Man, Circumcision is barbaric

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

also if oyu think about it i mean if oyu still had an unbillical cord(sp?) and if you cut it off now it would probably hurt. But hey thank god they cut all it off and let that little piece fall off by itselfNetYankEagle

:lol: Your logic is undeniable.

Manutebecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Manutebecker
Member since 2003 • 2583 Posts

Circumcision is meant for religious purposes. If you grow up to reject your parent's religion, like me, you should be able to sue the doctor for performing it.

I don't understand why babies should have such an unnecessary procedure done on them. It's neither beneficial or detrimental, it's useless.

The_Ish
its cosmetic, I can't refuse my parents getting me braces... its just part of being your parents kid...
Thechaninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Thechaninator
Member since 2005 • 5187 Posts

Proof-http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15593753/

Redneck33

From the article:

The 356 uncircumcised boys had a 2.66-fold increased risk of sexually transmitted infection compared with the 154 circumcised boys, lead author Dr. David M. Fergusson and colleagues, from the Christchurch School of Medicine and Health Sciences report.

Oh yes, that is such a well-done and non-biased study. Not to mention such a study is accurate because it takes everything into consideration such as their personality, where they lived, their religon, etc.:roll:

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="joshrocks2245"][QUOTE="-theCHUD-"]

looks so weird tho, and Ive talked to a lot of girls about this, 90% of them PREFER circumcised. They just say it looks and tastes cleaner

Sajedene

Uhh wow, what girls do you talk to?

Circumcision is bad, and only parents who are really paranoid get their kids circumcised.

All my girlfriends prefer circumcised penises. They are either like myself and will hook up with no other or prefer the aesthetics of a circumcised penis And I know a lot of girls. But hey... maybe thats just my area so too bad for the guys here where I live who arent circumcised right? Lucky you if the girls in your area only know of the uncircimcised penis and cant have anything else to compare it with.

...Whoa **** your avatar just blinked. That was unexpected.

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Sajedene
Member since 2004 • 13718 Posts

[QUOTE="NetYankEagle"]

also if oyu think about it i mean if oyu still had an unbillical cord(sp?) and if you cut it off now it would probably hurt. But hey thank god they cut all it off and let that little piece fall off by itselfFunky_Llama

:lol: Your logic is undeniable.

[QUOTE="The_Ish"]

Circumcision is meant for religious purposes. If you grow up to reject your parent's religion, like me, you should be able to sue the doctor for performing it.

I don't understand why babies should have such an unnecessary procedure done on them. It's neither beneficial or detrimental, it's useless.

Manutebecker

its cosmetic, I can't refuse my parents getting me braces... its just part of being your parents kid...

Hahaha two of the best posts on this topic ever!

the_kidisblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 the_kidisblack
Member since 2008 • 1184 Posts
I guess no one has watched sex and the city before. Samantha makes a big deal when the guy she is seeing is uncircumsized and he ends up doing so. Obviously there must be something annoying about it if it's highlighted in a successful tv show.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="The_Ish"]

Manutebecker

:roll: You know, not everyone wants it.

St_JimmyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 St_JimmyX
Member since 2006 • 3061 Posts
I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.Sajedene
And i dont like nor i will ever hook up with a sl*t who only cares about sex and how a man's private is shaped.
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts
[QUOTE="Toriko42"][QUOTE="NetYankEagle"][QUOTE="Dark_Knight6"]

[QUOTE="NetYankEagle"][QUOTE="Nex_Rex"][QUOTE="NetYankEagle"]circumsision is MANDATORY! if you want teh ladiesNetYankEagle

No it isn't >_>
Get out of your dream world :x

what dream world? iv asked many girlsand they all had the same answer:lol:

Wow, that must mean every woman thinks that. :roll:

lol i bet many girls do think that i know my school isnt jus the only one

I think you're trolng. You don't know what you are talking about at all

trolling? because i talk to females? the poster before who is a female said she doesnt want an uncircumsized man good for her thats what she believes in she is also proving my point that a lot of girls prefer circumsised. But i must be trolling:|

For all, you know, an equal amount of women could prefer uncircumcised men.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Ish"]

Manutebecker

Not having braces makes it harder for people to chew later on in life... and its a cosmetic thing that everyone can see. It's also only applied if the dentist says you need it. Circumscision... not so much.

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Sajedene

I guess no one has watched sex and the city before. Samantha makes a big deal when the guy she is seeing is uncircumsized and he ends up doing so. Obviously there must be something annoying about it if it's highlighted in a successful tv show.the_kidisblack

Lol remember what happend after the guy got circumcised (and I believe it was Charlotte who was dating the guy) -- he ended up dumping her because he felt more confident and wanted to hook up with other girls.

...Whoa **** your avatar just blinked. That was unexpected.

Funky_Llama

Yeah, she's a flirt.

Redneck33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Redneck33
Member since 2008 • 205 Posts
[QUOTE="Redneck33"]

Thechaninator

From the article:

The 356 uncircumcised boys had a 2.66-fold increased risk of sexually transmitted infection compared with the 154 circumcised boys, lead author Dr. David M. Fergusson and colleagues, from the Christchurch School of Medicine and Health Sciences report.

Oh yes, that is such a well-done and non-biased study. Not to mention such a study is accurate because it takes everything into consideration such as their personality, where they lived, their religon, etc.:roll:

Ok, well I provided evidence, so if you want to find your own evidence and post it here, then maybe I will change my mind, but until then I will assume that survey is correct. If you want me to I could post a few more. Almost all the studies I have seen have shown that circumcised men have less of a chance of contracting STDs.

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Sajedene

[QUOTE="Sajedene"]I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.St_JimmyX
And i dont like nor i will ever hook up with a sl*t who only cares about sex and how a man's private is shaped.

Yeah, thanks for assuming I am a slut just because I value sex in my relationships... and you think I'm the immature one.

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts
I guess no one has watched sex and the city before. Samantha makes a big deal when the guy she is seeing is uncircumsized and he ends up doing so. Obviously there must be something annoying about it if it's highlighted in a successful tv show.the_kidisblack
omfg i literally :lol:
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Funky_Llama

[QUOTE="Sajedene"]I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.St_JimmyX

'Slut' is such a stupid, dated term...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
[QUOTE="way2funny"][QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="MindFreeze"][QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="MindFreeze"][QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.Sajedene

Gee thats not shallow at all

Oh I'm sorry my standards dont include you.

:lol: Standard? Your exluding a person from dating you because of something they had no control over, forgetting all other potential great things about them..

"Yeah hey, i don't date girls with outies"

Don't try that with her, she says "that's like, totttalllyy different." :P

Yeah, assuming I am a ditz is the best argument in regards to my standard/opinion. Yay you! And I'll include a mandatory flip of my hair for that too.

If your dating standards are based upon, as FrostyPhantasm mentioned, something guys had no control over, then I have no reason to conclude otherwise.

The guys who have no control over it have no problem since majority of females (all of the ones I know) prefer a circumcised penis -- while the ones who are not circumcised, *shock!* have the control/choice/option to get circumcised. So if they choose not to - well then it is my choice not to date them.

you make me sick...

your telling me if you meet the perfect person in every way (looks personality and stability) except he has an un circumcised penis you wouldnt even give him a chance? Im not saying i dont have standards but a decent person would make exceptions and give chances and not be so deeply shallow.

If he was that perfect, I'd ask him to get himself circumcised for me. Yeah, if he was that perfect -- he would.

Have fun finding a guy whos willing to preform an unnatural surgery that is extremely painful and dangerous that far in life not to mention the month of pain afterwords and the not being able to move around due to sensitivity issues.
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 The_Ish

Hey, I guess I'm a slut too! ^_^

Manutebecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Manutebecker
[QUOTE="Manutebecker"][QUOTE="The_Ish"]

The_Ish

Not having braces makes it harder for people to chew later on in life... and its a cosmetic thing that everyone can see. It's also only applied if the dentist says you need it. Circumscision... not so much.

the doctors told my parents specifically that there would be no problems with my chewing, it would be purely cosmetic, I had no say in it
links136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 links136
Member since 2004 • 2400 Posts

[QUOTE="St_JimmyX"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.Sajedene

Yeah, thanks for assuming I am a slut just because I value sex in my relationships... and you think I'm the immature one.

If your going to keep bashing it, you can at least point out exactly why you don't like it. I'm honestly curious to hear.

Thechaninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Thechaninator
[QUOTE="Thechaninator"]

MANDATORY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

There is NO true benefit from circumcision (BTW the stuff you are saying is completely outdated and has been shown to be a non-issue with 95% of the population. This is 2008, not the 70's).

On top of that, there is a nice risk of sexual dysfunction thanks to the procedure as the penis can end up hardening up so bad on the end that it kills almost all of the sexual pleasure felt. At the very least it is going to effect your sexual experience in a negative way to some extent as the skin will harden to a degree to make up for the lack of foreskin.

The procedure should be banned with few exceptions if anything. For 95% of people it has absolutely no benefit and it always harms the sex life.

I really pity you circumcised folk as you will never be getting quite the full experience.....

Redneck33

NO I AM NOT KIDDING YOU!!!1111

There is a benefit and the stuff I am saying is still widely regarded as truth. And also, you say circumcision negatively affects your sexual experience. THAT is completely an opinion and doesn't have any factual evidence. But lets say it is true. Then Circumcised men can last longer during sex, which means more satisfaction for the female.

And that 5% is still a huge percentage when you are talking about problems that can cause you a sever amount of pain.

I do not care if you pity us or not. Most women like circumcised men, and when I have sex, I would rather please the women than just myself.

No the stuff you are spewing was popular belief in the 70's before future research showed that there is no benefit. It is not regarded as truth anymore.

No THAT part is actually science and is the way the penis reacts to the procedure. It doesn't always harden to the point where it is bad enough to be a sexual dysfunction, but it does happen and considering there is no real benefit from the procedure then that big negative is more than enough to consider circumcision stupid. And no that is just stupid as we are talking about the guy having trouble getting it up, possibly to the point where they can't get it up when they want to.

No it isn't considering better hygiene solves the problems and keeps them from re-accuring.

And I don't care if people have this belief that women like circumcised because I not only call BS but even if it is true IT DOESN'T MATTER!

I only need ONE woman and that woman would be someone who wouldn't let something so trivial be the major factor in a relationship.

Oh and LOL at the idea that a uncircumcised man would have trouble pleasing a women:lol:

Darth_Tyrev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#121 Darth_Tyrev
Member since 2005 • 7072 Posts
From what I've heard, from TV, movies, books, and in real life, women prefer circumcised penises by far.
NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 NetYankEagle
[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="way2funny"][QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="MindFreeze"][QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="MindFreeze"][QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.FrostyPhantasm

Gee thats not shallow at all

Oh I'm sorry my standards dont include you.

:lol: Standard? Your exluding a person from dating you because of something they had no control over, forgetting all other potential great things about them..

"Yeah hey, i don't date girls with outies"

Don't try that with her, she says "that's like, totttalllyy different." :P

Yeah, assuming I am a ditz is the best argument in regards to my standard/opinion. Yay you! And I'll include a mandatory flip of my hair for that too.

If your dating standards are based upon, as FrostyPhantasm mentioned, something guys had no control over, then I have no reason to conclude otherwise.

The guys who have no control over it have no problem since majority of females (all of the ones I know) prefer a circumcised penis -- while the ones who are not circumcised, *shock!* have the control/choice/option to get circumcised. So if they choose not to - well then it is my choice not to date them.

you make me sick...

your telling me if you meet the perfect person in every way (looks personality and stability) except he has an un circumcised penis you wouldnt even give him a chance? Im not saying i dont have standards but a decent person would make exceptions and give chances and not be so deeply shallow.

If he was that perfect, I'd ask him to get himself circumcised for me. Yeah, if he was that perfect -- he would.

Have fun finding a guy whos willing to preform an unnatural surgery that is extremely painful and dangerous that far in life not to mention the month of pain afterwords and the not being able to move around due to sensitivity issues.

her point was if he was perfect he would do the surgery:|
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 The_Ish

the doctors told my parents specifically that there would be no problems with my chewing, it would be purely cosmetic, I had no say in itManutebecker

Then sue his ass.

Manutebecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Manutebecker
[QUOTE="the_kidisblack"]I guess no one has watched sex and the city before. Samantha makes a big deal when the guy she is seeing is uncircumsized and he ends up doing so. Obviously there must be something annoying about it if it's highlighted in a successful tv show.NetYankEagle
omfg i literally :lol:

circumsized men of the world... UNITE!!!
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Sajedene

Have fun finding a guy whos willing to preform an unnatural surgery that is extremely painful and dangerous that far in life not to mention the month of pain afterwords and the not being able to move around due to sensitivity issues.FrostyPhantasm

Wouldnt have to. Lucky me, men in my area are all predominantly circumcised.

I think its the same thing as me asking that man to get a vasectomy anyway... if he loved me, he would do it fo me.

Manutebecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Manutebecker

[QUOTE="Manutebecker"] the doctors told my parents specifically that there would be no problems with my chewing, it would be purely cosmetic, I had no say in itThe_Ish

Then sue his ass.

meh I like my circumsized penis and straight teeth... no offense but I plan on suing neither :)
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 The_Ish

From what I've heard, from TV, movies, books, and in real life, women prefer circumcised penises by far.Darth_Tyrev

I heard in places like Britain they prefer uncircumcised.

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Sajedene
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="St_JimmyX"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.links136

If your going to keep bashing it, you can at least point out exactly why you don't like it. I'm honestly curious to hear.

I dont find it aesthetically and physically pleasing. Happy?
NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 NetYankEagle

[QUOTE="Darth_Tyrev"]From what I've heard, from TV, movies, books, and in real life, women prefer circumcised penises by far.The_Ish

I heard in places like Britian they prefer uncircumcised.

until they step foot in america:P
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 The_Ish
[QUOTE="The_Ish"]

[QUOTE="Manutebecker"] the doctors told my parents specifically that there would be no problems with my chewing, it would be purely cosmetic, I had no say in itManutebecker

Then sue his ass.

meh I like my circumsized penis and straight teeth... no offense but I plan on suing neither :)

It's about the principal.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

Can't have been that painful if I don't have any recollection of it happening, or feeling any pain associated with its aftereffects.Funky_Llama

For a start, you're assuming that your pain - or lack therof - is representive of the pain of others who've been circumcised, which it isn't. Circumcision can, even though in your case it hasn't, cause pain. I even read a quote from some clergyman admitting that the purpose was to make sex painful. And as for your point about the memory... memory at a young age is shaky and unreliable, having not developed yet.

Meh...whatever. Pretty much everyone I know screws like rabbits. I don't think I've ever met someone who doesn't have sex because "stimulation of my **** hurts because my parents got me circumsiced."

Yes, I'm sure that you can find the rare dude who was totally ****ed up for life, just as you can find the occasional woman who died because she went in for a routine breast enlargement procedure.

And yeah, Penn Gillette can keep going on about how "circumcision is awful, because sex feels better when you're uncircumsized." Yeah...okay...that's sort of like telling me that heroin is better than sex. That might be the case. But since I'm never gonna use heroin, the **** do I care? Similarly, uncircumsized people might generally get more enjoyment from sex than circumsized people. But I'm never gonna have uncircumsized sex, so...what the **** do I care? It still feels absolutely AWESOME.

I hardly believe that sex is painful for the majority of people who are circumcised. Really, HOW MANY MEN do you know for whom sex is PAINFUL because they are circumcised? There are a LOT of men who are circumsized. And I'm willing to bet that for the VAST majority of them, sex feels REALLY GOOD rather than REALLY PAINFUL.

GodLovesDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#132 GodLovesDead
Member since 2007 • 9755 Posts
There's no reason to not circumcise a baby.
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Sajedene

Really, HOW MANY MEN do you know for whom sex is PAINFUL because they are circumcised? There are a LOT of men who are circumsized. And I'm willing to bet that for the VAST majority of them, sex feels REALLY GOOD rather than REALLY PAINFUL.
MrGeezer

None of the men I've been with ever complained of that type of pain...

Thechaninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Thechaninator
[QUOTE="Thechaninator"][QUOTE="Redneck33"]

Redneck33

From the article:

Ok, well I provided evidence, so if you want to find your own evidence and post it here, then maybe I will change my mind, but until then I will assume that survey is correct. If you want me to I could post a few more. Almost all the studies I have seen have shown that circumcised men have less of a chance of contracting STDs.

Why should I have to provide evidence when the people here are the ones claiming circumcision has benefits?

Work with me here. What you are suggessting is that these studies, which simply keep track of whether or not people have STD's and whether or not they are circumcised are enough to indicate that circumcision has benefits despite so many freaking variables that come into play to determine whether or not someone gets an STD that I am not sure if I can even count them using all my fingers.

There are certain things studies can't legitimately be done on and this is one of them. In order for a study in this area to have any credit, every participant needs to have the same stance on condoms and needs to have sex the same number of times with the same women. Something like that is something that just isn't going to happen.

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 NetYankEagle
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

Can't have been that painful if I don't have any recollection of it happening, or feeling any pain associated with its aftereffects.MrGeezer

For a start, you're assuming that your pain - or lack therof - is representive of the pain of others who've been circumcised, which it isn't. Circumcision can, even though in your case it hasn't, cause pain. I even read a quote from some clergyman admitting that the purpose was to make sex painful. And as for your point about the memory... memory at a young age is shaky and unreliable, having not developed yet.

Meh...whatever. Pretty much everyone I know screws like rabbits. I don't think I've ever met someone who doesn't have sex because "stimulation of my **** hurts because my parents got me circumsiced."

Yes, I'm sure that you can find the rare dude who was totally ****ed up for life, just as you can find the occasional woman who died because she went in for a routine breast enlargement procedure.

And yeah, Penn Gillette can keep going on about how "circumcision is awful, because sex feels better when you're uncircumsized." Yeah...okay...that's sort of like telling me that heroin is better than sex. That might be the case. But since I'm never gonna use heroin, the **** do I care? Similarly, uncircumsized people might generally get more enjoyment from sex than circumsized people. But I'm never gonna have uncircumsized sex, so...what the **** do I care? It still feels absolutely AWESOME.

I hardly believe that sex is painful for the majority of people who are circumcised. Really, HOW MANY MEN do you know for whom sex is PAINFUL because they are circumcised? There are a LOT of men who are circumsized. And I'm willing to bet that for the VAST majority of them, sex feels REALLY GOOD rather than REALLY PAINFUL.

you just ished all over this thread
NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 NetYankEagle

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]Really, HOW MANY MEN do you know for whom sex is PAINFUL because they are circumcised? There are a LOT of men who are circumsized. And I'm willing to bet that for the VAST majority of them, sex feels REALLY GOOD rather than REALLY PAINFUL.
Sajedene

None of the men I've been with ever complained of that type of pain...

because ther eis no such thing:lol:
St_JimmyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 St_JimmyX
Member since 2006 • 3061 Posts

[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"]Have fun finding a guy whos willing to preform an unnatural surgery that is extremely painful and dangerous that far in life not to mention the month of pain afterwords and the not being able to move around due to sensitivity issues.Sajedene

I think its the same thing as me asking that man to get a vasectomy anyway... if he loved me, he would do it fo me.

and if he loved you, he would bow down to you like a slave and grant your every ridiculous wish.:roll:
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 The_Ish

you just ished all over this threadNetYankEagle

What did he do with me? >_>

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Sajedene
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"]Have fun finding a guy whos willing to preform an unnatural surgery that is extremely painful and dangerous that far in life not to mention the month of pain afterwords and the not being able to move around due to sensitivity issues.St_JimmyX

and if he loved you, he would bow down to you like a slave and grant your every ridiculous wish.:roll:

Yeah, I thought I had the perfect man here... if I had the perfect man, that would be the case.

Thechaninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Thechaninator

MrGeezer

Sex would only be more painful for a circumcised guy if they were having sex too soon after the operation....

In fact the opposite would be more likely the case but I have heard no such complaints. After all, circumcised penises grow harder skin to make up for the lack of foreskin.....

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Funky_Llama
[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

Can't have been that painful if I don't have any recollection of it happening, or feeling any pain associated with its aftereffects.MrGeezer

Yes, but that's the point - the uncircumcised penis is more sensitive, which makes sex better. Yes, you personally won't have uncircumcised sex, but others could, and won't, thanks to circumcision.

albi321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 albi321
Member since 2007 • 1552 Posts
Well I used to live in Europe and there uncircumcised was the norm, one of my friends was circumcised and he always used to say how girls gave "it" strange looks. After moving to Canada its the opposite, its like all girls expect a circumcised one. I remember this one girl saying "You better be cut!!" haha she didn't mind after that night.
Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Funky_Llama

Well I used to live in Europe and there uncircumcised was the norm, one of my friends was circumcised and he always used to say how girls gave "it" strange looks. After moving to Canada its the opposite, its like all girls expect a circumcised one. I remember this one girl saying "You better be cut!!" haha she didn't mind after that night. albi321

Yeah, I'm in Europe and I don't know anyone who's circumcised. Not to my knowledge, at least.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 MrGeezer
[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

Thechaninator

Sex would only be more painful for a circumcised guy if they were having sex too soon after the operation....

In fact the opposite would be more likely the case but I have heard no such complaints. After all, circumcised penises grow harder skin to make up for the lack of foreskin.....

So when you get circumsized, wait a while before you have sex. Whoody doo, there you go. If that's a problem for you, don't get yourself circumsized.

Alternatively, your parents get you circumsized when you're really young, without your consent. In which you won't be having sex for at least anothere ten years anyway, in which case your **** has had plenty of time to heal.

NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 NetYankEagle

[QUOTE="NetYankEagle"]you just ished all over this threadThe_Ish

What did he do with me? >_>

lmfao i didnt even know that was your username
NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 NetYankEagle
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="FrostyPhantasm"]Have fun finding a guy whos willing to preform an unnatural surgery that is extremely painful and dangerous that far in life not to mention the month of pain afterwords and the not being able to move around due to sensitivity issues.St_JimmyX

ou really dont get the point do you:|
Avatar image for remmbermytitans
remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#147 remmbermytitans
Member since 2005 • 7214 Posts

looks so weird tho, and Ive talked to a lot of girls about this, 90% of them PREFER circumcised. They just say it looks and tastes cleaner and generally feel more durable/harder. the other girls dint really care either way (but they ho's they just love the ****)

and about the whole traumatizing, first impression bull**** there is a reason why our years of infancy are left in the darkness, it's natural, what happens during those years could seriously effect us for the rest of our lives. some things should never be remembered/forgotten. so get your facts straight. it may hurt them at the time but they get over it and forget it. ****'s sakes....

-theCHUD-

Did someone actually test that? If so, lol. However, if a girl wanted to "taste" it, couldn't she just roll it down?

SuperVegeta518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 SuperVegeta518
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts
Why is this a big issue all of a sudden. They're still killing unborn children, I think we need to deal with that first.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 MrGeezer
[QUOTE="MrGeezer"][QUOTE="Funky_Llama"][QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

Can't have been that painful if I don't have any recollection of it happening, or feeling any pain associated with its aftereffects.Funky_Llama

Yes, but that's the point - the uncircumcised penis is more sensitive, which makes sex better. Yes, you personally won't have uncircumcised sex, but others could, and won't, thanks to circumcision.

And...so what? Have you EVER found a circumcised man who found his sexual exploits to be lacking BECAUSE he was circumcised?

Really dude, IT DOESN'T MATTER.

An uncircumsized **** might be like a level 80 Omni-slash, while a circumsized **** might be like a level 65 Gun-blade.

But what difference does that make? If your weapon gives you all the satisfaction that you ever want, then what the hell do you care if someone in Korea managed to beat Super Mario Bros in 90 seconds?

links136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 links136
Member since 2004 • 2400 Posts
[QUOTE="links136"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]

[QUOTE="St_JimmyX"][QUOTE="Sajedene"]I said it before (an old thread where I got seriously flamed because of) and I will say it again... I dont like or will I ever hook up with a man who is uncircumcised.Sajedene

I dont find it aesthetically and physically pleasing. Happy?

physically? It becomes obvious to me that you've never had a great lover, as a great lover has nothing to do with his penis whatsever. If you can only feel good from a penis then I feel sorry for what you missed out on.