Newest episode of The Walking Dead *Huge Spoilers*

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

Shane is way off base with his misdirected sexual drive, (prob would be better off smanging the blond chick exclusively) but he NEEDS to be recognized as the leader if that sad, broken group can survive.

SrgtSaggy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 SrgtSaggy101
Member since 2004 • 1956 Posts

i hated dale, i wish shane was the one to shoot him. dale wouldnt have liked that.

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#103 Santesyu
Member since 2008 • 4451 Posts
That show loves butchering great characters, and I'm talking about the alive ones.aaronmullan
He was a goner in the comics anyway, don't really see much choice in getting rid of him now or in the future he was doomed since the TV show aired.
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts

i hated dale, i wish shane was the one to shoot him. dale wouldnt have liked that.

SrgtSaggy101
I love how everyone hates Dale. Why? Do you like killing people for no apparent reason?
Dylan_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Dylan_11
Member since 2005 • 11296 Posts
[QUOTE="aaronmullan"]That show loves butchering great characters, and I'm talking about the alive ones.Santesyu
He was a goner in the comics anyway, don't really see much choice in getting rid of him now or in the future he was doomed since the TV show aired.

Could say the same for half the characters. Wouldn't be an interesting show if everyone got killed in the first episode though now would it.
D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
[QUOTE="Santesyu"][QUOTE="aaronmullan"]That show loves butchering great characters, and I'm talking about the alive ones.Dylan_11

Could say the same for half the characters. Wouldn't be an interesting show if everyone got killed in the first episode though now would it.

shane is as shole, why dale hate?
Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Santesyu

[QUOTE="Santesyu"][QUOTE="aaronmullan"]That show loves butchering great characters, and I'm talking about the alive ones.Dylan_11

they are keeping loosely with the comics what sense would that make if all the characters died in the first main issue. Besides that dale died better to me in the tv show then in the comics anyway.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#108 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

What needs to happen is Hershell needs to get drunk, grab his shotgun, and go all Columbine on everyone. He loses it seeing his wife and daughter blown away, and he goes on a rampage. That'd redeem the show 1000% in my eyes.

Dylan_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Dylan_11

[QUOTE="Dylan_11"][QUOTE="Santesyu"] He was a goner in the comics anyway, don't really see much choice in getting rid of him now or in the future he was doomed since the TV show aired.Santesyu

they are keeping loosely with the comics what sense would that make if all the characters died in the first main issue. Besides that dale died better to me in the tv show then in the comics anyway.

dscsv

Dales death in the graphic novel was way better.

He didn't go out like a b|tch like they made him in the TV show.

Well as much of a b|tch.

leafs_ducks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#110 leafs_ducks
Member since 2005 • 2881 Posts

seriously guys, i really want to read the comic.. does anyone know where i can find them online?

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

i still haven't seen this show yet

Dylan_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Dylan_11

seriously guys, i really want to read the comic.. does anyone know where i can find them online?

leafs_ducks
There is no free, legal way to view them online.
Dylan_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Dylan_11
To my knowledge anyways.
leafs_ducks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#114 leafs_ducks
Member since 2005 • 2881 Posts

To my knowledge anyways. Dylan_11

yeah, thanks. i looked all over the net, and can't seem to find :(

MrMe1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 MrMe1000
Member since 2007 • 2215 Posts

Dales character wasn't good at all. I don't understand why you guys liked him so damn much.

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Santesyu

[QUOTE="Santesyu"]

[QUOTE="Dylan_11"]Could say the same for half the characters. Wouldn't be an interesting show if everyone got killed in the first episode though now would it. Dylan_11

dscsv

Dales death in the graphic novel was way better.

He didn't go out like a b|tch like they made him in the TV show.

Well as much of a b|tch.

So you are saying Dale getting his leg SPOILERS!!!!!!!!! cut off and eated by caniables then died beacuse of it is better then dales stomach getting ripped open by a zomebie? Sorry but I dont see it. The TV show was much more heart breaking but of course we are 2 people with 2 different views which is understandable, so long you are a fan of it in general I can live with that lets just enjoy the show for what it is you know instead of what it isn't my friend! :)

Dylan_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Dylan_11

So you are saying Dale getting his leg SPOILERS!!!!!!!!! cut off and eated by caniables then died beacuse of it is better then dales stomach getting ripped open by a zomebie? Sorry but I dont see it.

Santesyu

That is exactly what I am saying. Dale laughing at the cannibals after he finds out they are eating his legs screaming "TAINTED MEAT!!!!" is way more badass then him getting his stomach ripped open like a b|tch.

The TV show was much more heart breaking but of course we are 2 people with 2 different views which is understandable, so long you are a fan of it in general I can live with that lets just enjoy the show for what it is you know instead of what it isn't my friend! :)

Santesyu

I can't enjoy the show for the sh|t it is. I'm sorry. I cannot turn off my brain to how horrible of a show it actually is, nor am I the type to ignore the glaring problems because it has zombies in it.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#118 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts

Dales character wasn't good at all. I don't understand why you guys liked him so damn much.

MrMe1000
this for realz the dude was just getting in the way and during his death scene i was laughing the entire time XD
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#119 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

Truth be told, maybe it was for the best. The group needed to realize the error of its ways, especially after the voice of reason was brutally killed. I'll miss Dale but the show must go on.

Grovilis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#120 Grovilis
Member since 2008 • 3728 Posts

Nice to see that the majority of you aren't the types to tell your disrespectful kids to simply sit in the time out chair. :P

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

finally saw it last night and all i can say is good riddance. i ****ing hated dale.

i'm rooting for ricks wife whatshername to get munched on too. i think she is my least favorite one after dale.

damn, now that i think of it i hope they all die except for maybe the redneck.

Santesyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Santesyu

[QUOTE="Santesyu"] So you are saying Dale getting his leg SPOILERS!!!!!!!!! cut off and eated by caniables then died beacuse of it is better then dales stomach getting ripped open by a zomebie? Sorry but I dont see it.

Dylan_11

That is exactly what I am saying. Dale laughing at the cannibals after he finds out they are eating his legs screaming "TAINTED MEAT!!!!" is way more badass then him getting his stomach ripped open like a b|tch.

The TV show was much more heart breaking but of course we are 2 people with 2 different views which is understandable, so long you are a fan of it in general I can live with that lets just enjoy the show for what it is you know instead of what it isn't my friend! :)

Santesyu

I can't enjoy the show for the sh|t it is. I'm sorry. I cannot turn off my brain to how horrible of a show it actually is, nor am I the type to ignore the glaring problems because it has zombies in it.

I guess I can see where you are coming from on that level then, I think you will probably start to get more into it when Michonne comes in that has to be bada--
MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#123 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

Dylan_11

Yea but it's like watching a trainwreck. Hard to watch, but impossible to take your eyes off of. Least for me, and I'll be the first to admit this show has some serious issues. Still fun to laugh at though.

Strider_91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#124 Strider_91
Member since 2007 • 6570 Posts
Show has had some poor parts, but thoroughly enjoying it for the sparks of brilliance it has! Can't wait for the finale - For anyone talking about the comic could they use the spoiler tags, some of us haven't read as far! [spoiler] Can't believe Shane died, really enjoying him on the show, thought they may of explored him more [/spoiler]
Sunfyre7896

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Sunfyre7896
Member since 2011 • 1644 Posts

After seeing the second to last episode, all I can say is that the show is definitely redeeming itself from the garbage a** trash of the first half of season 2 looking for Sophie and being overly melodramatic about everything. I thought they were trying to go after women as the target audience for awhile as such. Then, the second half started and the last few episodes have gotten better by the episode. The 2nd to last ep was really good and definitely a top 2 in my opinon, of the show.

The finale looks like you would assume from a zombie movie so that's good and the turnout of what transpired had me incredibly happy and vindicated, while I know I may be in the minority on this one. I thought it was a good thing. As for the twist, I haven't read the comics but it reminds me of one of the video games out there on the subject. I like the twist for sure.

I realize this thread was initially for the 3rd to last ep, but I figured it was easier to put it here than start a whole new thread on the 2nd to last episode.