My freedom of speech has been punished at school!

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

quiglythegreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 quiglythegreat
Member since 2006 • 16886 Posts

Right last Monday I got in trouble for saying my opinion about the science cla.ss I said the cla.ss was too basic for me, Then they said that I think I know everything. After that load of nonsense I had to see the head-teacher and apparently what I said was offensive and I didn't show enthusiasm well how can I show enthusiasm if the lesson is about the human skeleton and the teacher points to the skull and asks the cla.ss "Does anyone know what part of the body this is?" hmm... i think its the leg. Then the head-teacher said that I have to say a positive comment about the cla.ss which is taking my freedom of speech away and if she didn't want a BAD comment about the cla.ss she should not have asked for my opinion in the first place. Oh and another thing your know the saying what goes around comes around well, the head-teacher's name is Mrs Hunter

Darkblyth
get a blog. I don't care that you acted out at school.
RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts
the teacher points to the skull and asks the cla.ss "Does anyone know what part of the body this is?" hmm... i think its the leg. Darkblyth

There are complete morons like this in my cIass too. I don't know if I can take it much longer. Respiratory hygiene. Is that like peeing in your pants? What is tent repair? I thought Quebec was in Europe! Who is Hitler? Bullet for My Valentine and Rise Against are screamo!