Men can be so stupid.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 krunkmastax
Member since 2004 • 36027 Posts

[QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"]But Ankaara from your posts you seem really concieted. Thats never a good thing. :|Shinoto

Unless of course...You are me. My beautiful, presence...Perfection is truly a heavenly sight.

Lol indeed. Hey Shin! Where ya been man?
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 krunkmastax

My one and only relationship started that way, and it was a baaaaaad idea. No thanks.Ankaara

Wait one and "only"? And online too? How old are you again? 

firestorm91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#153 firestorm91
Member since 2006 • 4538 Posts
Some people are like that, usually when they're desperate and such.
Shinoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#154 Shinoto
Member since 2006 • 8331 Posts
[QUOTE="Shinoto"]

[QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"]But Ankaara from your posts you seem really concieted. Thats never a good thing. :|KrunkMastaX

Unless of course...You are me. My beautiful, presence...Perfection is truly a heavenly sight.

Lol indeed. Hey Shin! Where ya been man?

Around, But hiding like a Ninja

Also worshiping Code Geass

The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 The_PirateKing
Member since 2005 • 9714 Posts
A lot of you keep saying to tell him, and I have. After he said what he did about the latest girl, I snapped, and blew up at him. Called him an idiot and he agreed, in fact. He just kept saying he couldn't love me and any "relationship" we would have would be a lie, and he couldn't do that to me knowing how badly I want love and romance. He also said he couldn't do it to him self, because he wants lots of commitment free encounters with various girls. Ankaara
~-~Oh yea, he's definitely playing an entirely different game. And he knows that it's a different one than yours so he doesn't want to hurt you. (which is what would happen) The reason he doesn't want a relationship with you has nothing to do with you, it's he doesn't want to be in a relationship period. One of the biggest things people need to understand about dating is it can mean two totally different things to different people. It's like the word football. In America football is the sport where you throw the ball and try to get to the other side of the field, while in other places it means soccer. So you got to understand that you two are talking about two totally different games. And the rules are different for each of your games which is why you're like the perfect girl for him but he doesn't want to date you.~-~ ~-~PS: I may be an American but why the hell do we call that game football?:|~-~
stitch321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 stitch321
Member since 2005 • 3945 Posts
Ankaara, what major city are u nearest to?
Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts

well hes pretty damn dumb but i guess he likes messing around with bimbos for sex and isnt ready for commitement yet(you) or just isnt interested...

and what do you mean by fabulous physical encounter? had sex with him? and yet you still didnt get together after that? 

Redgarl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#158 Redgarl
Member since 2002 • 13252 Posts

That really is quite odd. In real life I'm very passive, shy and humble. In fact, the guy in question has always harped on me for being too hard on myself. I'm actually upset that I appear concieted. It's really quite a new feeling for me to have confidence... perhaps I've just always felt more comfortable online. Ankaara

Online we are everything we want to be. For me, I'm just saying the things I want to say to peoples I know I can help. For me helping peoples is a way to forget about myself. I have passed through so many things that simple peoples will never have to. I think I can past on my experience to others who need an expertise. 

Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
maybe you should send that rant to him rather than us. :?
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 krunkmastax

Around, But hiding like a Ninja

Also worshiping Code Geass

Shinoto

Also doing what? lol 

wiiforever25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 wiiforever25
Member since 2007 • 433 Posts

[QUOTE="wiiforever25"]show us a picture of you, then we will talk. but here is something i will try to explain to you about men. every man fat or skinny wants a skinny hot women, why, because you women are so stuck up and shallow that only skinny hot men can get you, so they have no reason to want fat girls, and the fat guys can get ant fat girl, and they know this and dont think its right that they cant get skinny girls, so they refuse the fat girls and go for the skinnies. have you ever thought that men have no problems, but women are nothing but stuck up, shalloww, bixxxes.foxhound_fox

You generalize waaaay too much.

you know its true. 

helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#162 helium_flash
Member since 2007 • 9244 Posts
He's just using these girls to get laid, obviously.  When this fling is over, i suggest making more of a move, or confront him about your feelings.
tzar3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#163 tzar3
Member since 2006 • 12393 Posts
Some men are just natural born **** we cant help it, do you know why? Because we can, and we want ass, plenty of it before we die, why should we feel sorry for the troubles of girls we cheated on anyways? Romance? Friendship? Love? Honesty? Pah! Dont make me laugh. Its freedom! To stay with one girl for the rest of your life is just so boring and dull, lets make this fun and move on with the next girl while my girlfriend dosent know anything about it! Many people will not agree on this but hey I love my freedom. Hell my brothers are the same way and my dad was the same way in his younger days, we are all asholes and proud of it, hey we can be nice too you know.
Redgarl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Redgarl

[QUOTE="Ankaara"]That really is quite odd. In real life I'm very passive, shy and humble. In fact, the guy in question has always harped on me for being too hard on myself. I'm actually upset that I appear concieted. It's really quite a new feeling for me to have confidence... perhaps I've just always felt more comfortable online. Denjin_hadouken

Then maybe you should meet a new guy over the internet ;)

YOU ARE THE PERFECT MATCH! :P

Avatar image for instantdeath999
instantdeath999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#165 instantdeath999
Member since 2007 • 3470 Posts
To think of us as "one" is really dumb... not all of us are perverted idiots. 
heartcork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 heartcork
Member since 2005 • 5514 Posts

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="wiiforever25"]show us a picture of you, then we will talk. but here is something i will try to explain to you about men. every man fat or skinny wants a skinny hot women, why, because you women are so stuck up and shallow that only skinny hot men can get you, so they have no reason to want fat girls, and the fat guys can get ant fat girl, and they know this and dont think its right that they cant get skinny girls, so they refuse the fat girls and go for the skinnies. have you ever thought that men have no problems, but women are nothing but stuck up, shalloww, bixxxes.wiiforever25

you know its true.

No, not really. But is it true that you cant get a girl to even look at you? 

Redgarl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Redgarl

maybe you should send that rant to him rather than us. :?Kook18

Maybe he could read it... you know, that's not a bad idea.

Make him read the whole thread. 

Ankaara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Ankaara
Member since 2002 • 2396 Posts

well hes pretty damn dumb but i guess he likes messing around with bimbos for sex and isnt ready for commitement yet(you) or just isnt interested...

and what do you mean by fabulous physical encounter? had sex with him? and yet you still didnt get together after that? 

blazinpuertoroc
Yeah, we didn't have condoms but we spent a few hours doing just about damned near everything else. We had fooled around before, back in high school, but never had an intimate encounter before. He said I was great, very responsive, and kept things interesting. To him, it was just having a good time with someone he trusted... but obviously so much more for me.
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 helium_flash
It annoys me how women get so offended when they ask a guy out, and they say no, but men ask girls out all the time and are suppose to deal with rejection.
Ankaara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Ankaara

[QUOTE="Kook18"]maybe you should send that rant to him rather than us. :?Redgarl

He already knows how I feel. And I know what he feels... just not why. He doesn't want to talk about it any more because if things get complicated (ie, a fight, or whatever occurs) it will compromise our friendship. He told me I have to handle it on my own, because nothing he can say can really help.
Redgarl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Redgarl
[QUOTE="blazinpuertoroc"]

Ankaara

Yeah, we didn't have condoms but we spent a few hours doing just about damned near everything else. We had fooled around before, back in high school, but never had an intimate encounter before. He said I was great, very responsive, and kept things interesting. To him, it was just having a good time with someone he trusted... but obviously so much more for me.

You can't expect anything from him. There is no mutual feeling between you 2. Mutual feelings are something that just happens, it cannot be obtained like you try. 

wiiforever25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 wiiforever25
Member since 2007 • 433 Posts
[QUOTE="wiiforever25"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="wiiforever25"]show us a picture of you, then we will talk. but here is something i will try to explain to you about men. every man fat or skinny wants a skinny hot women, why, because you women are so stuck up and shallow that only skinny hot men can get you, so they have no reason to want fat girls, and the fat guys can get ant fat girl, and they know this and dont think its right that they cant get skinny girls, so they refuse the fat girls and go for the skinnies. have you ever thought that men have no problems, but women are nothing but stuck up, shalloww, bixxxes.heartcork

you know its true.

No, not really. But is it true that you cant get a girl to even look at you?

i get girls fine, i just live in a realistic world. 

Ankaara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Ankaara
It annoys me how women get so offended when they ask a guy out, and they say no, but men ask girls out all the time and are suppose to deal with rejection.helium_flash
It's not exactly the same here. I've known him about 10 years, and I'm literally his closest and best friend. It's not like I just asked him out.
The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 The_PirateKing
That really is quite odd. In real life I'm very passive, shy and humble. In fact, the guy in question has always harped on me for being too hard on myself. I'm actually upset that I appear concieted. It's really quite a new feeling for me to have confidence... perhaps I've just always felt more comfortable online. Ankaara
~-~I don't think your being egotistic. You have to tell us what's going on or we wouldn't be able to help you understand what's wrong with him.~-~
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 krunkmastax

Yeah, we didn't have condoms but we spent a few hours doing just about damned near everything else. We had fooled around before, back in high school, but never had an intimate encounter before. He said I was great, very responsive, and kept things interesting. To him, it was just having a good time with someone he trusted... but obviously so much more for me. Ankaara

Um wait wow. So you are as good as you claim? lol 

Redgarl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Redgarl
[QUOTE="Redgarl"]

[QUOTE="Kook18"]maybe you should send that rant to him rather than us. :?Ankaara

He already knows how I feel. And I know what he feels... just not why. He doesn't want to talk about it any more because if things get complicated (ie, a fight, or whatever occurs) it will compromise our friendship. He told me I have to handle it on my own, because nothing he can say can really help.

if that's true he doesn't respect you. He only care about himself, you will not be able to change him. He cares about his friendship relation and not about your love.

cmhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 cmhawk
Member since 2003 • 16494 Posts
A lot of you keep saying to tell him, and I have. After he said what he did about the latest girl, I snapped, and blew up at him. Called him an idiot and he agreed, in fact. He just kept saying he couldn't love me and any "relationship" we would have would be a lie, and he couldn't do that to me knowing how badly I want love and romance. He also said he couldn't do it to him self, because he wants lots of commitment free encounters with various girls. Ankaara
he's a typical male....u got no chance.... it's easier 2 just give up and accept that now rather than later. find urself an ugly bloke that shares simmilar interests - cuz they normally have the better personalities...
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 krunkmastax

he's a typical male....u got no chance.... it's easier 2 just give up and accept that now rather than later.
find urself an ugly bloke that shares simmilar interests - cuz they normally have the better personalities...cmhawk

I share the same interests...and I'm not ugly. Generalizations ftl? :|

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#179 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
i get girls fine, i just live in a realistic world. wiiforever25

I bet you don't keep them for long.
Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
then he's an idiot, move on with your life. you'll find someone better. there's always someone better. just don't give up.
Flaming_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#181 Flaming_Ape
Member since 2007 • 3246 Posts
You chose the wrong guy then: that's all I need to say.
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 blazinpuertoroc
[QUOTE="blazinpuertoroc"]

Ankaara

well if you knew him for all these years and you never had a deep relationship and never really dated then maybe he isnt the one for you...keep searching and youll find him...but if you want him or anybody else just dont wait and expect things to happen...you have to go out and make it happen
K0PaSk4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 K0PaSk4
Member since 2004 • 15646 Posts

Well, from the way i see it, your friend might be little bit scared to take thing further with you. But why? you might ask, because you two have such a good friendship and you two been know each other for ages. I bet he feel the sam for you but there's just lot of "what if" goin on in his mind...you see. What if it doesn't work out between you two that's might be his main concern, I mean you don't just want to throw away 14 years just because of that. I have friend who been best friend since primary school and they started dating and things didn't work out between them, even though they seem like each other soul mate, but now when they met its just awkward and its not the sam anymore (based on waht my friend telling me) But hey this just my assumption your friend might have other things going on in his head as well. Im currently on your friend's position and this is how I feel about th whole situation, yes I like her VERY much bt at the same time Im to coward too actually to take the chance :(       

The next two years we became close friends again, even with the distance. He visited every few months, and we talked for a few hours every week. I went to visit him for the first time a few weeks ago. It was fabulous: We played Star Wars: Battlefront II (on PS2). We designed and built him an awesome gaming PC. We talked about the weaknesses of various Warhammer (the table top game) armies and speculated on the online MMORPG. We even had a fabulous physical encounter for the first time.

Ankaara
But your friend is a bit foolish regardless the physical encounter part, but seriously though I'd kill to get girl that I can actually play Ps2 with and built an gaming PC together. Damn it! Where can I find girl like that in Australia...but she has to be cute too ^__^
Ankaara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Ankaara

[QUOTE="Ankaara"]
My one and only relationship started that way, and it was a baaaaaad idea. No thanks.KrunkMastaX

Hey, don't be so mean. I just turned 24 in February. And the guy I had a relationship with lived very far away, and we tried to make it work via internet and phone, and it just didn't work. He was very needy, and a long distance relationship wasn't enough for him. It took me a long time to recover from that... wasted precious time in college when I could have really met someone. Now I'm in a city where all of my friends have moved away- and there's really no one to socialize with where I work either. I simply haven't had the opportunity to make friends or find dates. I keep in touch with my closest friends, and haven't needed much else.
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 helium_flash

[QUOTE="helium_flash"]It annoys me how women get so offended when they ask a guy out, and they say no, but men ask girls out all the time and are suppose to deal with rejection.Ankaara

It's not exactly the same here. I've known him about 10 years, and I'm literally his closest and best friend. It's not like I just asked him out.

He's just wants fun then, not a serious relationship.  Or maybe he thinks you just are out for fun also?  Does he know you want to get serious w/ each other? 

cmhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 cmhawk
Member since 2003 • 16494 Posts

[QUOTE="cmhawk"]

he's a typical male....u got no chance.... it's easier 2 just give up and accept that now rather than later.
find urself an ugly bloke that shares simmilar interests - cuz they normally have the better personalities...KrunkMastaX

noes u found my post - now ur gonna tell me off next time im on msn. and anyways i said 'normally' so i'm not saying its always the case. also - who r u kiding saying ur not ugly...... jk lol :P
Happyphilter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Happyphilter
Member since 2004 • 1347 Posts
sounds to me like he was just gettin what he could from you until he got back.
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 blazinpuertoroc

[QUOTE="cmhawk"]

find urself an ugly bloke that shares simmilar interests - cuz they normally have the better personalities...KrunkMastaX

ugly is an opinon...so what you think of your self may be an opposite to another...but yeah generalizatons ftl
p00nster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 p00nster
Member since 2007 • 255 Posts
a simple pic of u can solve the problem of this entire topic, its just a matter of being hot, guys want sex with hot girls, thats that
krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 krunkmastax

Hey, don't be so mean. I just turned 24 in February. And the guy I had a relationship with lived very far away, and we tried to make it work via internet and phone, and it just didn't work. He was very needy, and a long distance relationship wasn't enough for him. It took me a long time to recover from that... wasted precious time in college when I could have really met someone. Now I'm in a city where all of my friends have moved away- and there's really no one to socialize with where I work either. I simply haven't had the opportunity to make friends or find dates. I keep in touch with my closest friends, and haven't needed much else. Ankaara

Oh well my bad then. I meant no offense. 

krunkmastax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 krunkmastax

noes u found my post - now ur gonna tell me off next time im on msn.
and anyways i said 'normally' so i'm not saying its always the case.

also - who r u kiding saying ur not ugly...... jk lol :Pcmhawk

Lol understood. And nah you're safe...for now. :P 

p00nster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 p00nster
Member since 2007 • 255 Posts
this thread is just gonna go on n on until u pust a pic of urself, its just a matter of bein hot
The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 The_PirateKing
[QUOTE="KrunkMastaX"]

[QUOTE="Ankaara"]
My one and only relationship started that way, and it was a baaaaaad idea. No thanks.Ankaara

Hey, don't be so mean. I just turned 24 in February. And the guy I had a relationship with lived very far away, and we tried to make it work via internet and phone, and it just didn't work. He was very needy, and a long distance relationship wasn't enough for him. It took me a long time to recover from that... wasted precious time in college when I could have really met someone. Now I'm in a city where all of my friends have moved away- and there's really no one to socialize with where I work either. I simply haven't had the opportunity to make friends or find dates. I keep in touch with my closest friends, and haven't needed much else.

~-~That's one thing I don't get. You're 24 and you've only had one relationship fail in your whole life and he thinks that's odd. That pretty good if you ask me. I don't see why people brag about all the failed relationship they've been through. "Yea, I've like dated over 20 girls. Yep, I sure have." "Wow, you must really suck at dating then.:|"~-~
helium_flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 helium_flash
Of course, being hot helps.  Your friend simply wants to get some 'tang.  Looks > personality ftl.  I simpathize for you though; i think most guys would love to have a girl like you (unless you are just horrendously ugly, but i'm assuming you are decent).  You seem cool enough.
Ankaara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Ankaara
Well, it might not just be looks- its the commitment that he doesn't want. Lots of girls to hook up with > just one, no matter how cool she is. And this makes since, until I remember that he was ready and willing to marry Taco Bell girl (I'm not knocking taco bell employees. I used to work at McDonalds. It's just that she never had any ambition to do anything else in life, and it sums her up well).
Two400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#196 Two400
Member since 2006 • 2787 Posts

Why must we diss Taco Bell employees?!?!

C'mon....it's a respected profession.  A hard worker is a hard worker!!!  Dissing Taco Bell workers will come back to haunt you when you have a poisoned taco! 

maximusmmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 maximusmmii
Member since 2004 • 8561 Posts
there are two possible explanations. one, he likes you, as a friend but doesn't find you physically attractive, or two, he likes you as a friend, so much that he cannot have a physical relationship with you. some guys like to date girls who they don't respect, because they like to be the dominant figure in the relationship.
The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 The_PirateKing
Well, it might not just be looks- its the commitment that he doesn't want. Lots of girls to hook up with > just one, no matter how cool she is. And this makes since, until I remember that he was ready and willing to marry Taco Bell girl (I'm not knocking taco bell employees. I used to work at McDonalds. It's just that she never had any ambition to do anything else in life, and it sums her up well). Ankaara
~-~Wait, he want's to marry Taco Bell girl?:| WTFH? Now I'm lost.~-~
Ankaara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Ankaara
~-~Wait, he want's to marry Taco Bell girl?:| WTFH? Now I'm lost.~-~The_PirateKing
It's a confusing story. When we really started being friends again, he was very head over heels for this girl I can't stand, clearly wasn't his type, etc. He wanted to marry her, god knows why, but she left him for a good friend of thiers. And then left that guy for another friend... she's was a grade A slut. We spent the next two years becoming close friends again, all the while I'm falling more and more in love with him. He even suprised me on New Year's Day. I said how lonely I was to be spending New Years Eve alone and he came down to see me as a suprise. Then after I went to see him 2 weeks ago and had that great time and things finally got seriously physical, the deal was made for me. Can't deny it totally in love with the man. And then he tells me the next day that he wants a steady stream of bimbos... and I'm like wtf??? It doesn't make any sense after knowing he wanted to marry his last girlfriend. Only thing I can figure out is she hurt him so bad he decided he was done with relationships. Plus that with the fact that I guess he was never attracted to me... equals no chance in hell for Ankaara I suppose.
Greatgone12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Greatgone12
Member since 2005 • 25469 Posts

It's all about the skin. Give her a wart, and he will leave her in an instant.

Seriously, do that.