It seems the US government thinks the war on drugs is more important than...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#251 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] no sh*t, because coke is illegal therefore much more rarely used. More peopel are killed in car accidents than are murdered, is murdur fine? No. Your lack of logic baffels me.

Toxic-Seahorse

False. Murder is illegal because it infringes on other people's rights. Consuming a drug does not inherently infringe on someone's else rights.

It does when the drug makes you infringe on other's rights.

Such as?

leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#252 leviathan91
Member since 2007 • 7763 Posts

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] False. Murder is illegal because it infringes on other people's rights. Consuming a drug does not inherently infringe on someone's else rights. Toxic-Seahorse

Exactly. There is a difference between infringing on other's rights and consenting. By that logic, if we wanted to ban drugs to protect the people, perhaps we should ban contact sports such as boxing or even football since they do lead to deaths (or at least, an early death).

You agree to play dangerous sports, nobody agrees to getting assaulted by someone under the influence of a drug. Drugs harm others.

So that's a reason to ban drugs? :?

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#253 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] False. Murder is illegal because it infringes on other people's rights. Consuming a drug does not inherently infringe on someone's else rights. Aljosa23

Such as?

There are drugs that make people more violent, meaning they are much more likely to lash out against others. Drugs that cause hallucinations can cause people to perceive another human being as a threat and so forth.
TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 TopTierHustler
Member since 2012 • 3894 Posts

[QUOTE="TopTierHustler"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] You want a nanny state, then? Despicable. l4dak47

I want lower rates of cancer in the U.S. I want lower health bills.

Allowing something that doesn't make people any happier that causes those problems just makes society worse.

You need a logic lesson.

Coke causes cancer? News to me. Fyi, just about every damn thing causes cancer, so if you want to lower cancer rates/health bills, then you need to kill off everybody.

I didn't say that.

Coke blows up your heart, ciggarettes cause cancer. In the end, they'll both kill you, and neither benefit humans.

your logic is getting worse btw.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 Toxic-Seahorse

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="leviathan91"]

Exactly. There is a difference between infringing on other's rights and consenting. By that logic, if we wanted to ban drugs to protect the people, perhaps we should ban contact sports such as boxing or even football since they do lead to deaths (or at least, an early death).

leviathan91

You agree to play dangerous sports, nobody agrees to getting assaulted by someone under the influence of a drug. Drugs harm others.

Is it not? Isn't the potential harm of innocent civilians enough to ban a substance?
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] no sh*t, because coke is illegal therefore much more rarely used. More peopel are killed in car accidents than are murdered, is murdur fine? No. Your lack of logic baffels me.Toxic-Seahorse
False. Murder is illegal because it infringes on other people's rights. Consuming a drug does not inherently infringe on someone's else rights.

Then prosecute them when they do such a thing, but do not ban drugs simply because someone did something illegal while under the influence of a drug. Going by your logic, we should ban alcohol as people get more violent when they're drunk thus leading to more crimes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] It does when the drug makes you infringe on other's rights.Toxic-Seahorse

Such as?

There are drugs that make people more violent, meaning they are much more likely to lash out against others. Drugs that cause hallucinations can cause people to perceive another human being as a threat and so forth.

You mean like alcohol?

Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 Bane_09
Member since 2010 • 3394 Posts

[QUOTE="Bane_09"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] no sh*t, because coke is illegal therefore much more rarely used. More peopel are killed in car accidents than are murdered, is murdur fine? No. Your lack of logic baffels me.

Toxic-Seahorse

Just because something is illegal does not mean it is rarely used. Why do you think coke dealers make so much money? There's a huge demand for the drug that will exist whether legal or illegal and all that happens with the current system, is the money for the coke gets put in the hands of criminals

lol, so you're saying that coke is as widely used at nicotine and alcohol. Right......

No where did I say that?:| I am saying that coke is not some rarely used drug like you like to think is. Making something illegal doesn't make it dissapear you fool.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 l4dak47

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="TopTierHustler"]I want lower rates of cancer in the U.S. I want lower health bills.

Allowing something that doesn't make people any happier that causes those problems just makes society worse.

You need a logic lesson.

TopTierHustler

Coke causes cancer? News to me. Fyi, just about every damn thing causes cancer, so if you want to lower cancer rates/health bills, then you need to kill off everybody.

I didn't say that.

Coke blows up your heart, ciggarettes cause cancer. In the end, they'll both kill you, and neither benefit humans.

Fast food kills you. Soda kills you. Living kills you. In the end, we're all dead.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 Toxic-Seahorse

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]Such as?

Aljosa23

You mean like alcohol?

Sure. Alcohol is dangerous when not used in moderation. However, a lot of powerful drugs are dangerous no matter what. I've never said alcohol is OK so I'm not sure what your post is trying to prove.
Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 Bane_09

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] It does when the drug makes you infringe on other's rights.Toxic-Seahorse

Such as?

Acohol can and often does make people violent. How niave are you? Have you ever been to a bar around 2 am?

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 Toxic-Seahorse

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="Bane_09"]

Just because something is illegal does not mean it is rarely used. Why do you think coke dealers make so much money? There's a huge demand for the drug that will exist whether legal or illegal and all that happens with the current system, is the money for the coke gets put in the hands of criminals

Bane_09

lol, so you're saying that coke is as widely used at nicotine and alcohol. Right......

No where did I say that?:| I am saying that coke is not some rarely used drug like you like to think is. Making something illegal doesn't make it dissapear you fool.

Where did I say that? You seem to lack reading comprehension. I said "much more rare used", because coke is indeed much more rarely used than alcohol and nicotine. Don't call me a fool because you cannot read.

Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 Bane_09

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] False. Murder is illegal because it infringes on other people's rights. Consuming a drug does not inherently infringe on someone's else rights. Toxic-Seahorse

How many drug related assaults were there in a given year compared to alcohol? You're so sure of yourself you must have some data

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Toxic-Seahorse

Bane_09

How many drug related assaults were there in a given year compared to alcohol? You're so sure of yourself you must have some data

Is alcohol not a drug? Where did I state alcohol should be legal? You're arguing against something I never said. Even then, the statistic is irrelevant because alcohol is legal while harmful drugs like coke are not, making it much more abundant and widely used.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] There are drugs that make people more violent, meaning they are much more likely to lash out against others. Drugs that cause hallucinations can cause people to perceive another human being as a threat and so forth. Toxic-Seahorse

You mean like alcohol?

Sure. Alcohol is dangerous when not used in moderation. However, a lot of powerful drugs are dangerous no matter what. I've never said alcohol is OK so I'm not sure what your post is trying to prove.

So what makes you think these other drugs wouldn't be dangerous in moderation? Heroin and cocaine users do that crap in private. The only drug that's used socially like that is ectasy and that does the opposite of making someone violent.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 Toxic-Seahorse

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]You mean like alcohol?

Aljosa23

So what makes you think these other drugs wouldn't be dangerous in moderation? Heroin and cocaine users do that crap in private. The only drug that's used socially like that is ectasy and that does the opposite of making someone violent.

Valid point, but I don't think assuming all the use is going to be in-private is a smart idea.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 leviathan91

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] You agree to play dangerous sports, nobody agrees to getting assaulted by someone under the influence of a drug. Drugs harm others.Toxic-Seahorse

Is it not? Isn't the potential harm of innocent civilians enough to ban a substance?

Potential harm? Don't buy in the false media hype on drug violence. Yes there are violence related to drugs but most of it is due to gang warfare and retribution (customer fails to pay, whatever reason).

By that logic, we should ban alcohol because of its ability to alter the mind and possibly make people violent. We should also ban boxing because it could make the person participating in such a sport violent and prone to hurt people. We should ban guns because it also has the ability to kill people. Everything has a potential to kill.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 l4dak47
[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] Sure. Alcohol is dangerous when not used in moderation. However, a lot of powerful drugs are dangerous no matter what. I've never said alcohol is OK so I'm not sure what your post is trying to prove.Toxic-Seahorse

Valid point, but I don't think assuming all the use is going to be in-private is a smart idea.

Nor is assuming that alcohol or caffeine or nicotine or Vicodin will be used privately.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 Toxic-Seahorse

leviathan91

Potential harm? Don't buy in the false media hype on drug violence. Yes there are violence related to drugs but most of it is due to gang warfare and retribution (customer fails to pay, whatever reason).

By that logic, we should ban alcohol because of its ability to alter the mind and possibly make people violent. We should also ban boxing because it could make the person participating in such a sport violent and prone to hurt people. We should ban guns because it also has the ability to kill people. Everything has a potential to kill.

Yep, but you seem to be forgetting that with a gun and boxing skill, the person's mind is still intact to think about using them. Drugs take over your mind and you will do things you wouldn't normally do, making it much more harmful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Valid point, but I don't think assuming all the use is going to be in-private is a smart idea.Toxic-Seahorse
Of course, just like it's not a smart idea to assume all drinkers won't drive.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 Toxic-Seahorse
[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]So what makes you think these other drugs wouldn't be dangerous in moderation? Heroin and cocaine users do that crap in private. The only drug that's used socially like that is ectasy and that does the opposite of making someone violent.l4dak47

Nor is assuming that alcohol or caffeine or nicotine or Vicodin will be used privately.

Again , I never said alcohol should be legal or that it is any better than illegal drugs. Stop using it as a point. As for nicotine and caffeine, they do not affect the thinking process of a person enough to have them make irrational decisions they wouldn't normally make on their own. There are not mind altering drugs.
Bane_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 Bane_09

Is alcohol not a drug? Where did I state alcohol should be legal? You're arguing against something I never said. Even then, the statistic is irrelevant because alcohol is legal while harmful drugs like coke are not, making it much more abundant and widely used.

Toxic-Seahorse

Alcohol is usually not counted as a drug in statitistics. And no you moron the statistic wouldn't be irrelevant, do you know how statistics work? they can compare rates, criminal rates usually go by rate per 100,000 people so yes the two could be compared. You sound like you're just kid who has done no research of your own on the subject and are just spitting up what you heard someone else say

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 l4dak47
[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] Is it not? Isn't the potential harm of innocent civilians enough to ban a substance?Toxic-Seahorse

Yep, but you seem to be forgetting that with a gun and boxing skill, the person's mind is still intact to think about using them. Drugs take over your mind and you will do things you wouldn't normally do, making it much more harmful.

This is coming from experience. Drugs such as weed or lsd or w/e does not take over your mind to the extent that alcohol does.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 Toxic-Seahorse

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]Valid point, but I don't think assuming all the use is going to be in-private is a smart idea.Aljosa23

again bringing up alcohol. Do you guys have any other examples? Alcohol is a drug and I never said it should be legal, stop using it as an example.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 Toxic-Seahorse

l4dak47

This is coming from experience. Drugs such as weed or lsd or w/e does not take over your mind to the extent that alcohol does.

I don't even consider weed as a drug. I don't really know the details about LSD, my post are about the more dangerous and hardcore drugs (cocaine, pcp, etc)
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 leviathan91

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] Is it not? Isn't the potential harm of innocent civilians enough to ban a substance?Toxic-Seahorse

Again media hype. Don't buy into it. Drugs alter the mind but by no means does it mean it should be illegal nor will it always lead to a violent crime.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 l4dak47
[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] Valid point, but I don't think assuming all the use is going to be in-private is a smart idea.

Again , I never said alcohol should be legal or that it is any better than illegal drugs. Stop using it as a point. As for nicotine and caffeine, they do not affect the thinking process of a person enough to have them make irrational decisions they wouldn't normally make on their own. There are not mind altering drugs.

Caffeine and nicotine most certainty does alter your thinking, but it's done in a benign/positive way.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Toxic-Seahorse

leviathan91

Again media hype. Don't buy into it. Drugs alter the mind but by no means does it mean it should be illegal nor will it always lead to a violent crime.

Nor does drunk driving always lead to crime, should that be legal? No, it's the potential harm that could be done that makes it illegal. We need to prevent crime and injury rather than treat it. None of this is media hype as I am not talknig about the soft drugs like weed, but the more powerful ones.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 l4dak47
[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]Valid point, but I don't think assuming all the use is going to be in-private is a smart idea.Toxic-Seahorse

again bringing up alcohol. Do you guys have any other examples? Alcohol is a drug and I never said it should be legal, stop using it as an example.

Vicodin. A highly addictive and highly dangerous that is prescribed often.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]Valid point, but I don't think assuming all the use is going to be in-private is a smart idea.Toxic-Seahorse

I know, I'm just saying. The government's logic sucks.

Keep in mind, I'm not for the idea of legalizing stuff like heroin and cocaine.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 Toxic-Seahorse

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]Of course, just like it's not a smart idea to assume all drinkers won't drive.

Aljosa23

I know, I'm just saying. The government's logic sucks.

Keep in mind, I'm not for the idea of legalizing stuff like heroin and cocaine.

Then we're on the same page. I see very little harm in drugs like weed, but it's those people who think all drugs should be legal that I don't understand.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 l4dak47
[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] Yep, but you seem to be forgetting that with a gun and boxing skill, the person's mind is still intact to think about using them. Drugs take over your mind and you will do things you wouldn't normally do, making it much more harmful.

I don't even consider weed as a drug. I don't really know the details about LSD, my post are about the more dangerous and hardcore drugs (cocaine, pcp, etc)

What makes them more dangerous/hardcore?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="Aljosa23"]Of course, just like it's not a smart idea to assume all drinkers won't drive.

l4dak47

Vicodin. A highly addictive and highly dangerous that is prescribed often.

Well a lot of prescription drugs are addictive if used recreationally, like oxycontin and sleeping pills but they have medicinal use. If anything this argument works only to legalize medicinal marijuana.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 Toxic-Seahorse
[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] This is coming from experience. Drugs such as weed or lsd or w/e does not take over your mind to the extent that alcohol does.

You can't be serious.....
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 l4dak47
[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] I don't even consider weed as a drug. I don't really know the details about LSD, my post are about the more dangerous and hardcore drugs (cocaine, pcp, etc)

Deadly serious. Nothing is more deadly than alcohol nor more addictive than nicotine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="l4dak47"] What makes them more dangerous/hardcore? l4dak47

Deadly serious. Nothing is more deadly than alcohol nor more addictive than nicotine.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 l4dak47

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] You can't be serious..... Aljosa23

Huh. I guessed my government lied to me(what a surprise!) as they claimed that nicotine is as addictive as crack or heroin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Huh. I guessed my government lied to me(what a surprise!) as they claimed that nicotine is as addictive as crack or heroin. l4dak47
Nicotine is still highly addictive and really hard to break your addiction but it's addictive in a different way. Your body doesn't become dependent on nicotine like you would on heroin or meth nor would you need a bigger hit every time to get your high.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 l4dak47

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]Huh. I guessed my government lied to me(what a surprise!) as they claimed that nicotine is as addictive as crack or heroin. Aljosa23

Nicotine is still highly addictive and really hard to break your addiction but it's addictive in a different way. Your body doesn't become dependent on nicotine like you would on heroin or meth nor would you need a bigger hit every time to get your high.

Nicotine is nice. Underrated imo, but w/e. I agree with your statement, though.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 leviathan91

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] Yep, but you seem to be forgetting that with a gun and boxing skill, the person's mind is still intact to think about using them. Drugs take over your mind and you will do things you wouldn't normally do, making it much more harmful. Toxic-Seahorse

Nor does drunk driving always lead to crime, should that be legal? No, it's the potential harm that could be done that makes it illegal. We need to prevent crime and injury rather than treat it. None of this is media hype as I am not talknig about the soft drugs like weed, but the more powerful ones.

You talk about potential but you don't realize what would happen next. EVERYTHING has a potential to alter the mind, EVERYTHING can potentially lead a person to a criminal act. Doesn't matter what it is.

A potential of something doesn't mean it should be illegal. What may or may not happen can't be regulated by the United States government because it will still happen, and the potential of what may happen will still happen.

You're arguing that drugs should be illegal of the potential of crime but guess what? We tried prohibition back in the 20s and it led to more crime. This drug war is a failure beyond all comphresenion, money is being wasted, it's tearing apart neighborhoods, and it's sending nonviolent offenders to jail for smoking a joint.

What may or may not happen as a reason for making drugs illegal isn't a good reason. Everything has a potential to harm a person.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Nicotine is nice. Underrated imo, but w/e. I agree with your statement, though. l4dak47
The government is stupid as fvck, lol. If they really wanted people to avoid nicotine they could link it to cocaine. Both are made from natural substances that contain mostly nitrogen atoms. The difference betwee nicotine and cocaine isn't all that great. They're basically cousins.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 l4dak47

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]

[QUOTE="leviathan91"]

leviathan91

You talk about potential but you don't realize what would happen next. EVERYTHING has a potential to alter the mind, EVERYTHING can potentially lead a person to a criminal act. Doesn't matter what it is.

A potential of something doesn't mean it should be illegal. What may or may not happen can't be regulated by the United States government because it will still happen, and the potential of what may happen will still happen.

You're arguing that drugs should be illegal of the potential of crime but guess what? We tried prohibition back in the 20s and it led to more crime. This drug war is a failure beyond all comphresenion, money is being wasted, it's tearing apart neighborhoods, and it's sending nonviolent offenders to jail for smoking a joint.

What may or may not happen as a reason for making drugs illegal isn't a good reason. Everything has a potential to harm a person.

For some reason, I thought you were against drugs. Glad to see you aren't :)
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 l4dak47

[QUOTE="l4dak47"]Nicotine is nice. Underrated imo, but w/e. I agree with your statement, though. Aljosa23

The government is stupid as fvck, lol. If they really wanted people to avoid nicotine they could link it to cocaine. Both are made from natural substances that contain mostly nitrogen atoms. The difference betwee nicotine and cocaine isn't all that great. They're basically cousins.

Indeed. It's why I said "fvck the government, I'l decide what I want to do"
TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 TopTierHustler

[QUOTE="TopTierHustler"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] Coke causes cancer? News to me. Fyi, just about every damn thing causes cancer, so if you want to lower cancer rates/health bills, then you need to kill off everybody. l4dak47

I didn't say that.

Fast food kills you. Soda kills you. Living kills you. In the end, we're all dead.

and drugs make life worse while we're here.

Why encourage it? and if you really think like that, I imagine your life is pretty awful.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 l4dak47

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="TopTierHustler"]I didn't say that.

TopTierHustler

and drugs make life while we're here.

Why encourage it? and if you really think like that, I imagine your life is pretty awful.

Wat? So, because I choose to consume drugs that expand my mind and helps me to question life/society/government, that's a sad life?
TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 TopTierHustler

[QUOTE="TopTierHustler"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] Fast food kills you. Soda kills you. Living kills you. In the end, we're all dead. l4dak47

Wat? So, because I choose to consume drugs that expand my mind and helps me to question life/society/government, that's a sad life?

If you're serious.

Yes.

It's pathetic.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 l4dak47

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="TopTierHustler"]and drugs make life while we're here.

TopTierHustler

If you're serious.

Yes.

It's pathetic.

You know what I find pathetic. Men who are too scared to question their reality. Men who are too scared to not follow what their so beloved government tells them what to do.
TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 TopTierHustler

[QUOTE="TopTierHustler"]

[QUOTE="l4dak47"] Wat? So, because I choose to consume drugs that expand my mind and helps me to question life/society/government, that's a sad life? l4dak47

If you're serious.

Yes.

It's pathetic.

You know what I find pathetic. Men who are too scared to question their reality. Men who are too scared to not follow what their so beloved government tells them what to do.

Oh my god you're serious.

That's really really sad. I don't think I'm gonna continue to argue with you anymore because you obviously already have a laundry list of problems and don't need another.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 l4dak47

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="TopTierHustler"]If you're serious.

Yes.

It's pathetic.

TopTierHustler

Oh my god you're serious.

That's really really sad. I don't think I'm gonna continue to argue with you anymore because you obviously already have a laundry list of problems and don't need another.

Keep on believing the bs that your government feeds you and not discovering your own truth.
leviathan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 leviathan91

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="TopTierHustler"]I didn't say that.

TopTierHustler

Making drugs legal might actually make it unpopular. LINK

I've never done any illegal drugs. I've drank alcohol but never became an alcoholic. I've smoked a cigar once, I wasn't addicted. But I see no reason to why the drugs that are illegal should stay that way when it can be decriminalized and regulated. Yeah, those curious enough will try it out, that's a guarantee, but a first try won't automatically make you an addict, nor will it lead to higher crime.

For me, it's a matter of practicality and reasoning - Why send non-violent offenders to jail for smoking a joint or doing heroin? Why are we allowing SWAT teams to bust into a house over some joint? Why are we spending so much on the drug war when its result only led to overcrowding in jail and an encroachment on our civil liberties?

The Drug War is impractical and unreasonable.