User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@n64dd said:
@hillelslovak said:
@n64dd said:
@hillelslovak said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Haha....no. Reality will bite his voters in the ass hard and his message won't work a second time since he's doing what he said he wouldn't.

His supporters already fell for a cardboard cutout of a con man. The mere fact that they believed his claims to begin with makes anything possible in my view.

sounds like u mad

I accepted the fact that I would be mad either way months ago. His people are calling what determines a fact into question. When people in power start questioning reality in truths, anything crazy can happen, and with a democratic establishment that seems to want to lose at every level whilst doing nothing to address their failures, I dont see anything being outside the realm of possibility. The fact that the CEO of Carl's Jr. is in the running for labor secretary shows me our world is simply becoming a little bit more insane.

I would rather be back in 2006, yelling at the girl I was with for dragging me into a shitty movie called Idiocracy, not looking at the parallels between that movie and reality, like it's the work of Orwell.

Would you like another BIG ASS FRY? Carl's Jr. **** you!

I'll base my ass on your fist!!

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@hillelslovak said:
@n64dd said:
@hillelslovak said:
@n64dd said:
@hillelslovak said:

His supporters already fell for a cardboard cutout of a con man. The mere fact that they believed his claims to begin with makes anything possible in my view.

sounds like u mad

I accepted the fact that I would be mad either way months ago. His people are calling what determines a fact into question. When people in power start questioning reality in truths, anything crazy can happen, and with a democratic establishment that seems to want to lose at every level whilst doing nothing to address their failures, I dont see anything being outside the realm of possibility. The fact that the CEO of Carl's Jr. is in the running for labor secretary shows me our world is simply becoming a little bit more insane.

I would rather be back in 2006, yelling at the girl I was with for dragging me into a shitty movie called Idiocracy, not looking at the parallels between that movie and reality, like it's the work of Orwell.

Would you like another BIG ASS FRY? Carl's Jr. **** you!

I'll base my ass on your fist!!

Ass! I've never seen no plants grow out of no toilet

KEND0_KAP0NI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53  Edited By KEND0_KAP0NI
Member since 2016 • 1231 Posts

The Democratic Party are gonna try to get Mitchell Obama to run.

They are giving up on that "Women President" thing.

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

... because what America really needs is a serial child molester in the Oval Office.

Loading Video...

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#55 CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts

The pedo biden. Hope he losses like Hillary.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@Stesilaus said:

... because what America really needs is a serial child molester in the Oval Office.

Loading Video...

As we all know men shouldn't be allowed within 20 feet from children.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#57 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

I'd prefer to support Bernie Sanders. But Joe Biden is funny and a genuinely nice dude. I'd vote that ticket.

I have a feeling it will be Corey Booker, though...

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#58  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

@perfect_blue said:
@kod said:
@perfect_blue said:

He would have easily won had he ran this time. Oh well.

That's iffy.

He would have had a better chance than Hillary but he didnt excite people either. Which is what the democrats need to win.

Clinton only lost by a few 100,000 votes. Diamond Joe would have brought out those lazy non-voters and converted a lot of rural whites to his side.

Clinton won the popular vote, by a wide margin of over 2.5 million votes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Jag85 said:
@perfect_blue said:

Clinton only lost by a few 100,000 votes. Diamond Joe would have brought out those lazy non-voters and converted a lot of rural whites to his side.

Okay, that has nothing to do with what I said lol.

100,000 is the combined deficit she lost Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By Doozie78
Member since 2014 • 1123 Posts

Trump is definitely going to be in for 2 terms if the Democrats don't learn from their stupidity and cult mentality. They show no signs of learning yet so just be prepared (all you little teary eyed flower children) Trump will be hanging around for 8.

The only hope for Dems is to COMPLETELY purge the DNC (starting with the moron Pelosi), do they have the balls to do it though?

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Jag85

@doozie78 said:

Trump is definitely going to be in for 2 terms if the Democrats don't learn from their stupidity and cult mentality. They show no signs of learning yet so just be prepared (all you little teary eyed flower children) Trump will be hanging around for 8.

The only hope for Dems is to COMPLETELY purge the DNC (starting with the moron Pelosi), do they have the balls to do it though?

Again, Trump lost the popular vote by a wide margin of more than 2.5 million votes, the biggest ever popular vote loss for a president-elect. And like mentioned above, he only won the election because he won three states by a margin of 100,000 votes. Over the next 4 years, they'll become disillusioned with Trump, as they realize he's part of the very same elite establishment they were rebelling against, and see his nationalist policies wrecking the US economy:

Loading Video...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@doozie78 said:

No he's not. LOL he doesn't have much support and he's unqualified and going to be a disaster. One and done.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@Stesilaus said:

Image result for donald trump ivanka trump

Stesilaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Stesilaus
Member since 2007 • 4999 Posts

@perfect_blue said:
@Stesilaus said:

:-)

You win.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 LJS9502_basic

@perfect_blue: Well that wasn't creepy...

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@Jag85 said:
@perfect_blue said:
@kod said:
@perfect_blue said:

That's iffy.

He would have had a better chance than Hillary but he didnt excite people either. Which is what the democrats need to win.

Hillary won by a wide margin in a select few urban cities.. Country wise? She got destroyed only winning 487 of the counties compared to Trumps 2626 counties... Population doesn't mean jack shit here, when those votes were basically just California and New York.. The democrats thus far haven't learned anything from this and got their asses kicked across the board.. This wasn't about the Republicans winning but the democrats losing. The Republican platform and candidates are all horrible, I don't think any one here (even Trump supporters) would say he was amazing candidate.. Hillary Clinton was just the most corrupt and divisive candidate in history.. Her campaign and the Democrat establishment couldn't even stop themselves from talking down and shit talking their own supposed base..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

@LJS9502_basic said:

@perfect_blue: Well that wasn't creepy...

Plenty more where that come from lol.

Donnie seems to have a thing for his own daughter.

Avatar image for jaysummonsdemons
Jaysummonsdemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Jaysummonsdemons
Member since 2016 • 82 Posts

@pyro1245: you're my hero

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Frank_Castle
Member since 2015 • 1982 Posts

LOL

Well, Trump has 2020 already wrapped up if that's the case.

Dems are stubborn as hell

Yeah, keep sticking with the Nancy Pelosi's and Joe Biden's. I would love to see the Dems go with some radical leftist like Keith Ellison.

We Trump supporters more than welcome it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 LJS9502_basic

@frank_castle said:

LOL

Yeah, keep sticking with the Nancy Pelosi's and Joe Biden's. I would love to see the Dems go with some radical leftist like Keith Ellison.

Wonder how much you Trump supporters are going to cry when he's out after one.....if he doesn't get impeached that is.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Jag85

@sSubZerOo said:
@Jag85 said:
@perfect_blue said:
@kod said:
@perfect_blue said:

That's iffy.

Hillary won by a wide margin in a select few urban cities.. Country wise? She got destroyed only winning 487 of the counties compared to Trumps 2626 counties... Population doesn't mean jack shit here, when those votes were basically just California and New York.. The democrats thus far haven't learned anything from this and got their asses kicked across the board.. This wasn't about the Republicans winning but the democrats losing. The Republican platform and candidates are all horrible, I don't think any one here (even Trump supporters) would say he was amazing candidate.. Hillary Clinton was just the most corrupt and divisive candidate in history.. Her campaign and the Democrat establishment couldn't even stop themselves from talking down and shit talking their own supposed base..

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@Jag85 said:
@sSubZerOo said:
@Jag85 said:
@perfect_blue said:
@kod said:

That's iffy.

That tweet doesn't change the fact that the Electoral College is the reason why he is the President-Elect and not Hillary Clinton. He can disagree with it in 2012 and still take advantage of it four years later.

Chances are, until a Republican comes forward that is willing to go easy on illegal immigrants, the Democratic candidate will keep winning the biggest cities (especially the ones that are sanctuary cities like NYC and LA) in huge landslides.

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Frank_Castle
Member since 2015 • 1982 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Just 4 weeks ago weren't you rambling on about him having zero chance of winning the election?

Yeah...

As I said before, if Trump makes life a little easier for the average American over the next 4 years...then those red states will remain red, he'll get re-elected, and you libs can keep trotting out the same old-same old establishment types and rail on about shit like "global warming" and being nice to everyone instead of the shit that real people care about (economy, jobs, immigration, combating ISIS, etc)

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#74 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@n64dd said:
@hillelslovak said:

Welp, seems like the Democrats are happy to not learn, and run another turd candidate. Biden, when asked said "For president. What the hell, man.”

Good to know we wont have another Democrat establishment idiot running for therapeutic reasons....

Trump will be in for 2 terms.

And then Pence will have a run of at least 4 years.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 LJS9502_basic

@frank_castle said:

@LJS9502_basic: Just 4 weeks ago weren't you rambling on about him having zero chance of winning the election?

Yeah...

As I said before, if Trump makes life a little easier for the average American over the next 4 years...then those red states will remain red, he'll get re-elected, and you libs can keep trotting out the same old-same old establishment types and rail on about shit like "global warming" and being nice to everyone instead of the shit that real people care about (economy, jobs, immigration, combating ISIS, etc)

I guess I gave Americans more credit for intelligence. I won't do that again.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

@ad1x2 said:

Chances are, until a Republican comes forward that is willing to go easy on illegal immigrants, the Democratic candidate will keep winning the biggest cities (especially the ones that are sanctuary cities like NYC and LA) in huge landslides.

One of the problems is they need to do this to rally the base that will regularly vote for them and they wont take the risk of losing these voters to libertarians or other right wing parties, for a small chance at picking up some mostly mexican, voters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#77  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@LJS9502_basic said:
@frank_castle said:

LOL

Wonder how much you Trump supporters are going to cry when he's out after one.....if he doesn't get impeached that is.

that is the exact attitude that got him elected in the first place.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 LJS9502_basic

@hillelslovak: No what got him elected in the first place was the amusement the media had with him and no on took him seriously until he had a cult built up about him. Maybe if they hadn't used him for ratings/ad revenue and went after how terrible he was.....he'd have been out in the primaries like he should have been.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@LJS9502_basic said:

@hillelslovak: No what got him elected in the first place was the amusement the media had with him and no on took him seriously until he had a cult built up about him. Maybe if they hadn't used him for ratings/ad revenue and went after how terrible he was.....he'd have been out in the primaries like he should have been.

So, it's all the media? The American populace is not cynical, stupid and shortsighted? Jesus. For months "Look at this ape!! He's so stupid!! He can never win anything. It'll be over in a month." To "Holy shit, we elected this guy?"

Remember, it is not always media shaping opinion, or media catering to opinion. It's been an extremely volatile mixture since the early 80s.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

@frank_castle said:

In that case, they wont remain red.

Good to know.

@LJS9502_basic said:

In another thread you blamed the Bernie bros, and in this you blame the media.

Whether you like it or not, neither are to blame. Trump would have done really well via social media if not for the MSM.

What really is to blame here is none other than Hillary Clinton. Everything else is merely a symptom. People are tired of the Establishment politics, they are tired of fake politicians, are tired of a government that panders to the donors rather than themselves. People are tired of neocons going to war all the time. Look at what the people in the rustbelt had to say. They want change, which is what Obama promised, and now in this election cycle, Trump.

And what did Hillary do after all this. She held a thank you party for everyone who donated more than a million to her or so. It is clear where her allegiances lie.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 LJS9502_basic

@hillelslovak said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

So, it's all the media? The American populace is not cynical, stupid and shortsighted? Jesus. For months "Look at this ape!! He's so stupid!! He can never win anything. It'll be over in a month." To "Holy shit, we elected this guy?"

Remember, it is not always media shaping opinion, or media catering to opinion. It's been an extremely volatile mixture since the early 80s.

The media gave him a free pass............for a long time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@LJS9502_basic said:
@hillelslovak said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

And? Did the media force the democratic establishment to force a historically shitty candidate down our throats? Did the media force her campaign to take the path of least effort at every turn? Was it the media who did not show up to vote like the numbers they did for Obama? Did the media force millions of Americans to support Hilary Clinton?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@Shmiity said:

I'd prefer to support Bernie Sanders. But Joe Biden is funny and a genuinely nice dude. I'd vote that ticket.

I have a feeling it will be Corey Booker, though...

I honestly wish Bernie was 10 years younger so he could actually run again. I wouldn't vote for him but I have a lot of respect for that commie rat.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

@hillelslovak said:

And? Did the media force the democratic establishment to force a historically shitty candidate down our throats? Did the media force her campaign to take the path of least effort at every turn? Was it the media who did not show up to vote like the numbers they did for Obama? Did the media force millions of Americans to support Hilary Clinton?

Given the links we have found between Hillary and a dozen or so news sources........yah... that's pretty much what they did. Remember the vast majority of voters rely on a handful of outlets and cannot spend hours upon hours researching these things as they have jobs and families to be concerned with 18 hours of the day.

The people who didnt show up to vote for Hillary are not the people bitching or complaining, they are the people who were informed and knew Hillary was nothing but a republican and could not vote for her.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Jag85

@frank_castle said:

Here you go:

@Jag85 said:

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@kod said:
@hillelslovak said:

Given the links we have found between Hillary and a dozen or so news sources........yah... that's pretty much what they did. Remember the vast majority of voters rely on a handful of outlets and cannot spend hours upon hours researching these things as they have jobs and families to be concerned with 18 hours of the day.

The people who didnt show up to vote for Hillary are not the people bitching or complaining, they are the people who were informed and knew Hillary was nothing but a republican and could not vote for her.

So, Hilary has ties in the media, so they tanked her? I dont really follow that logic. On your second point, you dont need hours every day to research her, her platform, or vice versa with Trump. There were massive movements that rioted in cities like Seattle, Portland, LA, etc, where time after time, person after person when asked if they voted, admitted they did not. Also, people who are well informed typically vote in the election. I hate to break this to you, but over a hundred years of polling data bore this point out.

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#87 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

@R3FURBISHED:

I think most in their mid-30's would not be quite ready for president despite the minimum age....sure there could be a rare exception of wise beyond the years. JFK was like 42 when he took office if I remember correctly.

luckylucious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By luckylucious
Member since 2015 • 1198 Posts

I called out the establishment pretty early in the cycle on these forums. The re-election of Pelosi and mention of Biden should tell you establishment dems haven't learned.

The Biden move is an obvious choice (For the establishment) since Clinton would likely get an appointment. I knew about the Republican sweep since August tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#89 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Biden would likely have won this election. But he's going to be too old and too irrelevant in 4 years.

luckylucious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By luckylucious
Member since 2015 • 1198 Posts

True progressives need to realize that the Democratic party isn't the party for populist ideology anymore. It is a vehicle for which globalist pawns are chosen and groomed for the presidency. I mean look at the Super-delegates system, the Democratic party is designed to be exclusive towards outsiders.

@luckylucious said:

@GreySeal9:

Young votes = power. Libertarians and Republicans realize this, obviously the upper echleons of the DNC/establishment dems don't. This will ultimately dethrone them for a while in the 2020s-2030s imo.

Young voters influence everything and they come in droves. They are the ones who pushed a jewish socialist to victory a national debate stage. They are the priority voting bloc now. Adapt or lose the throne friend.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#91 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
@perfect_blue said:
@Stesilaus said:

Serial wincester.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#92  Edited By R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@AFBrat77 said:

@R3FURBISHED:

I think most in their mid-30's would not be quite ready for president despite the minimum age....sure there could be a rare exception of wise beyond the years. JFK was like 42 when he took office if I remember correctly.

~43 and Teddy was ~42

I think after electing someone who is the oldest and has zero clue what he is doing, electing someone in their mid 30s is far from ridiculous.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@hillelslovak said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

In my opinion, the media from the beginning was trying to prep the country for the the first woman president and they held back on the biggest dirt on Trump until after he secured the Republican nomination because they thought he would be the easiest one to defeat in the general election.

They could have got rid of Trump a long time ago. Why did the Washington Post wait until October 7 to release his 11-year old recording with Billy Bush? Why didn't they release it early during the Republican primaries, which would have all but guaranteed him dropping out of the race? Instead, they sat on it until October, thinking that it would be the finishing touch in getting Clinton in office, only to have egg in their faces when she had to concede a few weeks later.

Another issue I think is worth bringing up is the voters that came out for the President in 2008 that chose to stay home or switch this election. President Obama got almost 70 million votes in 2008, versus the 65 million votes Clinton got despite a larger voting population. One can only guess why nearly five million people chose to either change their vote to another party or stay home. Yes, some voters died in those eight years, but many more younger people turned 18 and had the chance to vote for the first or second time this presidental election.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#94  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@ad1x2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@hillelslovak said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

In my opinion, the media from the beginning was trying to prep the country for the the first woman president and they held back on the biggest dirt on Trump until after he secured the Republican nomination because they thought he would be the easiest one to defeat in the general election.

They could have got rid of Trump a long time ago. Why did the Washington Post wait until October 7 to release his 11-year old recording with Billy Bush? Why didn't they release it early during the Republican primaries, which would have all but guaranteed him dropping out of the race? Instead, they sat on it until October, thinking that it would be the finishing touch in getting Clinton in office, only to have egg in their faces when she had to concede a few weeks later.

Another issue I think is worth bringing up is the voters that came out for the President in 2008 that chose to stay home or switch this election. President Obama got almost 70 million votes in 2008, versus the 65 million votes Clinton got despite a larger voting population. One can only guess why nearly five million people chose to either change their vote to another party or stay home. Yes, some voters died in those eight years, but many more younger people turned 18 and had the chance to vote for the first or second time this presidental election.

Actually it's better and easier to compare this election to 12 instead of 08 since she got about the same amount of votes as Obama did in 2012. Hilary did about as well Obama did in 2012 but she got a lot of votes in the wrong places like the Southeastern US, the Western US and etc. She got a lot of votes in states that are becoming more blue like CA, FL, NC, AZ and GA and etc(besides Utah because the result there was an anomaly in this election cycle).

@luckylucious said:

I called out the establishment pretty early in the cycle on these forums. The re-election of Pelosi and mention of Biden should tell you establishment dems haven't learned.

The Biden move is an obvious choice (For the establishment) since Clinton would likely get an appointment. I knew about the Republican sweep since August tbh.

Pelosi is not really hurting democrats much. I rather she stay as the minority leader in the house.She's just the minority leader of the house. The democrats do not need to make radical changes to win the next election or the 2024 presidential election. Most of the changes they will need to make are in the other races. Throwing out anyone in the democratic party that is a part of the establishment is not a solution.

Also it's possible trump will end up as a one term president, but that will depend on the economy, who the democrats chose as their next presidental candidate and if trump does something that motivates people to vote against him in 2020. The US is not going to stop getting more diverse in 4 years. Trump and republicans can throw everything they got to prevent minorities and other groups from voting in future elections but it won't always work.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 LJS9502_basic

@ad1x2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Voter Apathy is huge in the US. Obama got people out to vote. But our voting percentage is way down which is probably why those 5 million disappeared, Very sad that in the US a lot of people don't bother to vote.

CommandoAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#96  Edited By CommandoAgent
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts
@super600 said:
@ad1x2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@hillelslovak said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Actually it's better and easier to compare this election to 12 instead of 08 since she got about the same amount of votes as Obama did in 2012. Hilary did about as well Obama did in 2012 but she got a lot of votes in the wrong places like the Southeastern US, the Western US and etc. She got a lot of votes in states that are becoming more blue like CA, FL, NC, AZ and GA and etc(besides Utah because the result there was an anomaly in this election cycle).

@luckylucious said:

Pelosi is not really hurting democrats much. I rather she stay as the minority leader in the house.She's just the minority leader of the house. The democrats do not need to make radical changes to win the next election or the 2024 presidential election. Most of the changes they will need to make are in the other races. Throwing out anyone in the democratic party that is a part of the establishment is not a solution.

Also it's possible trump will end up as a one term president, but that will depend on the economy, who the democrats chose as their next presidental candidate and if trump does something that motivates people to vote against him in 2020. The US is not going to stop getting more diverse in 4 years. Trump and republicans can throw everything they got to prevent minorities and other groups from voting in future elections but it won't always work.

The same diverse groups that have helped electing leftists in so many other countries and always have failed?

diversity is going so great in Europe. Oh wait it isn't.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@LJS9502_basic said:
@hillelslovak said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

No, the media, corporate owned for decades, did what it needed to do in order to get viewers. Abhorrent? Yes. Undermining the intelligence of the American people? Yes. Also note that they did not really say much about Clinton's real big scandals, like her pissing away 25 years worth of Democrat progress toward universal healthcare, which made our healthcare system worse off, or her role in urging her husband to do nothing about Bosnia for years when thousands were being slaughtered. You know why? Because these scandals are not exciting. The corporate media covered all the bombastic, insane shit Trump did because bombastic insane shit is what gives them viewers.

And how did they give him a free pass? They made fake stories about him on an almost daily basis!

I get it, they are all corrupt millionaires who hob knob with power. The White House correspondent's dinner is a pathetic shit show, and almost a perfect distillation to show how integrity in journalism is dead. But dont get it twisted, the corporate media would have been way easier off with Clinton than Trump. Shit, People on CNN and MSNBC float between government positions and the "news" all the time!

Were they using Trump for viewers? Of course. Do they have enough intelligence to realize which candidate would have their interests more in line down the road? Yes, barely, but yes.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

So the current makeup at the tippy top of the organisation is a west coast elite, an east coast elite, a nation of islam guy representing flyover country and they are going to run Biden?

Way to learn a lesson.

Good luck with that nonsense.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#99 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

No, it should be Bernie Sanders and Michelle Obama.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

No, it should be Bernie Sanders and Michelle Obama.

I will be shocked if Bernie ever recovers enough to run again.

Running away from his own rally that the little people took time money and effort to put on for him and jumping in bed with the people that conspired against him was a dead giveaway as to his true character. (technically the lack thereof)

You can't have a president that cuts and runs away at the slightest adversity.

Unscripted moments tell all and Bernie goes where the winds blow him and he made it obvious.

People won't forget.