing death with festering flesh swarming with maggots...

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Omni-Slash
Mentally ill people are like children, they are not stable enough to make well informed decisionCookigaki
No people whom cannot reason are like children... because someone commits an atrocious crime does not make incapable of reason......
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Engrish_Major
My 7 year old is more well spoken and intelligent that 1/2 of OT.......to discount the testimony purely on the child's age is rediculous.....of course there aren;t going to be other witnesses....Omni-Slash
Even so, his testimony has nothing to do with the prior murders. They say that they baited him with the kid and arrested him... nothing in the article states that there's proof that he had killed the other children. Just saying... in this country, where we (usually) are not a backwards 12th-century society, it would take much, much more than just that in order to convict someone of murder, much less a death sentence.
CaptainSchwamm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 CaptainSchwamm

[QUOTE="CaptainSchwamm"][QUOTE="majwill24"]

majwill24

I know I would think twice if I was faced with the chance of being crucified and allowed to bake in the sun with a decaying carcass strapped to my torso. The though of a slow agonizing death with festering flesh swarming with maggots...

Yeah, as would I. Actually I wouldn't have to think twice because I wouldn't think once. However, neither of us represent, or can speak for, psychos and mentally ill people worldwide.
Wolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Wolls
Member since 2005 • 19119 Posts
[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"][QUOTE="BiancaDK"][QUOTE="Engrish_Major"]
[QUOTE="Engrish_Major"]So, they're relying on the testimony of a 7 year old to convict the man and execute him?BiancaDK
seems solid, no?

My 7 year old is more well spoken and intelligent that 1/2 of OT.......to discount the testimony purely on the child's age is rediculous.....of course there aren;t going to be other witnesses....

Actually, studdies have shown that unless you gain a testimony from someone right away the memory can easily be altered and changed. Also children are even mroe suseptible to this than adults. Im saying that witness testiomy should be disregarded and this child is probably telling the truth, but just that witness testimony should never be the only evidence for a crime
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BiancaDK

[QUOTE="BiancaDK"][QUOTE="Engrish_Major"]So, they're relying on the testimony of a 7 year old to convict the man and execute him?Omni-Slash

seems solid, no?

I think your emotions are getting the best of you. Can´t really debate with that.

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GrandJury
[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"][QUOTE="BiancaDK"] seems solid, no?Wolls

Actually, studdies have shown that unless you gain a testimony from someone right away the memory can easily be altered and changed. Also children are even mroe suseptible to this than adults. Im saying that witness testiomy should be disregarded and this child is probably telling the truth, but just that witness testimony should never be the only evidence for a crime

They are in an area were beheadings still exist as a punishment for a crime, do you really think they are going to the time to do all of that? Over here in America that might fly, but I doubt all that goes over there.
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Omni-Slash
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]

I think your emotions are getting the best of you. Can´t really debate with that.

Its's not emotional...it's the truth...one can't discount the testimony just because it's that of a child....or that it's an eyewitness...sex criems rarely have ohysical evidence...especially when it comes to molestation..so unless one jsut wants to get rid of them all together and make it open season on Women, Chldren and in some cases men...we have to take solid testimony as fact unless there's a suspiscion that it's not...
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 GrandJury
Like I said. Over here in America other evidence might be needed, but remember where they are....Beheadings still exist. I don't think the testimony should ever be thrown out unless the kid keeps changing his/her story.
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

He should be left out in the dessert.

CaptainSchwamm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 CaptainSchwamm
[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"][QUOTE="BiancaDK"]

Its's not emotional...it's the truth...one can't discount the testimony just because it's that of a child....or that it's an eyewitness...sex criems rarely have ohysical evidence...especially when it comes to molestation..so unless one jsut wants to get rid of them all together and make it open season on Women, Chldren and in some cases men...we have to take solid testimony as fact unless there's a suspiscion that it's not...

I can see where you're coming from but what if innocent people get locked up just because someone claims they were molested by them? It's a tricky situation...
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Engrish_Major
Its's not emotional...it's the truth...one can't discount the testimony just because it's that of a child....or that it's an eyewitness...sex criems rarely have ohysical evidence...especially when it comes to molestation..so unless one jsut wants to get rid of them all together and make it open season on Women, Chldren and in some cases men...we have to take solid testimony as fact unless there's a suspiscion that it's not...Omni-Slash
Like I said, according to the article, no sex crime was committed against the 7-year-old in question. Nothing there states that they had actual evidence that he was the same person that committed the earlier sex crimes and murders.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 BiancaDK

we have to take solid testimony as fact unless there's a suspiscion that it's not...Omni-Slash

see, can´t work with that. ^

your line of reasoning is flawed (as in, simplistic to the point of fiction), and as of result, i don´t even know where to begin.

Avatar image for Doom_HellKnight
Doom_HellKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Doom_HellKnight
Member since 2005 • 12217 Posts
Good on them. I give them two thumbs up.
mo0ksi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 mo0ksi
Member since 2007 • 12337 Posts
No sympathy. At all.
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GrandJury

[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"][QUOTE="BiancaDK"]

CaptainSchwamm

I can see where you're coming from but what if innocent people get locked up just because someone claims they were molested by them? It's a tricky situation...

Why do all the good debates happen when I am sleepy lol. I understand that, but look at the other side of the coin. What if pedos get away because we just start throwing away the victims words.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Engrish_Major
Why do all the good debates happen when I am sleepy lol. I understand that, but look at the other side of the coin. What if pedos get away because we just start throwing away the victums words.GrandJury
The child was not a victim of a sex crime. At least in my country, I do not have to worry about being beheaded if I stop to pick up someone on their way home from school. (not that I would, but that's beside the point).