Newest episode of The Walking Dead *Huge Spoilers*

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BloooMoonMon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 BloooMoonMon
Member since 2012 • 140 Posts
[QUOTE="BloooMoonMon"][QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"] Also this leaves Daryl as the one character I don't cringe at.D3nnyCrane
Daryl is awesome, what's wrong with you lol.

That's exactly what I meant... He is the one character who is not pants-on-head mental.

Oops, then I agree! :P
brandojones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 brandojones
Member since 2005 • 3103 Posts

Immediate question was: How can an undead creature rip open a stomach without too much trouble when a living person probably couldn't manage that... Also this leaves Daryl as the one character I don't cringe at.D3nnyCrane

Yea...I mean seriously?! That zombie barely had enough strength to get out of them mud, so how could he rip him open? And he should have been able to hear it coming. He's usually the one keeping a lookout for zombies... Along with that...he had a gun! He could have wacked that zombie across the face.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts

[QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"]Immediate question was: How can an undead creature rip open a stomach without too much trouble when a living person probably couldn't manage that... Also this leaves Daryl as the one character I don't cringe at.brandojones

Yea...I mean seriously?! That zombie barely had enough strength to get out of them mud, so how could he rip him open? And he should have been able to hear it coming. He's usually the one keeping a lookout for zombies... Along with that...he had a gun! He could have wacked that zombie across the face.

he just sucks and deserved to die for his big mouth and blaming shane on odis' death for no reason (THAT's why i hate him)
Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#54 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

[QUOTE="brandojones"]

[QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"]Immediate question was: How can an undead creature rip open a stomach without too much trouble when a living person probably couldn't manage that... Also this leaves Daryl as the one character I don't cringe at.ZumaJones07

he just sucks and deserved to die for his big mouth and blaming shane on odis' death for no reason (THAT's why i hate him)

shane shot otis but on shanes behalf he did say sorry before he did it.and to daryl it was obvious to him before the others he says" the guy covers him and he returns with a dead mans gun?you dont learn this cause you dont want to this group is broken"

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 ZumaJones07
shane did what he had to do, regardless of who he killed. both of em would have died or just otis. shane made sure it wasn't both of them. Shane FTW
Klipsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Klipsh
Member since 2012 • 608 Posts

[QUOTE="Klipsh"]

If Shane, Daryl, or Glen get killed, I'm done with the show. Wasn't expecting Dale to die last night though. Fvcking hate Carl.

almasdeathchild

hate to break your balls but shane is going to die soon like it or not

I figured. I saw a post of yours saying he died, so I checked out his death and he died before they left Atlanta. Little part of me was hoping the directors made it so he didn't die,
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 almasdeathchild

[QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]

[QUOTE="Klipsh"]

If Shane, Daryl, or Glen get killed, I'm done with the show. Wasn't expecting Dale to die last night though. Fvcking hate Carl.

Klipsh

I figured. I saw a post of yours saying he died, so I checked out his death and he died before they left Atlanta. Little part of me was hoping the directors made it so he didn't die,

i dont want him too but he may die in these last 2 episodes. i just see it and those 30 dudes and somehow merle and daryl looking at eachother like

Avatar image for Cyanide4Suicid3
Cyanide4Suicid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Cyanide4Suicid3
Member since 2012 • 733 Posts
I really liked Dale. He seemed to be the last true stand of Humanity left within the group. Im upset to see him go, and I really wish it wouldve been Shane. I dont like Shane one bit, not one damn bit. As for Carl? I liked him up until last night's episode. I dont understand what has gotten into him. It's not that I dont like him, it's just that I'm genuinely worried about how the boys psyche is. It just does not seem right, at all, for a boy to want to watch his father execute somebody for no good reason. As for how he acted towards Carol, if I was Rick then I probably would've beat the boys ass and make him go apologize. Whether the boy believes Heaven is real or not, there is absolutely no reason for the way he acted towards Carol. Our grandmothers and mothers had their daytime shows, remember? Well, this is MY show.
Hockey_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Hockey_Slayer
Member since 2004 • 3213 Posts
I swear the only characters left that I like are. Rick, Shane, and Daryl. If you are going to kill off characters at least get rid of the ones no one likes and are boring.
Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

[QUOTE="almasdeathchild"]

[QUOTE="Klipsh"]

Klipsh

they are probably saving his death to when the big groups of aholes come to bother them

CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#61 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts

I swear it seems like every episode the characters get more and more stupid and anyone who doesn't get more stupid is killed off due to the stupid people. At this rate I'm rooting for Daryl and his bro to just shoot all these morons and have their own spin-off series.

Also

Posted Image

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17676 Posts

This show is really starting to annoy me. It's coming off as very directionless, as if the writers don't have a specific goal to work towards but seem to just be making it up as they go along. I can just hear the meeting: "Hey, how about we kill off Dale?". "Yea, great idea, pen it in!". A character that has been developed for all this time suddenly killed off for no apparent reason. So now the kid's going to hide it for four episodes, great.

And what the HELL are they doing with the black guy? What does he do on set all day? I swear I've only seen him in a handful of shots that last only a few seconds in many past episodes. This show suffers from characters who are unbalanced in their development as well as having really no direction. It should be called "The walking idiots that wander off and constantly get into trouble so as to introduce mini plot lines that resolve after a few episodes, while the main plot goes absolutely nowhere". What needs to happen is they need to get off that f*ckin' farm. And about Carl, Rick needs to point that .357 where it belongs. Carl is by far a bigger danger to the group's safety than the hostage could ever hope to be.

I was really enjoying this in the beginning, but my patience is quickly growing thin.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

If only Otis finished the job. That f*cking tw@t, Carl.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
carl should die... not dale
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

This show is really starting to annoy me. It's coming off as very directionless, as if the writers don't have a specific goal to work towards but seem to just be making it up as they go along. I can just hear the meeting: "Hey, how about we kill off Dale?". "Yea, great idea, pen it in!". A character that has been developed for all this time suddenly killed off for no apparent reason. So now the kid's going to hide it for four episodes, great.

And what the HELL are they doing with the black guy? What does he do on set all day? I swear I've only seen him in a handful of shots that last only a few seconds in many past episodes. This show suffers from characters who are unbalanced in their development as well as having really no direction. It should be called "The walking idiots that wander off and constantly get into trouble so as to introduce mini plot lines that resolve after a few episodes, while the main plot goes absolutely nowhere". What needs to happen is they need to get off that f*ckin' farm. And about Carl, Rick needs to point that .357 where it belongs. Carl is by far a bigger danger to the group's safety than the hostage could ever hope to be.

I was really enjoying this in the beginning, but my patience is quickly growing thin.

MirkoS77

Like i said the original director quit because the show got a 30 percent decrease in expenses. They have no room to really do much else now.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

Are you kidding me? T-doggs performance was phenominal!

Who could forget the one line he had during the whole episode? (sorry I forgot and I think he was even interupted)

And also the two seconds where you see him going for the shotgun.When Rick yelled: "T-Dogg! Grab a shot gun!"

Oh man, what character development!

IPWNDU2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 IPWNDU2
Member since 2006 • 2535 Posts

Snape kills Dumbledore. Just wait guys if you are a Shane hater (me) the show is about to get a whole lot better thanks to Rick and Carl.

mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 mccoyca112
Member since 2007 • 5434 Posts

Are you kidding me? T-doggs performance was phenominal!

Who could forget the one line he had during the whole episode? (sorry I forgot and I think he was even interupted)

And also the two seconds where you see him going for the shotgun.When Rick yelled: "T-Dogg! Grab a shot gun!"

Oh man, what character development!

TheHighWind

Hahaha, very true. He's practically nonexistent. I want to enjoy him as a character, but they give him absolutely no screen time. They should at least try before they inevitably kill him off. Way too much time on rick and shane, and not enough time for pretty much everyone else. That's my biggest gripe with the show.

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
Carl is now a creepy(that stare at randall, WTF was that), rude(to carol), bloodthirsty(KILL HIM DAD), and ultimately a dumb ass for throwing rocks at a zombie and than running away like a baby without shooting it, which got dale killed
dontshackzmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#70 dontshackzmii
Member since 2009 • 6026 Posts

i wonder if they kill shane. Carl kills shane very early on the comic book

IPWNDU2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 IPWNDU2
Member since 2006 • 2535 Posts

dontshackzmii

I know what happens, I can tell you if you want

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts

I was pissed they killed off Dale so early. Tv series version of Carl is just so..........ugh.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts

I was pissed they killed off Dale so early. Tv series version of Carl is just so..........ugh.

CommanderShiro
The entire show is "ugh".
Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Spellingiscool
Member since 2010 • 1450 Posts

dontshackzmii
*spoilers* I am so hoping they don't copy the comics. I know Carl takes out Shane, Shane is pretty much a goner at this point (next week actually), but I'm hoping the writers take Carl with him. While they're at it, just go on a killing spree. Take out Carl, Shane, Carol, and Lori and develop everyone else. Increase T-Dogg's line count from 1 to 3 per episode.
topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

I swear it seems like every episode the characters get more and more stupid and anyone who doesn't get more stupid is killed off due to the stupid people. At this rate I'm rooting for Daryl and his bro to just shoot all these morons and have their own spin-off series.

Also

Posted Image

CJL13

:lol:

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 lbjkurono23
[QUOTE="dontshackzmii"]

Spellingiscool
*spoilers* I am so hoping they don't copy the comics. I know Carl takes out Shane, Shane is pretty much a goner at this point (next week actually), but I'm hoping the writers take Carl with him. While they're at it, just go on a killing spree. Take out Carl, Shane, Carol, and Lori and develop everyone else. Increase T-Dogg's line count from 1 to 3 per episode.

You didn't catch AMC's screw up?
Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Spellingiscool
[QUOTE="Spellingiscool"][QUOTE="dontshackzmii"]

lbjkurono23

The leaked photo?
lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 lbjkurono23
[QUOTE="Spellingiscool"][QUOTE="lbjkurono23"][QUOTE="Spellingiscool"] *spoilers* I am so hoping they don't copy the comics. I know Carl takes out Shane, Shane is pretty much a goner at this point (next week actually), but I'm hoping the writers take Carl with him. While they're at it, just go on a killing spree. Take out Carl, Shane, Carol, and Lori and develop everyone else. Increase T-Dogg's line count from 1 to 3 per episode.

The leaked photo?

Yeah, and the extra bonus on the dvd listing.
Klipsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Klipsh
[QUOTE="Spellingiscool"][QUOTE="lbjkurono23"][QUOTE="Spellingiscool"] *spoilers* I am so hoping they don't copy the comics. I know Carl takes out Shane, Shane is pretty much a goner at this point (next week actually), but I'm hoping the writers take Carl with him. While they're at it, just go on a killing spree. Take out Carl, Shane, Carol, and Lori and develop everyone else. Increase T-Dogg's line count from 1 to 3 per episode.

The leaked photo?

I know I shouldn't ask, but what photo? PM me if you don't want to post it here.
benleslie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 557

#80 benleslie5  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9175 Posts

It's but due to loud noises a wave full of zombies appear out of no where and thats when Rick and the group leave the farm. But thats just my guess on what will happen next.Carl's fault in the first place for heading out there, but I reckon the kid will escape and tell the others about the farm. The wreck and take over the farm.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 lbjkurono23
[QUOTE="Klipsh"][QUOTE="Spellingiscool"][QUOTE="lbjkurono23"] You didn't catch AMC's screw up?

The leaked photo?

I know I shouldn't ask, but what photo? PM me if you don't want to post it here.

It contains a spoiler, do you really want to see it?
Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Spellingiscool

If you don't want to ruin the finale, don't click on this!

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 ZumaJones07

[spoiler]

Also

Posted Image [/spoiler]

CJL13
lol XD LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Klipsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Klipsh
[QUOTE="lbjkurono23"][QUOTE="Klipsh"][QUOTE="Spellingiscool"] The leaked photo?

Is it in the spoiler tag from the post below you? If so, already ruined :P
lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 lbjkurono23

[QUOTE="lbjkurono23"][QUOTE="Klipsh"] I know I shouldn't ask, but what photo? PM me if you don't want to post it here.Klipsh

Is it in the spoiler tag from the post below you? If so, already ruined :P

Yep, thats the one. :P

almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 almasdeathchild

Spellingiscool

[spoiler] dem phucking earlobes....... [/spoiler]

leafs_ducks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#87 leafs_ducks
Member since 2005 • 2881 Posts

anyone know where i can read the comic?

zeldaluff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#88 zeldaluff
Member since 2008 • 3387 Posts

carl is an idiot.comp_atkins

This is basically what I was thinking in every scene that involved Carl.

I usually like Dale but I was kind of glad they killed him off because he was getting seriously annoying in the last episode. I'll probably miss him sooner or later.

Or at least his giant nostrils.

edit> Also what happened to T-Dog? He hasn't even been seen really since last year. When I saw him this week I was shocked, I thought he was dead or something.

Sunfyre7896

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Sunfyre7896
Member since 2011 • 1644 Posts

I wonder if the group will split up or start a conflict between the two sides.

leviathan91

Jericho with zombies..... Yes.

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#90 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts
damn so many walking dead threads!
Sunfyre7896

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Sunfyre7896
Member since 2011 • 1644 Posts

Klipsh

I like everyone, including the late Dale, except for Shane and the blonde neurotic psycho that slept with him and wants to go around shooting everyone to prove something. Shane is just too sociopathic. I think they're perfect for each other and the road that leads them out of the series.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ZumaJones07
damn so many walking dead threads!AussieePet
don't hate :cool: it's an alright show that is really interesting to me because of the zombies and people killing them :P
Adele21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Adele21
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

They killed Dale! They killed him off! Omgomgomg did not see that coming!

I looked to see if anyone made a thread on this and I couldn't find it.

Man, that's gotta suck being disemboweled by a zombie. What did you think of the episode? What about stupid Carl not only freeing that zombie but walking in on the execution? You'd think his parents would keep a better eye on him.

Discuss the newest episode of The Walking Dead and what you think will happen in the next episode!

TheHighWind
I was really SAD when this happened thanks to Carl.REALLY GOOD episode but they shoulda killed the prisoner! Really hyped for the next episode!!!:)
Adele21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Adele21
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
damn so many walking dead threads!AussieePet
Then don't read them!
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts

Spellingiscool

that was obvious since last episode...Actually he should have died season 1.

D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts

[QUOTE="Klipsh"]

Sunfyre7896

I like everyone, including the late Dale, except for Shane and the blonde neurotic psycho that slept with him and wants to go around shooting everyone to prove something. Shane is just too sociopathic. I think they're perfect for each other and the road that leads them out of the series.

My alternative viewpoint is that no one but Shane can make the hard choices needed to survive, and that if he was leading the group they'd be in a better shape. Agree about Andrea though, possibly the most aggravating character on the show.

Dylan_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Dylan_11
Member since 2005 • 11296 Posts

[QUOTE="Sunfyre7896"]

[QUOTE="Klipsh"]

D3nnyCrane

My alternative viewpoint is that no one but Shane can make the hard choices needed to survive, and that if he was leading the group they'd be in a better shape. Agree about Andrea though, possibly the most aggravating character on the show.

Shane doesn't care about the group though bro. He looks out for himself above all others. He would eventually lead the group into ruin and walk away from the aftermath unscathed.
Klipsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Klipsh

[QUOTE="Sunfyre7896"]

[QUOTE="Klipsh"]

D3nnyCrane

I hate that she think she's a badass because she has shot a gun. Her entire body language just pisses me off.
D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts

[QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"]

[QUOTE="Sunfyre7896"]

Dylan_11

Shane doesn't care about the group though bro. He looks out for himself above all others. He would eventually lead the group into ruin and walk away from the aftermath unscathed.

He totally cares about the group. He was ready to cap that kid they rescued at the bar for everyone's safety. And then that little shi tbird Carl comes derping up going DAD KILL HIM AND THEN CAN WE PLEASE PLAY CATCH TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOT RAISING A MALADJUSTED LITTLE BOLLOCKS. F U Carl. F U with zombiedong

Dylan_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Dylan_11
Member since 2005 • 11296 Posts

[QUOTE="Dylan_11"][QUOTE="D3nnyCrane"] My alternative viewpoint is that no one but Shane can make the hard choices needed to survive, and that if he was leading the group they'd be in a better shape. Agree about Andrea though, possibly the most aggravating character on the show.

D3nnyCrane

He totally cares about the group. He was ready to cap that kid they rescued at the bar for everyone's safety. And then that little shi tbird Carl comes derping up going DAD KILL HIM AND THEN CAN WE PLEASE PLAY CATCH TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOT RAISING A MALADJUSTED LITTLE BOLLOCKS. F U Carl. F U with zombiedong

Being a leader though? We were shown that Shane was not the type of guy to lead when he capped Otis in the leg. And we were shown that Rick is the right leader when he risked his own life to save Shane in the bus. That was the turning point. Where even Shane understood that at least in this regard Rick was the better choice.

Really though sure Shane seems pretty willing to do some nasty things that may benifit the group sure. Comes down to when his own life is in danger though? He'll shoot you in the leg.