Man, Circumcision is barbaric

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="MrGeezer"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

Can't have been that painful if I don't have any recollection of it happening, or feeling any pain associated with its aftereffects.MrGeezer

For a start, you're assuming that your pain - or lack therof - is representive of the pain of others who've been circumcised, which it isn't. Circumcision can, even though in your case it hasn't, cause pain. I even read a quote from some clergyman admitting that the purpose was to make sex painful. And as for your point about the memory... memory at a young age is shaky and unreliable, having not developed yet.

Meh...whatever. Pretty much everyone I know screws like rabbits. I don't think I've ever met someone who doesn't have sex because "stimulation of my **** hurts because my parents got me circumsiced."

Yes, I'm sure that you can find the rare dude who was totally ****ed up for life, just as you can find the occasional woman who died because she went in for a routine breast enlargement procedure.

And yeah, Penn Gillette can keep going on about how "circumcision is awful, because sex feels better when you're uncircumsized." Yeah...okay...that's sort of like telling me that heroin is better than sex. That might be the case. But since I'm never gonna use heroin, the **** do I care? Similarly, uncircumsized people might generally get more enjoyment from sex than circumsized people. But I'm never gonna have uncircumsized sex, so...what the **** do I care? It still feels absolutely AWESOME.

I hardly believe that sex is painful for the majority of people who are circumcised. Really, HOW MANY MEN do you know for whom sex is PAINFUL because they are circumcised? There are a LOT of men who are circumsized. And I'm willing to bet that for the VAST majority of them, sex feels REALLY GOOD rather than REALLY PAINFUL.

Yes, but that's the point - the uncircumcised penis is more sensitive, which makes sex better. Yes, you personally won't have uncircumcised sex, but others could, and won't, thanks to circumcision.

And...so what? Have you EVER found a circumcised man who found his sexual exploits to be lacking BECAUSE he was circumcised?

Really dude, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

An uncircumsized **** might be like a level 80 Omni-slash, while a circumsized **** might be like a level 65 Gun-blade.

But what difference does that make? If your weapon gives you all the satisfaction that you ever want, then what the hell do you care if someone in Korea managed to beat Super Mario Bros in 90 seconds?

:lol:
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#152 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

physically? It becomes obvious to me that you've never had a great lover, as a great lover has nothing to do with his penis whatsever. If you can only feel good from a penis then I feel sorry for what you missed out on.

links136

Heh... suffice it to say, a penis does have something to do with sexual experience.

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Sajedene
Member since 2004 • 13718 Posts
[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="links136"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="St_JimmyX"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.links136

And i dont like nor i will ever hook up with a sl*t who only cares about sex and how a man's private is shaped.

Yeah, thanks for assuming I am a slut just because I value sex in my relationships... and you think I'm the immature one.

If your going to keep bashing it, you can at least point out exactly why you don't like it. I'm honestly curious to hear.

I dont find it aesthetically and physically pleasing. Happy?

physically? It becomes obvious to me that you've never had a great lover, as a great lover has nothing to do with his penis whatsever. If you can only feel good from a penis then I feel sorry for what you missed out on.

You're mis-interpretting what I meant (on purpose?). I mean it doesnt turn me on physically. But if it makes you feel better to feel sorry for me then I can live with that, I wont lose sleep over it.

Only an idiot (or a virgin) will think that the penis dictates how great of a lover someone is.

links136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 links136
Member since 2004 • 2400 Posts
[QUOTE="links136"]

Funky_Llama

Heh... suffice it to say, a penis does have something to do with sexual experience.

I never said it didn't, my point is that a penis does not make the lover.

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 NetYankEagle
[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="links136"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="St_JimmyX"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.links136

And i dont like nor i will ever hook up with a sl*t who only cares about sex and how a man's private is shaped.

Yeah, thanks for assuming I am a slut just because I value sex in my relationships... and you think I'm the immature one.

If your going to keep bashing it, you can at least point out exactly why you don't like it. I'm honestly curious to hear.

uhhhhhhhh
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Funky_Llama

And...so what? Have you EVER found a circumcised man who found his sexual exploits to be lacking BECAUSE he was circumcised?

Really dude, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

An uncircumsized **** might be like a level 80 Omni-slash, while a circumsized **** might be like a level 65 Gun-blade.

But what difference does that make? If your weapon gives you all the satisfaction that you ever want, then what the hell do you care if someone in Korea managed to beat Super Mario Bros in 90 seconds?

MrGeezer

:lol: Um... heh... because you too can be like that guy in Korea who managed to beat Super Mario Bros in 90 seconds! Sexually speaking, of course.

Anyway, I don't know anyone who's circumcised.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="links136"]

links136

She said... physically pleasing. You denied that a penis had anything to do with that, thus forfeiting your credibility.

links136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 links136
[QUOTE="links136"][QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="links136"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="St_JimmyX"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.Sajedene

You're mis-interpretting what I meant (on purpose?). I mean it doesnt turn me on physically. But if it makes you feel better to feel sorry for me then I can live with that, I wont lose sleep over it.

Only an idiot (or a virgin) will think that the penis dictates how great of a lover someone is.

I took it as not physically pleasing means not making good love in which the only difference is more skin or in otherwords, just his penis to please you.
links136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 links136
[QUOTE="links136"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="links136"]

Funky_Llama

She said... physically pleasing. You denied that a penis had anything to do with that, thus forfeiting your credibility.

what I meant was that a great lover is not defined by his penis Maybe I overrexaggerated by saying whatsoever, but I stick by my statement.

Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#160 Ilived
Member since 2007 • 5516 Posts
[QUOTE="MindFreeze"][QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.Sajedene

Gee thats not shallow at all

Oh I'm sorry my standards dont include you.

:lol: Standard? Your exluding a person from dating you because of something they had no control over, forgetting all other potential great things about them..

"Yeah hey, i don't date girls with outies"

Don't try that with her, she says "that's like, totttalllyy different." :P

Yeah, assuming I am a ditz is the best argument in regards to my standard/opinion. Yay you! And I'll include a mandatory flip of my hair for that too.

All these guys who are basically arguing with you and your beliefs are basically the ones who are feeling a little insecure because they are uncircumcised.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="links136"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="links136"]

links136

what I meant was that a great lover is not defined by his penis Maybe I overrexaggerated by saying whatsoever, but I stick by my statement.

:roll: Be as stubborn as you like, that doesn't stop you from being wrong. I'm willing to bet that, presented the choice of a 'lover' without a penis and one with a penis most women would choose the latter.

links136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 links136
[QUOTE="links136"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="links136"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="links136"]

Funky_Llama

:roll: Be as stubborn as you like, that doesn't stop you from being wrong. I'm willing to bet that, presented the choice of a 'lover' without a penis and one with a penis most women would choose the latter.

I think your confusing great lover with making love

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 NetYankEagle
there was a lot of owning in this thread.
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Sajedene
[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="MindFreeze"][QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.Ilived

:lol: Standard? Your exluding a person from dating you because of something they had no control over, forgetting all other potential great things about them..

Yeah, assuming I am a ditz is the best argument in regards to my standard/opinion. Yay you! And I'll include a mandatory flip of my hair for that too.

All these guys who are basically arguing with you and your beliefs are basically the ones who are feeling a little insecure because they are uncircumcised.

Yeah, I know, but thats just how I feel about it. Its a little amusing to see them get upset over my opinion. I'm just one girl - who apparently is in the minority, if what these guys are saying is correct in regards to the statistics, and yet my opinion matters oh so much!

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Funky_Llama

links136

No I'm not, and my point still stands because making love is an element of that.

Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Ilived
[QUOTE="Ilived"][QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="MindFreeze"][QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.Sajedene

Yeah, I know, but thats just how I feel about it. Its a little amusing to see them get upset over my opinion. I'm just one girl - who apparently is in the minority, if what these guys are saying is correct in regards to the statistics, and yet my opinion matters oh so much!

I would assume the stats are wrong. Every girl I've met have preferred circumcised...even my slutty boss(I would like to get with one day). I don't really know what it is though. Is it because it looks better or cleaner?

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Sajedene

I would assume the stats are wrong. Every girl I've met have preferred circumcised...even my slutty boss(I would like to get with one day). I don't really know what it is though. Is it because it looks better or cleaner? Ilived

Yeah all my girlfriends prefer it circumcised too. Havent met anyone who would think otherwise. And yeah aesthetics are one of my reasons for it. But I guess its because we live in a majority circumcised country. And even if that is the case, why should I care about what a guys' package is over in a country that I do not live in? All I care about are the ones here -- in my hunting ground, and they are, majority circumcised.

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 NetYankEagle
[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="Ilived"][QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="MindFreeze"][QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.Ilived

I would assume the stats are wrong. Every girl I've met have preferred circumcised...even my slutty boss(I would like to get with one day). I don't really know what it is though. Is it because it looks better or cleaner?

:lol:
links136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 links136
[QUOTE="links136"]

Funky_Llama

No I'm not, and my point still stands because making love is an element of that.

in and out, in and out, in and out, real hard. Only the most gifted can do that. If you don't know where i'm going with this, its not your penis thats important, its your lips and your hands that sepereate.

joshrocks2245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 joshrocks2245
Member since 2003 • 11248 Posts
[QUOTE="joshrocks2245"][QUOTE="-theCHUD-"]

looks so weird tho, and Ive talked to a lot of girls about this, 90% of them PREFER circumcised. They just say it looks and tastes cleaner

Sajedene

Uhh wow, what girls do you talk to?

Circumcision is bad, and only parents who are really paranoid get their kids circumcised.

All my girlfriends prefer circumcised penises. They are either like myself and will hook up with no other or prefer the aesthetics of a circumcised penis And I know a lot of girls. But hey... maybe thats just my area so too bad for the guys here where I live who arent circumcised right? Lucky you if the girls in your area only know of the uncircimcised penis and cant have anything else to compare it with.

Uhh i don't care what girls like around here because i will never change for no one.
So if they dislike a uncircumcised man, i don't really care.
In fact, i don't care what any woman thinks of me.

I was saying how only paranoid parents want their kids circumcised.
Most kids get some sexual disease these days anyways, so parents should just stop trying.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Funky_Llama

links136

in and out, in and out, in and out, real hard. Only the most gifted can do that. If you don't know where i'm going with this, its not your penis thats important, its your lips and your hands that sepereate.

Can I get a 'that's what she said?' :P

Anyway, the point is this: women prefer men who actually have wangs, and therefore, the penis does play at least some role. You lose and you know it.
NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 NetYankEagle
[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="joshrocks2245"][QUOTE="-theCHUD-"]

looks so weird tho, and Ive talked to a lot of girls about this, 90% of them PREFER circumcised. They just say it looks and tastes cleaner

joshrocks2245

Uhh wow, what girls do you talk to?

Circumcision is bad, and only parents who are really paranoid get their kids circumcised.

All my girlfriends prefer circumcised penises. They are either like myself and will hook up with no other or prefer the aesthetics of a circumcised penis And I know a lot of girls. But hey... maybe thats just my area so too bad for the guys here where I live who arent circumcised right? Lucky you if the girls in your area only know of the uncircimcised penis and cant have anything else to compare it with.

Uhh i don't care what girls like around here because i will never change for no one.
So if they dislike a uncircumcised man, i don't really care.
In fact, i don't care what any woman thinks of me.

I saying how only paranoid parents want their kids circumcised.
Most kids get some sexual disease these days anyways, so parents should just stop trying.

and ruin those kids chances with the ladies in the future? hell nah
axis_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 axis_1
Member since 2003 • 214 Posts
Eh, I've always considered circumcision to be that weird thing that seems common in the US (AUS here). Never really been an issue for me here, since mine seems to *look* circumcised, and I've had no complaints :-). Also, I would never consider circumcision. i'm happy with it the way it is, insecurity or such has nothing to do with my opinion on the subject. Regardless of what any tart says/wants, NO-ONE is coming near my schlong with a sharp object o_O Note - Hygiene is no issue in the slightest. I always thought circumcised would be worse 'cause it's exposed :-\. (Has not read thread at all)
NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 NetYankEagle

Funky_Llama

Anyway, the point is this: women prefer men who actually have wangs, and therefore, the penis does play at least some role. You lose and you know it.

word if a woman wanted a man with no wang then i guess we might as well call that a lesbian
NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 NetYankEagle

links136

I el o Eld
Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Ilived

Eh, I've always considered circumcision to be that weird thing that seems common in the US (AUS here). Never really been an issue for me here, since mine seems to *look* circumcised, and I've had no complaints :-). Also, I would never consider circumcision. i'm happy with it the way it is, insecurity or such has nothing to do with my opinion on the subject. Regardless of what any tart says/wants, NO-ONE is coming near my schlong with a sharp object o_O Note - Hygiene is no issue in the slightest. I always thought circumcised would be worse 'cause it's exposed :-\. (Has not read thread at all)axis_1

Sure you say that now...

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#177 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts

I would assume the stats are wrong. Every girl I've met have preferred circumcised...even my slutty boss(I would like to get withone day). I don't really know what it is though. Is it because it looks better or cleaner?

Ilived

I think it's just the look that most girls are turned off by. I really don't know why girls prefer circumsized, you'll get the same pleasure as a guy with a uncircumsized penis the only bad thing for men who are uncircumsized is getting BJ's from woman are a pain in the ***. I think that's why that chick in this thread prefers the circumsized

axis_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 axis_1

Sure you say that now...

Ilived
Say what now? Little more specific.
Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Ilived
[QUOTE="Ilived"]

Sure you say that now...

axis_1

I was joking my Aussie pal.

Ilived

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Ilived
[QUOTE="Ilived"]

I would assume the stats are wrong. Every girl I've met have preferred circumcised...even my slutty boss(I would like to get withone day). I don't really know what it is though. Is it because it looks better or cleaner?

andyboiii

I think it's just the look that most girls are turned off by. I really don't know why girls prefer circumsized, you'll get the same pleasure as a guy with a uncircumsized penis the only bad thing for men who are uncircumsized is getting BJ's from woman are a pain in the ***. I think that's why that chick in this thread prefers the circumsized

No, she's not that kind of girl. Then again, I was wrong about my boss.

-OpaK-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 -OpaK-
Member since 2006 • 2728 Posts
What does uncircumcised look like? The only penis I've seen is my own (and pr0nzor p3nis lolz). Mine looks like a porn star, does that mean I was circumcised?
axis_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 axis_1
[QUOTE="axis_1"][QUOTE="Ilived"]

Sure you say that now...

Ilived

I was joking my Aussie pal.

Joking about what? :-S I was just asking for clarification :-O. I said several things :-P ... I use too many text smileys o_O.
links136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 links136

Funky_Llama

I'm not arguing that it plays no role, i'm arguing it plays a very little role in being a great lover.

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts

What does uncircumcised look like? The only penis I've seen is my own (and pr0nzor p3nis lolz). Mine looks like a porn star, does that mean I was circumcised?-OpaK-

:lol: thanks for the laugh, yes you are circumsized

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
Say what you will, but American women prefer circumcised. As long as it can help me get more play, I'm happy I've got no foreskin.
Avatar image for supermechakirby
supermechakirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 supermechakirby
Member since 2003 • 10677 Posts

No, doing anything without the child's consent, unless it is a medical emergency, is wrong and should be illegal. The child should be given the right to choose if they want a piece of their manhood chopped off.

BTW, using Penn & Teller as a source really isn't that great, they are far too biased for their own good, even if they present facts, they do so like Michael Moore, with rose-coloured glasses.
foxhound_fox

and how would you go about asking them?

and as I man if I didnt already have it done I would be very very weary of having any blade near there, which is why they do it in childhood, early on

its not like I can go back and have it undone so I care less

Ace_WondersX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Ace_WondersX
Member since 2003 • 4455 Posts

C'mon people does anybody even remember circumcision? Why does it matter how painful it is if you're not gonna remember it when your 3? 5? 10? 21? OBviously it isn't painful enough

I glad to be circumcised, because like what another poster said most girls I know think an uncircumcised ***** is digusting, but a couple of them think any *****is digusting so maybe there opinions shouldn't count.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="links136"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="links136"]

links136

I'm not arguing that it plays no role, i'm arguing it plays a very little role in being a great lover.

Yes you are, you said it had nothing to do with it and you were standing by that statement. Stop trying to wiggle out of it.

killercuts3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 killercuts3
Member since 2003 • 3355 Posts

looks so weird tho, and Ive talked to a lot of girls about this, 90% of them PREFER circumcised. They just say it looks and tastes cleaner and generally feel more durable/harder. the other girls dint really care either way (but they ho's they just love the ****)

and about the whole traumatizing, first impression bull**** there is a reason why our years of infancy are left in the darkness, it's natural, what happens during those years could seriously effect us for the rest of our lives. some things should never be remembered/forgotten. so get your facts straight. it may hurt them at the time but they get over it and forget it. ****'s sakes....

-theCHUD-

i lol'd out of my mind.

zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 zakkro
Member since 2004 • 48823 Posts

And if you ask me? Circumcised is more fun because girl feels more. Why, because there will be more friction and sensation. She can feel it in and out. If you are not circumcised, your skin will stay there rather than going in and out. Thus, it is really boring feeling for most girls.

magicalclick
How do you know this? Have you consulted with girls who had sex with circumcised men? :?
links136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 links136
[QUOTE="links136"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="links136"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="links136"]

Funky_Llama

Yes you are, you said it had nothing to do with it and you were standing by that statement. Stop trying to wiggle out of it.

I would assume that a guy with a 2 inch dick is going to be different than a guy with a 10 inch dick,yes that type of role. However, its very very possible that the 2 inch guy can be a better lover than the 10 inch.

zakkro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 zakkro
Member since 2004 • 48823 Posts
[QUOTE="zakkro"][QUOTE="magicalclick"]

And if you ask me? Circumcised is more fun because girl feels more. Why, because there will be more friction and sensation. She can feel it in and out. If you are not circumcised, your skin will stay there rather than going in and out. Thus, it is really boring feeling for most girls.

magicalclick

How do you know this? Have you consulted with girls who had sex with circumcised men? :?

Humm.... how about first handed experience. I exactly know how it feels.

And they told you they liked it more... which was my question...
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Funky_Llama

I would assume that a guy with a 2 inch dick is going to be different than a guy with a 10 inch dick,yes that type of role. However, its very very possible that the 2 inch guy can be a better lover than the 10 inch.

links136

Irrelevant; you just admitted that the penis has a role, which is exactly what you were denying and I was claiming. You lose.

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 NetYankEagle
What does uncircumcised look like? The only penis I've seen is my own (and pr0nzor p3nis lolz). Mine looks like a porn star, does that mean I was circumcised?-OpaK-
:lol: use google my friend
fkholmes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#197 fkholmes
Member since 2006 • 8887 Posts
Eh, I don't really care. I am uncircumsized and might be willing to get circumsized however it doesn't really help with anything other than sex (as far as I know, the whole it prevents STDs thing is a lie), so I don't care too much.
Franken_Berry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#198 Franken_Berry
Member since 2004 • 5968 Posts
I still have the sheets under my blanket, if you know what I'm sezzin.
links136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 links136

Irrelevant; you just admitted that the penis has a role, which is exactly what you were denying and I was claiming. You lose.

Funky_Llama

in terms of making love, yeah it plays a role

Making love =in and out

great lover = turning a women on

great lover>>>>>>>>>>>>>making love.

You didn't make it clear to which you were talking about.