Kim Jong-un sends a letter to world officials: ALL COUNTRIES SHOULD HAVE NUKES!

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 StaticOnTV
Member since 2013 • 597 Posts

Has he lost weight ? 

EPaul
No not really, they took a good angle.
StaticOnTV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 StaticOnTV
Member since 2013 • 597 Posts

Yeah I can see it now, NK throws a nuke at someone and 200 somones throw one back

IPWNDU2
No ones going to level NK with nukes. Now I bet SK will start trying to get nukes as well.
Hakumen21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Hakumen21
Member since 2013 • 359 Posts

Nuke the damn place already.

Yeah, there are a few innocent lives. I get that.
But they're already brainwashed and effed over anyways.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

Hakumen21
You're rather effed yourself.
nunovlopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 nunovlopes
Member since 2009 • 2638 Posts
Tbh it makes more sense than "only me and my friends should have nukes". North Korea is not a threat, you Americans are just too brainwashed by your media, given the comments I see on this site regarding North Korea. That's not to say it's not a dictatorship, cruel to the people, and so on. They're a threat to themselves, not to the world.
chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts
[QUOTE="nunovlopes"]Tbh it makes more sense than "only me and my friends should have nukes". North Korea is not a threat, you Americans are just too brainwashed by your media, given the comments I see on this site regarding North Korea. That's not to say it's not a dictatorship, cruel to the people, and so on. They're a threat to themselves, not to the world.

They constantly poke at South Korea and other neighbouring countries with artillery and kidnapping people. And you never know how loyal the generals are to the Party. For all you know some dude might go rogue and just nuke Seoul. You can be certain that Russia, China, America, France etc. won't throw a nuke for the lulz, but North Korea seems psycho enough that they could.
nunovlopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 nunovlopes
Member since 2009 • 2638 Posts

[QUOTE="nunovlopes"]Tbh it makes more sense than "only me and my friends should have nukes". North Korea is not a threat, you Americans are just too brainwashed by your media, given the comments I see on this site regarding North Korea. That's not to say it's not a dictatorship, cruel to the people, and so on. They're a threat to themselves, not to the world.chaplainDMK
They constantly poke at South Korea and other neighbouring countries with artillery and kidnapping people. And you never know how loyal the generals are to the Party. For all you know some dude might go rogue and just nuke Seoul. You can be certain that Russia, China, America, France etc. won't throw a nuke for the lulz, but North Korea seems psycho enough that they could.

Doubt it. Like I said, too much media bias to make them look the boogeyman. And you guys fall for it. What do you mean kidnapping? Like the US did on foreign countries, kidnapping people and bring them to GITMO? Look, North Korea are no saints, but they're not what the media feeds us as well.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

1.) You need to stop thinking the USA is king of the world, and is somehow "worthy" of having the nukes because you're being extremely ethnocentric. 2.) Other countries have differing cultures, diets, and lifestyles. It is not for you, or I, to judge them, or to question their actions. It's their country, their culture. They're not some sort of savages you need to tame.Nibroc420

1. I never said the US was king of the world.

2. While living conditions may suck for North Koreans I do not want to go to war with them. I spent a year in South Korea less than ten miles from the DMZ and they pretty much told us that if North Korea attacked we were as good as dead since by the time reinforcements from the US arrived we would have already been blown up. Not to mention the millions of South Koreans who would probably be killed in the initial artillery barrage.

Also, while you say we have no right to judge or criticize them I doubt most people today say we shouldn't judge or criticize Hitler's actions against Jews or Imperial Japan's actions against the Philippines, China, and other countries they occupied during World War 2. But keep thinking the big, bad USA is the worst country ever....

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts

Hakumen21
o_ó
Jd1680a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#61 Jd1680a
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts
If the entire situation was turned around where North Korea was the world's superpower, they wouldnt want other countries having nuclear weapons either.