OMFG I just rejected a girl oO (story inside)

• 139 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KeizerHalil
Member since 2007 • 815 Posts

He OT, id rather post this in my blog... but no-one reads my blog anyway (btw start tracking my guys)

Anyway here is the story:

I was listening to Children of Bodom during class a while ago, Microbiology I think, when this okay looking female came inside the class, and all the seats were taken accept the seat next to me. Well I wasn't paying attention, I was listening to Children of Bodom - Banned from Heaven. So teacher came and said, either you go out, or your iPod. Well... closed mah iPod and started looking at this chick, dudez... she had big knockers. I was drooling i think. Ow and if ur wondering, imma straight A student, hehe:P

Enough about how we met:P so that day I started talking with her and explaining Microbiology class to her. So one day, I asked: "Hey I need to get a sound cable for my guitar, mine broke or something, wanna join me... it is not far from here(school) and I'll buy you an ice-cream for the trouble. She said no... bla bla bla, well I'm a man, so I dont listen ;) So after a couple of minutes talking, about how i dont want to go alone etc. etc. whatever bullcrap I came up with. She agreed, of-course I bought the thingy, bought her some ice... we walked and talked a bit. So I invited her to my house to show her some of my guitar skills.

We where in my roome, chillin... then after some slick moves, playing some guitar for her, if you want tips guys just ask;), we started French-kissing... and well we where alone in my room, and nobody was home and I had protection. so you guys know the rest I think.

Here comes the sad part:

I have this friend, funny dude... not really good looking or muscled, but a good funny friend. If you are ever giving a party he is very important:P

Well I found out that I was doing his girlfriend...

What should I do now? I mean... she is cool, fun to talk with. But I have an eye for some other girl since... well that is another story:P

So guys? what should I do?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
I find this story hard to believe.
Avatar image for Harshvardhan666
Harshvardhan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Harshvardhan666
Member since 2008 • 1960 Posts
Well you hit it.So I guess all that is left is quit it and say you never did it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Anyway, did you show her your PSP? That must be how you moved so fast. Womenz can't resist a PSP.
totalmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 totalmachine
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

Well you hit it.So I guess all that is left is quit it and say you never did it.Harshvardhan666

LOL word

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

I don't have the pic but

*Palm over face*

MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
I kinda figured that since she kept stalling before she said yes. I can't believe i'm saying this... But... Bro's before Ho's. Move on, get that other girl you like... (make sure shes single first) so you don't get your ass kicked.
KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 KeizerHalil

I kinda figured that since she kept stalling before she said yes. I can't believe i'm saying this... But... Bro's before Ho's. Move on, get that other girl you like... (make sure shes single first) so you don't get your ass kicked.MistressMinako

Yeah told myself the same thing, I mean... if she is doing stuff with other guys... who says she isnt going to do it to me.

BTW should i tell him?

1mpaler-w6rbnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 1mpaler-w6rbnd
Member since 2008 • 1992 Posts
Keep her. why do such a thing?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

BTW should i tell him?

KeizerHalil
If this story is at all real, and you are GOOD friends with him, and you definitely didn't know they were dating.... I would. If he's just a party friend, I probably wouldn't.
KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KeizerHalil
[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]

BTW should i tell him?

Jandurin

If this story is at all real, and you are GOOD friends with him, and you definitely didn't know they were dating.... I would. If he's just a party friend, I probably wouldn't.

Well he is a good party friend... but other then that, nope

danmam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12 danmam2
Member since 2008 • 393 Posts
If you can beat him in a fight, tell him. If not, don't.
Trelaf_TheWise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Trelaf_TheWise
Member since 2008 • 651 Posts

He OT, id rather post this in my blog... but no-one reads my blog anyway (btw start tracking my guys)

I was listening to Children of Bodom during class a while ago, Microbiology I think, when this okay looking female came inside the class, and all the seats were taken accept the seat next to me. Well I wasn't paying attention, I was listening to Children of Bodom - Banned from Heaven. So teacher came and said, either you go out, or your iPod. Well... closed mah iPod and started looking at this chick, dudez... she had big knockers. I was drooling i think. Ow and if ur wondering, imma straight A student, hehe:P

Enough about how we met:P so that day I started talking with her and explaining Microbiology class to her. So one day, I asked: "Hey I need to get a sound cable for my guitar, mine broke or something, wanna join me... it is not far from here(school) and I'll buy you an ice-cream for the trouble. She said no... bla bla bla, well I'm a man, so I dont listen ;) So after a couple of minutes talking, about how i dont want to go alone etc. etc. whatever bullcrap I came up with. She agreed, of-course I bought the thingy, bought her some ice... we walked and talked a bit. So I invited her to my house to show her some of my guitar skills.

We where in my roome, chillin... then after some slick moves, playing some guitar for her, if you want tips guys just ask;), we started French-kissing... and well we where alone in my room, and nobody was home and I had protection. so you guys know the rest I think.

Here comes the sad part:

I have this friend, funny dude... not really good looking or muscled, but a good funny friend. If you are ever giving a party he is very important:P

What should I do now? I mean... she is cool, fun to talk with. But I have an eye for some other girl since... well that is another story:P

KeizerHalil

Are you sure it was a Girl? Are you sure it wasn't NOTHING...?:|

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KeizerHalil

Here is how I look: Click me

Here is how he looks:

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KeizerHalil

[This message has been deleted by Evil Flying Monkeys]

kerrman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kerrman
Member since 2003 • 2904 Posts

Well you hit it.So I guess all that is left is quit it and say you never did it.Harshvardhan666

Win!

Scratch what I said before! If he's just a party friend you can always keep that girl on the side. haha. And by the way, you look like you could destroy him in a fight. Either way don't tell him you know that they are dating now, just act clueless if he ever finds out.

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 KeizerHalil

Anyway, did you show her your PSP? That must be how you moved so fast. Womenz can't resist a PSP.Jandurin

Nope my Guitar, clean room... my body and made her a nice sandwich.

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KeizerHalil

[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"] I have this friend, funny dude... not really good looking or muscled, but a good funny friend.heyfunboy

And you didn't know that this good friend of yours had this girl? STUPID!!!!!!!!!

Nope, I just partay with him... that is all. not my closest friend, but a friend nonetheless

Avatar image for Harshvardhan666
Harshvardhan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Harshvardhan666
Member since 2008 • 1960 Posts

[QUOTE="Jandurin"]Anyway, did you show her your PSP? That must be how you moved so fast. Womenz can't resist a PSP.KeizerHalil

Was it a freakishly huge sandwich with a can of coke?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

[QUOTE="Jandurin"]Anyway, did you show her your PSP? That must be how you moved so fast. Womenz can't resist a PSP.KeizerHalil

You just invented this story so you could post that pic again.
KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 KeizerHalil
[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]

[QUOTE="Jandurin"]Anyway, did you show her your PSP? That must be how you moved so fast. Womenz can't resist a PSP.Harshvardhan666

Was it a freakishly huge sandwich with a can of coke?

Well a normal one I think and she said she likes salmon and for drink, well anyone knows fristi?

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 KeizerHalil
[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]

[QUOTE="Jandurin"]Anyway, did you show her your PSP? That must be how you moved so fast. Womenz can't resist a PSP.Jandurin

You just invented this story so you could post that pic again.

Uhm, no.... want to me to post her picture?

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 KeizerHalil

[QUOTE="Harshvardhan666"]Well you hit it.So I guess all that is left is quit it and say you never did it.kerrman

Win!

Scratch what I said before! If he's just a party friend you can always keep that girl on the side. haha. And by the way, you look like you could destroy him in a fight. Either way don't tell him you know that they are dating now, just act clueless if he ever finds out.

Yeah, I was thinking the same... but isnt that disrespectfull... I mean when I get the other girl, I will dump her like... the raters of meet the spartans!

I think sh would ahte my guts, if she really likes me...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

KeizerHalil
Sure, why not.
wizard90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 wizard90
Member since 2007 • 1464 Posts
[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]

Jandurin

Sure, why not.

yes show us her, and show us your body to see if its actually good or your making this all up, and your tidy room

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]

wizard90

Sure, why not.

yes show us her, and show us your body to see if its actually good or your making this all up, and your tidy room

And the sandwich!
kerrman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kerrman
Member since 2003 • 2904 Posts
[QUOTE="kerrman"]

[QUOTE="Harshvardhan666"]Well you hit it.So I guess all that is left is quit it and say you never did it.KeizerHalil

Win!

Yeah, I was thinking the same... but isnt that disrespectfull... I mean when I get the other girl, I will dump her like... the raters of meet the spartans!

I think sh would ahte my guts, if she really likes me...

So what you need to do is make it clear that you don't actually like her. That it was just a fling. If she likes you, then drop it, you don't need an angry girl with a broken heart near you. If she thought it was just a fling too, then keep with it. Because if you eventually do get that girl of your dreams, she wouldn't destroy your life, knowning that it isn't anything more than a fling. Yes it's disrespectful to your friend, but hey, she clearly wants something new.

And yeah, post a pic. haha

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 KeizerHalil
[QUOTE="wizard90"][QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]

Jandurin

Sure, why not.

And the sandwich!

Hey, alright... I'll bring my camera next time, or when I have reloaded the batteries... and for that sandwich, well whenever I make one, I'll take a picture.

adn here is her picture, btw I only have this blck and white of hers:

ClawKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ClawKiller
Member since 2005 • 666 Posts
[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="wizard90"][QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]

KeizerHalil

Sure, why not.

And the sandwich!

Hey, alright... I'll bring my camera next time, or when I have reloaded the batteries... and for that sandwich, well whenever I make one, I'll take a picture.

adn here is her picture, btw I only have this blck and white of hers:

You are both immoral and should go and die in a hole.

The only good thing about your story is that you like Children of Bodom.

And her breasts arent that big...B or C cup I'd say, I was imagining Ds.

And you look like 10 years older than her.

Napster06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#31 Napster06
Member since 2004 • 5659 Posts
You're doing microbiology and a straight A student and type like that. I find it very hard to believe.
DJ_Novakain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DJ_Novakain
Member since 2008 • 2147 Posts
What you should do is format your story to a point where it isn't murder on my eyes to read...
AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 AirGuitarist87
Member since 2006 • 9499 Posts
From the sounds of it you made an honest mistake. But your attitude after it doesn't make me sympathise with you.
Pythos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Pythos77
Member since 2005 • 889 Posts

I find this story hard to believe.Jandurin

I agree with this guy..........You sound like you just made up the story, and you're a total douche. seems like your gonna have to stick to palmela handerson for now, ohh and if there is any truth to your story I bet the chick was Fuggly and you knew beforehand she was your friends girl but you still made a pass...

Fele7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Fele7
Member since 2008 • 515 Posts

Here comes the sad part:

KeizerHalil

this Was that you with that "girl"?

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#36 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

How long have they been going out for? This is quite a serious misadventure.

If you tell him - which is the honest thing to do - and explain that it was a mistake then you might cripple their relationship. If you don't tell him however and you and the girl agree to keep it a secret then their relationship will still be a dishonest one.

I think you probably should tell him the truth. This girl is obviously not committed to your friend and it is defeating the purpose of the relationship. It will hurt him greatly and he may be angry with you, but he will also benefit in the future for not choosing girls that are dishonest like that. He will be more cautious.

For you, this will be a chance to take responsibility for your actions and face whatever consequences arise. It is a good life lesson to have learnt. Hopefully you yourself will be more careful and less impulsive in the future. Write back.

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 KeizerHalil

How long have they been going out for? This is quite a serious misadventure.

If you tell him - which is the honest thing to do - and explain that it was a mistake then you might cripple their relationship. If you don't tell him however and you and the girl agree to keep it a secret then their relationship will still be a dishonest one.

I think you probably should tell him the truth. This girl is obviously not committed to your friend and it is defeating the purpose of the relationship. It will hurt him greatly and he may be angry with you, but he will also benefit in the future for not choosing girls that are dishonest like that. He will be more cautious.

For you, this will be a chance to take responsibility for your actions and face whatever consequences arise. It is a good life lesson to have learnt. Hopefully you yourself will be more careful and less impulsive in the future. Write back.

biggest_loser

Agreed with this guy... but dude... I dont want to tell him, I'll just tell her... she not my type, and it not her it me.... etc.

But yeah, about the boobs, bigger then my last gf:P ;), she had none:D

luke1889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 luke1889
Member since 2004 • 14617 Posts

*story*

KeizerHalil

Your writing style is great. :lol:

If it's true, it's her fault for not telling you she's taken. I think. :P

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 biggest_loser

Agreed with this guy... but dude... I dont want to tell him, I'll just tell her... she not my type, and it not her it me.... etc.

KeizerHalil

Hold on...did she actually say she wants to pursue a relationship with you? Just because you hook up or have sex doesn't mean someone is automatically going to have a relationship with you. You do realise that right?

I don't mean to be a bossy Betty here, but I think you have to be a bit more mature about this situation, instead of talking about her features. This is very serious. You could cause a lot of stress to your friend and this is likely to ruin their relationship.

Whicker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Whicker89
Member since 2004 • 18919 Posts
Shaggy: What do I do?
some random dude: say it wasnt you!
Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts
This wasn't a real rejection... :|
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
"Sound cable" ? Do you actually play guitar? :?
biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 biggest_loser
I would really like you to take into account some of my suggestions and have a really good think about them and what the right thing to do is.
KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 KeizerHalil
[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]

biggest_loser

Hold on...did she actually say she wants to pursue a relationship with you? Just because you hook up or have sex doesn't mean someone is automatically going to have a relationship with you. You do realise that right?

I don't mean to be a bossy Betty here, but I think you have to be a bit more mature about this situation, instead of talking about her features. This is very serious. You could cause a lot of stress to your friend and this is likely to ruin their relationship.

Well... I cant look at other girls, when she is around. I cant even talk to other girls:P. Also I dont know if she want a relationship, she usually is blathering about how she is alone and needs company etc

also she is good... in uhm... other thingz:P

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 KeizerHalil

"Sound cable" ? Do you actually play guitar? :?Ninja-Hippo

Yeah, metellica, eric clapton, red hot chilli peppers, children of bodom, and some classic songs

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 biggest_loser
[QUOTE="biggest_loser"][QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]

KeizerHalil

Well... I cant look at other girls, when she is around. I cant even talk to other girls:P. Also I dont know if she want a relationship, she usually is blathering about how she is alone and needs company etc

also she is good... in uhm... other thingz:P

I'm sorry to tell you this but: You are not in a relationship with this girl. Your Friend is

Girls say they want company etc because they like attention. She has a BF for that.

Can you see that this is just a bit wrong?

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#47 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
"I invited her to my house to show her my guitar skills"......classic........
EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts
I find this story hard to believe.Jandurin

Glad im not the only one.
cametall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 cametall
Member since 2003 • 7692 Posts

I invited a girl over to show off my Guitar Hero skills.

Her skills were better :(
Way better.

GiveMeIce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 GiveMeIce
Member since 2007 • 496 Posts

[QUOTE="Jandurin"]I find this story hard to believe.EVOLV3

Glad im not the only one.