OMFG I just rejected a girl oO (story inside)

• 139 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Nintendawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 The_Nintendawg
Member since 2005 • 1993 Posts
quick someobody quiz him on Microbioligy, this is a joke
DrSponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 DrSponge
Member since 2008 • 12763 Posts
I'm sure she's happy now that you rejected her, I know I would be.
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#53 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
quick someobody quiz him on Microbioligy, this is a jokeThe_Nintendawg
ya think?...this could be one of the biggest loads of BS I've ever read....
KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 KeizerHalil
Member since 2007 • 815 Posts
[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"][QUOTE="biggest_loser"][QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]

Agreed with this guy... but dude... I dont want to tell him, I'll just tell her... she not my type, and it not her it me.... etc.

But yeah, about the boobs, bigger then my last gf:P ;), she had none:D

biggest_loser

Hold on...did she actually say she wants to pursue a relationship with you? Just because you hook up or have sex doesn't mean someone is automatically going to have a relationship with you. You do realise that right?

I don't mean to be a bossy Betty here, but I think you have to be a bit more mature about this situation, instead of talking about her features. This is very serious. You could cause a lot of stress to your friend and this is likely to ruin their relationship.

Well... I cant look at other girls, when she is around. I cant even talk to other girls:P. Also I dont know if she want a relationship, she usually is blathering about how she is alone and needs company etc

also she is good... in uhm... other thingz:P

I'm sorry to tell you this but: You are not in a relationship with this girl. Your Friend is

Girls say they want company etc because they like attention. She has a BF for that.

Can you see that this is just a bit wrong?

I find that very strange, I mean.... when you kiss a girl and do thingz with her in your room, wich I cant speak about on Gamespot forums...

Since when isn't that a relationship?

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 KeizerHalil

[QUOTE="The_Nintendawg"]quick someobody quiz him on Microbioligy, this is a jokeOmni-Slash
ya think?...this could be one of the biggest loads of BS I've ever read....

Okay, hit me with your best shot!

I will answer:P

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts

I find that very strange, I mean.... when you kiss a girl and do thingz with her in your room, wich I cant speak about on Gamespot forums...

KeizerHalil
Well, technically, every interaction could be construed as a relationship. The point is, she isn't in a committed relationship with you. Or the other guy. She's just a picture of a girl from the internet.
KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 KeizerHalil
[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]

Jandurin

Well, technically, every interaction could be construed as a relationship. The point is, she isn't in a committed relationship with you. Or the other guy. She's just a picture of a girl from the internet.

Well... first of all... dont be stupid, I mean you know what we a re talking about...

and she is not from the internet, there are no girls on the internet :D

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts

Okay, hit me with your best shot!

I will answer:P

KeizerHalil
Sure.... 1) Whne was the last time a straight A student in Microbiology had to have their Prof ask them to stop listening to their Ipod in class..... and 2) This "hot female that" is supposed to be in ytur class looks like she couldn't tie her own shoes never mind pass Microbiology.....
KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 KeizerHalil

Well:

First of all, I live in the Netherlands:P that should explain everthing already but hey, what the heck:D

Like i said, when you ever go the the Netherlands as Holiday or something, you can visit me:P (Talking about Omni-Slash guys, he is cool:P)

And we dont have that many students studying Biomedical Sciences... so we dont have a big class... not even a big school:P so there you go:D

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]"Sound cable" ? Do you actually play guitar? :?KeizerHalil

Yeah, metellica, eric clapton, red hot chilli peppers, children of bodom, and some classic songs

....yet you say you need a "sound cable"? :|

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 KeizerHalil
[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]

[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"]"Sound cable" ? Do you actually play guitar? :?Ninja-Hippo

Yeah, metellica, eric clapton, red hot chilli peppers, children of bodom, and some classic songs

....yet you say you need a "sound cable"? :|

Yeah dont know the english word for it... It is the cable from my electric guitar to my emplifier :D

drumbreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#62 drumbreak1
Member since 2008 • 1316 Posts

Well you hit it.So I guess all that is left is quit it and say you never did it.Harshvardhan666

ain't that the truth :D

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts

You said you're a straight a student, so i pictured like a high-school kid...

You look about 30. :P

Cpt_Meh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Cpt_Meh
Member since 2005 • 1832 Posts
So this girl is a big ol' wh*re, amirite? Reject her, and be glad you used the protection. Go with the other girl, just make sure she isn't dating someone.

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 KeizerHalil

So this girl is a big ol' wh*re, amirite? Reject her, and be glad you used the protection. Go with the other girl, just make sure she isn't dating someone.

Cpt_Meh

Yeah... and if she is dating another guy... Imma gonna steal her from him:P

also maybe I will keep this one, untill I get anotherone.... or si that a bad thing to do?

Cpt_Meh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Cpt_Meh
Member since 2005 • 1832 Posts

[QUOTE="Cpt_Meh"]So this girl is a big ol' wh*re, amirite? Reject her, and be glad you used the protection. Go with the other girl, just make sure she isn't dating someone.

KeizerHalil

also maybe I will keep this one, untill I get anotherone.... or si that a bad thing to do?

Depends on if you want a beatdown and some herpes. Your call. I'd invest your time into the other girl, who hopefully is more faithful than this current girl.
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#67 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

[QUOTE="Cpt_Meh"]So this girl is a big ol' wh*re, amirite? Reject her, and be glad you used the protection. Go with the other girl, just make sure she isn't dating someone.

KeizerHalil

You have to understand this: relationships are more delicate and deserve more respect than that.

Its not like buying a pair of shoes or something. You don't just "keep one" until you "get another". You have to take into account other peoples feelings.

And in response to your question about sex being a relationship: Its most certainly not. A relationship is where you commit yourself to one other person and you are truthful to them and you spend time with them regularly.

Anyone can have sex or whatever but it takes discipline and focus to have a proper relationship. What you had was just sex. It doesn't mean anything else. You meant the girl once in school.

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts
...Half of the information seem as if to be missing. I don't believe this story at all. :|
MrEnvelope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 MrEnvelope
Member since 2007 • 2424 Posts

I invited a girl over to show off my Guitar Hero skills.

Her skills were better :(
Way better.

cametall

LOL:D . Girls love guitar hero and Rock Band. You have to be careful when you invite them to show off your Guitar Hero skills, they might be better.8)

69ANT69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 69ANT69
Member since 2007 • 8472 Posts
I'm not 100% convinced this story true. But if it is ... I'd keep the girl, and just not say anything to your friend. That way everyone is a winner ... Apart from him.
KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 KeizerHalil
[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]

biggest_loser

You have to understand this: relationships are more delicate and deserve more respect than that.

Its not like buying a pair of shoes or something. You don't just "keep one" until you "get another". You have to take into account other peoples feelings.

And in response to your question about sex being a relationship: Its most certainly not. A relationship is where you commit yourself to one other person and you are truthful to them and you spend time with them regularly.

Anyone can have sex or whatever but it takes discipline and focus to have a proper relationship. What you had was just sex. It doesn't mean anything else. You meant the girl once in school.

I'm not 100% convinced this story true. But if it is ... I'd keep the girl, and just not say anything to your friend. That way everyone is a winner ... Apart from him.69ANT69

@ biggest_loser damn dude ur too wise... for OT, I think I'll go with what you say

@ ayanami_rei Ur name still amazes me, in a weird way, and i think becuase ur a girl you not beleaving it

@ 69ANT69 Yeah dude, thanks:P you sound like my good mate:P

and for the rest, if you have questions, just ask. and know the dude, went out with him, was on the same school etc. I know her Boyfriend, we are mates, but i didnt know he had a gf.... so dunno.

Anyone with questions?

ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts
[QUOTE="biggest_loser"][QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]

KeizerHalil

I'm not 100% convinced this story true. But if it is ... I'd keep the girl, and just not say anything to your friend. That way everyone is a winner ... Apart from him.69ANT69

@ biggest_loser damn dude ur too wise... for OT, I think I'll go with what you say

@ ayanami_rei Ur name still amazes me, in a weird way, and i think becuase ur a girl you not beleaving it

@ 69ANT69 Yeah dude, thanks:P you sound like my good mate:P

and for the rest, if you have questions, just ask. and know the dude, went out with him, was on the same school etc. I know her Boyfriend, we are mates, but i didnt know he had a gf.... so dunno.

Anyone with questions?

WTF? O.o My name amazes you?

And just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean a damn thing. I don't believe your story because it seems like you skipped over a detail that should be there like how you REJECTED the girl (there being no rejection whatsoever, except maybe the girl rejecting you the first time around). Also, sex is not a relationship. It can be in a relationship, but it doesn't mean once you screw someone, you're automatically in a relationship. Plus her having another guy? Dude, wtf? She's with another guy. If she'll cheat on him, she'll cheat on you if you keep her around. And why would you keep her around (that's if this isn't just a "fling"), only to dispose of her once you find another girl? IMO, that's pretty pathetic and impudent.

esbastica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 esbastica
Member since 2008 • 1665 Posts
this is how ur rejecting girls?
rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts
Not sure if this is copypasta or not, but *facepalm*.
DivergeUnify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 DivergeUnify
Member since 2007 • 15150 Posts
Well you hit it.So I guess all that is left is quit it and say you never did it.Harshvardhan666
:lol: fo sho
MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts
And you have a Naruto avatar?
Vexx88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#77 Vexx88
Member since 2006 • 33342 Posts
There way to many frekaing ":P" for you to be freaking serious :|
-AK47-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 -AK47-
Member since 2007 • 3277 Posts
His story may not be true, but atleast he posted pics of the girl and himself. Most people who do these types of threads don't even post pics:P
JC346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#79 JC346
Member since 2007 • 4886 Posts
I say you keep hittin' that.
heyfunboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 heyfunboy
Member since 2005 • 667 Posts

Well, I rejected girls who were begging me to give me sex.

They were some hoes that these goddamn son of a **** hired for me to give me some **** Anyway, when I first met them it was two **** a blond one and a burnette.... college chicks.

Anyway, the blond one was a fatass who was eating a **** Big Mac and the burnette one was a skinny ass bullmeic who probably swallows *** and then spits it out later while cutting her wrist after getting a dose of X.

So, I rejected them. Made them **** plead for my ass but sorry. Hope they got aids and are just infected as **** now.

XxSTILL_BORNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 XxSTILL_BORNxX
Member since 2007 • 5749 Posts
Why So Serious?!
ReaperV7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 ReaperV7
Member since 2008 • 6756 Posts
IMHO confess to your so-called friend so he can punch you in the face for having sex with his girlfriend.
TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#83 TheSystemLord1
Member since 2006 • 7786 Posts

This story sucks, you mentioned that you were listening to children of bodom twice, you say you were french kissing, you wink alot, and you ask if we want tips?

Please God keep your tips to yourself. This entire story might work on whatever 14/15 year old emo/scene girls you are in to but offering tips to a forum filled primarily with 20-30 year old men? Come off it.

chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 chester706
Member since 2007 • 3856 Posts
I find this story hard to believe.Jandurin
As do I. It is told like it was put together in 5 minutes on the fly. Also the coincidence is too much. Also your "tips" sound like they are coming from a 14 year old.
shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#85 shinian
Member since 2005 • 6871 Posts
Pics or It didin't happen.
KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 KeizerHalil
Hey screw you guys, I have a picture at my blog als what is wrong with having a realtionship only involving sex?
chester706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 chester706
Member since 2007 • 3856 Posts
Hey screw you guys, I have a picture at my blog als what is wrong with having a realtionship only involving sex?KeizerHalil
That is not serious.
KrisG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 KrisG7
Member since 2005 • 2430 Posts
I lol'd. I say you bring your friend and her together and make them decide...
DarkAlucard666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 DarkAlucard666
Member since 2007 • 774 Posts

Anyway, did you show her your PSP? That must be how you moved so fast. Womenz can't resist a PSP.Jandurin

LOL thats true! I was playing my PSP in core class (we're allow too) and these girls came up to me saying "Can we play" and stuff

shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#90 shinian
Member since 2005 • 6871 Posts

Hey screw you guys, I have a picture at my blog KeizerHalil

I mean pics "of you playing the guitar in tidy room and that girl eating a sandwich. In one frame" or it didn't happen.

Avatar image for OPRFWrestler112
OPRFWrestler112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 OPRFWrestler112
Member since 2007 • 1570 Posts
I don't think you have a girlfriend. Enjoy your hand.
TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts
Little "Hali" is in to "Naruto" now?--funny story you posted there though. Sadly, I believe it since it sounds so "you" to say the least..
Arcade-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Arcade-Fire
Member since 2008 • 365 Posts

He OT, id rather post this in my blog... but no-one reads my blog anyway (btw start tracking my guys)

Anyway here is the story:

I was listening to Children of Bodom during class a while ago, Microbiology I think, when this okay looking female came inside the class, and all the seats were taken accept the seat next to me. Well I wasn't paying attention, I was listening to Children of Bodom - Banned from Heaven. So teacher came and said, either you go out, or your iPod. Well... closed mah iPod and started looking at this chick, dudez... she had big knockers. I was drooling i think. Ow and if ur wondering, imma straight A student, hehe:P

Enough about how we met:P so that day I started talking with her and explaining Microbiology class to her. So one day, I asked: "Hey I need to get a sound cable for my guitar, mine broke or something, wanna join me... it is not far from here(school) and I'll buy you an ice-cream for the trouble. She said no... bla bla bla, well I'm a man, so I dont listen ;) So after a couple of minutes talking, about how i dont want to go alone etc. etc. whatever bullcrap I came up with. She agreed, of-course I bought the thingy, bought her some ice... we walked and talked a bit. So I invited her to my house to show her some of my guitar skills.

We where in my roome, chillin... then after some slick moves, playing some guitar for her, if you want tips guys just ask;), we started French-kissing... and well we where alone in my room, and nobody was home and I had protection. so you guys know the rest I think.

Here comes the sad part:

I have this friend, funny dude... not really good looking or muscled, but a good funny friend. If you are ever giving a party he is very important:P

Well I found out that I was doing his girlfriend...

What should I do now? I mean... she is cool, fun to talk with. But I have an eye for some other girl since... well that is another story:P

So guys? what should I do?

KeizerHalil
thats quite a mouthful but i guess you are used to that sort of thing. (im not talking about that imaginary girl)
willtsherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 willtsherman
Member since 2007 • 667 Posts

He OT, id rather post this in my blog... but no-one reads my blog anyway (btw start tracking my guys)

Anyway here is the story:

I was listening to Children of Bodom during class a while ago, Microbiology I think, when this okay looking female came inside the class, and all the seats were taken accept the seat next to me. Well I wasn't paying attention, I was listening to Children of Bodom - Banned from Heaven. So teacher came and said, either you go out, or your iPod. Well... closed mah iPod and started looking at this chick, dudez... she had big knockers. I was drooling i think. Ow and if ur wondering, imma straight A student, hehe:P

Enough about how we met:P so that day I started talking with her and explaining Microbiology class to her. So one day, I asked: "Hey I need to get a sound cable for my guitar, mine broke or something, wanna join me... it is not far from here(school) and I'll buy you an ice-cream for the trouble. She said no... bla bla bla, well I'm a man, so I dont listen ;) So after a couple of minutes talking, about how i dont want to go alone etc. etc. whatever bullcrap I came up with. She agreed, of-course I bought the thingy, bought her some ice... we walked and talked a bit. So I invited her to my house to show her some of my guitar skills.

We where in my roome, chillin... then after some slick moves, playing some guitar for her, if you want tips guys just ask;), we started French-kissing... and well we where alone in my room, and nobody was home and I had protection. so you guys know the rest I think.

Here comes the sad part:

I have this friend, funny dude... not really good looking or muscled, but a good funny friend. If you are ever giving a party he is very important:P

Well I found out that I was doing his girlfriend...

What should I do now? I mean... she is cool, fun to talk with. But I have an eye for some other girl since... well that is another story:P

So guys? what should I do?

KeizerHalil

OH ya and im the king of england, it was probably some girl on GTA, same thing happened to me, so i killed her.

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 KeizerHalil

Little "Hali" is in to "Naruto" now?--funny story you posted there though. Sadly, I believe it since it sounds so "you" to say the least.. TecmoGirl

Nope, I have been watchin it since the beginning:P

oce86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 oce86
Member since 2007 • 299 Posts
If the pictures were real and based on how you described the events(if they are true), id have to say your friend > you. especially if he has a good personality. so be lucky she hooked up with you at all and drop it.
KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 KeizerHalil

[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]Hey screw you guys, I have a picture at my blog shinian

I mean pics "of you playing the guitar in tidy room and that girl eating a sandwich. In one frame" or it didn't happen.

Alright, but what do i get in return?

BTW ayanami_rei is a weird name ^^

willtsherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 willtsherman
Member since 2007 • 667 Posts
this story is as believable as snakes on a plane
DeathHeart95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#99 DeathHeart95
Member since 2008 • 2541 Posts

So you rejected a girl by... having sex with her...

Interesting.

Anyway, this story has shenanigans written all over it.

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 KeizerHalil

So you rejected a girl by... having sex with her...

Interesting.

Anyway, this story has shenanigans written all over it.

DeathHeart95

No I havent lol:P I rejected ehr as a gf.... but accepted as a piece of meat... the same way she sees me;)